I will be sending a Thank card to her soon.
wallpaper motivational wallpaper.
1) You have a valid case to file a complaint with the DOL and suing your employer and seek punitive damages. Since your I140 is approved then you switch to another employer and port your PD. Atleast that will not be lost. If the judge grants you the punitive damage, I'd say Dude take that and go back to india cos that money will be enough for you to live a peaceful life there :)
2) In above case the only flip side is that you will not be able to file I485 anytime soon and will loose benefits like EAD and stuff.
3) If you can ride it through, do it and after 180 days using AC-21 change jobs and first thing you do is sue your employer and seek punitive damages. In that case you will have numbers to prove the financial, emotional hardships you experienced in this ordeal.
In either case dont spare the blood-sucking employer. Its employers like these that make general american public think that H1-B is being abused.
this might look an essay but this is true ----------------
i filed my 485/ead/ap in july and i have received my ead. now the situation is very tense for me since my emloyer has stopped paying since july and when i asked for my salaries he said i will revoke your 140 and terminate your job if you crib about salary .
he is doing this to another colleague of my the same thing . now if we leave the company , he will get a valid reason to revoke the 140 and thats why we are not leaving too and we are hardly surviving without salries .
anyone has any suggestions on this issue , i will appreciate any suggestions
thanks and regards
Good Luck for tomorrow's meeting.
2011 motivational wallpapers.
I am sorry if i offended you.....;) The title says VP candidate, so it is relevant...
Please correct your signature, It was Sept 17th Rally not Sept 7th
I am writing on behalf of a close friend who is too worried to write it for himself.
He is a July 2007 filer with PD of Nov 2003 and recently had his I485 rejected. Reason - I140 denied and no appeal. However, when he checks his I140 status, it says, its still pending. He had received an RFE on I140 in October 2007 about Employment status and he had submitted all the required evidence. He also is in the same company that filed his labor. The only change he ever made is moving to a new place in the same city. Does anyone have a similar experience? What needs to be done apart from consulting a good immigration attorney? Your advice will be much appreciated.
I'd say for Photoshop expertise, ask the two guys who seem to know it inside out. Dan, vts31, I'm talking about you. :)
2010 Motivational wallpapers [Part
to get AOS approved will take very long time right? depending whether I'll be stuck in FBI name check and the date not retrogress when they process my AOS.
PD March 23, 2007
hair Motivation-Wallpaper: Bad
Just an assessment on where we are collectively as a group:
312 new members in June 2006
1100 new members in May 2006
1400 new members in April 2006
1000 new members in March 2006
400 new members in February 2006
600 new members in January 2006
4812 in total membership.
Each one of us should personally get involved in engaging legal immigrants who are affected by the retrogression problem. It is hard to imagine that there are 6-figure number of people in retrogression but there are less than 5-figure number (4812) of people participating in this voluntary effort undertaken by IV.
Please talk to people around you and make them aware of the situation. Creating an account in IV and clicking a button to send web faxes is the least these people can do for their own benefit.
I'm sure that IV core will also become stronger and can gain more leverage during negotiations/lobbying with the appropriate authorities.
On a side note, please have some faith in the strategic decisons made by IV core. I understand that a lot of people here are desperate to see some progress but I personally feel that IV core is on a great strategic path to acheive our goals. In the mean time, if each of us can do our part by recruiting 10 people to join IV by the end of July. We will be stronger and more effective.
Just imagine if our membership is close to 50000 by the end of July, we can take a rally just like the Irish lobby group. Ours will be much legitimate because we are not rallying for illegal immigrants, unlike them. So divert your time resources in the next month in achieving this goal and leave the strategic decision making to IV Core and QGA.
My wife need to travel to india urgently. Our visa/I94 expired in Oct. We already applied 485 and is pending.
1) Will there be any issue at airpot as I94 is expired.A xerox copy of 485 receipt is sufficient.
2) Does she need to travel any path in this case( I heard thru London is issue if visa is expired.France/Amsterdam Etcc..)
Thanks in advance.
hot Motivation Wallpaper
tattoo Motivational wallpaper on
The CSR told that we tracked that this is your 2nd call in 10 days - Is the reason of this call same or different. If the reason is same - Pl dont make a 3rd call before 60 days from July 2nd :eek:
Doesn't it gives the real status - what more we want ??
Man this is classic!...no wonder why senior members and mods suggest not to call USCIS...:D....please no pun intended...one for the weekend...!
pictures motivational wallpaper. a
1) Employer A filed my green card and I140 is approved and its been more than 180 days since 485 is filed.. no issue here... recently got my 3-year H1 extension from employer A till 2011. this extension is for 7th, 8th and 9th year... so have already crossed 6 year limit.
2) got an offer and accepted the offer from employer B and employer A does not provide any info regaring labor or I-140...
3) Since H1 extension is based on my green card application, to do a transfer or renewal, copies of I140 and labor is required (according to company B's lawyer)
4) So in this case i'm forced to use EAD and company B's lawyer are evaluating if old and new job description are same or similar...
so now my question is, is it true that transfer/renew of H1 after 6 years without the copy of I140 or labor from employer other than the one filed for your green card, not allowed? is there anything that can be done in this case?
dresses Motivational wallpapers
makeup Motivational wallpaper on Be
But R. Mickels.
girlfriend motivational wallpaper.
I think AC21 can only be used successfully if your I-140 has been approved. But again if you read the previous post by my2cent , I think that makes sense as it all depends on employer.
As for AC21 law, it is associated with an approved I-140 and not a pending I-140.
I-485 July 2 filer , ND Sept 10
No FP yet
hairstyles Motivation-Wallpaper: Into the
Nice idea actually.
There have been many articles about economic growth secondary to legal immigrants.
In retrospect all of us come with couple of suitcases and end up in the top 10% of the socioeconomic strata given a time frame of 5 yrs or less.
Washington know this but the lethargy to do anything for us is i think is political.
Now that CHANGE has been elected lets see whats in store for all of us.
Do it now , don't wait till last min.
Consulting companies can't just take your money.
You have to complain about them and also please provide us company name and website so other person don't join them .
My labor filed back in 2002 by different attorney and approved in a year.... Now I wonder if there is any impact on my case since I'm using Fragomen as my attorney while AOS is pending....
as per the article..fragomen didn't file labor or 140 , as it was filed by my employer ...so i hope it should be fine!