Employer letter is not required if you are attaching photocopies of two current pay stubs.
wallpaper Scott Disick Wants You To Join
After reading this I am not sure if I can ask you send web-fax..
SEC. 10. EXPEDITED PROCESSING OF APPLICATIONS; PROHIBITION ON FEES.
Regulations promulgated under this Act shall provide that applications under this Act will be considered on an expedited basis and without a requirement for the payment by the applicant of any additional fee for such expedited processing.
So once this bill passes, we can just forget about legal immigration applications for 2 ~3 years, until all illeagul and UNDOCUMENTED applications are processed.
This is going to effect all legal immigrant community, think about waiting for AP, EAD, H1B application and guess people might have to suffer loosing jobs while waiting for these applications processed.
2011 LOVE the way Scott Disick
I missed it. Any links to the video?
You mean to say that "Those who have EAD with PD 2006/2007" needs green Card and you dont bother about PD 2000-2005 from Backlog who never got a chance to apply i-485 ?
Moral: Allow the people to suffer who are suffering and let others make merry(PD 2006-2007).
"Recent discussions have indicated that both the Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) and the Department of Labor still have a significant amount of cases in their backlog reduction efforts. As a result, the anticipated increase in demand has not yet materialized and may not for some time. Therefore, in an effort to maximize number use under the annual numerical limit, the Worldwide and Philippines Employment Third preference cut-off dates have been advanced by one year."
good atleast something is moving,
congradulations ROW and Philis
2010 Scott Disick Hairstyle - Page
The cardinal rule of working with untrustworthy employers is that you need to use ONLY YOUR OWN LAWYER.
The lawyer must be having you as client and also must not have your employer as his client for other cases matters. ONLY then, the lawyer will be working in YOUR interest and not in your employer's interest.
I think people browsing this site by this time, must have learned one thing and I sure have said that a million times.
IF YOU CANNOT TRUST YOUR EMPLOYER 100% THEN YOU NEED TO SHELL SOME $$$ AND HIRE YOUR OWN LAWYER FOR ALL LEGAL MATTERS AND ALL PAPERWORK, FILING, PETITIONING ETC. EVEN H1 RENEWALS.
At the end of the day, between your first day in United States and the day you get your GC, it will cost you nearly 10,000 to have your own lawyer and never use the company-provided free lawyer.
Having your own lawyer means:
1. You pay him, you employ him, he is accountable to you, not your employer.
2. He/she works in your interest, not the employer's interest.
3. If your employer is not co-operating, you will know right away.
4. Your employer would have to come clean and truthful about his intentions of not filing 485. When you have company's lawyer, then the company's lawyer is not going to listen to you. WHY? Because you are not the one paying him. Your employer is.
5. Full transparency and visibility, whenever anything is filed, receipt is issued, RFE comes, reply to RFE goes, etc. With employer's lawyer, you have 0 visibility and you will land in situations mentioned above.
The money you think you are saving with getting a "Free" lawyer is going to cost you much more. The employers are not stupid to provide you free lawyers. The reason they tend to have free lawyers for you is so that they can have total control over your immigration case. Its "Free" for you, but not really. Coz at the end of the day, it costs 10 times more in terms of lost opportunities and delayed immigration. The employers are in the business of doing business and for them, providing you a free lawyer is COST OF DOING BUSINESS because by incurring that cost, they maximize THEIR OWN OPPORTUNITIES to retain you on their payroll for the longest possible time. You may think you are saving money, but this isnt about money. Its about opportunities and the battle for most opportunities for oneself and the least opportunities for the other guy.
hair Scott looks at Kourtney in a
hot and Scott Disick
house Like it or not, Scott Disick#39;s
tattoo makeup Scott Disick Are
pictures not Scott Disick#39;s cane or
dresses Scott Disick Fashion Cane
makeup Scott Disick#39;s CANE
Thanks for the good luck . I really need it !
I am hoping that it would be something simple as well.
- I am guessing it might be about employment verification (since its been a long time),
- Current job description (probably they want to make sure I am in the same job role or going to be in the same job role for which GC was applied) . Which is more or less the case. My law-firm/company did a good job of declaring a generic (still O*net compliant) job title/description which luckily encompasses the range of roles (compliant with the job description) I have been doing over the last 8 years. And if required, at this point, I am at a stage where I am willing to take a demotion or something if required to work on the job role that matches the GC temporarily, if thats what it takes. And I am sure my company will fully support me. There is no dearth of requirement for fresh coders/developers at our team/company. They would probably be happy to oblige :D . But I hope it doesn't come to that. I think there is some leniency allowed in the growth of job scope/promotion etc over the course of years it takes to get the GC. Gurus any comments ?
- some clarification about overall H1B status or something across all these years (although I know for sure my H1B status, I-94 etc has been perfectly clean so far)
- Medical checkups may have expired and they need new ones? (my medical reports are from June 2007)
- Ability to pay ! I don't think this would be the case. My company is a well reputed/respected Fortune 50 company. So hopefully USCIS IOs are also aware that my company would not have ability to pay issues! But who knows, in these economic crisis, they probably doubt every company !
- Questions about Mergers/aquisitions/layoff announcements at my company?? I don't think these events by themselves matter/affect my I-485 case after the I-140 stage. My lawyer had clarified to the same effect. But they might trigger a request for employement verification.
What could be other reasons that you guys can think off?
girlfriend Scott Disick Haircut - Page 2
I also lost wages for 3 days in 2006.
hairstyles may think of Scott Disick,
I sent i140 papers and money in feb 2007 to my company. in april i went to india and came back in May. in May when i asked the recieved number of i 140 filing to my company then they told me to wait for 2 week and after 2 week when they gave me recpt number, i checked online i saw following message.
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On May 16, 2007, we received this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. ..................
looks like my company sent paper to USCIS in may not in march or april. is that currect? is the USCIS receipt date is the i140 filing date and gc cut off date if CIR bill passes? please throw some light on this.
I sent all papers in APRIL but the company lawyers filed LATE and USCIS gave the receive date as MAY 16th.... (They might have mailed May 13th or 14th and kept on bluffing ... )
If May 15th is the cut off date - guys like you and me are the worst sufferers... But who knows if the MBS will turnout to be better than the Old system ??
If this BILL becomes LAW we have to apply in MBS immediatly so that we do not get BACKLOGGED there too ....
Yes I got it, after clearing the cookies, I closed that instatnce of browser and opened again from new browser and it worked for me.
Unluckily I chose for CP instead of 485 and now lying in a dark well.
Anyway please don't sympathize, I'll certainly come out of this situation very soon.
Pls check with your lawyer if you can change to AOS from CP... Then you'll be entitled for all the AOS benefits.. I know few of my friends did filed for CP instead of AOS and maintained their H1/H4 status... So no choice is good or bad.. it keeps changing :-)
Since AOS can convert to CP.. I think it should be possible otherway too...