Sunday, June 26, 2011

ocean waves wallpaper

images pictures 4343587107 995299b30e Asian Ocean Waves Wallpaper ocean wave ocean waves wallpaper. Hot Tropical Ocean Waves LWP
  • Hot Tropical Ocean Waves LWP



  • yabadaba
    06-23 06:05 AM
    How are you Yabadaba?

    We missed you.. The other day I saw one of your eloquent posts on a site. Wish to see you here more so that this forum is more lively and useful for others.

    Hi Pappu.. I am always around...i keep doing my share of what the latest action item is.. but kinda am in the background...right now i m in, as united nations once posted in his "stages of retrogression" post, I am at the acceptance stage, that the gc approval will happen when it will happen.

    hope u guys are doing good too.





    wallpaper Hot Tropical Ocean Waves LWP ocean waves wallpaper. Hot Tropical Ocean Waves LWP
  • Hot Tropical Ocean Waves LWP



  • FrankZulu
    08-26 07:59 PM
    Hi Guys please help me

    Yesterday i got my receipt i check the status online the status is saying

    Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXX
    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
    Current Status: Fingerprint fee rejected and notice mailed; case in suspense.
    On August 21, 2007, we rejected your fingerprint fee and mailed you instructions for how to submit the necessary payment. This case is now in suspense.
    Please submit your payment with our notice as soon as possible after you receive our notice so we may resume processing of this case.


    But USCIS cashed my checks i didn't know what went worng the total amount i paid is 325+70,170,180.

    Did any guys get same kind of problem?

    You paid the right amount.
    $745 (485+FP+AP+EAD)





    ocean waves wallpaper. wallpaper Abstract Ocean Waves ocean wave wallpaper. house ocean waves
  • wallpaper Abstract Ocean Waves ocean wave wallpaper. house ocean waves



  • sunnymit
    07-12 03:09 PM
    Tommorow or Thursday

    Wednesday or Friday :) :)





    2011 Hot Tropical Ocean Waves LWP ocean waves wallpaper. Ocean Waves Live Wallpaper
  • Ocean Waves Live Wallpaper



  • vxb2004
    08-23 05:50 PM
    Yes.It is a mandatory procedure.



    more...


    ocean waves wallpaper. waves wallpaper. ocean waves
  • waves wallpaper. ocean waves



  • dallasdude
    05-27 11:19 AM
    This is just a humour but has a meaning underneath if you try to understand. I am comparing USCIS to a product selling company. If USCIS was a TV selling company what would happen to the customers the way it acts ?

    You could buy a TV but you will not know when you will get it. It could be shipped the next week, the next month, next year or never.
    The credit card will be charged once, may be charged twice or a valid CC may get rejected.
    Somebody who buys a TV from USCSIS a 2 years after you do, he may get it sooner than you do.
    USCIS has no way of knowing how many TVs have been ordered and how many of them are in stock.
    In case you do not receive your TV in two years, USCIS acknowledges that there is a long wait time for some and does not do anything about it. USCIS thinks acknowledgment of wait time is more than enough that it has done for the customers. Customers did not deserve this but USCIS did a favour to them being a good "Customer Service" company
    There would be an online survey after you buy it which would never get submitted 99% of the times.
    In case it did get submitted, somebody will read one out of 10,000.
    After reading it he will throw it in the trash can.
    If you get a defective TV (which is quite likely), you have a chance to file appeal by paying the same amount of money for the TV again so that your case can be re-opened.
    I wonder how many customers would USCIS have eventually ??? Any guesses ??? :-)

    So....What's the point? The employees at USCIS are humans too. Give them a break will ya? They are doing the best they can to accomodate everyone in here.





    ocean waves wallpaper. And Dark Blue Ocean Waves
  • And Dark Blue Ocean Waves



  • bestia
    08-14 03:53 AM
    hopeful gc for this insight.
    we have been through this numerous times now on threads that can no longer be counted. may i request you not to create new threads for discussions that are already taking place in every conceivable corner of this forum?
    ....


    I would suggest creating some /dev/null thread, so anybody can just post irrelevant stuff there. If people want just chat, let them chat...



    more...


    ocean waves wallpaper. wallpaper of a ocean waves
  • wallpaper of a ocean waves



  • chi_shark
    07-07 06:00 PM
    i sent something like you have desribed in option 1 for my evl rfe. my lawyer drafter it and the only legalese reference was : [please continue his process] "as per section" yada yada yada "of the American Competitivenes in the 21st century Act".

    Hi,

    My attorney received an EVL RFE for my I-485 case. My PD is 2007 EB3 so I don't have any hope of getting GC but I guess they are just pre-adjucating my case.

    Here is my situation - I filed my !-485 in Aug 2007 and changed job (without filing any AC-21 paperwork with USCIS) in April 2008. My attorney had looked at new job description and given green signal for change. My entire immigration history of 10 years in US is totally clean with no gaps and with all work autorizations.

    Now, my concern is that the letter that my attorney has prepared for my current employer to sign has lot of legal lingo (AC-21 language, lot of CFRs, info related to my LCA and I-140) and has some language to the effect of supporting my LCA and I-140 till my GC is approved. It also states that my current employer was able to afford to pay my salary since the LCA date. My employer is fortune 5 company so money wise there is no problem but my concern is that they may not want to sign such a lengthy (wordy) legal doc without consulting their Immi attorney. I don't have much time to respond (only 8 more days). So if my employer takes long time or tells me that they can not sign it, I want to be ready with Plan B. Can someone suggest what should I do?

    1 - should I prepare a simple document with job duties, responsibilities, start date, salary etc that my employer will be willing to sign. So at last moment I can atleast get that signed. Something will be better than nothing.
    2 - Should I / (bigger question is can I) ask USCIS to give me more time to respond to RFE?
    3. Provide simple letter from employer with an affedavit or something stating that the new job is same / similar as the old job.

    Sorry for a long post and thanks for any suggestions.





    2010 wallpaper Abstract Ocean Waves ocean wave wallpaper. house ocean waves ocean waves wallpaper. pictures 4343587107 995299b30e Asian Ocean Waves Wallpaper ocean wave
  • pictures 4343587107 995299b30e Asian Ocean Waves Wallpaper ocean wave



  • gimme_GC2006
    04-09 11:50 PM
    1. you have two hands and two middle finger...just show to him and move on.
    2. Or call the dol and inform all...and he will be in soup.

    Put everything in e mail or certified mail and pass all those information to dol and move on.

    You dont have to bother anything else.

    heheh :D



    more...


    ocean waves wallpaper. abstract ocean background
  • abstract ocean background



  • yabadaba
    07-11 03:16 PM
    whats going on today....all the law skirters are back...one is this thread the other is the labor substitution thread with 3 yr bachelor degrees....why dont u guys go back to immigration portal and get UN to help u with ur skirting the law issues





    hair Ocean Waves Live Wallpaper ocean waves wallpaper. hairstyles Awesome Ocean Wave ocean wave wallpaper. and abstract ocean waves
  • hairstyles Awesome Ocean Wave ocean wave wallpaper. and abstract ocean waves



  • desi3933
    07-07 02:33 PM
    ......
    3. Provide simple letter from employer with an affidavit or something stating that the new job is same / similar as the old job.

    Sorry for a long post and thanks for any suggestions.

    Simple employment letter with details of job title, salary, and job duties should be enough to demonstrate that new job is in same/similar classification as your labor/I-140. The letter must indicate that job is permanent and full-time.

    Do you have employment offer letter? That letter should also list job title, and duties.


    ________________
    Not a legal advice.



    more...


    ocean waves wallpaper. girlfriend And Dark Blue Ocean Waves ocean wave wallpaper.
  • girlfriend And Dark Blue Ocean Waves ocean wave wallpaper.



  • vinzak
    10-14 09:19 PM
    Wouldn't the OP and his wife need some kind of visa to live in India until he figures "out a way to bring her on here on student visa or something"? I did not realize India was such an easy transit country especially for people of non-Indian origin.

    who said anything about India or transiting in India??





    hot waves wallpaper. ocean waves ocean waves wallpaper. hot Storm ocean wave pattern ocean wave wallpaper. Ocean+waves+crashing+on+
  • hot Storm ocean wave pattern ocean wave wallpaper. Ocean+waves+crashing+on+



  • psaxena
    07-01 12:05 PM
    My experience was just great. My company had inhouse immigration deptt and their own attorney as employees.. She was just great and very transparent on every process. She sent all the documents and updated my at every step on where I stand.

    I really respect that lady, who was doing way beyond her job profile to keep us updated and well informed. never paid anything for the attorney service or GC filing except a one time fee of $500 when the company hired some attorneys on contract to get over the overwhelming request during July fiasco. The attorney also adviced me and guided me on how to leave the company and what is AC-21 and how to do that. So gave me a lot of pointers on how to choose a new attorney. Though I had a lot of conflict of interest with my company policy and management, one thing I always appreciated about it was that their healthcare and immigration was far better than any company in US. Now I heard its not great and employees have issues related to this. I paid on $15 for the delivery of the baby and that was the total amount I paid in 9 months .. thats it.

    The crux of the story is , when choosing a company , initially these things really dun matter but in the long run these are things that really matters, I would suggest everyone who is switching the companies, make sure the company has the right healthcare plan and immigration services. Do not hesitate to discuss this with the HR. I always do and make it clear, whenever I am questioned by HR , I just tell them , "The company has selected me but I haven't selected the company yet." The HR also has the pressure to close the position they will provide you with all the different options. Do not always run for the $$$ a few 1000 $$$ doesn't make the difference as at the end of the day those also shrink with tax and deductions, but the perks like these stay and pay more than $$$



    more...


    house Ocean Waves Wallpaper ocean waves wallpaper. digital waves 3d wallpaper
  • digital waves 3d wallpaper



  • AllVNeedGcPc
    04-18 06:35 PM
    Thanks for sending the email. Whats the email address that we can use to reach Obama.





    tattoo And Dark Blue Ocean Waves ocean waves wallpaper. on the ocean waves
  • on the ocean waves



  • manojp4
    07-19 06:40 PM
    The point is that to lobby for keeping the spouse out of the "VISA NUMBERS CURRENT" constrain may not be politically hot as it becomes a very compulsive and humanitarian issue. There is expected to be less resistance and public support as its a family issue. Success may be relatively easy and hence its a ponderable issue.)

    Exactly. I believe lobbying for legislation such that spouses can be added even when PD is not current as long as the primary applicant's AOS is pending is quite reasonable, and may not invite that much scrutiny or opposition compared to the larger and thorny issue of actually excluding dependents from the visa number cap. I know that the two are essentially related under current legislation, but if we (IV) can decouple them it would be a major success for us.
    As Jitamitra mentioned, this was not a huge issue earlier because movement of PDs was relatively predictable.

    Another option would be to lobby for a provision where the primary applicant's EAD benefits could be transferred to the dependents as well.



    more...


    pictures wallpaper of a ocean waves ocean waves wallpaper. Screenshots Moving Ocean Waves
  • Screenshots Moving Ocean Waves



  • gaz
    03-16 01:59 PM
    Stop advertising a lawyer. I find him very speculative. He wants everyone to come to his site and you are falling for it.

    stupid comments considering one could say the same about IV if looking at it from the perspective of some of the posts here.

    If you have nothing nice to say, maybe saying nothing may be the nicest thing. Sometimes links like this are actually very useful - especially to people coming here for the first time (or first few times)





    dresses hot Storm ocean wave pattern ocean wave wallpaper. Ocean+waves+crashing+on+ ocean waves wallpaper. Ocean Waves wallpaper
  • Ocean Waves wallpaper



  • aaaj
    07-22 11:09 AM
    My wifes also had same problem. I read some where in this forum that you can add a line in your affidavit that "my son was known by nickname <your name on BC> as an infant".



    more...


    makeup abstract ocean background ocean waves wallpaper. Ocean Waves Wallpaper
  • Ocean Waves Wallpaper



  • senthil
    02-05 01:10 PM
    the word "returning worker" makes more sense to me and its the right word to express who you are in two words- rather than story telling.

    i would assume, unless they ask for your status details we dont need to talk about it. just shoe the latest 797 approvaland you should be all set. am i right?

    i was asking for people who are going on H1B's , especially after their 6 years of regular H1B timeframe and who are at some stage of GC process. thanks.





    girlfriend on the ocean waves ocean waves wallpaper. ocean hug water waves picture
  • ocean hug water waves picture



  • Macaca
    09-19 01:10 PM
    Thank you very very much!

    Sent $100 earlier and an extra $200 now.
    Google: 172399199441976

    If you have not contributed yet: This is money well spent. Changes has started to happen already, thanks to IV. Just renewing AP, EAD, H1B every year will cost a lot more than this.





    hairstyles girlfriend And Dark Blue Ocean Waves ocean wave wallpaper. ocean waves wallpaper. 5 Ocean Waves wallpaper for
  • 5 Ocean Waves wallpaper for



  • Dj-Studios
    05-24 12:14 PM
    Ok Tele here is our battle page.

    www.dj-studios.com/battles/televsdj/battle.html





    LIDIYA
    08-23 03:23 PM
    :)Our check was cashed today 08/22

    We paid with one check for: two I-485�s, and two EAD�s. In little space on the check where it says �for� I wrote fees. So, just want to let you know from my experience that, obviously, it does not matter if you paid with one check for all forms and applicants (in our case total was $1,150) or with separate checks for each application.

    Our details:
    PD � Aug., 2005
    EB-3 ROW
    I-485, EDA � reached TSC on Jul. 2nd
    Check cashed � 08/22
    Called Bank of America and got all 4 case numbers from the back of the check.
    Checked INS website � applications were received on Aug. 21st and currently pending.
    Receipts were mailed .

    All applications were prepared and sent by lawyer, so I don�t know exact time when they reached INS or who signed for it.
    Good luck everybody !





    JunRN
    02-11 11:41 AM
    The only thing that can disturb the trend for March VB is the new rule about NC>180 day pending.

    It can cause further retrogression.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment