Sunday, July 3, 2011

john wayne gacy artwork

images not like John Wayne Gacy john wayne gacy artwork. tattoo John Wayne Gacy Art
  • tattoo John Wayne Gacy Art



  • GCapplicant
    06-29 04:35 PM
    I always thought, the system was fair, it was only the overwhelming numbers of immigrants from certain countries that made it look unfair....but the closer I get to the stage where DOS decisions start impacting me, the more I realize that the system is not fair at all. The game of visa numbers and allocations is driven by white house politics alone...DOS being the spokesperson for the politics. Essentially the white house is directly throttling immigration through the DOS...on its own whims and fancy.



    So, what made you import yourself here? You could have stayed back in your own country..by the way, coming on a H4 was a choice..it wasn't forced upon you...didn't you know before coming here that you would have to stay home on a H4? H4->F1, H4->H1...all these options are always open to you..

    Do you respect others feelings here...

    We are all here for some justice-no arguments-no offense
    what r u...
    Mind your langauage-Did u face any serious problems from some H4-

    before you try to supress some ones feelings change your attitude-





    wallpaper tattoo John Wayne Gacy Art john wayne gacy artwork. john wayne gacy jr victims.
  • john wayne gacy jr victims.



  • ssa
    11-25 12:44 PM
    And to think just sometime back we had an action item to send mails saying "Give us GCs and we will buy houses and help the economy"! What a joke!! For all the labels of highly skilled/highly educated etc. that we shower ourselves with we are no better than those idiots and irresponsible people who bought houses far beyond what they can afford and ran away putting their keys in mailboxes when going got tough.

    To the original poster: You asked an advise on an open forum. You asked a favor. You can't dictate terms like just tell me options and not your opinion etc.when you ask a favor. You don't like what people have to say about you, don't ask them for help. That's the way it works. Other people have every right to be upset with you as if and when you foreclose you will be asking taxpayers - and that's us - to foot your bill.





    john wayne gacy artwork. 2011 prized John Wayne Gacy
  • 2011 prized John Wayne Gacy



  • bhagyesh1679
    02-12 11:09 AM
    Hi all,
    I am planning for a trip to india and get my first visa stamping done some time in may. My visa was approved in july 2007. Does anyone think that this issue will prolong till may? Or will all these database updates for the PIMS verification checks be complete by then? Any inputs will be highly appreciated. Thanks.





    2011 john wayne gacy jr victims. john wayne gacy artwork. john wayne gacy paintings
  • john wayne gacy paintings



  • gcnirvana
    06-20 02:59 PM
    This is the number in red on your visa stamp in ur passport. Mine is 8-digits long. Even if ur visa stamp has expired you've to provide that number.
    Hope this helps!
    Hi,

    I am filing up form 485 and on Part 3 Section - Processing Information, there is a question asking for Nonimmigrant Visa Number.

    Any clue about this?

    Thanks in advance,

    Kalpen



    more...


    john wayne gacy artwork. hair John Wayne Gacy,
  • hair John Wayne Gacy,



  • americandesi
    03-26 01:52 PM
    Q: Why does budget come in to picture here?
    A: Because policy requires the legal dept to be consulted for visa holders and EADs which means additional hiring costs plus time.


    This is plain stupidity. These employers should first take a good look at an EAD and a GC. As far as work authorization is concerned, both these cards provide us with the same rights. The EAD says “The person identified is authorized to work in the US for the validity of this card” where as the GC says “The person identified by the card is authorized to work and remain in the US”.

    So why does the legal department come into picture here? Is it because of the expiry date associated with EAD’s? If that’s the case even a GC has got an expiration date (a later date maybe). Does that mean that an additional budget is required to hire GC holders?





    john wayne gacy artwork. 2011 hair john wayne gacy
  • 2011 hair john wayne gacy



  • katrina
    05-10 02:49 PM
    My wife is on F1 visa and I am hoping the dates will move soon and we will be able to file 485. I would like to know if

    >she can file 485 by being in F1 ?

    If you are under H1b and she is applying for 485 together with you then answer is yes she can.

    >Once she files being in F1, can she still continue to be on F1 and travel in and out of US on F1?

    No because F1 is for non immigrant as F1 you show that you have no intention to move to US but once your file your I-485 you show an intention to move and stay in US therefore F1 is no longer valid.

    >What will be her status when she starts using EAD if she filed being in F1?
    Once she filed 485 she will be waiting for her status to be Permanent resident.
    her F1 is no longer valid. She can work using her EAD but if I485 got reject she will be automatically out of status and has to go out from US.

    I'm not a lawyer what I've told and writte has to be confirm with your attorney.


    Also Please see below answer by Attorney Murthy:

    Hello. My wife is studying on F-1 visa and I filed I-485 for her. (I have a valid H1B.) Can we now change from AOS to CP? Will this in any way affect her status or mine?

    Attorney Murthy : A person on F-1 is no longer considered on F-1 status once she files the I-485 papers, unlike the person on an H1B who is legally allowed to maintain both statuses. So, if a person who only had F-1 status switches to CP, then the spouse has to switch to H-4 status in the U.S. immediately. Otherwise, she is considered out of status in the U.S. if the USCIS agrees to cancel the I-485 and convert the case to CP.



    more...


    john wayne gacy artwork. wallpaper john wayne gacy
  • wallpaper john wayne gacy



  • DianaSteve
    05-09 11:20 AM
    Hi
    My PD is sept 2001. India. I would like to know if i can file I140 and I485 concurently? My attorney says I can. Only thing they will not do anything with 485 until the visa numbers become current. Is this true?

    Any help in answering my question is appreciated.


    Thanks in advance.





    2010 2011 prized John Wayne Gacy john wayne gacy artwork. not like John Wayne Gacy
  • not like John Wayne Gacy



  • wolfsappi
    06-29 05:13 PM
    could any organization be more incompetent than USCIS. This is unreal



    more...


    john wayne gacy artwork. John Wayne Gacy - Baseball
  • John Wayne Gacy - Baseball



  • bayarea07
    09-15 03:52 PM
    Why we cannot have a EFax facility on this site so that people can send fax to senators.
    Sometimes People find Efaxing easier than calling
    (especially passive viewers of this site)

    Called all but nine of congressmen. Will try to call all of them before 5:00pm eastern





    hair john wayne gacy paintings john wayne gacy artwork. as a John Wayne Gacy-style
  • as a John Wayne Gacy-style



  • vishwak
    03-29 09:03 AM
    I read the news too at The Oh Law Firm (http://www.immigration-law.com/)

    Hope this hold and comes true. All the best to my brothers and me.



    more...


    john wayne gacy artwork. john wayne gacy art for sale.
  • john wayne gacy art for sale.



  • nilcritz
    05-23 03:33 PM
    Hi,

    I do not have medical records to prove that I have taken some of the vaccination that is mandatory for the medical test. However, I do have taken those and my Doctor back in India has those records. Is there a way people know that these records in "any format" / a "specific format" can be faxed or fedexed here and can be used?

    Any help will be highly apprciated.

    - N





    hot hair John Wayne Gacy, john wayne gacy artwork. girlfriend John Wayne Gacy Art
  • girlfriend John Wayne Gacy Art



  • poddar007
    01-16 11:16 PM
    No I did not contact KCC.

    In the below quote gpawar says that she used the case number to find out from KCC on what date the H1 was approved. So that means we need a case number to call KCC. My question was when and where do we get this case number ?

    Hi,

    I'd posted a note earlier. I haven't received any updates yet. I am in contact with 4 other people who interviewed on 4th Jan and are still awaiting a reply. The kentucky number mentioned in one of the replys confirms the date on which our H1 was approved. When you call up the number, on mentioning your case #, it pulls up the date on which H1b was approved.

    Could anyone who's received a email/ call please post a message to the group, indicating the wait time and date of the first interview?

    Thanks!



    more...


    house john wayne gacy art baseball john wayne gacy artwork. john wayne gacy paintings for
  • john wayne gacy paintings for



  • AreWeThereYet
    09-13 10:30 AM
    nrk, how long did it take after the status got updated to "Approval Notice Sent" to the cards received by you? I am assuming that "Approval Notice Sent" on 485 is actually mailing the cards out to the applicant. ( That is what happens on 765 (EAD) application all the time).

    Received physical cards and welcome notice on the same day.

    FYI





    tattoo 2011 hair john wayne gacy john wayne gacy artwork. John Wayne Gacy#39;s Art
  • John Wayne Gacy#39;s Art



  • kshitijnt
    07-13 02:30 PM
    I pity Gonzales now, may be Chertoff called him up and said why on the earth is he responding to flower campaign? Or may be Walter Reed Soldiers refused to accept mourning flowers. LOL....

    I smell something fishy... is it just me???


    If that is a case then maybe Chertoff needs some flowers



    more...


    pictures wallpaper john wayne gacy john wayne gacy artwork. hair john wayne gacy art for
  • hair john wayne gacy art for



  • walking_dude
    01-14 10:36 AM
    Posted on my blog too http://fix-gc-now.blogspot.com/.

    I request everyone to embed it in your blog and or provide link to it. This will give publicity to our effort by increasing the web footprint.

    Posted below is the HTML snippet to embed the video

    <object width="425" height="373"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wGpSCdeEkB4&rel=1&border=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wGpSCdeEkB4&rel=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="373"></embed></object>





    dresses girlfriend John Wayne Gacy Art john wayne gacy artwork. hair john wayne gacy painting
  • hair john wayne gacy painting



  • tapukakababa
    01-10 01:12 PM
    ^^^



    more...


    makeup John Wayne Gacy - Baseball john wayne gacy artwork. john wayne gacy art baseball
  • john wayne gacy art baseball



  • syedajmal
    08-21 12:44 PM
    I just received my 2 year EAD. Priority date is Nov 2002 - EB3 -India. Well I guess that says it all. If USCIS thinks that Nov 2002 will take at least another 2 years then I dunno what about the rest. I didn't wanna think about EB2 porting being so close and spend another 10k, I guess just need to stop worrying about it now. :)





    girlfriend John Wayne Gacy#39;s Art john wayne gacy artwork. john wayne gacy artwork for
  • john wayne gacy artwork for



  • syzygy
    06-29 09:06 PM
    This is very serious now, We all better be prepared to screw USCIS if it messes this time.

    I like this part ...





    hairstyles john wayne gacy art for sale. john wayne gacy artwork. john wayne gacy artwork for
  • john wayne gacy artwork for



  • pravarupa
    07-16 01:18 AM
    Applying 485 through Spouse

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

    My Priority date is Jan 2006, EB2-India category having approved I-140. My husband is in EB3-India having pd Jan'2004, already applied I-485 (140 is approved) and got his EAD and AP. He is already using his EAD. I am a dependent in his I-485 but did not use my EAD and still continuing on H1-B.


    Since my case is EB2-India which is going to be current in August'2008. Am I eligible to apply for I-485 me being the primary and my husband being my dependent? If so would there be any problem when USCIS adjudicates my case?

    Your valuable response is highly appreciated.





    chanduv23
    06-16 10:38 AM
    To the Original poster -

    As you are charged up on this issue, can you post a detailed blog on this issue? You can post a very detailed blog right from A to Z on IV blogs so that people read and understand this issue. You do not have to reveal your identity to do this.

    You can also update IV wiki - but a wiki must have links to proper sources and must not look like a "Point of View" article





    sparky_jones
    01-26 01:05 PM
    My experience with British Airways back in 2004 was actually quite good. My flight to Delhi was delayed by 12 hours. I approached a BA agent, and he helped me get a 24 hr UK visa to leave the airport, a hotel room at the airport, and meal coupons. I was traveling on Indian passport with a valid unexpired H1B visa stamp (the agent did tell me that he was able to do all this for me since I had an unexpired US visa).

    I was in a similar situation in 2003 travelling with Air France, and they refused to extend any help whatsover. I didn't have an unexpired US visa in my passport at that time. I have heard from others who've had good experiences with Air France.

    I guess one's experience with an airline completely depends on the prevailing circumstances, the specific service agents, and one's own level of patience and tolerance. Its hard to characterize any one airline as particularly good or particularly bad.

    However, having an unexpired US visa in one's passport definitely puts one is a better position to negotiate in difficult circumstances. I guess the prevailing opinion among several of these European transit countries is that if you have a valid unexpired US visa, you are less likely to cause trouble or seek asylum in their country.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment