Sunday, June 26, 2011

wallpaper gucci

images gucci wallpaper Image wallpaper gucci. Gucci iPhone Wallpaper
  • Gucci iPhone Wallpaper



  • sunny1000
    04-03 08:33 PM
    Sent the faxes #10 and 11 yesterday :D





    wallpaper Gucci iPhone Wallpaper wallpaper gucci. Gucci Pattern Brown
  • Gucci Pattern Brown



  • tabletpc
    08-08 09:45 AM
    Guys,

    I am also in somewhat same situation. So thought of sharing it in this thread.
    I am also single and filed 485 in July 485. My PD is Dec 2006 under eb2. At present the EB2 dates are June 2006. I am carefuly waching the dates every month to pull back my application if my Eb2 dates becomes current to my PD date.

    But this question often hunts me...

    1. If USCICS apprvoes my 485 by mistake while my PD date is not current, can I let them know about it and get the 485 approval cancelled or is it irreversibale...??

    2. HOw long does it take to notify USICS to withdraw my 485...??

    Thanks in advance..





    wallpaper gucci. Gucci-mobile-wallpaper
  • Gucci-mobile-wallpaper



  • chanduv23
    01-03 09:37 PM
    A freind of mine came across a gentleman, who is here on work visa and he is facing a unique problem. He is married to two persons and wants to bring his whole family here in the USA. He was looking for answer if he can get both his spouses and kids here on H4 visas. Currently both of them and his kids are in India. Interesting hmmm :D

    Your friend == singhsa3 ??? - Just kidding





    2011 Gucci Pattern Brown wallpaper gucci. Gucci Pattern iPhone Wallpaper
  • Gucci Pattern iPhone Wallpaper



  • sandy_anand
    11-10 09:15 AM
    When is the December visa bulletin coming? Can someone ask their lawyer?

    Why is nobody predicting? Are we all becoming so pessimistic?

    waitingnwaiting, you're probably new here, so just a tip - nowadays the topic of visa bulletin is not very popular.
    A couple of reasons for that, people are frustrated by the slow movement, a bulk of the old timers have their dates current and finally Oppenheimer gave a forecast of what to expect over the next few months - which is movement every month by a couple of weeks at the most.
    So the whole guessing game of visa bulletin doesn't interest anyone anymore. Our only hope, especially for EB3, but also for EB2 is to meet our lawmakers on a regular basis and push our agenda for legislative change. Other than that, we are looking at years and years of waiting.
    My suggestion to you is to become a donor at IV, join your local State chapter and start meeting lawmakers. Hope this helps. Cheers!



    more...


    wallpaper gucci. gucci wallpaper - 678792
  • gucci wallpaper - 678792



  • gdhiren
    08-28 05:24 PM
    Gdhiren:Can you please send me your email id mine is zoozee4@hotmail.com
    I am flying from San Jose to Dc for the rally.Can you please post me the threads for the hosts for accomodation in DC.

    Here is the thread where you can request accomodation.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12565

    I'll shoot you an email.





    wallpaper gucci. Gucci Sign Live Wallpaper
  • Gucci Sign Live Wallpaper



  • nonimmi
    05-22 03:23 PM
    1. Goto queens NY and join a fish shop. Most of them dont want to be legal though as they have to pay tax!!
    2. Go climb Statue of Liberty wearing a T-shirt "Gimme Z"



    more...


    wallpaper gucci. Tags: gucci wallpaper
  • Tags: gucci wallpaper



  • EkAurAaya
    10-11 04:30 PM
    Yes Sir. Unfortunate for labor not cleared in time.
    EB3 RIR March 2005.

    Off topic - Didn't PERM start in March 2005?





    2010 Gucci-mobile-wallpaper wallpaper gucci. gucci wallpaper Image
  • gucci wallpaper Image



  • kriskris
    03-27 11:23 AM
    For those who are NOT US Citizens or Permanent Residents, all the transactions like address change/renewal have to be done in person in TX. No online or mail access.



    more...


    wallpaper gucci. Tags: gucci wallpaper
  • Tags: gucci wallpaper



  • seahawks
    08-10 12:41 AM
    I don't care about LS. Almost all cases I know are fraud. Sometimes 2 guys got GCs on same labor(since they were not asking Original LC). Thank god USCIS banned LS.

    God Bless USCIS for banning LS.

    As much I understand LS has let people jump in line, it was a provision that was available for people to seek green card legally. We in IV do not differentiate on members on what methods or case scenarios they use or have used to obtain a Green Card. We need all our energies to be focussed to support IV initiatives. We need to refrain from any language that introduces confusion or division within the community. Even though "freedom of speech" or opinions are encouraged, we absolutely cannot say anything we want and get away with it in a common forum, can we?:)





    hair Gucci Pattern iPhone Wallpaper wallpaper gucci. Gucci Logo Live Wallpaper
  • Gucci Logo Live Wallpaper



  • coloniel60
    08-14 06:23 AM
    This is called OBSSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER

    Thanks doc for the prognosis. I have said this before and I will say it again that all this is USCIS fault. They are the ones who are taking 90 days to issue recipt notices. They are the ones who are not following FIFO in issuing recipt notices. They are the ones who said that they have processed all applications received before July 1 but have not cashed checks for my application which was mailed on June 11th.

    On a lighter note what you are doing with those you tube videos is also OBSSESSIVE COMPULSIVE (DIS)ORDER except that it's for something good.



    more...


    wallpaper gucci. Gucci-mobile-wallpaper
  • Gucci-mobile-wallpaper



  • bharol
    08-10 01:47 AM
    Waiting and hoping..





    hot gucci wallpaper - 678792 wallpaper gucci. In Hours Wallpaper Gucci
  • In Hours Wallpaper Gucci



  • 485Mbe4001
    12-12 03:42 PM
    isnt a visa number assigned when they apply for 485?

    good point in item 4. When i talk to people from other countries about visa issues and IV they just look at the processing dates for 485 and think that GC will be approved in 6 months.

    Please remember that even if BEC clears the application with 2001 priority dates. These people still need to:
    1) Apply for I140
    2) Have I-140 Approved
    3) Apply for I-485 only if their priority date is current
    4) Complete various I-485 tasks like fingerprinting, BACKGROUND CHECKS (this is a huge one and unless you are lucky you can get stranded for anywhere between 6 months to 3 years)
    5) Now after completing 1 - 4 above you can expect that they will apply a visa number to the application



    more...


    house wallpaper gucci. iphone wallpaper gucci. Gucci Mane shoes wallpaper
  • Gucci Mane shoes wallpaper



  • CHRAMA
    04-14 02:44 PM
    My I-140 was denied incorrectly , as a result my I-485 was denied.
    The USCIS is claiming that the I-140 Petition was filed without a certified PERM application. This is absolutely incorrect. The original certified PERM application was filed with the I-140 Petition. I have a photocopy of the original PERM application.

    My lawyer filed MTR for both I140 and I485 6weeks ago.I received receipt notices for both I290B.

    I was working on my H1B till last week, but was laid off last week and I am searching for job.No one is offering job on H1B.I send a letter to coressman explaining my situation.

    Can I use my EAD?-----My Lawyer says my EAD is invalid.





    tattoo Gucci Sign Live Wallpaper wallpaper gucci. Gucci Broadway Clutch (Handbag
  • Gucci Broadway Clutch (Handbag



  • rajev_kk
    08-09 08:01 PM
    http://www.murthy.com/bulletin.html

    Miss. Murthy reports that LS was rejected for some folks.

    How does one get to know if his Labor Substitution was rejected? If a Receipt Notice was received does that mean that it was accepted? And, can they reject it later?



    more...


    pictures Tags: gucci wallpaper wallpaper gucci. Gucci logo iPhone wallpaper
  • Gucci logo iPhone wallpaper



  • immi_enthu
    08-22 10:56 AM
    No, he is a good person he can do that
    Reason he is member of IV

    I think jfredr is talking about requesting Greg to post the content at AILA





    dresses In Hours Wallpaper Gucci wallpaper gucci. wallpaper gucci. iphone
  • wallpaper gucci. iphone



  • pavish
    08-31 08:41 PM
    I cant seem to open the article. Are others having the same problem?



    more...


    makeup Tags: gucci wallpaper wallpaper gucci. wallpaper gucci. iphone
  • wallpaper gucci. iphone



  • plassey
    08-23 12:04 PM
    Cry baby!
    1. If you are interested in knowing about IV very front page provide you ample of information
    2. Understood there is only one bread earner, well you do pay 1000s of $ to fill stupid forms to lawyers. A fraction of that amount will produce bigger bang here at IV.
    3. Some people here in IV are out of the job but still continuing on their mission. Unfortunately, cowards like you will also be benefited by their efforts.
    4. If you really wanted to help, u could have started by joining the state chapter.

    THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING, GO BACK TO YOUR HOLES. AND DON'T SHOW YOUR FACE HERE AGAIN.

    When I joined this forum it was to look advice on my case and to offer help when I could. No one has ever taken the time to explain what the objectives of the Core are. What I see alot of are #1 asking people to contribute and #2 members complaining about people asking their questions in the wrong area or opening too many threads. Someone needs to explain fully what Core is doing and list ways for the members to help. I would love to help if I can. Unfortunately I don't have a lot to offer financially being that my husband and I are living off one income. I wish I could go to the rally but I cant afford to do that either. There must be some way that I can help- stuffing envelopes or something- anything. But what I would love to see is an explanation of what it is the Core is trying to accomplish and a set of guidelines for posting if possible because I am so sick and tired of seeing "please close this thread"





    girlfriend Gucci Broadway Clutch (Handbag wallpaper gucci. Gucci Pattern Wallpaper
  • Gucci Pattern Wallpaper



  • sanju
    09-09 12:11 PM
    On your previous post you mention about salary hike and %ges...can you please clarify if a person continues to work for same employer (who filed PERM and 140) and salary hike is (base salary or bonus) 10% or more per year and AOS application process takes 2-3 years (so, total 30% difference in 3 years)...is that a negative on your application? or can it be a reason for denial?
    Thanks
    Rahul

    This is an excellent question Rahul. I have tried my best to find a definitive answer to this question. Different experts/lawyers have given different answer to this question. So I am not sure if salary hike at the same employer would hurt AOS application in anyway. On the face of it, it should be a no brainier and we would like to hear that. Most of the times, we all want to hear our lawyer give us a specific reply, so even if they lawyer is telling us something which doesn't directly imply what we want to hear, we still think that that the lawyer is telling us what we wanted to hear - "selective hearing".

    But some lawyers have told me that substantial salary increase (30% in 3 years can be seen as substantial) could be a problem at USCIS. They could argue that the job/job requirement/job responsibilities have changed substantially as there is a substantial change in the wage rate offered. So it’s a grey area. In effect, system is designed to keep us where we are till the time the green card petition is approved. I realize that this doesn't provide a definitive answer to your question and sorry about that, but this is as much as I could find out about the specific question.





    hairstyles Gucci-mobile-wallpaper wallpaper gucci. Gucci Sign Live Wallpaper for
  • Gucci Sign Live Wallpaper for



  • ganguteli
    06-01 09:42 AM
    When is this going for voting?

    It is already been voted. (by you) and is sure to pass by a big majority vote :D





    desi3933
    08-18 03:41 PM
    You cannot combine work and education for EB2 and for EB3 it must be so noted on the Labor Cert.

    Two things
    1. Responding to 8-month old post == free ad
    2. Is your posting evaluation or legal advice?

    Have a good day!


    .





    Brightsider
    08-30 11:53 AM
    International students come on F1 visa and get instate tuition fee from state universities. Our kids are on H4s so that will not qualify them to attend undergraduate in state schools? Is F1 required to get instate tuition fee? I am not understanding the situation here. Please somebody clarify if possible.


    F-1 students do not enjoy any more privileges than H-4 applicants. In fact, you may like to check with the university authorities, for H-4 students pay in-state tuition if other requirements are fulfilled. Things like residency for a period of time, employment of guardians, etc.

    To my knowledge, F-1 students do not qualify for in-state tuition at all. They can apply for a minuscule number of tuition waivers on grounds of economic hardship, academic performance and the like. However, the situation may vary from univ to univ and state to state. My knowledge is limited to Georgia, and specifically Georgia Tech, GSU and UGA



    No comments:

    Post a Comment