wallpaper The War of the Worlds (1953)
Q1. Can i apply for an extesion without a visa stamp.
Q2. How early can i apply for an extenstion.
Thank you in advance for your help.
2011 (1953) War of the Worlds
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=011a59f5eca9e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=a9243529fdb7e010VgnVCM1000000ecd190a RCRD
Anyone knows about this?
This is not specific to current status on PP... Just for what forms PP is available in general...
is it absolutely safe to travel with pending i 485 app with valid h1b stamping with receipt notice and completed fp.?we are kind of confuded whether to plan for the travel...We have not yet received the actual advance parole. i read somwhere that if u leave the country wth pending i 485 but without ap ur appl is considered abandoned.is this true.?..we have the option to change the trip to apr too.In a nutshell is it completely safe to travel on 485 pending appl without ap with valid stamping.?:confused:
Has any1 wth the same situation has gone and come back without any issues?
Gurus ur input s greatly appreciated.
Whats your PD? If you are on H1, have a stamping and already have the 485 receipt, the only possible issue with travel is if your 485 gets approved when you are abroad. People have still managed to enter on H1 as PoE officer apparently does not realize about your 485 approval.
If its a recent PD, then no issues, you can travel (Actually my lawyer told me I can travel even without getting the 485 receipt, but thats apparently a bit of a grey area)
See if the information shown here helps you convert your C# projects to VB: http://www.kirupa.com/blend_silverlight/converting_csharp_vb.htm
Awesome:):) It is working..... A great Tool:)
I thought I read somewhere on their website that we should apply 180 days before expiry.
2010 in War Of The Worlds by
The idea being bounced around is whether IV should be made an organization funded by membership dues, and benefits provided to members only.
- Logistics: Members identified/verified, not anonymous
- Communication: Improved one-to-one communication rather than hunting for information in forums. Perhaps even a newsletter updating you on what's going on, what's being planned, what are the activities.. and action items.
- Funding: Sustainable funding for lobbying efforts, media relations, etc.
- Live Nag-Free! No one asks you what you've contributed in every second post, you don't have to wear the ID tag of your contribution amount around your neck to prevent such questions
- Community: Be part of a community with a national presence, with local chapters.
- Legal advice: Get free legal advice in monthly/quarterly/periodic conf calls/webinars
- Jobs: Job postings or referrals on IV members-only site
- Business opportunities: Come together with other IV members to explore common business opportunities
- Myriad other benefits that memberships in professional organizations come with, such as travel discounts for instance.
- We may lose about half of our "members"
Voice your opinions, share your ideas, and vote FOR or AGAINST this proposal here... :
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE COMMENTS ON THIS POST...
I had a question about receiving updates in the mail and checking the case status online. This is for my Marriage-based GC interview at the San Francisco office. My service center is Missouri MSC.
I had my interview for marriage based GC on May 27th. The interview was short and went very well. The IO said that everything was in order, though I needed to have my dr resend USCIS my medical reports again as the dr had missed some fields on the medical form. The IO said many dr's were missing some fields on the recently updated forms. The IO then gave me a form which said that I needed the medical examination resent and which also had the "Further review" box checked. The IO said I should get something in the mail within 10 days of USCIS getting the new medical report.
I immediately went and had my dr resend the medical report with everything filled out. The USCIS acknowledged the receipt of the new fully filled medical form on June 2nd.
It is June 18th today and I have not received anything in the mail yet. The online USCIS case tracker hasn't been updated in months and still shows my case as having been on the "Accepted on March 17th" stage, even though I've already done the finger printing and the interview. Calling the 1-800 number for status updates says the same thing, that I applied on March 17th and that a letter was mailed to me regarding finger printing.
Do you know why I haven't gotten anything in the mail yet, or why the online status tracker hasn't updated at all? I wonder if this is a bad thing, a normal thing, or if the San Francisco field office [or the Missouri Process Center MSC] is taking longer than usual to send out mails after the interviews?
hair Therefore the two, Robinson in
Thank you for your time and I appreciate your effort.
I have two Approved I-140s (both filed by same company).
• Filed I-140 & I-485 concurrently with a PD of Nov 2007 (Original Labor) - I-140 Approved and I-485 Pending
• Filed I-140 with PD March 2005 (Substitution Labor) - I-140 Approved.
1. I would greatly appreciate if you can let me know what are my options and any relative information (Letter formats etc.)
2. Can Info-Pass work instead of writing to USCIS?
1) Send letters to the service center explaining your situation and the priority dates + 140 approval LIN#(NSC) or WAC# or whichever approval numbers you have. You need to stress that your dates are current and that your AOS applications have to be approved based on the current 140 (irrespective of which approved 140, the 485 apps were filed).
2) Send faxes same as the letter.
3) Call the NSC/TSC IOs. (If you reach the national customer service center, no luck).
4) Take Infopass.
One of the above options will work.
What's your problem.
Thanks Sivakanth for your hard work
hot 2 - War of the Worlds,
My EAD expired in late April
Prior to that, I applied for renewal but my old lawyer forgot to either include something with the application or made a typo, and it bounced back a few days ago (late May).
I got a new laywer to re-file the EAD, however I will not get my new one in time to start my post-college job in early July, as the process takes around 90 days from what I remember.
If I show up to the first day with a filing receipt, a written letter from the new lawyer explaining what happened, and my old EAD, will I not get the job?
How do employers handle something like this?
Thank you in advance for any help.
house War of the Worlds (1953 Dir.
You will have to get a new H4 stamped at the consulate and will get a new I-94 when you enter.
You can present the courtsey copy but the main documents ae going to be your husbands H1 papers as were last time.
tattoo The War of Two Worlds (1953)
pictures Alien War Machine from the
dresses quot;War of the Worldsquot; 1953,
I�m in EB2 and My I-140 was approved September 2008 through Employer A. And I got laid off on November 2009 from EMP A, within 15 days I joined another Employer B. As per policy, employer B is not going to file GC for me. Already I spend 5 years on my H1B. I check with EMP A�s HR dept, they will not revoke my I-140 and H1B. I know AC21 is one of the options to transfer (Portability) my PD to Emp B after apply I-485.
It would be great if I get answer the below my Question:
1. If my PD is current, Will I eligible to apply I-485 using Employer A I-140 approved?
2. What are the documents needed from employer A, if I want apply I-485?
3. All my friends telling me, I can apply I-485, Is it true?
Tons of Thanks,
No you cannot apply I485 in company B. when your PD is current if you go back to your Company A , then company A can file I485.
makeup The War of the Worlds (1953)
girlfriend in 1953 movie version)
hairstyles quot;War of the Worldsquot; 1953,
Does anyone work for Covansys?? I am in the process of talking to them for employment on H1B. Any issues with this company? I appreciate your comments...
They are big and you can join them without any hesitation. I worked for them for more than 6 yrs. I am not working there any more.
They are pretty good at filing H1Bs and GCs. Good Luck
What if, only H4 holder (AOS pending) returns to USA using valid (till Dec' 09) H4 stamping ? Do they (at POE) come to know that spouse's 485 has been approved ?
H1 holder (485 approved) will return afer couple of days.
Urgent please help by giving your suggestions/opinions/experiences.