Sunday, June 26, 2011

tribal designs wings

images tribal wings design. tribal designs wings. Tribal Wings and Crown Tattoo
  • Tribal Wings and Crown Tattoo



  • pasupuleti
    02-26 09:19 PM
    We distributed 900 flyers in livermore temple on 02/25/2005. Response is good. We need more volunteers for meeting lawmakers & other efforts, please come forward to help us.





    wallpaper Tribal Wings and Crown Tattoo tribal designs wings. tribal wings and cross tattoo
  • tribal wings and cross tattoo



  • abqguy
    04-20 12:30 PM
    I like this. Simple and straight to the point. Will use this as a template and make changes. Thank you.





    tribal designs wings. designs. angel wings
  • designs. angel wings



  • edaltsis
    10-03 08:35 PM
    e-filed on 2 Sep, 2008 (Nebraska Service Center)
    - Received Notices on 6 Sep, 2008
    - FP: 10 Sep, 2008
    - Card Prod Ordered: 22 Sep, 2008
    - EAD Card Received on 24 Sep, 2008 (with 2 year validity)





    2011 tribal wings and cross tattoo tribal designs wings. Tribal Design | choosing
  • Tribal Design | choosing



  • harsh
    12-30 02:01 PM
    This is crazy if this is how USCIS or DHS or whoever is going to interpret the law. We need some clarification from an experienced attorney. From the visa bulletin in Nov 2005, it does seem that USCIS is saying over subscribed countries will only get 7% in FY2006 and AC21 will not apply. If its only 2800 for EB2 and EB3 India then priority dates will never reach somewhere like 2005 or 06 for Indian nationals.

    May be this explains why priority dates have got stuck at Jan 03 for EB2 India since october 2006.



    more...


    tribal designs wings. Angel Wings Tattoo Designs
  • Angel Wings Tattoo Designs



  • gcgreen
    08-15 12:53 PM
    To my knowledge, bench non-pay violates H1B rules. If you are on H1B you are required to draw a salary every month.

    I do not know if bench non-pay violates AOS pending status.

    Hello Gurus,


    This is my first post. I had filed 485/140 in Aug. 2007. 140 got approved this March 2008. I donot have pay stub for last 3 months. I am looking for change. My labor is a substituted one( PD 2004). It has skills mentioned of Oracle EBS. I am working on Java/J2EE. I am looking for a new Job with Java/J2EE skills. I am worried that my new offer letter with Java skills mentioned would create a problem for me.

    Please Gurus, can you advice me as to whether I can do that? Will staying on bench create a problem, as I donot get salary on bench.

    Please help me.





    tribal designs wings. White tribal wings Baby Shirts
  • White tribal wings Baby Shirts



  • njboy
    12-12 12:51 PM
    im waiting for the groans and moans



    more...


    tribal designs wings. tribal skull tattoos designs.
  • tribal skull tattoos designs.



  • vishwak
    01-13 03:48 PM
    easyvishwak, there is a common disclaimer in any of the internet forums that you take the information with a pinch of salt. people post their experiences, whether to follow or not is totally your call. Next time, I wont be so polite when writing my response because you mentioned some unnecessary things in your response to my post. So, please do not aggrevate me. that was my experience, whether you want to take it or not, or, if others want to take it or not is totally upto them. same way, u dont speak for others. keep it to the point and dont do any personal attacks.

    Hey does my posting is offending you, if sorry man.

    I'm just concerned as we see lot of people who come here to gain knowledge.
    And some lazy guys see postings and take them granted you know. Thats why I don't want someone to be in that situation. Have nice evening my friend.





    2010 designs. angel wings tribal designs wings. tribal wings design.
  • tribal wings design.



  • reddog
    01-26 12:03 PM
    1. Your old employer can revoke your I-140, however they cannot do anything to your I-485 application. Technically this should not matter since you are eligible for AC-21 (greater than 180 days, same or similar job).

    2. Unfortunately, for one reason or another USCIS has been mistakenly issuing immediate denials (no NOID or RFE - just straight denial) for people with revoked I-140s.

    3. After the I-485 denial, the process involves filing an MTR to explain to the USCIS that your case should be portable based on the AC 21 law, Yates memo etc.

    4. If you do not have H1b, and are solely dependent on EAD, then you should technically not work when I-485 gets denied. However, there are 2 schools of thought out there: one school believes not to work since the 485 is denied, and another school believes to work since EAD was not explicitly revoked, and since you believe USCIS wrongly denied your I-485. Also, the latter school argues that since your MTR would be opened withing 2-3 months, you can accrue less than 180 days presence, and use 245k to seek pardon for that. Its all about the risk appetite of the new company and their lawyers.

    5. Based on my research, it looks like MTR is taking anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 months, with the latter being more likely due to the increase in MTRs lately. My advice here will be to discuss all these options with your new employee, to see what their thought is. Obviously, if you feel they will tell you to go home, and won't keep the job open for 2-3 months, then it might make sense to either find another employer who will be willing to file H1b, or stay put.

    6. I invoked AC 21, moved on EAD, and got denied last week. I had done all my research, and got guarantee from prior company that they would not revoke I-140. I called them after i got the CRIS email and they said they had not revoked I-140. So i am still waiting for Denial Notice to see reason why.

    Bottom line, AC 21 comes with risk, and you have to be ready to ride the wave, if things are to get delayed or you are to be out of work for some time. If there was anything I could have done differently, I would have REALLY forced new employer to file H1b on my behalf. I feel i laid down too easily on this request after my previous company said they would not revoke I-140. I did ask the legal team of the new company, and they said no. I should have discussed with my bosses, since they really wanted me, and would have probably overriden the legal team.

    But life goes on...

    brilliant dude. nice reply.



    more...


    tribal designs wings. Ash Tribal Wings T-Shirts
  • Ash Tribal Wings T-Shirts



  • ken
    09-30 12:04 PM
    Thanks Ebizash. Yes I too have soft lud's on my wife AP on 9/25 and 9/28. I sent it to NSC. Yes the same barcode scanning reason was told to me by USPS. I hope that USCIS recieved the documents.

    Thanks again for putting some light on this





    hair Tribal Design | choosing tribal designs wings. These tattoo designs are often
  • These tattoo designs are often



  • helloh1
    01-26 05:20 PM
    hey thanks for the replies....
    I talked to the employer and he says that this is a standard clause that is put in almost every company's offer letter. While I am experienced and dont need trainings, there are other candidate who will go through some trainings prior to start of work. The company does not want to loose the training costs incurred for those candidates who may leave them just after completing the training. And hence the clause.

    I need one advise from you all...In case I do not take any training from the company, and decide to leave the company after some duration, will I be liable to pay something to the company considering the above clause? Is there a way the company can prove that I went through a training when I actually did not? Is my position safe?



    more...


    tribal designs wings. designs with wings.
  • designs with wings.



  • a1b2c3
    10-12 11:11 AM
    I do see your point about the unfairness of allowing the old PD. In that case, what do you say about the cross-chargeability provision ? I guess the percentage of people availing of that provision is small, but it does happen.

    For example, If you're from India and in EB3, but your spouse was born in a non-retrogressed country, you automatically jump to the earlier PD in your category, EB3-World in this case. Maybe the percentage of such cases is low, and hence there're no protests from the people waiting. I personally know of one colleague who had a later PD than me, but got the EB3-World PD since his spouse was born in Zambia. If EB3-World was current, he'd be green simply because his spouse was born in the "right" country.

    Unfair ?? Maybe - but it's legal and allowed. My point is that getting an older PD in both cross category and cross chargeability are allowed today and people will continue to avail of them is they can. As long as the USCIS doesn't have issues with that, applicants will attempt to migrate between categories and countries, during their im-migration process :) Couldn't help myself with that pun there :)

    Yes, your point is entirely valid. I didn't know about this cross-country provision. Another unfair provision.
    In fact, my point was that unfairness should be dealt with on all possible fronts. If the system works properly, nobody will need to do anything that is even remotely unfair.

    I have a strong gut feeling that 2009 would be a good year for EB3. They will start approving more cases I think.





    hot Angel Wings Tattoo Designs tribal designs wings. Tribal Wings
  • Tribal Wings



  • baburob2
    05-22 04:46 PM
    Guys,

    I am trying to mock the bill. Cant we take a joke?

    I have been to DC 4 times this year in 2007 and I or other core group members are not going to give up on amendments. And Aman has been there every 2 weeks. I am not kidding. He has been there either on Mon-Tue or Thu-Fri 2 times each month doing meetings in Senate offices and educating and finding sponsors. We are not going to give up now after all that hard work just because the bill is ridiculous.

    Just because I am taunting the injustice of the bill doesnt mean that I or others have given up. WE ARE in position to put in amendments. How much, I dont know. But pretty sure that we will make a good amount of difference.

    But dont let your hopes down because of a sarcastic comment on the bill. Take it as a joke or ignore it.

    plz don't make jokes of that nature. lots of hopes/prayers/hard work are put in your direction. wouldn't like you guys to loose focus or hope. fight till the end.



    more...


    house using a wing design from tribal designs wings. Tribal Wing Tattoo Design
  • Tribal Wing Tattoo Design



  • mmj
    04-24 08:32 PM
    I think 90% of the people are doing nothing :(

    People are thinking they give $100-$200 or $1000 to IV and their duty is done, they have no clue what we are up against...





    tattoo White tribal wings Baby Shirts tribal designs wings. Dragon tribal tattoo design
  • Dragon tribal tattoo design



  • santb1975
    01-27 01:33 PM
    The employer does not seem to be clean. Please don't set yourself up for stress and abuse



    Hi,

    I am planning to accept an offer from a company that will also sponsor my H1. All the terms & conditions look fine to me and their seems to be no bond.

    However, the offer letter has a clause that is a bit strange and raised some doubts in my mind. Experienced people please comment and let me know if it has a risky hidden meaning. Please note I am not going to take any trainings and would start to work immediately with one of their clients. The clause goes like this.

    "Employee acknowledges that the Company may invest significant sums to train and educate Employee and the Company�s investment in Employee would be jeopardized if Employee were to leave the company�s employment prior to the Company�s receipt of the benefits of such training and education. Employee hereby agrees to refund to the Company all amounts expended by the Company in the immediately preceding 12 months for education or training of the Employee if Employee resigns from the employment with the Company or is terminated by the Company for gross neglect of duty, material breach of the Letter or this Agreement or conviction or plea of guilty or no contests to a felony. Employee authorizes the Company to deduct and withhold such payment in full from any compensation or other amounts otherwise owed or payable to Employee. The payments will be due within 30 days of
    termination of the employment."



    more...


    pictures tribal skull tattoos designs. tribal designs wings. designs with wings. Tribal
  • designs with wings. Tribal



  • eb3_nepa
    02-21 09:15 AM
    Go read the posts on the other website, and you will see how important it was to counter this guy's posts that were raising basic doubts about IV.
    To have prompt responses is extremely important! If you brush aside negative comments from 'male buffalos' and not counter them - we will never be able to get them into action!
    Anyway, however clumsy my efforts, I could not just sit and watch & not try to get doubts addressed.

    Mercies there is a bit of a difference in getting ur doubts addressed and ur post. Once again i didnt mean any offence to you in particular, just was upset by the sheer length and attack in ur post.





    dresses Tribal Wings tribal designs wings. Tribal Angel Wings Tattoos
  • Tribal Angel Wings Tattoos



  • girishvar
    07-19 07:13 PM
    Your wife might not get visitor visa approved because of dual intent. H4 and
    L2's are allowed to have dual intent


    Why do you think I should go for a new H1? I can always call my wife on a visitor visa. She can stay on a visitor visa in US for 1 year continuously. So why bother for an H4?

    Unless there are some other advantages of H4 which I am missing?



    more...


    makeup Ash Tribal Wings T-Shirts tribal designs wings. using a wing design from
  • using a wing design from



  • ramreddy
    01-31 09:58 AM
    nope ..I can't either. Its hard to imagine why an IEEE , with a Phd from Berkley couldn't find anything better to do than head a diploma mill...fishy. !!!





    girlfriend Dragon tribal tattoo design tribal designs wings. Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged tribal tattoo, tribal tattoo design
  • Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged tribal tattoo, tribal tattoo design



  • regacct
    04-23 07:45 AM
    I doubt this law will cause any trouble. For analogy, there are laws around carrying current insurance papers. Once I didnt have my current insurance, since every six months new ones get mailed and I forgot to keep them in the car. I showed the police officer my previous expired insurance and mentioned that the insurance-id is the same. He accepted it and asked me to carry the current copy in future.

    The cop will fine you if you did not have the insurance card; under the present bill, the latino has a chance of being deported and not fined......huge difference!





    hairstyles designs with wings. tribal designs wings. tribal tattoo of angel wings
  • tribal tattoo of angel wings



  • JunRN
    12-18 09:46 PM
    Fraud is usually about lie. If you hide a material fact from USCIS, that is a lie by ommision; and becomes a fraud if it was done intentionally. Changing employment while on EB GC application is a material fact and would matter much when USCIS decides on your case.

    Usually, this kind of ommision is found out when the individual applies for another immigration benefit or for Naturalization.





    abracadabra102
    12-05 06:06 PM
    Does any body think of people who did not get a chance to file I-485 who had earlier priority date(2002-mar 2005) ?

    Nag, you mentioned in one of the posts that your wife has a PhD in CSE. Why can't she join a university as a Post doctoral fellow (PDF)? I do not know what type of work authorization is required for that, but my guess is she can easily get it. She gets paid and will have a chance to apply under EB1 category which is almost always current. You can file as dependent. No point whining about folks discussing their EAD/AP issues. Everyone knows BEC guys got a short shrift in this.





    venky08
    12-29 03:07 AM
    thanks logiclife for answering my question. as suggested i will consult with my attorney.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment