Thursday, June 30, 2011

selena gomez bikini hawaii 2011

images Re: Selena Gomez Bikini selena gomez bikini hawaii 2011. selena gomez bikini hawaii
  • selena gomez bikini hawaii



  • sam_hoosier
    10-05 12:29 PM
    If you want only India calling, there are lot of good calling card companies, that they are offering better price than the above mentioned.

    Airtel call home - 9.99 + tax = you will get 600 mts - 45 days validity period
    relaible calling - 9.99 +tax = you will get 600 mts - 30 days validity period

    I am not talking about calling cards. ALLVOI is also a VOIP service like Vonage and has the same deal on free US calls etc. However, their India pkg is much better IMO.





    wallpaper selena gomez bikini hawaii selena gomez bikini hawaii 2011. 2011 selena gomez bikini
  • 2011 selena gomez bikini



  • Nil
    03-11 04:51 PM
    Thanks a Ton Sri,

    pls compile and i'll follow up.
    Also doing the homework to contact local congressmen & journalists.





    selena gomez bikini hawaii 2011. selena gomez in ikini
  • selena gomez in ikini



  • prashantc
    01-31 07:35 AM
    Dear Vamsi, SVK, NK, Shahuja, Abuddyz, and all eligible visa aspirants:

    I just got an email from the Chennai consulate, 29th day from the interview, stating the visa was stamped today:

    "Thank you for your e-mail.

    Our records show that your visa was issued today, January 31. You
    should be receiving your passport/visa soon.

    Visa Information Unit
    American Consulate General

    Chennai 600006, India
    Telephone: 91 44 2857 4242
    Fax: 91 44 2811 2027

    Website: http://chennai.usconsulate.gov"

    This means there is light at the end of the tunnel. Please have faith in your abilities, and in your God. You will hear back soon.

    Moral of the story: "Never use a Consulate in India for visa re-validation again."

    Please learn from this story, and never again trust Consulates in India for extension purposes.

    God bless you all.:)





    2011 2011 selena gomez bikini selena gomez bikini hawaii 2011. Selena Gomez wearing a ikini
  • Selena Gomez wearing a ikini



  • PlainSpeak
    03-29 12:07 PM
    its been long time I have been waiting....if you understand hindi then

    "Mere jaisi ban jaoge jab Ishq Tumhe ho jayega"
    "Diwaro se takraoge jab Ishq Tumhe ho jayega"

    Ayega Ayega Ayega ....
    Ayega anne wala (GC) Ayega Ayega .....

    or as Bobby McFerrin says Don't Worry, Be Happy



    more...


    selena gomez bikini hawaii 2011. Selena Gomez in ikini with
  • Selena Gomez in ikini with



  • k_usa
    06-28 07:13 AM
    Can anybody tell me what do i need to put on I-765 , Q11, as i am not able to rely on my company's attorney.


    11.Have you ever applied for employment authorization from USCIS?


    As per the following link - http://www.uga.edu/oie/ISSIS/form/Department/PR/Instructions%20for%20I-765.pdf

    it says that you need to put yes and have to attach all the previous 797's.

    But my attorney says that you need to put No. Only those who applied for EAD earlier have to put yes (Which i feel not correct).

    can anybody clarify please.

    Thanks in Advance.

    =====================
    contribution so far 100$





    selena gomez bikini hawaii 2011. 22 of 99. Justin
  • 22 of 99. Justin



  • nrk
    08-17 09:34 AM
    Congrats.

    All,

    Received CPO mail today for self, wife and son.

    EB2 - India PD Oct 24 2005. NSC
    I-485 receipt date: Sept 14 2007.
    Opened SR on 08/09/2010



    more...


    selena gomez bikini hawaii 2011. Selena Gomez in Bikini,
  • Selena Gomez in Bikini,



  • NolaIndian32
    11-24 05:31 PM
    I don't think you want to go into foreclosure. It will mar your credit report for sure, and it may be difficult for you to get another homeowners loan in the future.

    Why don't you consider renting out your house via a property management firm?

    Best of Luck!





    2010 selena gomez in ikini selena gomez bikini hawaii 2011. Re: Selena Gomez Bikini
  • Re: Selena Gomez Bikini



  • SunnySurya
    08-07 02:07 PM
    The argument is same for why labor substitution was done away with. The bottom line is it was abused.
    but why do you think this is an example of the system being gamed?

    The IT consulting firm or whatever is willing to hire an experienced employee with more than X years experience for a job requiring more than 5 years experience. As long as this employer does everything by the book, and the prospective employee does everything by the book, what is wrong with this? Note that the prospective employee has still waited for about 5-6 years to get his GC, its not as if they are getting it within a year of applying.

    [Note that if the IT firm is taking any money from the prospective employee whatsoever for the labor application, then that is against the labor regulations (at least I think this was part of the new regulations that got rid of labor sub)]

    So where is the gaming? Also, assuming that you are saying the employer is taking money and creating artificial jobs then is this thing not a DoL and labor app problem as opposed to a lawsuit problem? I am confused. Please explain.



    more...


    selena gomez bikini hawaii 2011. Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber Selena Gomez



  • satishku_2000
    07-09 11:52 PM
    There is nothing wrong in fighting. At least it will be used to prevent the same mistake in future. But it is not a bad idea to analyse the outcome so that everyone can prepare for that. My view is this campaign will be used for preventing future mistakes. I will be pleasantly surprised if we get more benefit than that. Even lawsuit also will serve the purpose and will give strong warning to USCIS.
    I can tell many examples. Due to one persons misjudgment so many American and Iraq people were killed. Do you think they can get relief? Whatever relief people got it cannot bring back peoples lives. But still lot of people are thinking that Iraq could have been handled differently and many people are fighting against War. Most people realize mistakes after someone is impacted.


    You seem to be pretty good at analyzing faults in others' ideas and thoughts . What are your suggestions to acheive releif from retrogression.

    Smitha,
    You can suggest too ...





    hair Selena Gomez wearing a ikini selena gomez bikini hawaii 2011. Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber Selena Gomez



  • Hunter
    05-09 02:00 PM
    They say, idle mind is devils workshop.
    It is because of people like you USA is losing is competitive edge.

    The only americans you know are the ones you see on TV. Most likely you are confined in an apartment with 10 others. by the offshore company. Do you want me to add more stereotypes here as you just did? because it is very easy to do.

    No wonder otherwise tolerant americans are turning against the so called "skilled workers" from India.



    more...


    selena gomez bikini hawaii 2011. Selena Gomez spotted in Bikini
  • Selena Gomez spotted in Bikini



  • justin150377
    07-09 09:50 PM
    What will happen is - they will pluck the notes from the baskets and then forward the flower baskets as a batch to the vets. I am sure someone at USCIS is going to read the notes.

    You are giving USCIS too much credit. A highly skilled immigrant needs to do that job..it requires thinking.





    hot Selena Gomez in ikini with selena gomez bikini hawaii 2011. Selena Gomez Bikini Hawaii
  • Selena Gomez Bikini Hawaii



  • nkalpana
    02-12 02:40 AM
    ... do we have to think out of the box to identify what is really the problem?
    What are they doing with our documents... where are they storing it? whjat security are they giving to our sensitive docs? what is the process by which they are clearing the backlog, when everyday they get loads and loads of new work??

    shahuja... we are still waiting



    more...


    house Selena Gomez in ikini with selena gomez bikini hawaii 2011. UC: Selena Gomez Bikini
  • UC: Selena Gomez Bikini



  • Chiwere
    08-20 12:08 PM
    I checked my Vonage account which I have had for 3 years now - I was on a Premium unlimited plan for $24.99 I found out on logging in today. Changed to World plan just now for no charge. It's Awesome. Thanks to OP!





    tattoo 22 of 99. Justin selena gomez bikini hawaii 2011. hair Selena Gomez Bikini
  • hair Selena Gomez Bikini



  • qasleuth
    09-23 09:02 PM
    Trying to wrap my head around 245i cases. All primary applicants you were physically present in the US on Dec 21, 2000 were eligible to file 485 before April 2001 (with approved labor + approvable 140). Spouses and children of those primary applicants who were not in the country have to apply using CP. So the data provided by USCIS does not contain all those CP applicants. BUT as the dates were current till 2004, USCIS/DOS HAD to know the exact number per country as consulates have to report CP applicant numbers. The only possibility for the discrepancy you mention is that USCIS horribly screwed up and we may have hundreds of CP applicants who are derivatives of 245i. Conspiracy theory ?? LOL. Man, we have to just laugh at our plight.

    No racism intended here but historically speaking number of immigrants from Mexico/Caribbean/China probably had more numbers in 245i than India. So, you question remains interesting inspite of the CP applicants possibility I mention above.

    Something is screwed up.....

    Mexico has over 2000 cases in April 2001 yet its PD is May 1st 2001
    India has less 500 cases in April 2001 yet its PD is Apr 15 2001
    This along with CIS giving "bad/incorrect" data to IV is indication of someone's malicious intentions.

    I appreciate IV's effort in getting FOIA executed and now working on aftermath of it.

    For people who are angered with whats been going on in last couple of days. All I can say is to try volunteering for IV even for a month.



    more...


    pictures Selena Gomez in Bikini, selena gomez bikini hawaii 2011. selena gomez bikini hawaii
  • selena gomez bikini hawaii



  • gc_on_demand
    09-12 07:32 PM
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Update
    ------------------------------------------------------

    We have learned that in all probability House Judiciary committee will finishing marking up HR5882 in the next committee meeting. The bill is likely to be brought to the House floor the following week. We have been told that if our bill(s) pass the House, Senate will include the language of the bill(s) in another Senate bill that has majority support. We must admit that the time is shot but its still possible.

    We request everyone that starting monday, please call all the members of Judiciary committee. Thanks to the members who have already made phone calls to the lawmaker's office. We request you to please call again to show your support starting Monday.

    Thanks,


    You have given me new ray of hope... I will re call commettie members as well as local congressmen again.





    dresses Selena Gomez Bikini Hawaii selena gomez bikini hawaii 2011. gomez kissing hawaii 2011.
  • gomez kissing hawaii 2011.



  • caliguy
    10-26 07:50 PM
    13 years since I landed in this country.....finally, I got the approval email 15 minutes back. I am not sure how to express my feelings (or lack thereof).

    I want to thank the following guys from the botton of my heart.
    1) KubMilegaGC - who gave me support in September or was around for sometime in October to check on my status
    2) SeekerOfPeace, KewlChap and fatjoe - for all the valuable information they have provided. Thank you so much guys!!

    I did the following:
    1) Took around 10 Infopass appointments, with the last one being today morning at 9 AM PST. IO told me that my case was under review since July 2009.
    2) Attorney reached out to AILA liaison
    3) Sent DHS-7001 to CIS Ombudsman
    4) Letter requesting USCIS secretary Napolatino to inquire about the delay in my case
    5) Letter to first lady last weekend requesting to inquire about the delay in my case
    6) Several inquiries were made by Congresswoman on my behalf
    7) Inquiry was made on my behalf by the senator
    8) Opened several SRs - I think around 6 or 7

    As a result, I now have around 30 different responses from USCIS/DHS. Looking at each response, it makes me believe that they have not even cared to look at my case and have just pulled out a response from a standard set of responses.

    I believe what really helped me is a phone call using the POJ method to TSC. I was fortunate to get a hold of a very nice and polite IO. IO walked me through the entire process and to my utter disbelief told me that my case was still sitting in the storage area and collecting dust (this was 2 weeks back). While I was on the phone, the IO sent a request to the folks in the storage area to pull my file out. Luckily for me, the file was in one of the storage areas in Texas itself. Once the file was at the Texas service center, it sat in the holding area for almost a week . It seems like the officer picked up my file sometime at the end of last week or earlier this morning.

    Edit to the post: In hindsight, I think the delay in my case was because I had 4 I-140s (2 from RIR labor and 2 from PERM, one each for EB2 and EB3). I think whenever the IOs looked at my file, they thought that my case was not current. The IO I talked to specifically put in a note for the IO to look at the EB2 140 (June 2004) and not the EB3 I-140 (June 2004) or the I-140s that I have from July 2005. I dont know what to tell my attorney, not sure why they had to file 140s in EB3 for me.

    Once again, thanks to everyone who has supported me to get through this painful process. Last 60 days (since September 1st) have been very painful for me.

    Good luck to all EB2 who are still waiting and to all the EB3 folks, I hope you guys become current soon and get your GCs - I really really admire your patience.

    Keep the faith.....



    more...


    makeup Justin Bieber Selena Gomez selena gomez bikini hawaii 2011. Selena Gomez in ikini with
  • Selena Gomez in ikini with



  • vdlrao
    04-01 11:36 PM
    Total 44K



    If 44k is the available number for EB2 I & C then the PD will move upto Jun 2008 with out any doubt. Even with the porting of EB3 to EB2 is accounted for.


    .





    girlfriend hair Selena Gomez Bikini selena gomez bikini hawaii 2011. selena gomez bikini hawaii.
  • selena gomez bikini hawaii.



  • nrk
    08-16 01:23 PM
    congrats.

    Landed in this country on Aug-16-1997 for Masters. Today myself and my wife both got CPO mail/text message. Thanks IV community and good luck to all. I will be doing my part to make this system better!!!

    Details:

    PD: 04 Jan 2006, EB2 I
    RD: 07 Jul 2007, TSC (I-140 was with NSC, but the attorney sent it to TSC in the july 2007 fiasco)
    ND: 27 Aug 2007, NSC

    Didn't do anything in 2008 and decided to do everything possible this time around.
    Aug 3 - Primary I-485 SR,
    Aug 5- Primary EAD SR,
    Contacted Congress Woman on Aug 9 - Didn't get any useful info. I think, being in bay area, they might have been flooded with these requests.
    Aug 10 - Opened an Infopass for Aug 18
    Aug 16, 8:30 am - Dependent SR
    Aug 16, 9:30 am - Called the customer service for primary's status - got the standard response that they sent a mail (which i didn't get) asking me to wait for 60 days.
    Aug 16, 11:00 am - Wife called me to inform the good news, the online status change.
    Aug 16, 11:05 am - got the text message (which just said "check your status online").
    Aug 16: Got the CPO mail (time stamped 10:18am)

    Guys (and Gals), Hang in there and you will have your independence soon.

    Regards,
    Yet Another Greencard Wait (not anymore :)





    hairstyles Selena Gomez spotted in Bikini selena gomez bikini hawaii 2011. girlfriend Selena Gomez and
  • girlfriend Selena Gomez and



  • PD_Dec2002
    06-29 04:45 PM
    Wait for the Updates from USICS today/monday morning...If they didnt give any statement considering a lot of rumors/activity , defintely some bad news is in store ......

    On the flip side, if this is only a rumor, then USCIS/DOS won't comment at all.

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    rodnyb
    04-04 02:12 PM
    Did it suggest lots of denial rate on 140 (especially Eb1s)? And it is deterring 140 filing since Jan.? I believe all those lawyers, and bodyshops realize it.

    Getting any sort of data out of any of the immigration agencies is often frustrating. Especially something like how many eb2 I-140 did they accept, approve, deny... However, they do randomly throw number out and we can scavenge through them for `clues'. Here is one such link.
    USCIS: National Processing Volumes and Trends (http://dashboard.uscis.gov/index.cfm?formtype=7&office=5&charttype=1)





    she81
    06-29 07:59 PM
    And I was hoping that my labor stuck at the BEC's will *hopefully* arrive just in time (before september - per what's embedded in BLACK LETTERS on the July VB and DOL) to give me enough to file 140/485... what an awful pathetic joke



    No comments:

    Post a Comment