Thursday, June 30, 2011

ryan reynolds movies

images ryan reynolds movies list. ryan reynolds movies. Ryan Reynolds and Abigail
  • Ryan Reynolds and Abigail



  • gottagc
    05-18 10:44 AM
    Hello Folks

    I am planning to take up a EB3 labor substitution case, and I have a few questions.

    With the I140 premium processing being eliminated from today, and the current I140 processing time taking 9 months my question to you all is:

    a. Suppose I apply for my I140, I485, AP today (say May 18th 2007), will I be eligible to get an EAD in the next 90 days, though my I140 could still be pending.

    b. Will the time for AC21 portability start from the day I applied for I485 or from the day the I140 will get approved.

    c. Suppose me and spouse get the EAD (despite I140 pending), and spouse converts from H4 to EAD while I stay on H1-B, what happens to the spouse status in case the I140 gets denied.

    d. What is the possibility of the EB2 VISA dates moving further.

    Appreciate your help in understanding the system correctly.





    wallpaper Ryan Reynolds and Abigail ryan reynolds movies. Ryan Reynolds to star in the
  • Ryan Reynolds to star in the



  • gc_maine2
    08-07 04:22 PM
    LOL :D:D:D:D





    [QUOTE=pappu;273861]:D:D:D

    Yes you can port it using AC21. IV will need to issue a new memo for it though. But your designation should be same. If you are a junior member, you need to post only as a junior member on IV forums.

    Its your choice.





    ryan reynolds movies. Actor Ryan Reynolds arrives at
  • Actor Ryan Reynolds arrives at



  • leo2606
    12-09 05:15 PM
    Check Question#9 in the following link realated with multiple A#s
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/nativedocuments/CBO_Q&A_Oct2007.pdf





    2011 Ryan Reynolds to star in the ryan reynolds movies. Ryan Reynolds premiere.jpg
  • Ryan Reynolds premiere.jpg



  • FUNTIMES
    09-24 09:15 PM
    I am in a unique situation. I had concurrently filed I-140 and 485(EAD and AP as well) on July 2nd. I received my 485 recripts and EAD Cards but no trace of my concurrently filed 140. 140 check also is not cached. All my applications (140 and 485 were sent in the same packet). Called USCIS and received the routine answer that 140 is not in the system yet and have to wait. Any one else in the same situation



    more...


    ryan reynolds movies. Ryan Reynolds, Bill Hader,
  • Ryan Reynolds, Bill Hader,



  • bayarea07
    09-11 08:23 PM
    Called rock Boucher as well

    Rick Boucher (D-Va.) 202-225-3861





    ryan reynolds movies. Ryan Reynolds: Lookin#39; hot for Details magazine!
  • Ryan Reynolds: Lookin#39; hot for Details magazine!



  • SunnySurya
    08-07 11:51 AM
    Yes, my GC is in Peril and thats exactly what I am trying to do...
    So what are you waiting for.. run to a good law-firm and file a lawsuit or class-action or whatever.. Stop looking at the screen.. run... Your GC is in peril!



    more...


    ryan reynolds movies. Image: Ryan Reynolds On The
  • Image: Ryan Reynolds On The



  • kuhelica2000
    11-22 03:17 PM
    Here is my take-

    Foreclosing on your house is asolutely legal in the USA. You can even declare personal bankruptcy if you are in a real mess.

    Ofcourse you need to evaluate the consequences of forclosing or declaring bankruptcy.

    Wall Street executives are cahsing in millions of dollars in bonuses while filing for bankruptcy. This is how the system works in a capitalist country. There is no place for morals and ethics in capitalism. It's all about playing by the rules.





    I had bought a house 2 years back thinking that i will sell it after couple of years and make money. I know many people might have done that. I didnt knwo that having a house will become a burden for me wrt moving to a different place in search of a job. I do see jobs in cities outside my state and was thinking of applying for those jobs. My problem is that if i sell my house, i will have to pay from my own pocket.
    Having a house in this market has become a pain as it has made me immobile with respect to good job offers.
    I was thinking that incase i find a job in a different state and cannot travel back home frequently and also renting is not a good option then should i leave the house to the bank for foreclosure?
    Will this affect my GC process. I have no plans of buying a house in coming years.
    What might be an outcome of foreclosure, keeping in mind that i am wiating for my GC process.
    If anyone had an experiecne like this or may know someone, please share ur thought..





    2010 Actor Ryan Reynolds arrives at ryan reynolds movies. ryan reynolds movies list.
  • ryan reynolds movies list.



  • Openarms
    03-10 05:44 PM
    Let us start the groundwork by brainstorming.

    Few sample topics:
    Calling individual congress-persons / senators / local journalists.
    Writing to the above as well as to the white house (a petition en masse maybe?)
    Collecting funds targeted for this purpose ('Will need an estimate)

    IV core - pls - we need your inputs..

    I agree, This another big and very important thing that IV core can be challenged. IV core needs to bring an action item for this. People pour your support for this as well...I believe we definitely see positive contributions for this effort.



    more...


    ryan reynolds movies. Ryan Reynolds
  • Ryan Reynolds



  • singhv_1980
    02-06 11:04 AM
    i just called DOS. He asked for my visa type and passport number. He said "your visa has been issued in Jan. Call the New Delhi consulate and they should let you know if it would come through mail or do you need to go pick it up"

    what happens next ?? how long after this stage it takes to get the visa ?? are there any other checks that could be going on ?? ONCE DOS approves are there any other agencies like FBI, KCC doing some other approvals as well ?? if you know what happens next let me know..waiting for posts..

    so now i know I am not stuck due to PIMS and DOS cleared and approved my visa in Jan..what else then ??

    Well dats a positive sign then. Dont lose hope.

    Just wondering if your job profile fall under TAL (Technology Alert List)??





    hair Ryan Reynolds premiere.jpg ryan reynolds movies. Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett
  • Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett



  • SunJoshi
    01-03 09:52 AM
    Guys,

    I got a letter from Cong Tom Price (Rep- GA) saying that the immigration clauses in the Budget Reconciliation Bill did not make it. But he will try to push for those clauses in the immigration bills in 2006.

    I got the same message from his DC staff, when I called to follow-up.

    SJ



    more...


    ryan reynolds movies. movies does ryan reynolds play
  • movies does ryan reynolds play



  • avi_ny
    09-22 03:07 PM
    When did you receive the mail?

    Sometime around 11AM.





    hot Ryan Reynolds, Bill Hader, ryan reynolds movies. will be Ryan Reynolds., I
  • will be Ryan Reynolds., I



  • Hunter
    05-09 01:27 PM
    This would be a good move on part of BJP.
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/BJP-to-link-N-deal-execution-to-US-outsourcing-move/articleshow/4492192.cms

    Let Obama feel the heat. US has to understand that they have no native skills and they are in deep debt. Let more jobs go away in this country if Mr. Obama does not stop his actions.

    In nutshell- Election of Obama is bad for Indians / Skilled workers.
    Yankee ( Moderate)Republicans are any day better then hard liberals & right-wing conservatives. Now we are seeing that Obama & Tancredo have the same agenda to scr*w us.

    Too bad, yankee republicans are a dying breed with 0 republicans from new england in Congress now :D

    If you like BJP and the rightwing ideology so much, why don't you go back to India? It looks like BJP will win the elections this time.

    But if you think BJP will be able to dictate anything to Obama, you are totally mistaken. There is an unprecedented support for policies that Obama is enacting among public, unlike the corporate-lovers like Bush/Cheney. The more Cheney shows up on evening news, the better for Obama. The more shrill BJP gets, it makes Obama even better.



    more...


    house Image: Ryan Reynolds ryan reynolds movies. ryan reynolds movies 2011.
  • ryan reynolds movies 2011.



  • a1b2c3
    06-17 01:03 PM
    When did you realize the L1 Fraud? The day you were hired or the day you were fired?

    There was story of a man who used to beat his wife after coming back from work. Apparently he was frustrated with his boss and his wife was the victim of his frustration. He soon realized a remedy to his situation. He built an effigy of his boss and hid it in a safe & lonely place. Everyday after work he used to go there and beat and curse the shit out of that effigy. He could then return to his normal family life and continue to love his wife.

    You remind me of that guy. This forum is your safe place and all the dumb IV members responding to you are your effigies. I am a part of this dumb group so go ahead and throw some of that leftover shit on me.

    If you had eaten Indian mangoes, you would be happier!!

    You eat indian mangoes, he vents it out on IV. Its all better than beating your wife and living abnormal life.





    tattoo Ryan Reynolds: Lookin#39; hot for Details magazine! ryan reynolds movies. 2011 CinemaCon: Ryan Reynolds
  • 2011 CinemaCon: Ryan Reynolds



  • needhelp!
    09-09 06:10 PM
    NumbersUSA is SICK

    Several baseless allegations and an attempt to stop HR 5882 bill by NumberUSA: http://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/september-8-2008/vote-expected-wednesday-recapturing-unus.html :mad:

    This is time for us to work together, leaving all differences aside.



    more...


    pictures Image: Ryan Reynolds On The ryan reynolds movies. ryan reynolds movies 2011. MTV Movie Awards 2011 Red
  • ryan reynolds movies 2011. MTV Movie Awards 2011 Red



  • Pineapple
    07-10 02:18 PM
    Isnt this a duplicate thread?? There is another thread with the exact same topic..





    dresses will be Ryan Reynolds., I ryan reynolds movies. quot;Gladness ryan reynoldsquot;
  • quot;Gladness ryan reynoldsquot;



  • dealsnet
    08-26 12:33 PM
    NOW LINGO COME UP WITH NEW OFFER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    COMPETITION STARTS NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Lingo's special Offer! NOW with New Hello World Unlimited Plan that gives India for $2.9c /m..

    $4.95 1st 3months there after $21.95 unlimited plan - Sign-up to get Free Adapter (Note: $99.95 if you choose to cancel after the 30 day money back guarantee and before 2 years )
    Final Price : $4.95 1st 3months + Free Activation + $14.95 Shipping + No Tax in most states
    OTHER: Also See other Plans like Hello America basic $4.95/m plan, Talk365 1year plan for $195/yr & w/South Asia for $29.95 etc )



    You get unlimited calling each month of residential VoIP service to call anyone in 30 Countries. Unlimited calling to anywhere in the US, including HI, AK, USVI, and PR, Unlimited calling to Canada, Puerto Rico, and 30 countries including Western Europe plus Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and South Korea* plus a lot of great calling features



    more...


    makeup Ryan Reynolds ryan reynolds movies. Image: Ryan Reynolds
  • Image: Ryan Reynolds



  • Cheran
    04-24 04:04 PM
    This guy doesn't have a clue. He is deviating so much from the core US policy, I don't know where it might end. I wonder whether we are better off with the last one????





    girlfriend 2011 CinemaCon: Ryan Reynolds ryan reynolds movies. 2011 ryan reynolds movies list
  • 2011 ryan reynolds movies list



  • Robert Kumar
    03-29 08:50 AM
    from immigration-law.com

    03/09/2011: May 2011 EB-2 Cut-Off Date Substantial Move-Ahead Predicted

    AILA has reported that the EB-2 cut-off dates in Visa Bulletin in May 2011 may progress ahead substantially because of large unused EB-1 numbers since October 2010 since it has about 12,000 unused EB-2 numbers. Very good news from AILA and Mr. Oppenheim.


    Gimme some greens now,.





    hairstyles movies does ryan reynolds play ryan reynolds movies. 2011 2011 ryan reynolds movies
  • 2011 2011 ryan reynolds movies



  • jainGC
    09-10 01:04 AM
    Hi All,

    Its been astonishing journey, came to US in 2000 June, saw downfall of .coms followed by Housing bubble burst, than 911 , than Economical challenges, Job losses, etc.... the irony list are/were endless. Hope of GC was next to impossible.

    Following were the steps to miracle :

    - Filed Labor in 2005 Dec, got denied due to lawyers mistake:mad:
    - Refiled the same application and Got approved in March 2006:D
    - Applied I-140, paid extra for premium but it took more than 4 months to approve.:mad:
    - Fight with employer, left company overnite, guess when ?(2 weeks before July Fiasco :mad:)
    - Refilled labor in Jan 2008, Got approved in March 2008
    - RFE on previously approved I-140
    - Convinced lawyers to file application for I-140 , requesting PD recapturing.
    - Got I-140 Approval in Aug 2008
    - Filed I-485 in Aug 2008
    - FP in Oct 2008
    - RFE in Aug 2009

    - Contacted Congressman, it was helpful as got to know the exact situation.
    - Took infopass 2 times
    - Not sure if this helped or not but called 1-800 number and spoke with level 2 officer and she hinted that I may not have to wait that long ?

    - Approval in Sep 2010

    Thanks to IV, it was immensely helpful.





    immigrationmatters30
    04-06 09:13 PM
    You read my mind.
    Guys,

    Also I have analyzed that people who have a date in 2008 somehow predict that the dates might move to 2008 and people who have a PD of July predict that dates will move to August . This is just an observation and nothing more , and if you go through the threads thats exactly what you will see.





    akhilmahajan
    06-15 02:35 PM
    It says approved I140........... Mine has not been approved yet and has been filed with TSC since March, 07.......... I dont think i will be getting an approval soon........... I am just curious, that i can still file my 485.......... Please let me know........

    yes you are correct .. but if you have them ( photocopy ) no harm in including .. just to show that u have maintained a legal status through out ..

    any help in employment letter please



    No comments:

    Post a Comment