Sunday, July 3, 2011

all major credit cards accepted logo

images All major credit cards all major credit cards accepted logo. All major Credit Cards
  • All major Credit Cards



  • qasleuth
    11-24 11:44 PM
    I have decided not to reply to any of the comments here and I will stick to that decision. However, I have received quite a few red dots with following comments....that shows how mature people are in this forum. Thank you.

    11-24-2008 09:56 AM ass**ole
    11-24-2008 09:51 AM bad advice
    11-23-2008 03:32 AM foreclose and then buy a new car and get some credit cards? THIS is the fuckin reason we are all ina mess now.
    11-23-2008 01:54 AM not good

    You are funny....you should take the moral high ground only when you are on the right side...you gave morally/ethically repugnant suggestions and have "decided not to reply to any of the comments here"...very funny.

    I do not condone the pathetic language folks here use including from sledge_hammer. You can make your arguments with civility. No need to call people "fools", "idiots", "stupids" etc. Shows your own under-confidence and lashing out at the wrong things/people.





    wallpaper All major Credit Cards all major credit cards accepted logo. pictures All Credit Cards
  • pictures All Credit Cards



  • Prasad_FL
    09-09 07:17 PM
    I called all these numbers and talked to some and left messages for others.
    When I called Lamar S. Smith(R-Texas, Ranking member 202-225-4236), the office staff gave me a judicial committee no 202-225 6906 to contact. I called that no and left a message.

    Tammy Baldwin (D-Wis.) 202- 225-2906
    Howard L. Berman (D-Calif.) 202-225-4695
    Rick Boucher (D-Va.) 202-225-3861
    Chris Cannon (R-Utah)202- 225-7751
    Steve Chabot (R-Ohio) 202-225-2216
    Howard Coble (R-N.C.) 202-225-3065
    Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.)202- 225-3265
    John Conyers (D-Mich.), Chairman 202-225-5126

    William D. Delahunt (D-Mass.)202- 225-3111
    Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) 202-225-4755
    Tom Feeney (R-Fla.) 202-225-2706
    J. Randy Forbes (R-Va.)202- 225-6365
    Trent Franks (R-Ariz.)202- 225-4576
    Elton Gallegly (R-Calif.)202- 225-5811
    Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) 202-225-3035
    Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.)202- 225-5431
    Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.)202- 225-8203
    Darrell Issa (R-Calif.)202- 225-3906

    Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) 202-225-1605
    Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) 202-225-2676
    Ric Keller (R-Fla.)202- 225-2176
    Steve King (R-Iowa)202- 225-4426

    Dan Lungren (R-Calif.)202- 225-5716

    Mike Pence (R-Ind.) 202-225-3021

    Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.)202- 225-4176
    Robert C. Scott (D-Va.) (202) 225-8351

    Brad Sherman (D-Calif.) 202-225-5911
    Lamar S. Smith (R-Texas), Ranking Member 202- 225-4236
    Betty Sutton (D-Ohio) 202-225-3401
    Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) 202-225-7931
    Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) 202-225-2201

    Anthony D. Weiner (D-N.Y.) 202-225-6616
    Robert Wexler (D-Fla.) 202-225-3001





    all major credit cards accepted logo. dresses all major credit cards
  • dresses all major credit cards



  • ak_2004
    05-06 10:16 PM
    Hi friends,

    My husband and me work for the same company now. He applied in EB3 (India) and PD date with December 2006. I-140 approved and I-485 applied in July 2007. Got EAD and AP for both but still working on H1B (Not used EAD and AP).

    From other company, in 2007, I applied for labor substitution and it is approved yesterday, which has PD Nov 2004 (EB3 - India). One of my friend working for this company and I got the reference last moment and I was not hoping for this approval.

    Now I have to switch to this company as the company management are asking me to join the company. I read many threads in this forum and this thread too about multiple filings of I485s and withdraw one while applying other.

    I read some people had no problems with multiple I-485s. But Murthy's advice is against this while others like Rajiv in favour of this.

    Please advice me what could be the best in my case.

    I have PG in engineering (CS) from India.

    Thanks in advance





    2011 pictures All Credit Cards all major credit cards accepted logo. All major credit cards
  • All major credit cards



  • akela_topchi
    08-07 01:55 PM
    All this verbal fight from SunnySurya and Rolling_Flood reminded me of a similar situation:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSzQv59vPZQ&NR=1


    All talking .. no action...



    more...


    all major credit cards accepted logo. Major credit cards accepted
  • Major credit cards accepted



  • bskrishna
    09-12 01:02 PM
    We should call our local congressmen and women as well so that they are aware of this. If the bill comes to the floor it will be useful.





    all major credit cards accepted logo. dresses Major Credit Cards
  • dresses Major Credit Cards



  • kshitijnt
    01-29 05:07 PM
    I had already mentioned my EAD status when they had the interview. But after acceptiing it I mentioned it again in the conext of I9 form. Then they said they cant offer me emp;oyment due to my being on EAD.

    This is a pretty big company. I understand that H1B is not protected under anti-discrimination for employment, but EAD holders, specifically those with AOS pending, are a protected against employment discrimination.

    Does anyone have any links to the above conclusion ? I am so tired of this BS. I have spent long enough in this immigration c**p that if I have leave, might as well leave with a fight.

    regards
    just anotherone of the expendable non-citizens

    All employees are protected by employment discrimination laws. Once H1Bs are hired. They are protected as well.



    more...


    all major credit cards accepted logo. 2010 All Major Credit Cards
  • 2010 All Major Credit Cards



  • caliguy
    10-22 05:14 PM
    Yes, I send 7001 to Ombudsman. It's been more than a month since I sent it. Like I said, I have tried everything that was on the link I provided earlier except for contacting the first lady. I am not sure how contacting the first lady will make any difference, but I am thinking of giving that a shot too, so might mail out all my case details to them this weekend.

    Don't go by the receipt date/notice date crap they are giving you. Last year (in September 2008), when the senator sent an inquiry, they said they were processing cases in order of notice dates and not PDs. On a daily basis, I would see hundreds of cases with PD/RD/ND after mine getting approved and all I could do is sit and watch.

    I feel like they think they are not answerable to anyone and they can get away with anything. I hope something magical happens for you and you get the green card soon...

    Did you send 7001 to Ombudsman? So, Ombudsman is also hopeless?
    Did you call them to find out the status? Here is Om's #, in case you don't know: 202-282-8000. Call them and update us as well.
    [/QUOTE]





    2010 dresses all major credit cards all major credit cards accepted logo. All major credit cards
  • All major credit cards



  • gautamkini
    06-15 01:55 PM
    Hi,

    My wife and kid are outside india. Can i file for 485 and include them...Do they have to be in india for that. Also can i file for my wife's ead



    more...


    all major credit cards accepted logo. All Major Credit Cards
  • All Major Credit Cards



  • coolduggar
    09-10 04:23 AM
    link for non-cosponsors of hr5921 . We can email them ?

    http://capwiz.com/aila2/issues/bills/?bill=11327361&cs_party=all&cs_status=X&cs_state=ALL





    hair All major credit cards all major credit cards accepted logo. All Major Credit Cards
  • All Major Credit Cards



  • eyeswe
    09-24 02:55 PM
    Yes , I did see that, but at what point do they consider this as "inventory" -- waiting for visa having pre-adjudicated (gosh, I hope not!) or as we all are thinking -- applications that have reached the agency...


    Inventory and related QA is available on right habd side of this link,
    USCIS - Green Card (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=ae853ad15c673210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=ae853ad15c673210VgnVCM100000082ca60a RCRD)

    Go to USCIS.gov --> Green card and on right hand top side Inventory and Q&A posted.

    Inventory means total Number of Employment based Pending Approvals.



    more...


    all major credit cards accepted logo. major credit cards accepted.
  • major credit cards accepted.



  • gc_wow
    09-23 09:03 PM
    If EB2 row perm hits 10000 apps thats it pd wont move a bit. That will happen as soon as hiring starts again. This will happen any time, if this not happen until sep 2010, then EB2 has a chance. There are about 15000 (approx) EB2 Row apps siiting ducks in Perm centers, if ROW PErm eb2 approvals start flowing then we are just stuck. It all depends on EB2 Row Now. That is the one we need to watch closely.





    hot Major credit cards accepted all major credit cards accepted logo. images All Major Credit Cards
  • images All Major Credit Cards



  • h1b_forever
    09-14 08:28 AM
    :(



    more...


    house All major credit cards all major credit cards accepted logo. 2010 all major credit cards
  • 2010 all major credit cards



  • Canadian_Dream
    11-25 05:26 PM
    Some Rules:

    Rule 101 for car buying: Value depreciates moment you walk out of show room. How much it will be, no one can guarantee you and no one but you are liable for depreciation.

    Rule 101 for Home buying: Value of the debt you sign will remain unchanged
    while the value of asset may erode.
    Rule 102: House is a secure debt: meaning if you don't pay the house will be repossessed by bank. So you have to pay to play.
    Do you know there is no earthquake insurance in California so if you loose your fully paid house in earth quake you are left with ZIP !!!

    Mother of all Rule: Don't get into the any game without knowing the rules.

    Now some clarification: The money Punjabi77 own to the bank is actually already paid to the builder or seller (previous owner) by the bank. Bank gave away that money just by a stroke of signature of Punjabi77 and in return for future interest payments. So the asset value on the book is what Punjabi
    owes not a penny less and not a penny more. If they reduce the asset value to make Punjabi77 feel better it will be taking loss for him ? Why should they do it ? Should they take it back from builder and where do we stop ?

    We can demonize lenders, Wall St and everyone all we want, but this thread is not about them. This is about punjabi77. But I don't know why it is so hard for us to just accept that we screwed up, got enticed made a mistake and start to fix it. Stop the blame game for once. I can attribute all my problems to someone or the other but how does it help me ? The sooner I accept them and start to work on then better it is for me.

    In principle, I agree with you that we are responsible for what we 'sign up' for and shouldn't back away from that. But, your example is a little bit off as in nobody is asking back money from the mortgage which is already paid (akin to the difference in gas prices that you mentioned), the interest rate could change and we are liable to pay the difference in the mortgage payments due that fluctuation - the thing here is the base value of your asset. As a hypothetical example (because vehicle prices always depreciate, so please ignore the reality), let's say you bought that Gas guzzling SUV at 50k and now suddenly after 2 years, due to whatever reason, you go and try to sell the same SUV to the same dealer and he quotes you 5k. Wouldn't you fault that dealer for selling you the same thing at 50k when the actual value of the same asset 2 year back was 5k (but he sold you at 50k and you have only paid back 10k in monthly installments until now). Who is to blame for that 35k deficit? You? Forget the monthly payments here and concentrate on the actual asset value.

    As mentioned above, I do agree that we are liable for what we do in life and one has to stand up for his/her deeds - but at the same time, and I again argue the same point, that the greedy people on wall st. and lending institutions are largely responsible for this mess - imagine if they had never sold you the asset for 50k, which is a bloated amount for that particular asset and the sad part in this is that the lender lends out the money knowing all this.





    tattoo dresses Major Credit Cards all major credit cards accepted logo. All major credit cards
  • All major credit cards



  • prioritydate
    09-27 06:55 PM
    Do you what you are talking about? One more term for GOP is a disaster. McCain would do nothing but spending more money on Iraq. There is no policy for John McCain. His only aim to continue Iraq war for 4 more years, and if possible, another four more years. They DON'T support same sex marriages. Remember! they are conservatives for God's sake. Republican party is good for oil companies and big corporates. For normal people like us, and specially for an immigration community, it would be an irreversible damage.



    more...


    pictures 2010 All Major Credit Cards all major credit cards accepted logo. All major credit/debit cards.
  • All major credit/debit cards.



  • ItIsNotFunny
    11-10 09:40 AM
    Bump ^^^^





    dresses images All Major Credit Cards all major credit cards accepted logo. wallpaper (All major credit
  • wallpaper (All major credit



  • unseenguy
    06-16 12:37 AM
    Dude are you kidding me ... I am reporting a violation/fraud and I should hold my head down?? what kind of moral/ethical values you have.. I am keeping my head up (may be an inch or 2 higher than last 3 weeks) as my project manager and director (middle management ) fully supports me in this crusade. Most of the cases, upper management decides to replace all the local contractors with these outsourcing firms and once the contract is signed these companies dump all their L1 resources to projects and middle management who deals directly with the resources has minimal say in the process.

    Let me ask you a simple question.. WHY ARE YOU SUPPORTING THIS FRAUDULANT ACTIVITY??? .... think for a minute and then decide whether to reply me back or not.. bye.
    'Mileage for this complaint'.. in an economy when millions with eligibility are job less .. case regarding this fraud will have ZERO mileage! want to bet me on this .. come on dude.. come on. If you are on L1 visa talk to uer management and get it changed to something legally eligible to work on your project, instead trying to measure the mileage of L1 fraud, ICE/USCIS will measure that and we'll see whos head is going down here...

    I am neither supporting you, nor am I supporting TCS/WIPRO. But I am seeing things from your client's perspective. Your client and director who ever they are , they might be saying one thing on the face and getting ready to save their company in the background. You know corporate world is a nasty place. Every recruiter who talks to you makes you feel as if he is the hiring manager and you have got the job, but does it happen that way? No. Similarly, your client is buying time and soothing you, I am not sure they are sincere about their comments. Everyone has some motive or personal interest in supporting things.

    And to be honest, I doubt if you can come clean , hold your head high and say in public, I did it. If you do so , I will respect you as a whistleblower. Other wise, you are just mad that your are losing the job to others. If they cant get l1 on site, they will send the job offshore. There is not much you can do. Your client is towing your line until a smooth transition and then they are done with you , anyways. Its better you read writing on the wall and move on. You can invest the same time in finding other work and still have good relations with the current client. You never know when economy gets good, they may want you back at a higher price. But if they get to know you are doing this, most likely you will end up on some blacklist and I am not trying to scare you but world is a small place and you will run into same people many times.

    My moral ethical values here are, someone doesnt want to work with me for some reason, whether they are doing their business with others ethically or unethically or illegally is upto them. I am moving on without a bad taste in mouth or complaint. It is company's choice whether they want to pay me or someone else. If they want to send my job offshore, they dont want to work with me for whatever reason, so I got to move on without complaint, thats my ethical value. whether others are doing it ethically or unethically is not my problem. You can choose to fight this, but your victory will only be temporary, say 6 months.



    more...


    makeup All Major Credit Cards all major credit cards accepted logo. All major credit cards
  • All major credit cards



  • singhsa3
    08-20 10:55 PM
    Thats exactly what it is... Now folks take a look here. These were the dates before July 2007.
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3236.html
    It will be resonable to assume that these will be the dates in OCT bulletien for Eb3-I.
    Finally, 5882 is our only hope for now.

    With the earlier method or the current method, EB3-I will always end up last. Vertically EB3-ROW gets the excess visas (old method), horizontally EB2-I gets the excess visas (new method). So, either way EB3-I won't benefit, the only solace being that with the current system atleast our EB2-I friends are getting their freedom faster.

    For us, visa recapture or other legislative changes are the only relief.

    BTW, my PD is June 2003, EB3-I





    girlfriend All major credit cards all major credit cards accepted logo. ALL Major Credit Cards
  • ALL Major Credit Cards



  • needhelp!
    01-14 02:36 PM
    Those letters need to be going out..





    hairstyles major credit cards accepted. all major credit cards accepted logo. All Major Credit Cards
  • All Major Credit Cards



  • gcny2006
    07-11 12:37 AM
    Lets look at the pigger picture, instead of nitpicking small things
    Anand Sharma is referred as she. so what

    The main point is conveyed

    Anand Sharma

    My apologies. You are right. I withdraw my comment. I actually debated quite a bit on whether or not to comment on it and finally decided to play devil's advocate (and a spoilsport) . I applaud the effort. Proud to be part of this group





    Lisap
    10-03 04:11 PM
    i dont think the country makes a big difference, i have two friends stuck in name check (one was born in canada with an english first and last name). i think its the combination of the name, DOB and a crappy system



    Thank you for your response. I filed on July 2nd. Spoke to uscis imm officer this week and they said my criminal check cleared but my name check was still pending.... Just a waiting game I guess





    leoindiano
    10-07 01:52 PM
    USCIS decided to take our $604 and give me an my wife APs in 9 days! They seem really efficient when they have to take money from us. But really slow when they have to approve GC applications (EB2, PD of Dec 2004). USCIS just seems to be interested in 'extortion' payments to employ USCIS staff - more a lawless mafia than a organization upholding the law!

    BPositive, Sorry to hear that, I am about to apply for AP. My PD is nov 2004, EB2 -I . I am next in line to loose the money. Did you apply online?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment