Sunday, June 26, 2011

nightmare before christmas wallpaper

images the nightmare before christmas wallpaper - 117469. Overall Rating: nightmare before christmas wallpaper. Movie - Nightmare Before
  • Movie - Nightmare Before



  • Suva
    06-16 05:32 PM
    For NJ & PA residents, I think NJM mortgage is best. They are offering 5.375% for 7 years arm.





    wallpaper Movie - Nightmare Before nightmare before christmas wallpaper. Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Nightmare Before Christmas



  • nojoke
    10-14 07:44 PM
    I agree with sri1309. This would stop the bleeding of the economic crisis. Folks just wont stop by buying house alone, they all will be motivated to spend more money. guys, our folks most of them are well positioned with good paying jobs and pay and the only reason for not spending and not buy houses are because of the insecurity of the stay due to the h1b extension.
    We all to some extent know that this whole mess is due to the deregulation of the financial institiution and because of which high supply of houses ( SUPPLY and DEMAND. Now with the bailout government owns all these houses). By passing some legislation can control the deregulation but how do you sell the government owned houses quickly to the people? who will buy? Immigration is the best option. Here is my recommendation, regulate and tightenend the loans for the house constructing companies to control the supply side from the constructing compnay and issue green cards to all the legal immigrants to increase the demand side of the equation. Additionally bringing the ?? milliion illegal immigrants to legal will increase the tax revenue of the government. My 2cents says that whoever the next president, the comprehensive immigration reforms would be the best solutions for solving the current economic mess.
    There are a lot of US citizens wanting to buy house. The problem is they are not able to afford and sitting on the sidelines. The house values will drop to affordable levels for regular folks to buy. Nothing will stop it. Even if all immigrants buy today, you can only postpone the crash. The basic problem is affordability. You can reduce the supply, but who will be able to pay inflated house prices?





    nightmare before christmas wallpaper. Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Nightmare Before Christmas



  • english_august
    09-20 10:36 PM
    I thought that was the point of this thread. If someone has the video, please upload it to You Tube so that I can provide a link to it. I've heard that Congressman McDermott said that Pankaj sang the national anthem even better than him!!





    2011 Nightmare Before Christmas nightmare before christmas wallpaper. nightmare before christmas
  • nightmare before christmas



  • njboy
    07-11 03:15 PM
    "my in laws have visited 4 times from past 4 years,"

    my condolenses



    more...


    nightmare before christmas wallpaper. nightmare before christmas
  • nightmare before christmas



  • ChainReaction
    10-19 09:26 AM
    I have my I-140 approved from previous employer , and my labor for the current employer is stuck at BEC center. Can i get a three year extension on my H1b ? OR the I-140 has to be from the current employer?

    Thanks





    nightmare before christmas wallpaper. the nightmare before christmas wallpaper - 82137. Overall Rating:
  • the nightmare before christmas wallpaper - 82137. Overall Rating:



  • thepaew
    11-13 02:28 PM
    I do know a friend who fits the bill - EB2(ROW)

    I have asked him for his permission to share contact information with you. He is not a member of IV.


    A top national reporter wants to speak with someone in EB
    community who may have recently lost his/her job due to current
    economic situation. I think it would be best for our cause for someone
    who was offered a new job possibly in the 'same or similar' area
    immediately after losing their job. It would help to highlight that
    the highly-skilled immigrants are in demand because of their skills
    even when the economic situation is not doing well, but, there is no
    reason to keep us in limbo for over a decade, merely to test our skill
    level. There are better ways to test our skill level. If you or
    someone you know fits this profile, kindly email your information and contact details to info at immigrationvoice.org
    immediately.

    The reporter will also highlight the housing angle and that we can
    start new ventures that could potentially create new jobs to uplift
    the economy.

    This is a big opportunity as the interview from this reporter will be published in most big newspapers and on news websites. We need someone urgently today if possible.



    more...


    nightmare before christmas wallpaper. the nightmare before christmas wallpaper - 119290. Overall Rating:
  • the nightmare before christmas wallpaper - 119290. Overall Rating:



  • rajeshalex
    06-18 12:15 PM
    It appears that most of the one sided agreeements mentioned above are not legal. For eg if in ur offer letter u have 2 weeks of notice period from your side and company says they can termniate you without any notice period then its not legal.

    I think only 2 side agreements are legal and all other agreements even if you sign are not legal.

    (pls confirm with ur lawyer ...)





    2010 Nightmare Before Christmas nightmare before christmas wallpaper. the nightmare before christmas wallpaper - 117469. Overall Rating:
  • the nightmare before christmas wallpaper - 117469. Overall Rating:



  • kaisersose
    08-24 02:01 PM
    So, does that mean there's no need to invoke AC21 after you get you get EAD, if you want to change employer before 180 days of your filing?

    if you change your employer within 180 days of 485 RD, the employer can revoke your 140 which will invalidate your 485.

    After 180 days you can switch using your H-1 too. The EAD is not necessary.



    more...


    nightmare before christmas wallpaper. Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Nightmare Before Christmas



  • kondur_007
    08-13 09:59 PM
    Good points: Here is what I think:


    - future VBs
    - visa availability in the coming months
    FOR THIS I HAVE DISCUSSED DETAILED PREDICTION IN FOLLOWING THREAD:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20863


    - awareness about visa wastage
    DEFINITELY A MAJOR ACHIEVEMENT. ALL THE HAPPENINGS OF THIS YEAR (USCIS AND DOL DEPOSITIONS FOR IMMIGRATION BILLS ETC..) THERE IS CLEARLY MUCH MORE AWARENESS ABOUT VISA WASTAGE AND IT APPEARS THAT THEY ARE TRYING REAL HARD TO AVOID IT...:)

    - dates becoming current for most EB categories
    - light at the end of tunnel for most of us
    I GUESS BOTH THESE THINGS ARE THE SAME. I THINK EB2 AND EB3 ROW WILL BE CURRENT BY THE END OF THE FISCAL YEAR AND EB3 INDIA AND CHINA WILL MOVE FORWARD SIGNIFICANTLY TO USE UP THE OVERFLOW (AS THERE ARE NO 485S FILED AFTER JULY 2007). HOPEFULLY MOST EB2 WILL GET THEIR GCS IN NEXT TWO YEARS. ADDITIONAL ONE YEAR FOR EB3 INDIA AND CHINA (ONLY A GUESS)

    - USCIS efficiencies
    NO COMMENT ON THIS: THEY PROVED IT AGAIN....THEY CAN NEVER BE EFFICIENT...EITHER THEY DONT HAVE RESOURCES OR THEY DONT HAVE MECHANISM TO USE THEM (LIKELY LATER SCENARIO)..AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN WITHOUT MAJOR RESTRUCTURING OF THE SYSTEM. EVEN AFTER EVERYTHING BECOMES CURRENT, THERE WILL BE PEOPLE WITH PD IN 2001 AND 2002 STILL WAITING.





    hair nightmare before christmas nightmare before christmas wallpaper. efore Christmas
  • efore Christmas



  • Macaca
    01-26 04:21 PM
    Many people that have contributed earlier feel that by prioritizing the 485 filing over increase of EB visas, IV has gone away from atleast some of stakeholders .The stakeholders were promised initially that increase of EB visas would be a top priority or atleast on a even keel with any other objectives, but now we are in phased approach.I have talked to lot of people and the feeling is same.


    Suppose IV decides not to focus on I-485 filing but some other issue. By this analogy, all members with interest in I-485 will leave.



    more...


    nightmare before christmas wallpaper. Game Review 4: Nightmare
  • Game Review 4: Nightmare



  • kokil
    03-08 08:22 PM
    I have asked same question to the lawyer and here is his reply:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To be able to do EB-2, you will need to have, in addition to your 3-year bachelor's degree, at least another 3-year degree or a 2-year master's degree.

    If your post-graduate diploma is 3-year, you may be able to make the case for EB-2 if you can show equivalency to master's degree. One-year PGD would not be sufficient for EB-2.





    hot nightmare before christmas nightmare before christmas wallpaper. Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Nightmare Before Christmas



  • redcard
    08-11 11:17 AM
    This looks workable atleast on the face of it. I found this on the tax portion on the web,,maybe you have already seen it..

    http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=726542
    http://www.valuation-net.com/affiliates/raybower/articles/oct20-2.html
    http://www.immigrationportal.com/archive/index.php/t-196854.html



    more...


    house free animated christmas nightmare before christmas wallpaper. Before Christmasquot; and
  • Before Christmasquot; and



  • vpadman
    07-17 06:56 PM
    I have an appointment set up with a doctor. However, the doctor is not listed as a USCIS authorized physician in the USCIS web site.

    I called the doctor's office and they assure me that he does "immigration physicals" and has been doing them.( As a side note, there is another doctor in the same office who is on the approved list but he is on vacation)

    Is the following website updated with list of eligible civil surgeons ? https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=CIV

    Please advise.





    tattoo the nightmare before christmas wallpaper - 82137. Overall Rating: nightmare before christmas wallpaper. Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Nightmare Before Christmas



  • kunallen
    01-28 10:17 PM
    My personal situation: I was on F1 visa for 6 years before I started LC process with a company for a totally unrelated to my field of studies position (EB3). We had PERM approved and filed I-140, with me still on F1. I-140 was approved and now we are stuck in retrogression. Meanwhile, and after I-140 was approved, I graduated and applied for H1B based on my major. I have disclosed on H1B application that I have I-140 approved from another company and attached a copy. Not a question asked. H1B was approved within 9 days (cap exempt). And there's more. Because I violated my F1 status years ago by accepting unauthorized employment (tracable through taxes), my lawer told me to leave the country and re-enter, to cut the tail clean and be eligable for adjustment of status when the quotas open up. I went to Canada, and applied for H1B visa stamp, disclosing on the applicqation that I have I-140 approved and have violated my visa terms previously ("yes" to question 38, in "kiss of death" section of the application). Very stressful time that was. But in the end - no problem, got the stamp and was back in two days.

    Anyway, sorry for the long post. I hope this helps.


    Thank you very much for this reply. This is exactly the situation I am facing now. I am feeling a little better. Thanks a lot again.



    more...


    pictures the nightmare before christmas wallpaper - 119290. Overall Rating: nightmare before christmas wallpaper. .jpg
  • .jpg



  • CantLeaveAmerica
    04-03 12:48 PM
    But with the new rule, it doesn't matter if FBI name check is pending.If your PD is current, whether your name check is pendign or not GC will be approved.

    Am I correct?

    GC will be approved contingent on the grounds that it can be cancelled/annulled if the FBI name check comes up not in your favour when the FBI finally reviews your name ..In a way, it's a conditional approval till the actual FBI clearance....IV seniors may be better at answering this.





    dresses Nightmare Before Christmas nightmare before christmas wallpaper. Nightmare Before Christmas
  • Nightmare Before Christmas



  • EkAurAaya
    12-03 06:10 PM
    Thanks for all the responses. My question is: Can one legally be on payroll of two companies and draw salary from them, both on H1? How about both on EAD? And, one on H1, the other on EAD?

    h1 is an one to one relation
    EAD can be one to many
    :)

    I think you are safe... just make sure you fall in the same/similar category in case there is a query.

    Good luck!



    more...


    makeup Nightmare Before Christmas nightmare before christmas wallpaper. free animated christmas
  • free animated christmas



  • qplearn
    10-09 11:04 AM
    yes!!

    with AC21, you do not have to do the whole thing again......... that I am sure of!!

    Thanks for responding!!! Kisses (free beer if you are a guy):) :) :)

    I can actually move!!!!





    girlfriend Nightmare Before Christmas nightmare before christmas wallpaper. The Nightmare Before Christmas
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas



  • redgreen
    01-08 11:35 AM
    Horrible part is these criminals get away with all the money! those nasty politicians also get a portion of it. the only way is just to exterminate such people when the 'law' can not/won't do anything!





    hairstyles Game Review 4: Nightmare nightmare before christmas wallpaper. The Nightmare Before Christmas
  • The Nightmare Before Christmas



  • maverick_neo
    08-14 06:41 PM
    According to my attorney 2 things

    1. You just need the receipts to travel not the Ap approval perse.

    LINKS please

    2. If your H1B petition is still valid, you are OK, if you notice the botton part of your petition is your original I94, so you are covered with that.

    Petition does not help if you don't have a visa and one wants to travel, Visa is for entry and I94 is for staying in country

    3. according to my attorney CIS will take 45 days for the RD to deliver the I797 notice to you home, so if you applied the last days of July, by the 3rd week of September you will receive the I797 notice.

    As note my attorney was president of the AILA last year and her husband work in the CIS, so some how the info is trustable.

    Good Luck

    See above.





    grupak
    11-19 11:48 AM
    IV should publish backlog examples such as this one to the media. This person has waited for over 7 years to get immigration benefits from the govt!!

    Maybe I am missing something here but the green card for this beneficiary was started in 2005. The PD of 2000 is due to a labor-substitution. Aren't those the facts here?





    ras
    05-22 02:35 PM
    my employment is terminated a month ago. I still need to file h1 transfer to the GC sponser. I am single

    I am told that H1 can be transferred only with in 10 days-20 days or so. which means that it is already a month. so in case if I dont get the h1 or if I have an issue in the H1 transfer, is that the end of my being H1.

    If I were to be on H1 again is it going to come under the cap along with those new H1 filers? I still have one and half years to complete 6 years.

    I have a fall back to EAD though based an approved 140 and 180 days past 485.

    But how do I get the spouse then???



    No comments:

    Post a Comment