Friday, June 24, 2011

sad love pictures with quotes

images sad love quotes urdu. sad love sad love pictures with quotes. love quotes sad love. love
  • love quotes sad love. love



  • EdenMN
    06-27 02:39 PM
    Mr. janakP


    if you can not suggest a good place to get photos, that's ok. but

    watch your tongue, before commenting on someone....





    wallpaper love quotes sad love. love sad love pictures with quotes. sad love quotes wallpapers.
  • sad love quotes wallpapers.



  • shamu
    01-11 12:21 AM
    1.In general private insurance does not cover maternity benefits. But private insurance holders are eligible for negotiated price.

    In general negotiated price are around 50-70% less than the actual price.

    2. Choose doctors from your network. eg: many anesthesia doctors are out of network.

    3.Complications will be covered by your insurance. So do not worry about this.

    4.Take a payment plan from hospital.

    Thank you Pallavi,

    I knew about point 3 but could not confirm with any one.

    About point 4, I am trying to find a hospital that would provide a payment plan in Dallas area.





    sad love pictures with quotes. wallpaper sad love quotes with
  • wallpaper sad love quotes with



  • kumar1
    07-19 01:55 PM
    Thanks to every person who answered this post. I managed to get an appointment in mumbai for Aug 2nd. This will give enough time to send necessary document from my end and also give enough breathing to file the application.

    Very good, ask your wife to bring a load of sweets for IV member. ;)





    2011 sad love quotes wallpapers. sad love pictures with quotes. sad love quotes and sayings
  • sad love quotes and sayings



  • neoklaus
    10-26 09:06 PM
    on Oct 23 mine and daughters GC were approved.
    But not for wife. do i need to file service request for her or something?

    Many Thanks to IV!



    more...


    sad love pictures with quotes. tattoo sad love quotes
  • tattoo sad love quotes



  • ash0210
    03-21 05:40 PM
    sent PM to ALL Columbus, OH guys...Nat23, riazahamed, martinez43123, probe!! Hope, someone will definatly respond....If no one responds, I will meet alone along with my wife (possibly with kids, if they are not in school!)

    also, sent pm to Cleveland based IV member...godbole_sanjay to co-ordinate activities at Cleveland (6 members!)

    Waiting for their call...

    Thanks for doing that.

    State chapters are a great mechanism to communicate with other members in your state and district. Please use that if it works for you.

    However, if you cannot find someone to go with you, then go alone. Many of the meetings we do in Washington, sometimes we get appointments from 2 or 3 offices at the same time. In that case we split up and only one person goes to meet the lawmakers or staffers. But we cannot lose opportunities or miss opportunities.

    So go alone if there is no one else in your district to go with you.





    sad love pictures with quotes. dresses sad love quotes wallpapers. sad love wallpapers with quotes. sad
  • dresses sad love quotes wallpapers. sad love wallpapers with quotes. sad



  • JalwaeJana
    04-16 02:09 PM
    Pls check the job description that was filed for perm labor if it has min reqt as Bachelors or is it flexible with Bachelors and/or Bachelors equivalent.



    more...


    sad love pictures with quotes. Love Quotes, Sayings Pictures,
  • Love Quotes, Sayings Pictures,



  • darslee
    07-06 02:17 PM
    Thanks IV & thanks Dr. read about his story yesterday -- hope something good comes out.
    I second that!





    2010 wallpaper sad love quotes with sad love pictures with quotes. sad love quotes urdu. sad love
  • sad love quotes urdu. sad love



  • smisachu
    08-08 12:44 PM
    I am not sure you have to stick around for 6months or even 1 month. It is not specified anywhere. If the employer does not inform USCIS you are pretty much off the hook. Since we have GC now we dont have to tell USCIS or any one what we do. We can switch jobs/career paths and if the employer dosen't inform USCIS how will they know?

    As far as people who used AC21, you are not with the original employer anyway so how does it matter if you switch jobs.

    After being stuk on the career front for 10 years I am not waiting around anymore. I am going out and working on my career now that I finally have the freedom to do so..



    more...


    sad love pictures with quotes. Sad Love Quotes, Me Me Me,
  • Sad Love Quotes, Me Me Me,



  • gc_chahiye
    08-10 12:35 PM
    Perm filers hate LS guys as they went ahead of line...
    Backlog guys hate Perm filers as they went ahead of line...
    Eb3 guys hate EB3-EB2 conversion guys as they went ahead of line...
    ....and it goes on.
    This shit never ends!!!:(

    Strangely, everything is done within the scope of law!

    :D also the EB2 guys hate the EB3-EB2 conversions as those guys also jumped to a faster line pushing these EB2'ers back...

    Hope enough people show up at the DC rally and IV can get the legislators to do something about all these lines so there is no need for line jumping...





    hair sad love quotes and sayings sad love pictures with quotes. makeup makeup breaking up sad love quotes love quotes sad love. sad love
  • makeup makeup breaking up sad love quotes love quotes sad love. sad love



  • Ramba
    09-27 03:05 PM
    It is very simple. The completion of degree occurs only when any one passes all qualifying examinations. Without passing the sublimental exam, you are not qualifed to recive a degree. You latest exam was in 2002. Therefore you completed all qualifying exam only in 2002. Therefore you obtained the degree only in 2002.

    Therefore you must produce the 5 year exp certificate after 2002. If not, convert it to EB3.

    At this time the best option is request them to convert to EB3. Apply another PERM LC with EB3 and file 140 quickly, in case they deny your request to convert to EB3. Dont give up your H1 and H4 status till 140 get resolved.



    more...


    sad love pictures with quotes. sad love wallpapers with
  • sad love wallpapers with



  • jonty_11
    06-04 06:25 PM
    only reason USCIS can afford to do it is becoz they are not accountable (As we are not a vote bank)...

    But with IV on our side, we can make them streamline their procedures and work efficiently - whcih has never been a priority.





    hot tattoo sad love quotes sad love pictures with quotes. wallpaper sad love quotes
  • wallpaper sad love quotes



  • MLS
    06-26 03:05 PM
    Congratulations !!
    My PD is Oct 2001.
    Can you please explain what you meant by
    "Senator Inquiry 5 days ago yielded result that cards will be ordered in 30 days" ?
    Did you send an inquiry ? And how ?
    Thanks and regards,
    MLS

    PD Aug 2001
    RD Jan 2005
    CSC case transfered to NSC in Feb 07
    Senator Inquiry 5 days ago yielded result that cards will be ordered in 30 days.



    more...


    house wallpaper sad love quotes sad love pictures with quotes. hot sad love quotes in tamil;
  • hot sad love quotes in tamil;



  • gc_chahiye
    09-26 04:59 AM
    I received an RFE from NSE on Sep 2nd week asking me to prove that I have 5 years of experience after completion of degree.

    Country: India
    Date of Joining with current employer : Jan 2006.
    PERM Filing/ Approval Date: Aug 2006.
    I-485/ EAD filing Date: July 2007.
    I-140 RFE received date: Sep 2007.

    The RFE reads as follows.

    ---------------------------------------
    "Please submit evidence which establishes that the beneficiary had at least five years of experience as a software engineer after receiving his bachelor's degree but prior to August XX, 2006. Since your evidence does not indicate that the beneficiary received his bachelor's degree until 2002, this does not appear possible.
    If the beneficiary received a degree prior to 2002, please submit a copy of that degree. A certificate that he had completed a coursework for a degree is not a degree."
    ---------------------------------------

    This is my history.

    I did my 4-year Bachelor's of Technology in Mechanical Engineering in Dec 2000. My diploma (degree certificate) has two dates on it. December 2000 and June 2002. The December 2000 date is mentioned in Big letters as its the completion of my final semester exams. The June 2002 date was due to taking one of the supplementary exam of one subject of one of my previous semester .
    I was hired by a software company in December 2000 and I have work experience ( as well as experience letter with 40 hours a week) as a software engineer from Dec 2000.
    But now according to the RFE, INS is not ready to count that experience from Dec 2000. I finished my school in Dec 2000 and never had to go to the school except for one exam in 2001 and another one in June 2002. (In my university, examinations are conducted only once in 8 months). I checked my transcripts that were sent along with I-140 and it has the dates of 2001 and June 2002 due to the examination. Its present at the bottom along with Main date of Dec 2000.

    I had placed the course completion certificate from my college along with the I-140 application and it looks like INS don't take that info consideration.
    I am in deep trouble now. Your help is greatly appreciated. My attorney didn't find these issues before filing the labor certification on EB2.

    The newspaper ad given before filing the labor certification asks for Bachelors degree and 5 years of experience.

    Please help me by sharing your experience(s) as well as comments. I will really appreciate your time and effort.

    My only concern is to save my labor certification so that I can keep my I-140. I read in some threads that INS gave an option to convert the case as EB3. I would have been very happy if I had received that option. I requested my attorney for EB3 conversion at this point of time. He said its not possible as conversion needs to qualify the beneficiary for both categories (EB2 as well as EB3). He added that the labor certification was done on EB2.

    I have applied for my I-485/EAD in July 2007. The EAD is about to come but I have this biggest problem of I-140 RFE. If the I-140 is denied my wife's EAD will automatically get revoked which will stop her from working.

    Some of my friends recommended to respond to the RFE, file an MTR if I-140 is denied and an appeal if MTR also doesn't work. They also suggested me to file a new PERM application as a backup. All this works as I don't have any plans to switch my employer till I receive my final green card. But my wife will be in trouble as she can't use the current EAD. An attorney friend of mine is saying that those actions (MTR/ Appeal) will only keep the labor and I-140 on hold/pending, but won't keep the EAD alive. Is there a way I can keep my EAD alive by those motions?

    Is there any way I can get this RFE cleared and have my I-140 approved? Can I keep my EAD alive somehow

    this is indeed problematic. I hope someone comes up with a good workaround, the only thing I can think of is:
    - start another PERM asap.
    - go ahead and respond to the RFE trying to explain what you have mentioned here. It'll be hard as technically you got your degree in 2002 (ie. you completed all the rquirements and got the cert)
    - if you get a denial, file an appeal, that buys you some time.
    - during that time hope your new I-140 comes through (for the PERM you are starting now) and then interfile that I-140 to your existing 485

    I dont know if doing an MTR on the 140 will also keep your EAD alive...





    tattoo dresses sad love quotes wallpapers. sad love wallpapers with quotes. sad sad love pictures with quotes. dresses love quotes girls. sad
  • dresses love quotes girls. sad



  • dummgelauft
    12-07 12:53 PM
    Here is my timeline:

    Filing : Paper Filed
    Mailed: 9/27/2010
    Rec'd at NSC: 9/29/2010
    Document Mailed" Email Rec'd: 02/12/2010
    I-131 Received in Mail: 05/12/2010

    So, from the time they received it to time time it took for me to receive the document is 66 days..not bad at all, considering what some other poor folks are going through.

    There are other guys here at work whose time line is nearly same as mine, give or take a week. One fellow got his in 50 days. He has travel coing up in the last week on Dec, so he had called to check on his application. During the call he mentioned travel in last week of December. He got the approval email later that day.

    My AP got done in time but the EAD was huge headache. God bless our local sentor, who was able to get my EAD expedited, hence was able to avoid the scary job loss scenario.

    While it seems like consipracy theory, but I do believe that all these delays are intentional, squarely aimed at making the lives of to-be immigrants so miserable that that they have no choice but to leave.



    more...


    pictures Love Quotes, Sayings Pictures, sad love pictures with quotes. pictures Other easilysad sayings jun sad love sayings and quotes. sad love
  • pictures Other easilysad sayings jun sad love sayings and quotes. sad love



  • punjabi
    09-19 08:06 PM
    Anna,

    This is childish. Sorry!

    LOL!

    Funny that I am not upset at your questions, but are you really serious??

    What were you thinking all this time when the rally was going on? Did you really think the lawmakers would sit together over a dinner yesterday and hand over a favorable decision in the breakfast next morning?

    Just wait! If we don't get something favorable, we will do MORE and BIGGER.

    ...and next time, we'll also pick you up to the rally to carry our autograph books...hehe..just kidding.





    dresses wallpaper sad love quotes sad love pictures with quotes. hairstyles emo love sad
  • hairstyles emo love sad



  • smmakani
    03-26 04:37 PM
    I have already sheduled a meeting on April 6with one of congressman in minneapolis to whom you also contacted to seek appointment. Lets go together. Please send me PM.

    Thanks,
    Shakil



    more...


    makeup Sad Love Quotes, Me Me Me, sad love pictures with quotes. wallpaper sad love quotes
  • wallpaper sad love quotes



  • GCmuddu_H1BVaddu
    11-19 02:59 PM
    How about taking out US Masters off all the queues for a while, that will as well speed up the GC process for others. :D:D

    Come on guys. Just because CIR is in question for few more months people are coming up with their own agenda. I will come up with my own, how about seperate quota for the folks came in Year 2001 because we faced lot of struggles to keep the job during the bad market.





    girlfriend dresses love quotes girls. sad sad love pictures with quotes. someone you love. quotes.
  • someone you love. quotes.



  • little_willy
    09-19 04:29 PM
    So those guys who attended the hearings or met with senators. what was the result? what did they accomplished? did they get the opportunity to participate with the senator or law maker in an action plan? or we just wasted that opportunity asking for autographs? please those guys post your comments.


    So, with this posting I assume that you neither attended the rally nor put in any effort towards it cause. I sincerely wish I am wrong. Don't be so dumb and also claim that you are high skilled, they don't go together. Yes, we did get our autographs and we have the right to flaunt for what we did at DC. You have the right to post what you wish but don't ever again ridicule the people who put in the efforts.





    hairstyles sad love wallpapers with sad love pictures with quotes. sad love quotes with pictures.
  • sad love quotes with pictures.



  • gcformeornot
    08-22 11:12 AM
    08/22/2007: October 2007 EB Visa Bulletin Prediction of AILA

    * Based on the discussion with Charlie Oppenheim, Chief of Immigrant Visa Control and Reporting, DOS, the AILA has just released the following predictions:
    o EB-1 (All Countries): Closely match to September 2007 VB
    o EB-2 (All Countries): Closely match to September 2007 VB
    o EB-3 (All Countries): Similar to January 2007 VB
    o EB-3EW (All Countries): 10/01/2001
    o EB-4: N/A
    o EB-5: C
    http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html





    rajmirk
    05-25 12:31 PM
    You are not the only one. I have been waiting for my GC for 8 years now and it is nowhere in sight! I took the plan B (Canada) and became a PR there (it tookj just over a week, without the need for a job and without me leaving the USA, except to "land" there as the final step). Canada is not as bad as people may think. It looks just like the US, in many cases people are way nicer, multiculturalism is encouraged and enshrined in the Canadian constitution (as opposed to assimilation in the U.S.) and you have free healthcare and free social security for life, whether you are employed or not. Finally Canada has consistently ranked as one of the very top places to live worldwide (ranges from 1-5, it is 3rd this year, with U.S. in like #8) and there is so much to do there. Anyway, for a plan B, Canada is quite honestly pretty damn nice.

    Trust me buddy - Canada is no heaven. If not USA, lets go back to our home-country - its way, way better. I have worked in Canada for a while (Montreal) and can tell you that it is no America. Not the standard of living, Not the technology, not the people, ofcourse not the weather :-) Just my 2 cents.





    aachoo
    02-14 12:32 PM
    Is it a people manager or product manager category? Any idea what documents do you need for EB1?

    Not a people manager AFAIK. I think it is a group lead position but no poeple manager responsibility.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment