Thursday, June 30, 2011

pictures of princess diana dead body

images death of Princess Diana pictures of princess diana dead body. Diana: A Decade On
  • Diana: A Decade On



  • priderock
    07-01 11:28 AM
    Guys this is a revision to the July Visa Bulletin. Meaning, even if the revision happens on July 29th to the July Visa Bulletin, it holds good for entire july.
    This is not August bulletin.

    Looks like people have misconception, that if their file goes to USCIS on July 2nd and visa bulletin is revised on July 3rd or later date, then they are safe. It is not so.
    If at all if there is a change to the August bulletin it holds good for August and not to July bulletin.

    Pls let me know if my understanding is wrong

    Do you have a basis for your assertion or just plain speculation ? AFAICT , the mid month bulletin revision did not occur in several years (if at all happened in the past). I dont think there is any precedence to this. No one knows what USCIS will do. This is just my opinion though.





    wallpaper Diana: A Decade On pictures of princess diana dead body. chi princess diana death
  • chi princess diana death



  • jonty_11
    06-29 05:48 PM
    CIR failing and this...it all makes perfect sense now........
    They will defintely retrogress...it Monday Morning....they dont want any applications coming in.....my 2 cents





    pictures of princess diana dead body. princess diana death images.
  • princess diana death images.



  • snathan
    03-31 08:31 PM
    Important information is available on this in the Donor Forum. VBKris77 have compiled the information from the previous analysis and the latest information released by Dept. of State and IV's recommendation.

    But I am not allowed to post the information here...:D





    2011 chi princess diana death pictures of princess diana dead body. Princess Diana#39;s Death
  • Princess Diana#39;s Death



  • spicy_guy
    03-29 01:39 PM
    Lets treat good news for EB2 as good news for EB3 also.
    If not today, some of us EB3 folks may want to port. So it will help more people to port and also to compensate to some extent the #s coming into EB2 pool from EB3.
    Overall its a good news, and looks to be possible we see this on Murthy site also. Lets be happy.

    Hoping for the best. Can't see waiting for another half a decade to get our GC.
    In 6 months?!?! May be toooo optimistic!

    At least EB2 comrades are enjoying the news at least after quite sometime!!!



    more...


    pictures of princess diana dead body. Princess Diana#39;s former butler
  • Princess Diana#39;s former butler



  • meridiani.planum
    06-10 05:16 AM
    I am also from India but the point I am discussing here is clearly a violation of law by Outsourcing vendors including IBM (not just Indian companies), TCS, Wipro etc. I work for a medium size consulting firm based in US and on H1 visa ...and I am impacted by these violations and I think I have the right to oppose this act.... to prove my identity shud I tell you my stories in Chennai consulate... or shud I tell u abt my days in b'lore or shud I tell you all abt my 24 years in India.. you can decide :-).


    thats not enough. To prove you are an Indian answer the following 2 questions:
    - which famous leg-spinner in the world has troubled batsmen all over, but reportedly has nightmares about bowling to Tendliya.
    - since you claim to be from Bangalore, name a popular watering-hole on residency road (clue: Hendrix)





    pictures of princess diana dead body. dresses hair Princess Diana
  • dresses hair Princess Diana



  • anura
    03-30 10:51 AM
    My PD is 01/09/2007. Is there any chance to reach my spot in May visa bulletin? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Nandu

    No. Not in May, but sometimes during 2011 the chances that Jan 2007 will be current is extremely good. Good luck.

    A



    more...


    pictures of princess diana dead body. princess diana car crash ody.
  • princess diana car crash ody.



  • pat123
    10-01 02:12 PM
    what does it means ???

    Take your I 485 application. There is a received date column and Notice date column.
    Date received is the date they received your application,Notice date is the date they entered your application was entered into their system.

    So, if someone with priority date of 08MAY2006 (EB2), but with a notice date of Aug 30 2007 will get the green card earlier than someone with priority date of 20April2006 (Eb2) with a notice date of Sept 15.





    2010 princess diana death images. pictures of princess diana dead body. death of Princess Diana
  • death of Princess Diana



  • snathan
    08-20 06:33 PM
    I have similar experience. I moved to sunrocket (which is now teleblend) from vonage. I pay half of what I used to pay vonage for same services/usage.

    currently teleblend offers $50 unlimited india calling + ofcourse US+canada unlimited. However as now vonage has come up with $25 world plan, I am sure teleblend would come up with something similar soon... may be $20 world plan or so. As they always price it below vonage. Let's hope! competition is good for consumer.

    I also had Teleblend world...but I removed the unlimited world as it was $35. Lets see they might come up with something like this.



    more...


    pictures of princess diana dead body. princess diana crash photos.
  • princess diana crash photos.



  • va_dude
    09-23 05:26 PM
    i dont think you will see a spike for jul/aug 2007 because thousands of apps got filed then, but this report is based off of the PD, not the date the 485 was applied.

    hope i'm making sense.

    5pm.. time to check out :)





    hair Princess Diana#39;s Death pictures of princess diana dead body. Jessie#39;s ody was found in
  • Jessie#39;s ody was found in



  • kondur_007
    10-01 11:19 AM
    According to Ron Gotcher:

    "There shouldn't be any debate, as the statute is explicit:"

    EB2 INDIA future for fiscal year 2010 - Page 2 - Immigration Information Discussion Forum (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/general-immigration-questions/9181-eb2-india-future-for-fiscal-year-2010-a-2.html)

    Let's see if DOS follows the law as the USCIS pending numbers clearly demonstrate that spill over to oversubscribed countries will be required(by law) in the first quarter, moreso with the new "Pending I485 numbers" report that will be released by USCIS hopefully in a month or two (since Aug25, 2009 report didn't reflect the EB2I approvals in Sepetember 2009).

    So December 2009 Visa Bulletin Dates should include spillover visas. Hoping for the best.

    He is right, but the problem is, USCIS and DOS has always done spill over only at the end of fiscal year and not quarterly.
    Now who will go and tell them to read their own statute again and reinterprete?? (like the spill over that was done vertical for several years until they realize, "it needs to be horizontal by our statute!!")



    more...


    pictures of princess diana dead body. princess diana death photos
  • princess diana death photos



  • usertt123
    02-28 02:58 PM
    I agree calabor well said ;), but realy its frustrating when you have a family to look after and a house. The worst thing is no one is accountable for this mess. Specialy when you have been in US for such a long time.
    Veeru123, so in your case did you call DOS and then things worked out or consulate themselves send you the email/passport on 25th. Let me also know is it an automated response system at DOS or we have to speak to someone and give our EAC# as case reference. Your advice would be of great help.





    hot Princess Diana#39;s former butler pictures of princess diana dead body. princess diana death
  • princess diana death



  • rajeshalex
    10-13 06:45 PM
    u wont get 20% discount and referral at same time. I talked to the CS. So she told me go with the referral first, complete the referral month and then prepay for the one year starting from that date.



    more...


    house princess diana car crash pictures of princess diana dead body. The Princess Diana Death
  • The Princess Diana Death



  • appas123
    08-13 08:03 AM
    Ok. I will try giving you a call this weekend. Afternoon works best for me. Let me know if that is fine with you.
    Forgot that today is Friday. I could call you today afternoon if you want.





    tattoo dresses hair Princess Diana pictures of princess diana dead body. Princess Diana died after the
  • Princess Diana died after the



  • dipmay2002
    10-31 11:49 AM
    Just posted letters



    more...


    pictures princess diana car crash ody. pictures of princess diana dead body. princess diana death photos
  • princess diana death photos



  • meridiani.planum
    03-05 11:08 AM
    Hi guys,

    I am about to leave my employer and I want to withdraw my set (with wife derivative). Can you please help me with the procedure? And is it safe to leave the employer without effecting the other set where my wife is primary applicant and me as derivative.

    Thanks in advance.

    are you sure you want to withdraw? All that you need to do i ssend a letter to USCIS indicating your receipt number. Make it clear to them that you want to keep the other one still going (mention its receipt numbers).

    I would personally not withdraw simply because if they screw up and withdraw BOTH petitions, I can forget about filing another AOS for another decade...





    dresses princess diana death pictures of princess diana dead body. Princess Diana was killed
  • Princess Diana was killed



  • mrsr
    06-19 09:34 AM
    why do we need all the past w2 forms ?



    more...


    makeup princess diana crash photos. pictures of princess diana dead body. princess diana car crash
  • princess diana car crash



  • mallu
    09-29 10:48 AM
    From Ireland.





    girlfriend Princess Diana died after the pictures of princess diana dead body. tattoo hair princess diana car
  • tattoo hair princess diana car



  • check_rd
    06-24 03:05 AM
    Me - EB2 Labor pending applied May6th 07.
    My Wife - EB3 Labor and I140 approved (PD Dec 2006)
    What should I do? Thanks in advance.
    -S


    If her lawyer is quick to respond then you can keep everything ready including medicals and anytime date is retrogressed should apply immediately or the second option is apply for EAD and AP and I-485 case and go tense free and use EAD if you want to change jobs and don't worry about EB2 and EB3.





    hairstyles princess diana death photos pictures of princess diana dead body. princess diana crash ody.
  • princess diana crash ody.



  • new_phd
    06-15 11:28 AM
    Can someone please explain:

    If husband-wife are both on individual h1bs, and they want to file, say, based on the husband's labor/I-140 application, then should they be submitting an employment letter for the husband and copy of his employment letter for the wife? Or, do they need to submit the wife's own employment letter along with his applicaiton since she is also individually employed on an H1b?

    Thanks!

    Edited:


    * Employment Letter - on employer's letterhead. This letter should confirm that the job on which the visa petition is based is available to you and it should mention your salary.



    .. I think Pranju answered this question.... seems like we have to submit the employment letter of the person whose petition is being used to apply for the 485. Thanks!





    sravani
    05-16 08:30 PM
    Hi,

    I'm in trouble situation, maybe somebody can give advice.
    I can file I-485(Eb3 March 2005). But my wife & daugther basically out of status. Their H4 visas were not extended.
    Before june bulletin I was thinking to go back home with my daughter (she is under 18) and try to get visa in consulate. It was attorney advice. Also he suggest to file for an asylym for my wife.
    Now I'm going to file I-485 for whole family regardless what attorney will tell me.
    Is it good idea to go directly to uscis office and ask them (can I file)?
    And what will happen if their apps gets denied?

    Any ideas?

    I think in your case the best thing is to go out of country with your wife and daughter, get their passports stamped, reenter us and apply 485 with the new I-94.

    This is what I think, but I am no expert...





    sen_raju
    07-10 12:42 PM
    I just spoke to Victor Manuel Ramos from Orlando Sentinel in detail. He is going to cover it in tomorrow's edition.
    You can contact him at 407-420-6186 or by email at VRamos@orlandosentinel.com and give your part of the story.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment