Sunday, June 26, 2011

train wallpaper border

images train border murals train wallpaper border. Biplanes Wallpaper Border
  • Biplanes Wallpaper Border



  • virens
    09-26 02:13 PM
    When they approve a case then status clearly says 'Case Approved'.
    The email "we mailed the document to the applicant" may be anything or nothing, like if they transfer ur case to different service centre, they send a notice. Some time they don't send anything even though the email contradicts it. Keep checking the status, they might update it later if the case has been approved.

    Also, for AP keep bugging ur attorney to see if they got it. For EAD, make sure your mail box has your name clearly, otherwise they won't deliver it.

    Thanks for the thoughts. My EAD was approved last week and I already got it in mail.
    I aske my attorney's office and they say "document mailed" means its approved. I dont know what to make of it, guess I'll just wait to see something in mail.





    wallpaper Biplanes Wallpaper Border train wallpaper border. train wallpaper borders In
  • train wallpaper borders In



  • mita
    10-02 11:29 AM
    I agree that car depreciates as soon as you drive out the showroom but what I believe is that if you can afford to buy your dream car and plan to keep it for atleast 7-10 years go for it. Life is short, if you can enjoy luxury and at the same time know your limits don't restrict yourself and drive used cars all your life.
    As far as your home mortage is concerned, talk to your banker and negotiate favorable terms. If you plan to live in that city depending on job market, don't worry about home prices. I hope you did not buy that home to make money overnite but to enjoy the luxury of living and owing a home. In any case, don't plan to put money on home, better to save or invest where it makes more sense like stocks, CD's or land/home in India.

    I donot see any point in paying off the house, as you can deduct the interest to get some tax benefits. Why loose any benefit you can get.

    On the other hand, use the money you were thinking of paying off the home for investments. Investments may it be CDs or stocks ( though right will come in future).

    Although personally i have never bought a brand new car in US. Car depreciation is biggest loss one can take; we just bought a 5 th car...all cash paid and it is used.

    Keep your cash, play with 20-30% based on your risk apt, donot pay off your home...cash is king.

    On your comment of " being a novice in financial "...i have to say it Everyone is a novice in every matter, we all learn it here. Rather one who says he/she is a novice will make cautious decisions; i am wary of so called experts/gurus who mauled financial markets and still call themselves experts.

    Start reading finance articles, blogs and you will be able to understand.





    train wallpaper border. sports wallpaper borders
  • sports wallpaper borders



  • chanduv23
    11-10 08:21 AM
    like the historic successful flower campaign, can some one come out with a great idea to bring CIS attention to this issue? 'Satyagrah'??? Gandhi style fasting??? ideas?

    USCIS is already aware of this. They have been notified through AILA and our letters are also working. IV has also been pushing for more broader AC21 regulations for a few months now.

    Our request from IV is to keep sending the letters. Please send letters in thousands - not like 50 to 60 letters.

    Everyone must take initiative and push other members. It is a very importasnt campaign.

    It is very much possible that a lot of you may be a victim of AC21 denials. It is your call.

    Please take responsibility and everyone must come forward and bring others also into this campaign.





    2011 train wallpaper borders In train wallpaper border. Cartoon Train Border Wallpaper
  • Cartoon Train Border Wallpaper



  • hopefulgc
    08-13 11:18 PM
    Libra,
    Pestering ad nauseum to contribute and participate will only make things look trite. I think you should give it a rest. We are doing what we can to further hte goals of IV... but don't try to tell us when to breathe.



    more...


    train wallpaper border. Thomas the Train Wall Mural
  • Thomas the Train Wall Mural



  • Michael chertoff
    05-04 09:04 PM
    hi,I am dmjy,510 has a special meaning so I add to my username,you also can all me dm.I am new here,nice to meet you all .we will be frineds.can we?

    Please contact Pappu for this request.





    train wallpaper border. quot;Trainquot; Wall Art Stickers
  • quot;Trainquot; Wall Art Stickers



  • sledge_hammer
    02-15 03:47 PM
    Mr S Hammer

    1. I am a full time employee too with a fortune 500 company working for the past 6 years with the same company since I got laid off first after working for another American company for 3 years. So there goes your argument for working with a desi company.

    cheers
    kris

    Oh, so when you made the statement below you were not assuming everyone fakes their projects because YOU faked yours? All of a sudden you became this guy that has never faked his resume! From your statement anyone would assume that you are not the guy you are claiming to be - genuine!

    Pllleeeease dont act sacrosant.. dont tell me you never faked your resume about your project to get a break.



    more...


    train wallpaper border. Thomas The Train Wallpaper 1
  • Thomas The Train Wallpaper 1



  • MerciesOfInjustices
    04-04 10:13 PM
    The idea for this organization was path-breaking to start with. On top of it all the hard work to sustain the effort, and advance it!

    I became even more impressed when I had an opportunity to interact with some of the "The 12 Wise People"! In my profession and my life, I have seen a lot - it takes a lot to truely impress me. The effort & zeal- not even one per cent of which is visible to the public - has been illuminating.

    Believe me, as things will unfold, everybody will realize how selflessly these people have led this struggle, and continue to do so! The benefits of this struggle will actually be available to one and all - the sceptic as well as the believer!

    To borrow one of these guys' salutation - Cheers!





    2010 sports wallpaper borders train wallpaper border. train border murals
  • train border murals



  • yabadaba
    10-19 09:01 AM
    number of PERM approvals from 03/28/2005 - 10/1/2006 = 83,151

    assuming 60% of those are for EB2 and EB3 (EB3 other workers are also included in the total 83151 count) = 49,890 ~ 50,000

    50,000 = 39% of 128,000 unique labor certifications/primary applicants.

    from my perspective this is very promising



    more...


    train wallpaper border. Wallpaper border
  • Wallpaper border



  • TimeSaver
    07-13 06:11 PM
    Looking at all the things, it looks like August bulletin would be the best bet USCIS have with some cutoff dates but keeping the already filed apps.





    hair Cartoon Train Border Wallpaper train wallpaper border. tiny train wallpaper, £49.95
  • tiny train wallpaper, £49.95



  • tdasara
    05-01 01:01 PM
    It took me 6 months to get an appointment to change my drivers license in MD. I was the only guy in the queue for foreign applicants who spoke English and had all the required documents!!!



    more...


    train wallpaper border. Peel amp; Stick Wall Border
  • Peel amp; Stick Wall Border



  • sanjeev_2004
    08-27 09:54 PM
    skdskd and sanjeev_2004 sound one and the same, what are you doing, trying to have some support because nobody is supporting you, i can see that you are fooling in here all day and blame that somebody wants ead for day to day living ? it is you losers who spend all day here fooling around making fun of others, go get a life outside this kind of cheap jokes.

    sksatmt:
    I have 2 more ids. I always play with you. Can you find my other ids also?
    If you will find my other ids than i will salute you. You will also get EAD as reward.

    I will check your output in night also.

    good luck.





    hot Thomas the Train Wall Mural train wallpaper border. Wallpaper Jack-Carey
  • Wallpaper Jack-Carey



  • HV000
    11-19 11:44 AM
    Guysssssss N Gals , I got it (I-485 approval) 10 minutes ago!!!!!!!!!!! NO RFE. Recent Luds were on I-140 / I-129 / I-131 ( Luds occered on 10/29 & 11/4) . Been in USA (F1, H1) since Aug 1997.

    My case Details
    EB3, India , PD Oct 2000(Sub.)
    I-140 / I-485 RD : 2/2005
    I-140 : AD 07/2005
    4 EAD / 4 APs

    IV should publish backlog examples such as this one to the media. This person has waited for over 7 years to get immigration benefits from the govt!!



    more...


    house Removing Wallpaper Border train wallpaper border. train wallpaper
  • train wallpaper



  • Guig0
    01-03 12:31 PM
    Originally posted by lostinbeta
    Oh Please... no more shakespeare :hangover: I hated his stuff in school, there is no reason I can't hate his stuff now. Too much thinking involved... thinking is bad!!!!

    No shakespeare for me, just plain old tolkien :)





    tattoo quot;Trainquot; Wall Art Stickers train wallpaper border. trains wallpaper. tiny train
  • trains wallpaper. tiny train



  • hiralal
    05-11 07:58 PM
    Below is data of PD from last four years for EB2-I - only for Jun, Jul & Aug.
    Except July Fiasco , I don't see dates ever moving forward in July VB; but they do move in August VB.
    Has anything changed in spillover laws in last 1 year - which will explain this no movement in July but in August?

    Jun 06 : 01JAN03 | July 06 : 01JAN03 | August 06 : U ---> No change in July. Aug backward
    Jun 07 : 01APR04 | July 07 : C | August 07 : U ---> July Fiasco
    Jun 08 : 01APR04 | July 08 : 01APR04 | August 08 : 01JUN06 ---> No change in July. Aug forward
    Jun 09 : 01JAN00 | July 09 : 01JAN00 | August 09 : 01OCT03 ---> No change in July. Aug forward
    Jun 10 : 01FEB05 | July 10 : ?????? | August 10 : ???? ---> Do your really expect forward movement in July?
    yes - There will be some movement - it depends on ROW demand and spillovers - they may even move it ahead just for the heck of it - remember that they are desperate for $$$ - it all depends on how much pressure is there for lawyer lobby (AILA) - USCIS shortfall and I guess doctors who do immigration checkups will also get benefit.



    more...


    pictures Thomas The Train Wallpaper 1 train wallpaper border. order reivers
  • order reivers



  • qtoask
    08-18 05:09 PM
    Get the affidavit from your parents get it notarized. This copy would work. have them mailed to you via fast courier.

    Alternatively, your local municipal/ magistrate/judge can issue the certificate.


    Currently they are of course in status. The problem here is with the RFE for which the poster does not have the required primary evidence. If the RFE is not answered (or even not answered to the satisfaction of the immigration officer), then the I-485's for the dependents would be denied, and then they would be out of status since the primary applicant is no longer in H1-B.





    dresses Wallpaper Jack-Carey train wallpaper border. Car and Traffic Wall Border
  • Car and Traffic Wall Border



  • HomePlanetAlien
    07-13 12:24 PM
    This is something that's doable without legislation. It would be done for employment based visas.

    I've been reading the posts all day since yesterday. The most plausible "PERMANENT SOLUTION" has to be this. Please read the msg from IV

    1. No change in July bulletin
    2. No change in August bulletin
    3. Well in that case it has to be this. It would be least controversial.
    Please avoid all this sensationalism in your thread headers! You don't seem to know squat and are claiming something without any reference...the red dot/square seems appropriate...why I am replying to this!?



    more...


    makeup Wallpaper border train wallpaper border. Removing Wallpaper Border
  • Removing Wallpaper Border



  • lordoftherings
    07-19 05:25 PM
    When is the last case for EB2 India approved?Just wanted to know the priority date of it.Mine is June 2006 EB2 when can i get my GC?Any guess?

    This is wrong thread to ask that question, but anyway estimates are that 2006 Eb2s should be approved by 2013 considering the number of visas remain at 140K each year. Someone in IV made all this analysis and put an excel spreadsheet, you can find it in one of the forums and check yourself.





    girlfriend trains wallpaper. tiny train train wallpaper border. Thomas the Train Size Kids
  • Thomas the Train Size Kids



  • akilaakka
    03-09 05:11 PM
    I recently added pages to my passport in India while I was in Vaccation. It was painless process as I went through travel agent and have to pay extra money. No police verification is required if your renewing. Adding pages/renewal is all the same process.

    If you apply in Tatkal, you will get your passport in a week. If you do in India, I advice you go through some travel agent.

    Did not renew here as my job requires frequent travel at short notice.

    If you are not travelling internationally then it is best to do it USA.

    Thanks
    Senthil





    hairstyles Peel amp; Stick Wall Border train wallpaper border. discount wallpaper border
  • discount wallpaper border



  • alp_waj
    11-08 02:05 PM
    Murthy's lawyer suggested Consular processing as an option.

    She explained that in Consular processing I still need continued Sponsorship from my firm, but it will revoke my 485 application. I will end up filling bunch of forms with USCI, including 824.

    This was my PD will remain intact and when it becomes current, I will have to go to Indian Consulate and get Immigrant Visa from there.

    IN this whole process My firm needs to continue sponsor my GC processing. Advantage is : I don't have to come and renew my EAD and AP every year.





    Soul
    12-30 11:19 AM
    I agree, battles are a great idea!

    I would never have done anything to the theme of the seasons without battles and I guess that was Kits fault hehe, cheers Kit :beam:

    Thanks for your vote Guig :P

    - Soul :goatee:





    gene77
    10-19 02:14 PM
    We'll wait to see what your attorney says - I just got off the phone with mine and he suggests that we wait till the PD gets current.

    I'm really confused.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment