Sunday, July 3, 2011

glenn beck tania

images glenn beck wife tania. glenn beck tania. by Glenn Beck an accident?
  • by Glenn Beck an accident?



  • mail2me_Ds
    09-17 08:58 AM
    Hi All,

    I got the CPO on Sep 7, 2010. But we did not get any email about dependent application. Yesterday, I just called the customer service and spoke with level 2 officer to confirm about our cases. According to him my application is still pending with the officer and no decision has been made. I am really concerned that still no approvals. Moreover, I can not even open a SR because my status shows CPO. Btw I had my FP done on Sep 3, 2010.





    wallpaper by Glenn Beck an accident? glenn beck tania. Glenn Beck Tanya Dawn
  • Glenn Beck Tanya Dawn



  • ryan
    04-06 10:15 AM
    always amazes me how so many folks depend upon these immigration attorney websites and get disappointed...we are better off supporting IV advocacy and get first hand information on what is going on in DC, USCIS and DOS.

    This is not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last time these AILA folks generate sensational news! Help IV to help you!

    Exactly. It's like some have gone berserk on the possible 12K unused visa bit. There are scientific (perhaps, even astrological) calculations, assumptions, predictions from lawyers, "Gurus" and just about everyone else..yet, the support to help IV, in order to help each and everyone is minimal to non-existent. Isn’t being at the Advocacy day (or contributing to the day) -- speaking to the powers-that-be, the MOST effective way to get the backlog issues addressed?! It all feels a bit headless chicken central.





    glenn beck tania. dresses glenn beck wife tania.
  • dresses glenn beck wife tania.



  • PDOCT05
    10-08 10:34 AM
    I am july 3rd filer, still waiting for receipt. In your e-mail you said there was LUD on your I-140 date 07/28. What it means...did you file I-140 and I-485 together? is there any connection in getting receipt of I-485 and LUD on I-140, just curious becasue I am also seeing LUD of 07/28 on my I-140 but my I-140 got approved in 2006.

    Waiting for reply.


    I am also july 3rd filer with I-140 LUD of 7/28. What i believe they touched our application on that day.My 140 also approved on 2006.





    2011 Glenn Beck Tanya Dawn glenn beck tania. hot glenn beck wife tania.
  • hot glenn beck wife tania.



  • grupak
    03-24 05:25 PM
    Refer http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc/htm/engperliwdiss.htm

    This HR person handed it to you on a silver platter. You have email documentation that clearly goes against what DHS and DOJ is saying.



    more...


    glenn beck tania. pictures glenn beck wife
  • pictures glenn beck wife



  • bobzibub
    05-07 12:49 AM
    Hi friends,

    My husband and me work for the same company now. He applied in EB3 (India) and PD date with December 2006. I-140 approved and I-485 applied in July 2007. Got EAD and AP for both but still working on H1B (Not used EAD and AP).

    From other company, in 2007, I applied for labor substitution and it is approved yesterday, which has PD Nov 2004 (EB3 - India). One of my friend working for this company and I got the reference last moment and I was not hoping for this approval.

    Now I have to switch to this company as the company management are asking me to join the company. I read many threads in this forum and this thread too about multiple filings of I485s and withdraw one while applying other.

    I read some people had no problems with multiple I-485s. But Murthy's advice is against this while others like Rajiv in favour of this.

    Please advice me what could be the best in my case.

    I have PG in engineering (CS) from India.

    Thanks in advance

    We may be talking about the same thing...I believe that ALIA as asked USCIS for clarificatin about spouses both filing (my wife and I both have.) Only I have no EADs or AP on my application. Just straight 485. My wife's 485 has EADs, APs, for both of us. Now both of our lawyers said it would be fine. It is not about what USCIS wants, however--it is about what they will lose court cases over. They can't possibly dissallow multiple applications after the fact, after we've paid for them. If USCIS was going to x-nay this, their window of opportunity is over. By not barring it, they've defacto allowed it.

    Cheers,
    -b





    glenn beck tania. house glenn beck tania.
  • house glenn beck tania.



  • dhirajs98
    11-25 09:57 AM
    I had bought a house 2 years back thinking that i will sell it after couple of years and make money. I know many people might have done that. I didnt knwo that having a house will become a burden for me wrt moving to a different place in search of a job. I do see jobs in cities outside my state and was thinking of applying for those jobs. My problem is that if i sell my house, i will have to pay from my own pocket.
    Having a house in this market has become a pain as it has made me immobile with respect to good job offers.
    I was thinking that incase i find a job in a different state and cannot travel back home frequently and also renting is not a good option then should i leave the house to the bank for foreclosure?
    Will this affect my GC process. I have no plans of buying a house in coming years.
    What might be an outcome of foreclosure, keeping in mind that i am wiating for my GC process.
    If anyone had an experiecne like this or may know someone, please share ur thought..


    My suggestion is to explore short selling to avoid foreclosure. This will not affect your credit as foreclosure does. And mortgage lenders are going ahead with this option.



    more...


    glenn beck tania. Glenn Beck describes #39;hostile
  • Glenn Beck describes #39;hostile



  • dilipcr
    06-14 01:54 PM
    rsharma, l1fraud,

    There is nothing wrong in reporting fraud.
    However your argument that you are reporting it since you cannot tolerate fraud isn't that convincing.

    If you were always against injustice/lawlessness, you will see a lot of it in your daily life. Do you report or take action against each of those ? I don't think so.

    After living in India for long and seeing people put up with all injustice and sometimes doing it themselves, it is hard to believe your argument that you are doing it just for the sake of law.

    I does not matter whether we are exposing L! fraud by these outsourcing companies for the love of law or pure selfishness. As long as there is a greater good out of one's intentions it does not matter what my intentions are.

    I am an architect now and i know for sure that this profile is no longer immune to outsourcing. I am ok with that. I am reconciled with that fact and I am moving on to another field. However, my point is, if you want to outsource take the job to the low wage country. Do not bring low wages here. I am ok if outsourcing would increase because of the Grassley bill. I am not ok if the low wages are dumped in here. I hope you people see the difference.

    My self interest in preventing this dumping of bodies is to ensure that this doesnt happen in the new field I am entering into. Remember, most aspects of manufacturing are outsourced to China. However, I do not see the chinese companies dumping in low wage manufacturing workers here.





    2010 dresses glenn beck wife tania. glenn beck tania. glenn beck wife tania.
  • glenn beck wife tania.



  • WeldonSprings
    05-09 12:28 PM
    Maybe we can use the H-1 B reform bill, to recapture unused visas during the last many years. Make H-1 B tough but at the same time, release those green card numbers. Carrot and Stick approach.

    The percentage of people here are a very small percentage of that 25%.


    H1/L1 restrictions are not going to encourage american kids. It does not impact their thinking. Maths, science are tougher subjects for kids. Kids in India were pushed by their parents to study science in search for a good career. Kids here have a lot other avenues which are more attractive to a kid. Kids do not understand L1/H1. 90% of adult population here does not understand H1/L1. REstricting H1/L1 will not influence a kid to take up science and engineering.



    more...


    glenn beck tania. 2010 Glenn Beck, outgoing Fox
  • 2010 Glenn Beck, outgoing Fox



  • iambest
    06-15 12:20 PM
    I am going for concurrent 140 & 485. Can I apply for EAD and AP now? or do I need to have my 140 cleared before I can apply for EAD and AP?





    hair hot glenn beck wife tania. glenn beck tania. hot glenn beck wife tania.
  • hot glenn beck wife tania.



  • amis121
    07-13 09:06 PM
    Dear Mr. Dobbs,

    Today you have proved how low you can get. You have criticized H1/L1 numerous times before and today your show criticized O1 visa, which is popularly, know as elite visa. This visa category is created for persons with international fame such as Nobel laureate, international fame athletes, musicians and entertainers. Today your show criticized none other than famous soccer player David Beckham. David is a highly successful international soccer player and his stature is often compared with top ten soccer player in the history of soccer. such as Pele, Maradona, Becanbaire, Platini, Ronaldo, Zidan and others. He is coming to play for LA team not to snatch your American middle class job. On the contrary he is going to help local economy grow when fans will completely fill the seats of soccer stadiums all over the USA. Unlike football soccer is not a mainstream American sports and most of the match organizers face hard finical decision to organize large soccer events. Wherever David Beckham goes fans follow him and all those empty seats will be filled within no time. WHEN STADIAMS ARE COMPLETELY FILLED FOR A MAJOR SPORTING EVENT, IT IS THE LOCAL ECONOMY THAT GETS THE MAXIMUM BENEFIT. So in other words Mr. David Beckham is coming here not to snatch middle class American jobs but to create jobs for them. IT�S THE ECONOMY STUPID.

    If you really care for middle class Americans why don�t you run for the President post? Can you make public statement of your annual income from your myopic shows, books sale and public appearances. If you really care so much for American middle class, let me ask you a very basic question. Can you show us one example where you have contributed to some organization that helps inner city kids (mostly blacks) improve job skills? Can you show us one example that you have motivated and convinced one high school drop out to go back to school and that kid followed your advice and went back to school?

    There are people like Governor Swaznegar (an immigrant), Magic Johnson you are silently doing exactly just that. These fine gentlemen created and funded (still continuing) organizations that provide on going job related training to inner city kids in Chicago, New York and many large cities so that they become productive American citizens.

    Come on Mr. Dobbs, show some character. Don�t just make publicity stances. Change America and provide equal opportunity for all. As a first step just become a mentor of Big Bother & Big Sister organization ( it won�t cost you a penny) and motivate a high school drop out (you may pick up a white kid because everybody knows you do not like other color) to go back to school. Present him on your show and make him as an example of how America is changing to face the challenges of globalization. The Americans are eager to see some character here. Come on Mr. Dobbs what are you waiting for!



    more...


    glenn beck tania. Glenn Beck#39;s Commencement
  • Glenn Beck#39;s Commencement



  • abuddyz
    01-17 04:01 PM
    here is some information I found at many places... i have mentioned one URL as a reference..

    http://www.lewslaw.com/US_Immigration_Updates%202007.htm#121107a

    DOS (Department of State) states that KCC is responding to consular posts within 48 hours and usually within hours, but occasionally the wait is two or more days. Thus, a visa applicant should prepare for additional delays in the issuance of a visa at a U.S. Consulate abroad.





    hot pictures glenn beck wife glenn beck tania. Glenn Beck#39;s Commencement
  • Glenn Beck#39;s Commencement



  • hpandey
    06-10 10:53 AM
    Thanks guys .... for coming behind me .. Shane Warne or Purple Haze won't satisfy you guys .. Y dont we discuss how Kanimozhi's discontent couldn't play spoil sport for the new govt and how Azhagiri got cornered with chemicals and fertilizers (these 2 are not any interntaional fame for an american 'tunnel rat' to know abt them).

    Above all I am here to get some information to bring a company which violates rules to authorities, nothing more nothing less and not here to do any name calling of mud slinging.

    Don't worry buddy.. I am sure these guys were only pulling your leg.

    Yeah I am sure everyone should stand up against violations . It doesn't matter if it is done by Americans or Indians or any other national. Just because most of the L1's in this particular case are Indians there is no reason to turn a blind eye to someone breaking the law.



    more...


    house by Glenn Beck screenshot glenn beck tania. Glenn Beck Tania Voice
  • Glenn Beck Tania Voice



  • mariner5555
    01-15 06:29 AM
    I have sent the letters today to WH and IV.
    I have also sent group emails to my batchmates from my engg college asking them to join IV. I think everyone should do that - this will help IV to Increase its Memberships.
    I had one more suggestion too - (this has recd less support in the past).
    we need to put in a statement that many legals are not buying a house because of the uncertainity in the GC process. even the congressmen will be more patient with our cause when we mention housing.





    tattoo house glenn beck tania. glenn beck tania. tania beck
  • tania beck



  • VMH_GC
    07-10 08:05 PM
    are you kidding? are you kidding? CNN become anti immigrant channel. ask mr.LOU DOBBS



    more...


    pictures Glenn Beck describes #39;hostile glenn beck tania. Beck lives in Connecticut with
  • Beck lives in Connecticut with



  • jasmin45
    08-21 06:44 PM
    Today I asked the customer service, they told me, I have to 315 dollars for annual plan. 239.99 + taxes = 315 dollars

    Still you save on an average $85 a year... not a bad deal

    33.38 per month x 12 = 400.56 - 315 = 85.56 (savings)
    315 / 12 = 26.25 per month





    dresses Glenn Beck#39;s Commencement glenn beck tania. dresses Glenn Beck Lists New Canaan glenn beck wife tania.
  • dresses Glenn Beck Lists New Canaan glenn beck wife tania.



  • vine93
    09-09 04:59 PM
    I started from below and tried twice which went to VM . All of them took message and Thanks. Since they are getting many calles, Most of them not transferring to other person, Front desk person itself taking message.


    Took 45 minutes to cover all of them but time well spent. GO IV GO...

    _______________

    House Judiciary Committee Members

    Tammy Baldwin (D-Wis.) 202- 225-2906 - took the message
    Howard L. Berman (D-Calif.) 202-225-4695 - took the message
    Rick Boucher (D-Va.) 202-225-3861 - took the message
    Chris Cannon (R-Utah)202- 225-7751 - took the message
    Steve Chabot (R-Ohio) 202-225-2216 - My congressman, wanted me to leave a VM but I will try again. Called again and it went great.
    Howard Coble (R-N.C.) 202-225-3065 - took the message but said we cannot give a response as I am not from his constituency.
    Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.)202- 225-3265 - left a VM
    John Conyers (D-Mich.), Chairman 202-225-5126 - called and spoke to a lady, she took the message but still tranferred to judiciary committe number, which no one picked.
    Artur Davis (D-Ala.) 202-225-2665 (ALREADY COSPONSOR DO NOT CALL)
    William D. Delahunt (D-Mass.)202- 225-3111 - left a VM
    Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) 202-225-4755 - took the message
    Tom Feeney (R-Fla.) 202-225-2706 - took the message
    J. Randy Forbes (R-Va.)202- 225-6365 - took the message
    Trent Franks (R-Ariz.)202- 225-4576 - took the message
    Elton Gallegly (R-Calif.)202- 225-5811 - VM
    Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) 202-225-3035 - took the message with the zipcode
    Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.)202- 225-5431 - took the message
    Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.)202- 225-8203 - took the message
    Darrell Issa (R-Calif.)202- 225-3906 - took the message
    Sheila Jackson-Lee (D-Texas)202- 225-3816 (ALREADY COSPONSOR DO NOT CALL)
    Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) 202-225-1605 - VM
    Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) 202-225-2676 - Took the address and details.
    Ric Keller (R-Fla.)202- 225-2176 - took the message (said the bill is under judiciary and under review)
    Steve King (R-Iowa)202- 225-4426 - DIDNT CALL HIM
    Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.)202- 225-3072 (ALREADY COSPONSOR DO NOT CALL)
    Dan Lungren (R-Calif.)202- 225-5716 - took the message
    Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) 202-225-5635 (ALREADY COSPONSOR DO NOT CALL)
    Mike Pence (R-Ind.) 202-225-3021 - took the message
    Linda Sanchez (D-Calif.) 202-225-6676 (ALREADY COSPONSOR DO NOT CALL)
    Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.)202- 225-4176 - VM
    Robert C. Scott (D-Va.) (202) 225-8351 - took the message
    Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.) 202-225-5101 (ALREADY COSPONSOR DO NOT CALL)
    Brad Sherman (D-Calif.) 202-225-5911 - took the message
    Lamar S. Smith (R-Texas), Ranking Member 202- 225-4236 - took the message
    Betty Sutton (D-Ohio) 202-225-3401 - took the message (didnt ask for anyting although I am from her state)
    Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) 202-225-7931 - took the message with address
    Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) 202-225-2201 - took the message, very nice lady asked about the bill in detail.
    Melvin L. Watt (D-N.C.)202- 225-1510 (ALREADY COSPONSOR DO NOT CALL)
    Anthony D. Weiner (D-N.Y.) 202-225-6616 - took the message, very nice guy asked in detail what the bill is about.
    Robert Wexler (D-Fla.) 202-225-3001 - took the message, asked about the bill in detail.


    WOOOHOO, my first time making all the calls. My confidence was sky high after the first 5 calls. Very much worth it.

    ..................................................
    $470 till date



    more...


    makeup 2010 Glenn Beck, outgoing Fox glenn beck tania. by Glenn Beck screenshot
  • by Glenn Beck screenshot



  • pani_6
    09-09 04:02 PM
    This BILL directly affects destiny of thousands..this is a Destiny bill..surely you dont want to miss the bus;)

    Call many times..once not enough..!..





    girlfriend tania beck glenn beck tania. Glenn Beck on Stage
  • Glenn Beck on Stage



  • jkays94
    06-16 02:03 PM
    Does the letter need to have the same information as the LC. I can get a non I-485 related employment verification letter but here is the catch. The employer is dilly dallying on filing for I-485. The employer can give a letter with my job title which is "XYZ Developer" include salary, length of employment etc. But the "Final Determination" copy that I have says occupation: Computer Software Engineers, 15-1031. Does the letter have to state "Computer Software Engineer" or can it state "XYZ Developer" ? If it has to be the former that will only alert them that I am bypassing their stonewalling and the employer is only likely to refuse to include that as the job title. So which is which ? The job specific title ie "XYZ Developer" or the DOL title per the "Final Determination"

    Does anyone have an answer or idea as to the job title employer verification letter question ? I didn't see any response as yet so I thought I'd repost the question. So far I've only seen some suggestions on other forums that suggest filing anyways without the letter and waiting for an RFE which might then coax the employer to do the necessary then, waiting for I-140 to be approved and then filing with W-2's (or paystubs -- I don't recall) or waiting 180 days, filing without the letter, switching to a new employer after the 180 days pass and then submitting the new employer's letter.





    hairstyles Glenn Beck#39;s Commencement glenn beck tania. Public insults: Beck said a
  • Public insults: Beck said a



  • 485Mbe4001
    09-24 05:57 PM
    We all are, at one time my company was willing to refile with EB2 but the @#!@# lawyers interpret the law differently. They recommended that EB2 filing is not possible because the job is not more than 50% different. Given the vague job descriptions used when they initially filed the labor, i will have to completely change my area of work.

    Immigration lawyers are the slimy !@#!@s who are making money based on everyones misery.

    Many of us could be over-qualified for our current EB3 position (after so many years of wait) and is accepting the current position only to strictly adhere to "same/similar" job classification. In that case employer can file a GC for our real qualification i.e. Eb2.





    naushit
    10-01 03:17 PM
    Finallly, my online status changed from "Initial review" -> "Document production" and also got email from Senator's office that my case is approved.

    I think I got it....but not 100% sure yet...no approval emails yet... or no other proof.

    Thanks,
    -N


    Guys

    please report your Approvals in this thread . wish you luck for EB2 / EB3 guys whose PD s are current in October 2009

    �If you think IV as an organization, IV�s leadership team and many members who donated their time and money were in anyways helpful in your GC journey, please consider making a �Thank You� donation to IV. Also, keep visiting IV and support your fellow immigrants stuck in this GC queue� __________________





    noman
    01-08 01:07 PM
    I have just mailed my letters, hand written! thanks for your help and support. Lots of prayers for IV.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment