Sunday, July 3, 2011

mary j blige someone to love me video

images Mary J. Blige - Someone To mary j blige someone to love me video. makeup MARY J, BLIGE amp;
  • makeup MARY J, BLIGE amp;



  • rajpatelemail
    01-06 06:47 PM
    Guys... I am all to do anything for GC, that itself is big thing..

    Anybody in this thread who support this idea and was here since 1998
    pls come forward...

    Then you really know , what it is about...

    Upto GC, it is fine to do any movement/lead..perfectly acceptable.
    But do not waste energy and aggressivness on citizenship related things. It rather damages the effort, just by adding citizenship related things.

    It is as equal as what happened in the past, that adding illegal and legal based reform in teh single capsule blowed out everything and no benefit came out finally.

    Now
    i am asking you guys in this thread...
    who support this idea and was here since 1998 or atleast from 2000
    (Pls note you shd have started your GC process on or before 2000. Then you know the things.
    If you came in 1998 and started GC just 1 or 2 years back..You may not be knowing the reality.)
    pls come forward...

    I am not questioning or discouraging your intentions/enthu/aggressiveness...

    I am asking not to waste the energy on useless things.
    Pls concentrate on GC related things which will benefit everybody.

    People laugh for the resolutions you suggested , if they can be proposed to any legislative member.





    wallpaper makeup MARY J, BLIGE amp; mary j blige someone to love me video. Mary J. Blige teams back up
  • Mary J. Blige teams back up



  • mrsr
    06-25 12:42 AM
    Any issues if we sign the papers with date of june in I485 ,I 131 and I765 for AP and EAD filing.





    mary j blige someone to love me video. Mary J. Blige “Diddy-bops”
  • Mary J. Blige “Diddy-bops”



  • singhsa3
    08-20 10:11 PM
    Can you please further explain how the visa flow will work if instead of horizontal flow it is made vertical flow... or you have some other interpretation?
    The idea here is to get USCIS to follow the law

    Yes, the old system will be restored. Please note that this is the only sure fire way of EB3-I going forward. There is some comments that EB3-I can really only benefit if EB2-I goes current with the current horizontal spill over rules. Such statements are clearly misleading. Eb3-I will not directly be impacted by EB2-I being current. It just allows EB3 to get a lot of numbers which will first be used by EB3-ROW before spilling over into EB3-I.


    With this change, we get EB3ROW move ahead faster, it probably would have been C had the rules been followed, and EB3 would have started moving ahead.

    The only way for EB3 to move ahead is for EB3-ROW to become current, nothing else will help EB3 beyond the visa recapture (which is iffy at best). If we get USCIS to follow rules, this happens sooner, and EB3-I starts to move sooner. If not, EB3-I shall wait for a long time.





    2011 Mary J. Blige teams back up mary j blige someone to love me video. Mary J. Blige#39;s new song?
  • Mary J. Blige#39;s new song?



  • mariusp
    06-29 07:23 PM
    No you're not the first one. There are about 15,000 others that found out about this before you. Check out the front page. Stop reposting the same crap all over again.



    more...


    mary j blige someone to love me video. Check out Mary J Blige#39;s New
  • Check out Mary J Blige#39;s New



  • feedfront
    09-13 09:38 PM
    Sept 11 was saturday. How did it change to 'decision'? :confused:

    Anyway, Good luck! Hope you will get card by this weekend.





    mary j blige someone to love me video. [FRESH VIDEO] Mary J Blige
  • [FRESH VIDEO] Mary J Blige



  • sroyc
    08-07 11:23 AM
    As I've mentioned in Rolling_Flood's thread, this issue has some merit and needs to be discussed. My personal take on this is that if you were eligible for an EB2 position at the time of filing the EB3 petition, you should be allowed to interfile.

    I'm probably not going to participate in the lawsuit because I don't want to divide an already weakened community. Neither will I try to stop it because I think it raises some valid questions.

    I personally think that IV needs to make some changes and the first step would be to stop quoting figures like "we have 25K members" when the reality is that hardly 200 people participate in the call campaigns and it was due to random strangers that we were able to collect 5000 signatures for the administrative fixes. Most people come to IV to get some easy answers or to pass time by playing some games like the visa bulletin predictions game or the identify the TSC approval pattern game, etc. Only the core is working relentlessly for us besides a handful of volunteers. I think that there are enough agony aunts for immigration issues and IV should be exclusively for immigration related lobbying and legislation. It's the only way we can get rid of the 25K - 200 people who do nothing and then focus on the real issues.



    more...


    mary j blige someone to love me video. Watch Mary J. Blige – “Someone
  • Watch Mary J. Blige – “Someone



  • jcrajput
    10-10 09:55 AM
    Do we suppose to send I-130 with I-485 application? I have re-filed for my self and my wife for I-485 based on approved I-140 EB2 Employment. Please let me know.
    My application filed on July 2 was rejected (NSC->CSS) saying missing I-140 I797 approval even though it was attached.
    Thanks a lot.





    2010 Mary J. Blige “Diddy-bops” mary j blige someone to love me video. Mary J. Blige - Someone To
  • Mary J. Blige - Someone To



  • h1techSlave
    04-09 09:39 AM
    After seeing the May bullettin, it seems what the US is actually giving us is either a A kick in the back or a slap on the face?

    May be we can create a poll for that send the results to the president.



    more...


    mary j blige someone to love me video. Mary J. Blige#39;s #39;Somebody to
  • Mary J. Blige#39;s #39;Somebody to



  • jsb
    10-12 03:32 PM
    My special Thanks to Mr. Prakash and Ms Windy for raising the issue with USCIS Rep Ms. Debra Roger.

    Please don't miss this chance:
    Please send details to CIS Ombudsman office with scaned delivery Proof for pending applications. Please mail him all the details. He want to see the trend. No efforts are useless.

    USCIS is again not admitting that they are not following the FIFO and per USCIS, we should have got our EAD by now also. :D

    CADude,

    Do you have postal address or fax of Ombudsman office readily available with you? I remember having seen it, but can't quickly find it. I will send my details to Mr. . USCIS simply brushed aside the issue of FIFO by just saying that it could only be a rare case of an error or special attention needed, which obviously is not true.





    hair Mary J. Blige#39;s new song? mary j blige someone to love me video. Mary J. Blige - Someone to
  • Mary J. Blige - Someone to



  • nrk
    09-13 01:07 PM
    You are right on the approval notice sent - cards sent

    1. It took me 5 working days to receive the cards. (3rd status changed to card production ordered and on 11th the cards are in my mail box)



    nrk, how long did it take after the status got updated to "Approval Notice Sent" to the cards received by you? I am assuming that "Approval Notice Sent" on 485 is actually mailing the cards out to the applicant. ( That is what happens on 765 (EAD) application all the time).



    more...


    mary j blige someone to love me video. someone to love me mary j
  • someone to love me mary j



  • kamdard
    01-03 05:09 AM
    I also had my visa interview on 27-DEC-2007 @Mumbai (h1-b/h-4 renewal) and was told that I will receive an email in 2 business days, subsequent to which I will have to go to VSF office for getting my visa stamped.

    Its been 6 business days and am yet to receive an email..I contacted VSF in Mumbai and they told me that all the H1-B applicants are in the same boat and they could not predict any time line...Planning to call the US-consulate tomorrow to see if they can provide some timeline..I already have rescheduled my return flight to US...If things continue this bad, am planning to use my AP to travel back to the US.

    Regards,
    DK.





    hot Check out Mary J Blige#39;s New mary j blige someone to love me video. Mary J. Blige – #39;Someone To
  • Mary J. Blige – #39;Someone To



  • GCKaIntezar
    05-19 10:43 PM
    Folks,
    Quick question on 485 processing times (I know a lot of folks have been waiting for couple of years for their processing to complete)

    I checked on the USCIS website, they show that Texas and Nebraska are processing Sep/Oct 2006 cases. How can one gauge a typical processing time at USCIS for 485 applications? Any clues?



    more...


    house But Mary J. Blige has made mary j blige someone to love me video. Mary J. Blige #39;Someone To Love
  • Mary J. Blige #39;Someone To Love



  • gc4me
    05-23 09:11 AM
    +ve skin test does not mean anything.
    You can be +ve if
    1. If you ever had TB
    2. If you ever had TB medication
    3. If you ever had TB Vaccination

    If you are +ve, you need to do chest x-ray to verify whether you have TB or not. Tell your doc for chest x-ray. For me, I knew I will be +ve and so I told my doc for x-ray at the first time and did not have skin test.

    I Got Positive Skin Test. What Should I Do Now? Please Inform Me.

    Thanks
    Chhaya.





    tattoo [FRESH VIDEO] Mary J Blige mary j blige someone to love me video. Among the many videos shot for
  • Among the many videos shot for



  • SunnySurya
    08-07 10:49 AM
    Here are the list of divisions we have
    Row vs Non Row
    Eb2 Vs Eb3
    EB2NIW Vs Eb2
    US Master vs Non US Masters
    RIR vs Non RIR
    Nurse vs others
    etc etce...



    more...


    pictures Watch Mary J. Blige – “Someone mary j blige someone to love me video. Artist : Mary J Blige feat.
  • Artist : Mary J Blige feat.



  • amsgc
    06-21 09:20 PM
    In filing for I-485 no one has mentioned copy of I-140 or copy of Labor cert.

    My question is how does USCIS tally an AOS application to an already approved I-140 or labor certifcation and find out the PD for the application?

    If you read the instructions, it states clearly that you need to proivde a copy of your approved immigrant petition.





    dresses Mary J. Blige – #39;Someone To mary j blige someone to love me video. video by Robo_1234
  • video by Robo_1234



  • gc_on_demand
    09-16 09:59 AM
    Single Person's Effort Makes Difference
    Everyone should try.
    Please call committee memebers and local congressmen/women



    more...


    makeup Mary J. Blige#39;s #39;Somebody to mary j blige someone to love me video. But Mary J. Blige has made
  • But Mary J. Blige has made



  • gccovet
    11-24 04:17 PM
    My co-worker sent emails and letters today.
    GCCovet.





    girlfriend Among the many videos shot for mary j blige someone to love me video. Mukki gt; Music Videos
  • Mukki gt; Music Videos



  • calabor2001
    02-27 03:05 PM
    Yes, this is just one account and am happy for you that you got lucky. I too went to New Delhi Embassy and have been stuck since Jan 7th.

    I have been in the US for almost 10 years and with the same employer for the last 7+ years. This was 11+ year H1B extension and I am stuck since Jan. 7th. I was told Additional Administrative Processing - and have not heard zilch back from the embassy yet. Law-firm has written to the embassy and reaching out to the DoS. I have been calling DoS every week religiously only to hear that "AAP is in progress and you will have to wait it out". Separated from family, living out here on my own - thankfully I work for a global company but working all-nighters will eventually get to me.

    Having said that, it is a matter of chance for everyone. Just be careful and plan accordingly. If you can avoid it, travel using an AP.

    Good Luck to everyone!
    I had my H1/4 (wife) stamping 2 days ago at Mumbai. No issues what so ever at Stamping. My discussion with the officer was cordial and friendly.
    Went in at 9:00 and out by 10:00. Received stamped PP next day.

    All docs OK. No job change after H1 transfer 3 years ago

    All those going for H1 stamp do NOT worry. Not sure how one gets PIMS but this is just my account





    hairstyles someone to love me mary j mary j blige someone to love me video. j blige someone to love me
  • j blige someone to love me



  • deba
    01-24 02:53 PM
    Anyone in my situation? Thanks again.

    Travelling via London Gatwick and Dubai to India and back. No airport change required during transit. Using AP, visa expired. I have a valid Canada PR card.
    According to UK embassy US GC and Canada PR card holders do not need transit for direct airside transit. Does anyone have any experience in this situation? Please post.





    hinvin66
    09-20 01:34 PM
    Hi pat123

    The details are:

    RD: 8/07/2007
    ND: 9/17/2007


    Hi hinvin66,

    What is your I 485
    NOTICE DATE? IS It 9/18/2007?





    DianaSteve
    05-09 11:20 AM
    Hi
    My PD is sept 2001. India. I would like to know if i can file I140 and I485 concurently? My attorney says I can. Only thing they will not do anything with 485 until the visa numbers become current. Is this true?

    Any help in answering my question is appreciated.


    Thanks in advance.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment