Thursday, June 30, 2011

the war of the worlds book

images ook covers the war of the worlds book. war of the worlds book cover.
  • war of the worlds book cover.



  • sundarpn
    01-16 08:33 PM
    Are we talking some automated system at KCC that may be used as an indication of whether one passes PIMS check? ?





    wallpaper war of the worlds book cover. the war of the worlds book. dresses War of the Worlds book
  • dresses War of the Worlds book



  • desi3933
    08-08 10:42 AM
    Check your PM.

    Thanks for your support.


    I can't believe this! Some people have give me red dots for this post.

    Great going! Another example of your "high thinking". :D Such people are cowards. They can't put anything in post reply and they put "brave comments" along with red dots.


    ____________________________
    N-400 Oath Date on Aug 19th





    the war of the worlds book. the war of the worlds book.
  • the war of the worlds book.



  • hsbaluja
    08-26 05:33 PM
    Send me your email address to qplinks AT gmail to get refferal email. This gives you and me free 2 months of calling $49.99 value.





    2011 dresses War of the Worlds book the war of the worlds book. makeup The War Of The Worlds
  • makeup The War Of The Worlds



  • wandmaker
    08-07 09:40 AM
    Ths poll should be changed to

    Do you want to turn into an anti-immigrant when you get your greencard?
    Yes I am in
    No I am out

    Shame on those who votes yes.

    We said



    more...


    the war of the worlds book. The War of the Worlds,
  • The War of the Worlds,



  • spdy_mn
    06-29 04:32 PM
    My receipt date is June 20 and my PD is Oct 2002. If the July visa bulletin does retrogress, will I still be affected with regards to I-765?

    No you will still get AP and EAD since you have receipt date. You may not get GC approved until the dates become current. Experts correct me if i am wrong





    the war of the worlds book. HG Wells#39; War of The Worlds
  • HG Wells#39; War of The Worlds



  • whitecollarslave
    04-17 04:13 PM
    I think you may have confused them by stating that you possess a H-1B and a valid EAD. You need to get H-1B out of the picture. Assuming you have AOS pending, you don't need H-1B to be in status.

    They way I read the email, it clearly states that if you are on H-1B you are not protected from citizenship status discrimination. However, you are not complaining about discrimination on your H-1B status. You are not asking for sponsorship. I think you need to forget that you have H-1B. That is completely IRRELEVANT. Once you use your EAD, your H-1B is automatically invalidated. You need to say that you have have EAD and AP (with pending AOS). Whether you have EAD/AP because you are EB immigrant, FB immigrant, asylee or refugee SHOULD NOT MATTER.

    My suggestion is that you don't give up. Call them and explain them again by keeping the H-1B status out of picture. Somebody denied you employment based on the fact that you have EAD. You have EAD for work authorization and pending AOS as legal status. Thats all you need. Remember, that you can be in the same situation of pending AOS and EAD even if you are not on H-1B. Your current H-1B has nothing to do with this. If I were you, I would file the charges.

    In addition, you may want to contact ACLU. They might be able to line up a lawyer for you. Although, I think they will probably just advise you to file a complaint to OSC.

    If you want to talk with me on the phone, PM me.

    PS: I am not a lawyer.



    more...


    the war of the worlds book. War of The Worlds Book
  • War of The Worlds Book



  • GCKaMaara
    01-09 01:46 PM
    There is a rumor that Obama is considering Citizenship for people who have paid Income Tax for a certain period. Core is it possible to dig more on this and find if it is just a rumor?

    hmmmmmmmm.

    Googled. Found nothing! Can you post the URL?





    2010 the war of the worlds book. the war of the worlds book. ook covers
  • ook covers



  • imneedy
    05-16 01:27 PM
    Do you have F1 stamped or you just changed your status from F-1 to H-4?



    more...


    the war of the worlds book. 2011 War of the Worlds book
  • 2011 War of the Worlds book



  • drona
    07-13 03:19 AM
    Posted on Daily News & Analysis

    Dollars and scents

    Ethnic communities are bringing new cultures to the American political discourse

    On July 2, 2007, just weeks after announcing that they were ready to accept employment-based visa applications from hundreds of thousands of legal immigrant professionals, many of whom have been waiting for years, the US Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) did a volte face and announced that their applications would not be entertained till further notice.

    Not surprisingly, there were thousands of disappointed professionals. And how did they express frustration at this emotional roller coaster, considering that they had pumped over $250 million into the US economy in application and legal fees, medical expenses and so on? By taking the ideas of Mahatma Gandhi to the doorsteps of the US administration.

    continued at...
    http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1109544





    hair makeup The War Of The Worlds the war of the worlds book. war of the worlds book cover.
  • war of the worlds book cover.



  • logiclife
    06-15 01:13 PM
    You or your employer should have a copy of all approved I-797 H1 reciept. Isint the l-94 on there?

    Yes. But I travelled to India when I was on one of those I-797s and submitted the I-94 attached at the bottom of that I-797 while travelling out. I had not clue at that time that a copy of this I-94 would be needed.

    I have other I-797s with I-94s attached at bottom coz I never travelled while I was on those I-797s.

    Anyways, I am not worried. What I dont have, I just dont have it. Cant do anything about it now.



    more...


    the war of the worlds book. war of the worlds book cover.
  • war of the worlds book cover.



  • BharatPremi
    03-25 04:41 PM
    The employer will come up with many excuses to not interview a candidate or hire. If the law doesn't allow you to discriminate when hiring based on national origin or EAD or whatever, rejecting candidates even for an interview doesn't make sense.

    Interview is part of the hiring and recruiting processes. Would you say employers putting a job ad saying we will only interview someone from a particular nationality is allowed?

    However, the more important point is we are fighting to get multi-year EAD in IV among other things. The law doesn't allow discrimination based on EAD for hiring. Let the govt lawyers and employers figure it out if not even interviewing candidates because of EAD comes under the purview of hiring or not and if it is legal or not.

    yes, that is our line of logic and understanding. But seeing the number of experiences what we are having in real world, this does not seem to be applying. You are rightaway asked about your work status and they insist till you give them "specific" word - either "GC" or "Citizenship" or "EAD"... If this would have been the real way ( I and all of us wishes that) the these recruiting guys may not dare to insist till you spit the speific word out and that is before interviewing. In my experience, I always had verbal conversation. I have never been sent an email or letter by any company yet regarding their refusal not to even interview me based on EAD. Verbally 5 companies have starightaway told me "they are not considering me as I do not have green card yet - EAD is not enough". My thinking is that they do this because somehow some law may be covering them, we do not know that but they know that, perhaps..:confused:





    hot The War of the Worlds, the war of the worlds book. war of the worlds book design
  • war of the worlds book design



  • tnite
    01-03 10:25 AM
    Not sure I understand this line
    >>
    If things continue this bad, am planning to use my AP to travel back to the US.
    >>
    How can you come back to US w/out passport?

    VO doesnt keep your passport if a via not issued at the time of the interview . He gives it back after the interview. Once you receive the email , you have to go the VFS office and then had in the passport.



    more...


    house Eelus #39;War Of The Worlds#39 the war of the worlds book. 2011 war of the worlds tripod
  • 2011 war of the worlds tripod



  • nk2006
    11-10 01:50 PM
    Please keep writing. As many posters already pointed out - economy is getting worse and changing job may become a necessity to many of us. We cannot afford to jeopardize our green card process - if our old employer withdraws I140. Our only way is to raise and get enough attention to this issue so something is done quickly before it becomes a norm.

    (I dont mean to start a ticker here on economy but following events in the recent past speak for themselves. Bankruptcies: Circuit City, LinenNThings, LehmanBrothers. Restructuring/Layoffs: AIG, MerrilLynch, Yahoo, Nortel, Cadence, eBay, Nokia, etc. Official Hiring freeze: Cisco, etc. Unoffical hiring freeze: Google (in many divisions) and a lot of medium sized companies) Look an active ticker at: http://news.cnet.com/tech-layoffs/





    tattoo HG Wells#39; War of The Worlds the war of the worlds book. hair war of the worlds book
  • hair war of the worlds book



  • chanduv23
    03-26 12:35 PM
    I had a reqruiter discussing a great job opportunity and finally when it came to the status thing, it was my mistake, i said "I have EAD". She said "That's fine" and never got back to me, she said she will be in touch via email but never did that.

    So this is a pattern now.

    Reqruiters and HR know they can say "Sorry we do not sponser visas" so they say it without any issue but not EAD.

    I am just baffled as to why are some people so fussy about EAD. Isn't EAD holders a piece of cake for the company? People with skills and eligible to work for any employer????

    I am sure the hiring managers would love to bring good people on board. But unfortunately, these reqruiters and HR are creating the mess.

    Looks like for reqruiters, they think they can just apply the filter to lessen their burden on collecting resumes.



    more...


    pictures War of The Worlds Book the war of the worlds book. house The War of the Worlds
  • house The War of the Worlds



  • sravani
    05-17 11:03 AM
    who gets the EAD/AP attorney or applicant at his home address. Please tell me if anybody knows

    Thanks

    EAD and AP belongs to the applicant and Applicant gets them directly.





    dresses war of the worlds book design the war of the worlds book. hot hot War of the Worlds book
  • hot hot War of the Worlds book



  • bkn96
    11-17 04:41 PM
    At present my EAD is status not changed (USCIS case tracking), So I assume my EAD is valid. I also read Attorny Ron's blog that EAD is valid even I485 is denied. That gives me some comfort. Another problem, even if I get H1b (with out I94), I don't have AP to go (out of country) for stamping. What happens if I apply for AP while I485 is denied? Any one tried this? I am not sure what to do...



    more...


    makeup 2011 War of the Worlds book the war of the worlds book. Eelus #39;War Of The Worlds#39
  • Eelus #39;War Of The Worlds#39



  • nrk
    10-26 12:08 PM
    Congrats

    Got my CPO email few minutes back... Thank you all for your support and ALL THE BEST!!!
    HOPE FULLY, ALL OF YOU GET IT ASAP...

    NO LUD after Feb 2009 when i did my second finger printing.

    Created SR thru NCSC, did not help.

    Went to Infopass, no help from ppl i spoke with there.

    Did congress man enquiry, not sure if this helped. (as of yday, they had not received a response from uscis and were still waiting for a reply)

    Sent letter to Ombudsman, they told me they were checking with USCIS...

    No Idea which one worked... Good Luck to all of you...

    PD JAN 15, 2005
    case was transferred to NSC from TSC
    NO LUD after Feb 2009
    Had applied AC 21 on Aug 2008





    girlfriend hair war of the worlds book the war of the worlds book. 2010 War Of The Worlds Book
  • 2010 War Of The Worlds Book



  • Devils_Advocate
    03-09 11:09 PM
    You have to be kidding! Here people are crying to get there EAD's extended and you think the Govt will give us citizenship???

    Please i suggest everyone to wake up and smell the coffee/chai.

    If you think giving us citizenship will be easy becoz it will prop up their vote bank think again coz it will never happen. Imagine the headlines which says recession time 10M americans out of job, foreign workers to get citizenship LMAO!

    Forget this ever happening in a recession time and not much of a chance in the boom time either, see how the Anti-Immi's will eat everyone up for this ridiculous suggestion, please remember we're nothing in the larger scheme of things for the decision making people, we need to understand our limitation and strengths and play by them, IV does a decent job of that.
    Do think rationally before coming up with ridiculous ideas like giving senators free pizza or asking for-direct citizenship. lol.





    hairstyles war of the worlds book cover. the war of the worlds book. tattoo War of the Worlds Book
  • tattoo War of the Worlds Book



  • punjabi
    04-05 04:04 PM
    Most of the hype is being created by the immigration law firms and attorneys, rather than DOS or USCIS. They are after the dough!

    The news might just bring relief to many people, but look at who is creating the most of the hype - it's attorneys.


    The comments in this update kind of seem contradictory to me. It says that there might be possibility for greater advancement than earlier thought... and then they talk about moving it back.
    Whatever it is..I don't know why they are creating so much publicity about this bulletin. Does it mean they are going to advance the dates by a couple of years??? If it was for a few months why would they create so much hype about this?





    caliguy
    10-22 03:31 PM
    @ fatjoe

    I have contacted Napolatino also, like a month back and nothing has happened on my case. I saw LUDs on my case on 09/24 and 09/25 and since then I have not seen any updates. I have tried all methods that are on that link, except for contacting the first lady but I am not sure if that will help. They simply might throw the package in the trash, without even seeing what it has. I posted the link so that everyone knows different ways of contacting USCIS, atleast you feel good if you try everything from your end.

    Where is your case at, is it in TSC or NSC?





    SunnySurya
    08-23 11:35 AM
    The congress has suggested the following to you, please keep the following companies in mind:
    Aviation Travel
    615 Pavonia Ave. Jersey City, NJ 07306
    (201)-659-0334
    Ben Bow Travel Inc.
    25, Kinnelon Road, Kinnelon, NJ 7405
    (800)-526-5366, (973)-838-1905
    BMR Travel
    311, Raritan Avenue, Highland Park, NJ 8904
    (877)-267-8747, (732)-545-0411
    Comfort Travel
    Edison, NJ.
    (732)-548-9600
    Gateway Travel
    1 Gateway Ctr. Newark, NJ 07102
    (973)-624-4462
    Gemini Travels
    97, Main Street, Suite#201, Woodbridge, NJ 7095
    (732)-326-0808
    High Fly Travel
    1389 Oak Tree Rd. Iselin, NJ 08830
    (732)-985-5855
    Mahan Travel
    14 Path Plaza Jersey City, NJ 07306
    (201)-656-6650
    http://www.mahantravel.com
    Mahan Travel
    Edison, NJ.
    (732)-603-8484
    http://www.mahantravel.com
    Metro Travel
    1432 Oak Tree Road Iselin, NJ 08830
    (732)-283-0200
    Personal Travel
    215 Nassau St. Princeton, NJ 08542
    (609)-921-7575
    Pooja Travel Service
    43 Ocean Ave. Jersey City, NJ 07305
    (201)-985-1710
    Rupa Travel Services, Inc.
    1939 Lincoln Hwy (Rt 27S), Edison, NJ 08817
    (732)-572-5000
    Sarko Travel
    1340 Stelton Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854
    (732)-777-9000
    Travel Concepts
    68 Mommaugh Rd., Oakhurst, NJ 07755
    (732)-531-5200
    Travel World
    813 Newark Ave., Jersey City, NJ 07306
    (201)-659-8844, (800)-278-2244
    Universal Tours & Travel
    1 Penn Ave, Metuchen, NJ 8840
    (732)-548-7778

    Guys,

    Just send the loud message" UNLESS YOU DO SOMETHING, WE ARE GOING BACK.".

    Sri.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment