Sunday, June 26, 2011

puppies and kittens sleeping

images Puppies And Kittens Sleeping puppies and kittens sleeping. Kittens Asleep in a Hammock
  • Kittens Asleep in a Hammock



  • crystal
    08-21 10:05 AM
    I think That is correct. If they use ur money to labor filing preparation they cannot sell it others for sure. But be sure to have enough proof for about what you going to complain.


    May be it's true that labor and 140 belongs to the company, but they just can't take money from employees and sell it to someone.





    wallpaper Kittens Asleep in a Hammock puppies and kittens sleeping. Cute and Funny Kittens
  • Cute and Funny Kittens



  • venanu
    06-19 03:43 PM
    "Priority Date(PD) is valid for filing the 485..Whereas Receipt Date(RD) is the only one which is valid in the 485 stage..."...Can someone confirm this?





    puppies and kittens sleeping. Puppies And Kittens Sleeping
  • Puppies And Kittens Sleeping



  • nozerd
    01-05 02:07 PM
    So jsb if congressman and Ombudsman doesnt work either is there anything which will work ? Can one actually go physically to the Service Center and ask to speak to the PRO (Public relations officer) or something ?





    2011 Cute and Funny Kittens puppies and kittens sleeping. Sleeping Kitten. May 10, 2011
  • Sleeping Kitten. May 10, 2011



  • RNGC
    04-24 03:05 PM
    Want to keep this alive....

    After reading the sad post at

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18763

    I feel stronger to unite and help ourselves to overcome "unnecessary" restrictions on Legal Immigrants....

    Lets keep this thread alive...want to know what difficulties people go thru being here in US and see how they can be avoided..



    more...


    puppies and kittens sleeping. Snow leopard and puppy running
  • Snow leopard and puppy running



  • xu1
    04-01 03:38 PM
    sent..

    i was IMing with a friend working for microsoft and trying to tell him about IV. he had already been a contributing member! :)





    puppies and kittens sleeping. puppies and kittens sleeping
  • puppies and kittens sleeping



  • vinoddas
    09-26 06:24 PM
    i was in a similar situation about this with a priority date of Jan '06.. i was planning to get married in dec 2009.. but my dates were current and fearing that I might get my GC soon, I rushed to Australia (my fiancee is AUS citizen) and got a registered marriage done... she is still in aus and planning to join me later using following-to-join when i do get gc.. unfortunately, I did not get my GC when the dates were current in Aug or Sep...

    but, i dont know how to advice you.. it is a very sticky situation... i think best option is to do H1B, and before that to try and get some visitor visa... my lawyer says there is a 50% chance for one to get H1B if you apply on April 1st.. and almost 0% chance if you apply after April 1st...

    oooh another option that i thought out, during my stressful thinking days about this, was that the H1B quota is not valid for certain jobs.. like doctors, and also if you work in like non-profit orgs and stuff... try to explore that.. this means that ur wife can get H1B right away...

    F1 is not an options, since you have to show non-immigrant intent.



    more...


    puppies and kittens sleeping. Sleeping Kittens
  • Sleeping Kittens



  • trueguy
    10-24 11:53 AM
    We should file FOIA with USCIS and ask them to release numbers for EB3 category.





    2010 Puppies And Kittens Sleeping puppies and kittens sleeping. Puppies And Kittens Sleeping
  • Puppies And Kittens Sleeping



  • GCard_Dream
    04-13 01:09 PM
    so you don't see a difference in how a private organization and a non-profit organization operates. Well here are some:

    1. In your office, you are actually working for your boss and you are getting paid to do what they want you to do. I don't remember getting any pay check from IV. In fact, I have written several checks to IV. This doesn't mean I can post whatever I want but as long as I am following IV guidelines, I shouldn't get harassed by folks like you who think that their post is the only important post.

    2. If you don't do what you are told at work, they'll fire your a&& and you wouldn’t know how to pay your bills next month. That's why the CEO or your boss don't have to send you a one liner before they take any decision.

    As far as I know, IV is just a group of people coming together to address a problem which is shared by all members. I know that some people have worked harder than others and some people have contributed more than others but everyone has contributed one way or the other. So for you to come out and say that you are the only one doing all the work and others are just doing nothing and some how you are the CEO of this organization is just beyond my imagination. May be it's time you wake up and smell the coffee.



    In your office do you ask your CEO/VPs to first send you a one liner before he takes a decision on your project? Think about it



    more...


    puppies and kittens sleeping. kittens and puppies.
  • kittens and puppies.



  • logiclife
    03-23 03:59 PM
    I have set up a meeting with the staff at Congresswoman Kathy Castor's office in Tampa on March 27th at 2.00 PM.

    Anybody interested in joining please PM me.

    I am sure you will find someone from Tampa, but please feel free to go alone if there is no one in your district.

    Thank you for doing this.





    hair Sleeping Kitten. May 10, 2011 puppies and kittens sleeping. puppies and kittens sleeping
  • puppies and kittens sleeping



  • sravani
    05-22 03:27 PM
    We should get an amendment to make all H1Bs illegal. so we can easily qualify for this Z visa.


    Lol, Agree with this. We need to include this amendment in the agenda :D



    more...


    puppies and kittens sleeping. Kittens and Puppies Playing
  • Kittens and Puppies Playing



  • krishna_brc
    05-15 08:56 AM
    I think this has a better chance than rest of other EB bills, because US wants more skilled persons and by defintion advanced degree holders from US in STEM are. Congress extended 20,000 H1 visa for US masters and PhD graduates some years ago whereas they were and are loathe to extend the total H1 numbers.
    Going by this logic, I think this bill will go farther and gain traction. Lets's keep our fingers crossed.:)

    In one stroke, this bill helps both a) US advanced degree graduates and b)non US graduates (i.e, EB applicants), as 1) it puts EB1 and EB2 in non quota category (I,C,P,M and ROW) and 2) frees up EB1 and EB2 numbers for EB3.

    my 2 cents.

    What is the situation of foreign masters degrees who qualify for EB2.
    Do they fall in the quota limitation or out of quota.
    Please help me understand.





    hot Snow leopard and puppy running puppies and kittens sleeping. Animals
  • Animals



  • gc28262
    02-21 07:59 AM
    Have LCA for the current location also handy.



    more...


    house hair cute baby kitten sleeping puppies and kittens sleeping. 2011 cute puppies and kittens
  • 2011 cute puppies and kittens



  • vikbar
    05-31 11:19 AM
    Done





    tattoo puppies and kittens sleeping puppies and kittens sleeping. cutest-puppy-sleeping
  • cutest-puppy-sleeping



  • GCInThisLife
    07-19 12:52 PM
    The company filed for her H1B COS which was approved with new I-94. Lot of people with consulting firms especially spouses would be in similar situation and while following the forums, I haven't heard many denials with this reason i.e., joining the employer a little later for H1B approval.

    So what are the chances of getting a RFE or denial? Since we already filed for 485, I am not sure if there is anything we can do.



    more...


    pictures Sleeping Kittens puppies and kittens sleeping. Kitten pillows: the only way
  • Kitten pillows: the only way



  • ponnuswamyp
    10-19 01:22 PM
    eFiled on 07/28 at NSC
    Soft LUD on 08/30 after sending support docs.
    No Approval yet.

    Status changed today - Card/ Document Production





    dresses Animals puppies and kittens sleeping. The kittens and the sleeping
  • The kittens and the sleeping



  • pete
    12-13 03:49 PM
    The amount of lying and fraud that goes on in this process amazes. All under the cover of "legal"! There are compnaies doing this kind of utter crap and getting away with it.

    I will tell you my story:

    I am EB2. Physician now doing residency in Surgery. In Sept 2004 the University started my GC process and the lawyer went the full 9 yards.... to get my LC application in around the time PERM started. In fact my research job was on Monster.com for nearly a year. They weeded through so many applicants ( actually interviewed them!).

    The program even paid my fees at 960 dollars a credit for PhD ( the plan was I get PhD as well and they would pay for it until I get Work permit). On H1B I could not be a full time PhD candidate. Thanks to retrogression I could not go ahead with that plan and the program spent thousands. I have had many presentations, papers both in the country and Europe.

    I started residency so did my wife and we are waiting for this thing to work out. But we have seen so many of these "career GC applicants" jump the line and get ahead. If we are to argue about contributions made by Indians in science and technology how can we tyurn a blind eye to BS of this type. Where are hard working folks who play by the rules to go when peaple jump lines. It is bad as it is and gets worst by the day.

    I dont want some half assed explanation that this is "legal". It ought to be stopped and that guy has to start at the back of the line. the full IV thing surprises me. They ought to take action on this .. atleast to prove they are serious about being honest and good and whatever else we claim to be.

    thats all!!



    more...


    makeup kittens and puppies. puppies and kittens sleeping. hair cute baby kitten sleeping
  • hair cute baby kitten sleeping



  • GCBy3000
    07-27 11:01 PM
    what is this? there are delivered date and received date with received date before the delivered date. How can they receive before the delivery. Hmmm Did USCIS guys ran early morning 4 O Clock to UPS/ FED-EX/ ETC to receive the app before those guys attempted to deliver :) Even if someone says, "YES", there was 6 days difference between those two days. No idea what USCIS is doing.

    Got Receipt

    Application Received on : 07/03/2007
    Agency : Nebraska
    Status : Delivered on 07/09/2007
    Case: EB3-India Jan 2004
    Returned/Rejected : Accepted, got Receipt # LIN xxx-xxx-xxxx.

    http://murthyforum.atinfopop.com/4/OpenTopic?a=tpc&s=1024039761&f=7474050822&m=3411020351&r=4691050351#4691050351

    Not sure if nasir is bluffing...But a July 9th filer getting a receipt b4 the rest (July 2nd - July 8th) --- Something fishy isnt it?





    girlfriend cutest-puppy-sleeping puppies and kittens sleeping. Tags: kitten cat sleeping
  • Tags: kitten cat sleeping



  • MerciesOfInjustices
    02-22 09:44 AM
    I recant my earlier outburst at mercies since I realize that he was acting as a messenger to the problem. Sorry for the offense mercies.

    There are many people who would just run away from effort when doubts are raised and since people of afraid of being punished for just advocating a public policy or writing a letter to congress in the first place. I would request you to not reproduce posts here or on portal that would echo the material the plants fear and doubts among members. When the core group is spending 2-3 hours a day on top of their fulltime job plus the weekends, plus out of pocket expenses on travel to DC, its disheartening when a post on forum scares away sceptical members.

    I have already edited my earlier post.
    I appreciate your words. I will be more careful about how to counter negative propaganda either myself or get help from others! This was clumsy and impulsive of me to post this all here, but believe me I have myself learnt so much more in this process!
    Truely, I appreciate how much effort is being put in on the behalf of all of us!

    Mercies there is a bit of a difference in getting ur doubts addressed and ur post. Once again i didnt mean any offence to you in particular, just was upset by the sheer length and attack in ur post.

    eb3_nepa, I was hasty because I was thinking of how negative posts were not being countered. I was more worried about how the silent viewers take in all wrong info! But, now I know where to get help now and who to turn to!
    From what I gathered, you were just being a messenger and if you look at my post, I have never referred to you in anything. All my answers were directed to hadron. At the same time its a little frustrating to us when people repeatedly keep on questioning our goals/legitimacy. Being a messenger, you bore the brunt from some of us

    Hopefully you realize our situation and will keep on volunteering/contributing....
    ragz4u, I understand. I see your frustrations but I think we have to keep working on some people who are just oblivious to all the good work that is being done at IV!
    But, this battle has not even been joined yet - so we have to soldier on patiently!
    Your brilliant posted answers are what I was looking for to start with!
    Please keep up the good work!





    hairstyles Kittens and Puppies Playing puppies and kittens sleeping. dresses and kittens sleeping,
  • dresses and kittens sleeping,



  • eb3_nepa
    03-16 03:47 PM
    Kudos to guys like Ragz4u and the rest of you who are following these articles so dilligently. Keep up the good work.





    sbabunle
    01-31 11:01 AM
    The way to go USCIS....and the processing time
    is going to be 4 fold...take it immigrant prospectives!!:D :D :D





    MightyIndian
    02-10 11:30 PM
    a FP appointment notice.

    Since I am a July 07 filer like many others, it may indicate that they are dusting the apps to generate FP notices?

    I got the e-mail as well. But what FP notice would they generate now? What for?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment