Thursday, June 30, 2011

war of the worlds alien 2005

images Tags:war, worlds, war of the war of the worlds alien 2005. War of the Worlds (2005) BRRip
  • War of the Worlds (2005) BRRip



  • bayarea07
    09-12 06:39 PM
    I Pledge to call Judiciary members one more time this weekend and leave them Voice Messages.

    This is our last Chance, otherwise be ready to wait untill 2020 to get your Rights.
    Please CALL !!!
    Please CALL and create awareness among frends and family be sending link for this forum so that they can call Judiciary Commitee.





    wallpaper War of the Worlds (2005) BRRip war of the worlds alien 2005. Scoring War of the Worlds
  • Scoring War of the Worlds



  • HV000
    08-06 08:49 AM
    As a result the applicants will be denied EAD and H1B extensions, rather than
    fixing the lengthy name check issues.

    Why would you say EAD and H1B will be denied??





    war of the worlds alien 2005. Steven Spielberg#39;s War of the
  • Steven Spielberg#39;s War of the



  • fatjoe
    10-26 03:52 PM
    Hi meghanap: Thanks for your useful info.
    I am the primary applicant. Mine and kid's case is at TSC, but my spouse's case transferred to Detroit offcie , for the interview. We had the interview 4 months ago, and the DAO said that she would recommend my spouse's case for approval, however it has to wait until the approval of my app. My kid and I got the approval on Oct 22.
    So, now do I have to take an infopass, and request for the yellow form to get approval on the case. Do we get approval from local USCIS office itself or will it come back to TSC? Do you know how long would it take for the approval to come. Or can I call Senator, Ombudsmand, ans start all those cr.. again.
    Hi,
    This info is for the cases who had the interview local USCIS offices where they live.
    After interview ,pls take info pass for every 2 or 3 weeks and when you meet infopass officer, please fill up one yellow form (this form used to send any request to any other department who handled 485 cases.) to adjudicate your case.Make sure you give your i-485 copies and i-140 copies, You can write at least 5 or 6 sentences at the end of the yellow form to supervisor epalining when u r intervew is completed ,,u r PD is current etc etc.

    The way it works like this :
    The dept that takes care i-485 interviews is different from the dept infopass officers in local office.Even though they are in same office, the only way infopass officers can send request the 485 dept is using the yellow form..Pls request for it. Then most of the times info pass officer fils up the form and you will add any additional info at the end of the form. Then infopass officer will send the form to 485 dept supervisor.Supervisor will see the yellow form..if you are lucky he/she wil take action imediatly..otherwise go again after 2 weeks..Request the info pass officer twice or thrice..

    This helped me...





    2011 Scoring War of the Worlds war of the worlds alien 2005. War of the Worlds (2005)
  • War of the Worlds (2005)



  • alias
    08-07 12:15 PM
    No thats not what I am saying. Let me repeat what I am saying and this comes out of the draft I am working with a lawyer
    The interpretation of the intent of the law by USCIS is flawed and should be reconsidered given the enormous backlogs in various categories.

    1. If the people are allowed to move between the categories it will just move the backlog from one line to another penalizing the ones already in that line.
    2. It does not provides an equal opportunity to the people already in that line to move to other category who are patiently waiting for their turn.
    3. The porting is subject to gaming and the people who know how to work the system will be the most benefitted by this.
    4. It will also eleminate any potential for the spill of visa numbers from Eb2 to Eb3 category as Eb2 itself will be backlogged

    It should be noted that the immigration benefits are associated with a job requirements and not a person's qualifications. Changing a GC category should not be allowed except in certain extraordinary circumstances and through appropriate changes in the law.

    Mpadap, your arguments are valid but not pertinent to what I am trying to do. If a person becomes elligible , he/she must be allowed to apply for the positions matching his qualifications. Only thing is that he should not benefit from the portability of PD.

    your gramar buddy, This thread is getting funny ...



    more...


    war of the worlds alien 2005. war of the worlds 2011.
  • war of the worlds 2011.



  • Madhuri
    06-18 12:04 PM
    Hi
    I also have the same question as bindas74. We both have our H1 stamped till July 2009, only my son does not have it stamped.
    So if we don't apply for AP now and start using EAD and then travel outside of US can I still come back on my stamped H1 visa?

    Any help appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Madhuri

    Hi Logiclife,

    Can you please provide me insight on my question?

    My company filed for my I485. i didnt file the EAD / AP at that time. I have a valid H1B stamped for multiple entry till 2010.
    So, as per your post, I can apply just for EAD, right? That is if I want to switch jobs after 180 days using AC21 and if I start using my EAD, can I go out and come back with my valid H1B stamping? Or do I need to have the AP since I have started using my EAD??
    Similarly, can my wife use her H4B even after she starts using the EAD instead of AP when she travels??

    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    -Thanks





    war of the worlds alien 2005. War of the Worlds (2005) .
  • War of the Worlds (2005) .



  • skrish
    09-09 12:09 PM
    what should we be saying. it might be better if all of us conveys the same forceful message detailing all the points



    more...


    war of the worlds alien 2005. Tags:war, worlds, war of the
  • Tags:war, worlds, war of the



  • thomachan72
    08-17 12:38 PM
    I am so emotional now........just got the email, text message and message on the website changed to "Decision"

    Mine, my wife's and my son's cases APPROVED!!!!

    My case was in NSC. No additional fingerprinting, except one in Oct 2007, my son had to do one since he turned 14 this year....

    14 years of wait is over......Praise be to God for his faithfulness and mercies

    :):):)

    Congrads!
    So when children reach 14 years of age they have to do fingerprinting?





    2010 Steven Spielberg#39;s War of the war of the worlds alien 2005. Tags:war, worlds, war of the
  • Tags:war, worlds, war of the



  • gcseeker02
    05-22 12:22 PM
    Hi!

    My name on the birth certificate is "girl". What should I do correct it. I was reading on the forums, that we can get a written statement saying that the name was not decided when I was born. And submit that along with high school mark sheets etc. Are there any other things that could rectify this error.



    more...


    war of the worlds alien 2005. war of the worlds alien tripod. hot War of the Worlds: Alien war of
  • war of the worlds alien tripod. hot War of the Worlds: Alien war of



  • McLuvin
    04-24 03:40 PM
    So Guys...

    This is something really cheap of you people to think.....

    I read a lot of posts where they mentioned that chuck should proceed with the bill.... so that small desi companies dont perish and that will stop abusing the H1B program...

    I really dont understand that no one condemed that remark.. Guys who work in big companies are safe by this rule... So what happens to the one sustaining the so called abuses and remaining intact to get their GC's

    No wonder we are not able to make progress as much as those illegal immi's do...

    Way to go guys... This kind of spirit will take us to great highs

    BR,
    Karthik





    hair War of the Worlds (2005) war of the worlds alien 2005. tom-cruise-war-of-the-worlds-
  • tom-cruise-war-of-the-worlds-



  • Saralayar
    03-12 02:38 PM
    I will come to your quesiton, but let me ask the other guys who just responded, a question.

    Sunx_2004, Sarala, and ALL
    Thanks for the compliments, I'm happy but we will be thrilled if apart from compliments, if you've said that you have just written to change.gov or to atleast one or two reps. Just spend a $10 on postage stamps. Dont think the reps dont read our letters.

    If you want a green from me, in your reply, please reply with atleast that you have posted this on change.gov, under Agenda--> Immigration--> Submit your ideas. OK? after really doing it.
    when two of you do, it will make 4 others do.. then 16.., read my other thread by searching "Chain reaction".. that too went down the drain..

    Now to this post.. Ofcors how can I not include you in this.One of the last points clearly says to give a greencard to anyone who graduates here. Now its upto them to let in quality students., I support filters at entry level into schools or jobs, not to those who have spent 5-10 years here..
    My point is 5 years in US legally and 10 years in US legally. No matter if you went to school, or were on H1 from day one.
    Also I am sure you have good # of friends in situation like you are in. Pass this message to them also to write and also about IV.
    But dont wait for anyone to come and help you out. Create a snowball affect which gathers mass as it rolls.
    Sri,
    It is already there in change.gov. I have created long back in January and there were 470 votesup for that idea. I think now that will be in the President's desk. Only thing now we have to do is accelerate this so that it again reaches the Congress.



    more...


    war of the worlds alien 2005. War of the Worlds
  • War of the Worlds



  • pop
    01-18 11:26 AM
    What does your attorney say about it? What is his choice?





    hot war of the worlds 2011. war of the worlds alien 2005. War of the Worlds (2005) BDRip
  • War of the Worlds (2005) BDRip



  • vasa
    07-11 09:04 AM
    HI guys,..
    Not sure if anyone posted this link... it is on PRLOG
    "Bollywood supports Highly-Skilled Workers' Green Card Concerns"

    http://www.prlog.org/10023531-bollywood-supports-highly-skilled-workers-green-card-concerns.html



    more...


    house War of the Worlds (2005) war of the worlds alien 2005. Ray Ferrier, War of the Worlds
  • Ray Ferrier, War of the Worlds



  • Saralayar
    01-15 10:01 PM
    Till now I do not see any one voted up for this. It is very sad that our own community is not supporting this. If you are not able to search for it in change.gov, give the complete title and see.
    Citizenship if you have lived legally in this Country for 10 years continuously (http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/ideas/viewIdea.apexp?id=087800000004wel)

    Guys Vote... Vote ... for us, for our kids....
    VOTE FOR THE GOOD... VOTE IMMEDIATELY......





    tattoo War of the Worlds (2005) . war of the worlds alien 2005. War of the Worlds (2005)
  • War of the Worlds (2005)



  • lazycis
    11-23 08:39 AM
    Amicus brief filed in the 1st Circuit appeal by AILF.
    The brief discusses in details three major questions:

    1) why the USCIS has a duty to adjudicate any application properly filed with them
    2) why 8 USC 1252(a)(2)(B)(ii) does not bar jurisdiction in AOS mandamus cases
    3) why the duty to adjudicate does not depend on a specific statutory or regulatory timeframe.

    http://boards.immigrationportal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17149&d=1195639525

    Amicus brief filed in the 11th Circuit appeal by AILF. Discusses the same questions, a good reading.

    http://boards.immigrationportal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17018&d=1190059659



    more...


    pictures Tags:war, worlds, war of the war of the worlds alien 2005. War of the Worlds (2005)
  • War of the Worlds (2005)



  • grupak
    03-25 05:49 PM
    I urge you and anybody else who has gone through this to find out more about this by calling the OSC's hotline. (http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc/htm/engperliwdiss.htm) If I were in your situation, I would at least want to find out what my rights are, what is discriminatory and what is allowed by law. Call them and simply explain that you believe that you were not considered eligible for a job because you have an EAD card as opposed to a Green Card.

    Exactly. I couldn't agree more if I wanted to.





    dresses War of the Worlds (2005) BDRip war of the worlds alien 2005. the war of the worlds 2005.
  • the war of the worlds 2005.



  • AreWeThereYet
    09-10 09:49 AM
    still waiting

    Your date is current next month too. I am sure you will hear the good news soon.



    more...


    makeup war of the worlds alien tripod. hot War of the Worlds: Alien war of war of the worlds alien 2005. War of the Worlds (2005)
  • War of the Worlds (2005)



  • gc_on_demand
    09-11 01:01 PM
    Hearing is next week and we have enough time to call. Guys please make a 30 mins to call..





    girlfriend War of the Worlds (2005) war of the worlds alien 2005. War/Worlds Alien Creature
  • War/Worlds Alien Creature



  • malibuguy007
    09-09 07:51 PM
    Is anyone sending emails as well or is it only calls?





    hairstyles War of the Worlds war of the worlds alien 2005. war of the worlds alien
  • war of the worlds alien



  • kewlchap
    10-12 05:06 PM
    Folks, it is columbus day today and federal offices are closed.. Relax. You will be able to do POJ tomorrow onwards again.





    as_rudra
    01-22 08:19 AM
    I have verified that with my attorney. The officer should not have asked you to enter on AP. You could have entered on H1 or AP and it was up to you. This is a good example of the fact that some immigration officers do not know the rules well. If your H1 is still good, you can leave and re-enter showing H1 and you should be fine.

    G

    Thats correct. I came back from India yesterday and i used H1 but my wife used her AP to enter at the POE.





    fatjoe
    10-12 10:38 AM
    Neelu:
    My attr said that uscis does not follow any chrological order to approve cases. Rather, it takes any 485 application filed before Jan 22, 05. So, your point on "giving more time" won't work here.
    This is what I did. I did not get GC yet though, but got to know where I'm at.
    1. Contacated NCS numerous times and raised two SRs.
    2. Took inforpass a couple of times. Infopass IOs have more detailed info about our cases.
    3. Contact Senator requesting that my appln be assigned to an IO, and it was done so. It is with an IO now. Hoping and praying that my IO picks up application to approve it this week.
    4. Contacted Ombudsman late last week. Hoping to get some good actions taken on my application.
    5. You might consider contacting Janet Napolitino as well.

    All the best.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment