This is not August bulletin.
Looks like people have misconception, that if their file goes to USCIS on July 2nd and visa bulletin is revised on July 3rd or later date, then they are safe. It is not so.
If at all if there is a change to the August bulletin it holds good for August and not to July bulletin.
Pls let me know if my understanding is wrong
Do you have a basis for your assertion or just plain speculation ? AFAICT , the mid month bulletin revision did not occur in several years (if at all happened in the past). I dont think there is any precedence to this. No one knows what USCIS will do. This is just my opinion though.
wallpaper Diana: A Decade On
They will defintely retrogress...it Monday Morning....they dont want any applications coming in.....my 2 cents
But I am not allowed to post the information here...:D
2011 chi princess diana death
If not today, some of us EB3 folks may want to port. So it will help more people to port and also to compensate to some extent the #s coming into EB2 pool from EB3.
Overall its a good news, and looks to be possible we see this on Murthy site also. Lets be happy.
Hoping for the best. Can't see waiting for another half a decade to get our GC.
In 6 months?!?! May be toooo optimistic!
At least EB2 comrades are enjoying the news at least after quite sometime!!!
thats not enough. To prove you are an Indian answer the following 2 questions:
- which famous leg-spinner in the world has troubled batsmen all over, but reportedly has nightmares about bowling to Tendliya.
- since you claim to be from Bangalore, name a popular watering-hole on residency road (clue: Hendrix)
No. Not in May, but sometimes during 2011 the chances that Jan 2007 will be current is extremely good. Good luck.
Take your I 485 application. There is a received date column and Notice date column.
Date received is the date they received your application,Notice date is the date they entered your application was entered into their system.
So, if someone with priority date of 08MAY2006 (EB2), but with a notice date of Aug 30 2007 will get the green card earlier than someone with priority date of 20April2006 (Eb2) with a notice date of Sept 15.
2010 princess diana death images.
currently teleblend offers $50 unlimited india calling + ofcourse US+canada unlimited. However as now vonage has come up with $25 world plan, I am sure teleblend would come up with something similar soon... may be $20 world plan or so. As they always price it below vonage. Let's hope! competition is good for consumer.
I also had Teleblend world...but I removed the unlimited world as it was $35. Lets see they might come up with something like this.
hope i'm making sense.
5pm.. time to check out :)
hair Princess Diana#39;s Death
"There shouldn't be any debate, as the statute is explicit:"
EB2 INDIA future for fiscal year 2010 - Page 2 - Immigration Information Discussion Forum (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/general-immigration-questions/9181-eb2-india-future-for-fiscal-year-2010-a-2.html)
Let's see if DOS follows the law as the USCIS pending numbers clearly demonstrate that spill over to oversubscribed countries will be required(by law) in the first quarter, moreso with the new "Pending I485 numbers" report that will be released by USCIS hopefully in a month or two (since Aug25, 2009 report didn't reflect the EB2I approvals in Sepetember 2009).
So December 2009 Visa Bulletin Dates should include spillover visas. Hoping for the best.
He is right, but the problem is, USCIS and DOS has always done spill over only at the end of fiscal year and not quarterly.
Now who will go and tell them to read their own statute again and reinterprete?? (like the spill over that was done vertical for several years until they realize, "it needs to be horizontal by our statute!!")
Veeru123, so in your case did you call DOS and then things worked out or consulate themselves send you the email/passport on 25th. Let me also know is it an automated response system at DOS or we have to speak to someone and give our EAC# as case reference. Your advice would be of great help.
hot Princess Diana#39;s former butler
house princess diana car crash
Forgot that today is Friday. I could call you today afternoon if you want.
tattoo dresses hair Princess Diana
pictures princess diana car crash ody.
I am about to leave my employer and I want to withdraw my set (with wife derivative). Can you please help me with the procedure? And is it safe to leave the employer without effecting the other set where my wife is primary applicant and me as derivative.
Thanks in advance.
are you sure you want to withdraw? All that you need to do i ssend a letter to USCIS indicating your receipt number. Make it clear to them that you want to keep the other one still going (mention its receipt numbers).
I would personally not withdraw simply because if they screw up and withdraw BOTH petitions, I can forget about filing another AOS for another decade...
dresses princess diana death
makeup princess diana crash photos.
girlfriend Princess Diana died after the
My Wife - EB3 Labor and I140 approved (PD Dec 2006)
What should I do? Thanks in advance.
If her lawyer is quick to respond then you can keep everything ready including medicals and anytime date is retrogressed should apply immediately or the second option is apply for EAD and AP and I-485 case and go tense free and use EAD if you want to change jobs and don't worry about EB2 and EB3.
hairstyles princess diana death photos
If husband-wife are both on individual h1bs, and they want to file, say, based on the husband's labor/I-140 application, then should they be submitting an employment letter for the husband and copy of his employment letter for the wife? Or, do they need to submit the wife's own employment letter along with his applicaiton since she is also individually employed on an H1b?
* Employment Letter - on employer's letterhead. This letter should confirm that the job on which the visa petition is based is available to you and it should mention your salary.
.. I think Pranju answered this question.... seems like we have to submit the employment letter of the person whose petition is being used to apply for the 485. Thanks!
I'm in trouble situation, maybe somebody can give advice.
I can file I-485(Eb3 March 2005). But my wife & daugther basically out of status. Their H4 visas were not extended.
Before june bulletin I was thinking to go back home with my daughter (she is under 18) and try to get visa in consulate. It was attorney advice. Also he suggest to file for an asylym for my wife.
Now I'm going to file I-485 for whole family regardless what attorney will tell me.
Is it good idea to go directly to uscis office and ask them (can I file)?
And what will happen if their apps gets denied?
I think in your case the best thing is to go out of country with your wife and daughter, get their passports stamped, reenter us and apply 485 with the new I-94.
This is what I think, but I am no expert...
You can contact him at 407-420-6186 or by email at VRamos@orlandosentinel.com and give your part of the story.