Sunday, July 3, 2011

ryan reynolds green lantern body scan

images 2011 Green ryan reynolds body ryan reynolds green lantern body scan. makeup dresses ryan reynolds
  • makeup dresses ryan reynolds



  • Env_Engr
    10-02 04:25 PM
    Hi:
    I am a July 2nd filer too and still waiting for the checks to be cashed. Please add me to the waiting club.

    PD -May 2006, EB2
    I-140 Approved - July 2006,TSC
    I-485/I-765 - RD 07/02/07 signed by J. Barrett at 10:25 am @ NSC
    Checks Cashed - Not yet

    I am surprised to see the list compiled by Sanjay b that all the pendig applications are received in the same time frame and received by J. Barrett. Do you guys think this package of applications is mispalced or something?



    CADude and others... maybe your efforts are paying off. What I learned in this process is that have faith in your application filing. If everything is fine you'll definitely get the receipts. It may be either next week or in 2 weeks.

    Couple of things...

    1) Calling USCIS is useless...
    2) Look for checks for cashed....
    3) Keep in touch with our pending group. I gives you support and motivation.

    santosh19-2nd july/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140-TSC/No CC/No RN
    sanjayb - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN 140 LUD - 08/05 -- CHECKS CASHED -- 09/25 --- CASE IN TSC
    Ashres11 - 2nd July/ 10:28/ Fedex/ J.Barrret/ NSC/ NO CC/ NO RN
    Sairam - 2nd July/10:28/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No RN - 07/28
    InsKrish - 2nd July/10.25/J.Barret/NSC/I-140 approved from TSC/No CC/RN
    sudhi - 2nd July/ 10:25/ Fedex/ J.Barrret/ NSC/ NO CC/ NO RN - CHECKS CASHED 09/13 -- Received receipts too.
    Danu2007 - 2nd July/10:25AM/J. Barret/NSC/140-TSC/NO RN
    Triviagal - 2nd July/ 10:25AM/ J. Barret/NSC/140-TSC/NO RN
    rkartik78- 2nd july/10:25am/ J.Barret/ I140-TSC/ NO RN NO CC
    GCFISH- 2nd july/10:25am/ J.Barret/ I140-TSC/ 485 went to NE/NO RN NOCC
    rexjamla- 2ndJuly/10:25am/J.Barret/ I-140-NSC/ NO RN NO CC
    kmkanth- 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN
    BU007- 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN
    veerufs - 2nd july/10:28am/J. BARRET/I140-TSC/NO RN/NO CC
    123456mg - 2nd july/10:25am at NSC/J BARRET/I140-Approved from TSC/NO RN/NO CC
    aussie731- 2ndJuly/10:25am/J.Barret/ I-140-NSC/ NO RN NO CC
    nkavjs - 2nd July/ 10:25am/ Fedex/ J.Barrret/ NSC/ I-140 TSC lud on I-140 8-5-07/ NO CC/ NO RN
    jsb - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN 140 LUD - 07/27
    gc_us - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN 140 LUD - 07/28
    srinitls - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/NO RN NO CC
    realraghu - 2nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN
    vg1778 - nd July/10:25/FedEx/J.Barret/NSC/140 - TSC/No CC/No RN





    wallpaper makeup dresses ryan reynolds ryan reynolds green lantern body scan. hair ryan reynolds body in
  • hair ryan reynolds body in



  • skynet2500
    10-15 10:20 AM
    I was able to contact NSC using POJ today. Got same response- File is with IO for review.

    I could reach IO yesterday. representative said that me and my wife's cases are preadjudicated. Not sure if I could believe this...





    ryan reynolds green lantern body scan. Ryan Reynolds, Green Lantern
  • Ryan Reynolds, Green Lantern



  • neelu
    10-11 03:01 PM
    Congratulations to all those who are finally getting their GCs after a month long wait (a much longer wait, I know). :)

    I am beginning to find out that having your priority date current does not automatically mean GC. It is just another waiting area where it is another lottery game. When you are not current, you know there are a lot of people going thru the same thing, and you hope that one day dates would be current and that things would be fine. Unfortunately I dont feel that way now. And strangely, it feels kinda lonely here in CurrentLand!

    Kewlchap, thank you for the detailed information. It is very useful.

    My PD is 12Jan2005, EB2-I , NSC. I have already talked to two IOs using POJ method. The first one (was very nice) told me that my case was in transit to an IO officer (she said that it was an intra-office transit) and that I should give it 4 days. I called back one week later (on 10/8/2009) and this time did not get as nice a lady - she said that may case was waiting to be assigned to an officer and that I should wait 90 days. I dont know which one to believe or if I can believe both.:confused:

    A few questions:
    1) Should we contact senators or congressmen, or both? What is the recommended method to contact them - through phone or through snail mail?

    2) I understand that there are still many people before my PD that are waiting for their GC and I wish them the best. Should I give myself more time (say till the last week of the month for others before me to get approved) before I try the various approaches that Kewlchap and others have suggested? Or do you recommend trying all the approaches one by one right away?

    3) For form 7001, do you think it should be treated as the last resort, or will I be able to save some time by starting with this? Is there any advantage if the attorney submits this for me?

    Thanks in advance and good luck to all.


    Folks,

    Got the email about being registered as a new permanent resident on Oct 8th. Thanks to SoP, caliguy, fatjoe and all others on the forum who helped / gave me support. I essentially learned that USCIS will not move quickly on their own, they need to be pursued just like any other govt. office in India. I give my time line below for an idea of what I did. If anyone is waiting still, I sincerely think that you should do all of POJ/SR/Infopass/Senator/Ombudsman.

    Timeline:

    Sept 1st - became current
    Sept 5th - contacted NSC several times through POJ. Finally, a very nice lady told me that my case was not even assigned to an officer. Said that she will send in a request to the contractor to pull my case out and get it assigned to an officer.
    Sept 11th - Case pulled out of storage area and moved to a smaller waiting room [got this info later, but this is what had happened]
    Sept 13th: Opened SR.
    Sept 18th - Infopass: Told me that my case was assigned to an officer on Sept 11th (which was wrong really) and that I should wait 30 days. Also told me that my FP were renewed on March 9th and all my checks were clear.
    Sept 20th: Contacted Senator's office. Said they will send in inquiry.
    Sept 25: Response to SR. Case under review. Wait 30 days.
    Sept 27th: Letter from Senator saying my case was under review and I need to wait 30 days.
    Oct 2nd: Contacted NSC again through POJ method. A nice lady, Terry, told me that my case was assigned to officer on Sept 30th. She said, "your case was pulled out of storage and put in a rather large holding area where it was till Sept 30th." Also confirmed that my FP was renewed and other checks were clear. Said, just wait, it will happen soon.
    Oct 6th: Sent 7001 form to USCIS Ombudsman.
    Oct 8th: Got decision email.

    Learnings: Pursue your case as much as you can. Call NSC, but be polite. They are usually in good mood on Thu/Friday evenings and if you make some small talk, they will help you. I kept records of which NSC IO is rude and if they picked up the next time, I would just keep the phone down. In fact, the lady who helped me remembered me 'coz I managed to reach her 3 times. Dont just ask for status, say that you have called in the past and so far you know xxxx about your case. Some IOs are nice, some are rude. Nice ones actually tried to explain the entire storage area, holding area, supervisor supply chain to me. I think I kind of understand the process that happens at NSC just through these conversations now. Approach Ombudsman asap with form 7001. Call your Senator office and ask to speak to the immigration person. They are very understanding and will help you.

    Long-ish email, but thought that I will put it out there, and it might help someone stuck in this morass. If you need more info, ask me / PM me. I will be around these forums for some more time.





    2011 hair ryan reynolds body in ryan reynolds green lantern body scan. ryan reynolds body. hot
  • ryan reynolds body. hot



  • anilsal
    01-24 01:14 PM
    this is such an outrage!..is this true or made up..

    authentic the picture is....



    more...


    ryan reynolds green lantern body scan. ryan reynolds green lantern
  • ryan reynolds green lantern



  • ras
    09-30 02:37 PM
    I already took Vonage world phone. I am happy with it. However, I happened to see somewhere in the thread about Lingo offering india calling even through the mobile. That had me give a second thought on switching over to Lingo.

    However, when I read the fine print on the lingo site, it mentions you cannot call Mobile phones in India. This catch makes me go crazy. Can some one confirm how are they handling with this constraint. Is that still a good option to switch over vonage to lingo based on this single feature?

    Thoughts are welcome...





    ryan reynolds green lantern body scan. makeup Ryan Reynolds as the
  • makeup Ryan Reynolds as the



  • Green.Tech
    01-15 09:12 PM
    Voted for all items supporting our cause. Urge others to do the same. It takes less than 5 minutes. Help yourselves!



    more...


    ryan reynolds green lantern body scan. 2011 ryan reynolds body for
  • 2011 ryan reynolds body for



  • mallu
    10-13 01:27 AM
    FBI laments it doesn't have resources to quickly conduct the namecheck process . What congress is doing in the post-911 world ? Shame on them.





    2010 Ryan Reynolds, Green Lantern ryan reynolds green lantern body scan. 2011 Green ryan reynolds body
  • 2011 Green ryan reynolds body



  • mxh72c
    03-25 09:53 AM
    It could also be that they are confusing your EAD with EADs used mostly by students on OPT which leads to H1B to Greencard sponsorship.



    more...


    ryan reynolds green lantern body scan. green lantern body ryan
  • green lantern body ryan



  • vbkris77
    01-05 12:16 AM
    Very true. Another advantage is, Citizenship doesn't have any number limitations. It will also help people waiting for GC as the queue gets even shorter. Instead of making it 10 Years from first port of entry, if it can be made as 5 years from say Priority Date for Green Card, it will cover many more people. Technically the person expressed intent to live in US after accepting a perm job. It is admin processing and Visa number limitations that are preventing the person from becoming a perm resident. So the change be sold as proper interpretation of the law because of changes in the circumstances but not really opening a flood gate for citizenship.





    hair ryan reynolds body. hot ryan reynolds green lantern body scan. 2011 green lantern body. Ryan
  • 2011 green lantern body. Ryan



  • Alabaman
    01-05 10:20 AM
    Hello every one,

    1. If they are legally here for 10 years (With approved I-140 and waiting for Adjustment of Status without current date).
    2. If they have earned full 40 points in Social Security
    3. If they have paid the tax continuously for 10 years
    4. If they own a house and paying Mortgage (adding weightage to the Economy boost)
    and
    5. If they do not have any criminal records in these 10 years.



    You know some people meet all these conditions with the exception of approved i-40 and don't even have a pending Green Card application because their employers are just waiting for their H1 to be used up and then "kick them out".

    I think if you meet all the conditions enumerated above, u should be automatically given a Green Card.



    more...


    ryan reynolds green lantern body scan. 2010 2010 Ryan Reynolds at
  • 2010 2010 Ryan Reynolds at



  • nkavjs
    09-25 09:45 AM
    Type in congressman your city name in google or yahoo search. It will give you various names for your senator and congressmen. Call them and give them your name FN LN, DOB, Alien number and fedex / delivery tracking mnumber. They will call you back with relevant information.
    Goodluck

    this is a draft I used to email my inquiries. Hope this helps.
    ------------------

    Regarding: Inquiry/status for I-485 AOS application sent to USCIS, Nebraska Service Center on July 2nd 2007 [FedEx Tracking No. xxxx - Recd. by Mr. J. Barrett NSC At 10.25am on July 2nd]

    Dear Mr. Assistant Chief,

    My Adjustment of status application [I-485,I-765 and I-131] based on EB3 RIR category, was delivered to Department of Homeland Security, USCIS, Nebraska Service Center, Lincoln, NE on July 2nd 2007. It was received in the mailroom at 10.25am (reference : FedEx tracking number xxxxx).

    USCIS website says NSC are working with August 2007 received AOS applications. However, I haven't heard any sort of communication pertaining to my pending application with USCIS. USCIS Customer Service would not pull up my application information in the system yet. Seems like USCIS is either not following the First in First out (FIFO) process for sure or the figures are misleading.

    Details as provided below:

    Name of Applicant: Name xxx
    �A� Number of Applicant: A 088 xxx xxx
    Date of Birth: xxx
    FedEx Tracking No: (whatever is your tracking number)

    I would greatly appreciate if your office can help me to track and process my AOS application delivered to NSC on July 2nd 2007. Please feel free to contact me at (xxx) xxxx for any additional information.


    Thanks and Best Regards,





    hot ryan reynolds green lantern ryan reynolds green lantern body scan. house ryan reynolds body pics.
  • house ryan reynolds body pics.



  • SunnySurya
    08-07 12:57 PM
    I definitely will. But first I have to mobilize enough people to support this.
    I appreciate that.

    May I ask to share your legal defense for this point, when you have one?

    Thanks!



    more...


    house ryan reynolds body in green ryan reynolds green lantern body scan. ryan reynolds body pics.
  • ryan reynolds body pics.



  • ArunAntonio
    05-23 09:21 AM
    All I 94 - does this mean all the I 94's you ever had or the I 94 that currently is in your possession.
    I do not have copies of all the I 94's that were issued to me since my stay in US .. any body any thoughts?

    Be ready with the following supporting documents. My attorney asked the following:
    1. Personal Details -
    (Travel Plans in the next 3 months, Moving Plans in the next 6 months, Contact Information, Passport and I-94 info, Employment Hisotry - Last 5 years+ Last job ouside US, Residence History - Last 5 years + last residence outside US, LC, I-140, EAD and details, and a few other questions, etc)
    2. Passport copies- all pages, current, all old.
    3. All I-20, I-94, I-797, LC, I-140 copies
    4. Birth Certificates or Birth Affidavits
    5. Marriage Certificate or Marriage Affidavits -
    6. Sealed Medical Exam Cover - I-693
    7. 6 photos for adults ( 4 if under 14)
    8. Photocopy of current I-94
    9. Divorce Certificate (if applicable)

    Happy Filing.





    tattoo makeup Ryan Reynolds as the ryan reynolds green lantern body scan. Hal Jordan (Ryan Reynolds) is
  • Hal Jordan (Ryan Reynolds) is



  • looneytunezez
    01-29 06:24 PM
    OK....wait till next week for an outright refusal on EAD.
    once that happens.....explore the option to file suit......



    they first stated that they had instructions from their legal team that they have too much hassle with EADs causing problems, so they dont hire ppl with outside EAD. When I asked them to reconsider they said I dont know for sure, lets see what the legal team says.

    It seem to me that this hr person did not make up the refusal on their own, but had previous precedents to go by or had been given explicit instructions.
    My fear is that they will come back with a clearer explanation of why they cannot offer employment based on the EAD.
    I am getting really really upset about this. If I had known about this EAD refusal thing I would not even have gotten out of H1 and would have continued to work...



    more...


    pictures 2011 ryan reynolds body for ryan reynolds green lantern body scan. ryan reynolds green lantern
  • ryan reynolds green lantern



  • gc28262
    08-21 12:11 PM
    If phone companies resort to misleading advertisements, you can complain to FCC (Federal Communications Commission)

    FCC Consumer Complaints (http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm)





    dresses house ryan reynolds body pics. ryan reynolds green lantern body scan. hot Ryan Reynolds#39;
  • hot Ryan Reynolds#39;



  • ivar
    08-20 11:21 AM
    Dude, Are you joking.... Is there a link or something u can pass on... Dont be a DH....

    BR,
    Karthik

    Karthik,

    what is DH....? means

    go to www.vonage.com and click on plans



    more...


    makeup green lantern body ryan ryan reynolds green lantern body scan. ryan reynolds body in green
  • ryan reynolds body in green



  • desi3933
    08-21 04:33 PM
    I am thinking a Flower Campign to Sen Lofgren??..what do you guys think..

    ""Forget Me not ..I am EB-3 India (Highly skilled) waiting a decade for my Green Card"..Please pass the Visa recapture bill! ""


    As per your profile
    Labor Approval Date: 04/21/2003 I140 Mailed Date: 05/05/2007

    May I ask you the reason for 4 year gap for I-140 filing? Are you using Labor Substitution?

    One more -
    Since you are waiting for decade, I assume your PD is 1998 or 1999. Is that correct?





    girlfriend Hal Jordan (Ryan Reynolds) is ryan reynolds green lantern body scan. Green Lantern CGi costume!
  • Green Lantern CGi costume!



  • ns521
    01-25 02:18 AM
    StuckHere: As a backstop, do you have AP in hand? If yes, my attorney has recommended sending a letter withdrawing your H1-B stamping application to the consulate where you interviewed. Then with a copy of the letter in hand, and with your AP, seek to reenter the US on your own terms... Good luck...

    Why you are suggesting to withdraw H1-B stamping application if you have AP in hand?Because as far as I know that you can use AP to re-enter even if your H1B stamping is pending or even denied????





    hairstyles 2010 2010 Ryan Reynolds at ryan reynolds green lantern body scan. ryan reynolds body green
  • ryan reynolds body green



  • nrk
    10-26 12:07 PM
    Congrats

    We (me & my wife) got approved on 10/19/2009 and received cards on 10/24/09
    my priority date: jan 12 2005
    Categoty: EB2 India

    Good Luck to all who are waiting in the queue.





    singhv_1980
    02-15 03:28 PM
    I called the Nogales (mexico) US embassy and they were able to look up the PIMS system using the petition number.

    I hope the PIMS is a "centralized" system. So even the consulate in India would be using the same.

    R u going to Nogales or just called to inquire???





    factoryman
    06-18 06:09 PM
    in my opinion:
    485
    325A
    sealed medical cover
    his passport copies - all pages
    his/her birth certificate
    your receipt
    photos
    check
    employers letter, again

    ( am I missing anything)

    Hi all

    I request some help on how to proceed and what is required for self filing 485 for child born in India. We have already filed 485 3 yrs ago and awaiting Approval( delayed due to retrogression). Now since the dates have become current we would like to add our child who was born in India and currently living with us here ( we are still maintaining H1 and H4 status valid). I wanted to find out what documents and letter( to build the case) is required for adding our child to the application. Also would like to find out if we need to attach our child to existing application(mother or father) or file is seperately. Anybody please advise

    thanks
    krishna



    No comments:

    Post a Comment