Sunday, June 26, 2011

maplestory wallpaper

images Wallpaper GM Ikaro by MV by maplestory wallpaper. maple story wallpaper.
  • maple story wallpaper.



  • poorslumdog
    03-18 12:03 AM
    Let them inform. Logically nothing should happen. The company wants to be in the safer side by informing USCIS.

    Since you are in EAD, take unemployment and enjoy life. Hope for the best and get ready for the worst.

    My company laid me off in one day without thinking a H1B guy has to leave the country immediatley. I asked them to buy my car, furniture and appartment lease as an obligation for fair value. Because of that i got 2 weeks more time to think over. Anyway they are not going to pay. Did you ask the company to pay you a return airfare to your country. If you ask, they will need time to research and you will get more free time.


    This is completely wrong. Once you are in EAD and got laid off...you lose your status. There is one more thread in this forum where one guy applied for unemployed benefit in EAD, in a weeks times the ICE was coming to his home and severed the notice to appear in the court. That guy started the thread and every one bashing him for applying the unemployment benefit. But he later came to know that his employer notified the USCIS that he got laid off during EAD. So he lost his status and they wanted to deport him. I am not sure about the outcome. He is here in only in the IV. That thread was created in the last 2-3 months time. So search for it.

    There is definitely some legal implication otherwise why your employer wants to inform USCIS. They wanted to be in the safer side. So if anything happens you are the one going to face the music. So check with some good attorney.





    wallpaper maple story wallpaper. maplestory wallpaper. Maple Story - Wallpaper 001 :
  • Maple Story - Wallpaper 001 :



  • irha
    12-06 07:20 PM
    Its the courtesy of USCIS and highlighting of our problems by IV made USCIS to issue cards for 2 years... there is no requirement that it should be as such... in general any EAD unless its L* is generally issued for 1 year with exception of C09-employment category where they are issued in looking at Priority date [ofcourse there are other exceptions like asylum... etc] if they dont get biometrics from their repository at the time of printing , they waive some of the features like fingerprint, signature etc.

    Thanks for the explanation, now I understand why my wife got only 1yr validity, where as I got 2yr. In reality my wife got only 11 months validity, as the from date started a month before we actually received it in the mail. It is a big pain and expense to renew every 11 months, if this is the case. Another gripe is that my validity started 2 months before the current one expired, effectively reducing the 2yr to 1yr and 10 months. It still better than 1yr, but I don't understand why they get simple things like this wrong.

    It is funny that I used to wait until the last minute to renew my car registration when I first arrived in the US, thinking I would loose time, but when I learned that that is not the case, I started registering at my convenience. Since EAD renewal is not as simple, we tend to apply early, and that results in getting some time lost. How early do you normally apply?





    maplestory wallpaper. MapleStory Dualblade wallpaper
  • MapleStory Dualblade wallpaper



  • gk_2000
    03-31 02:08 PM
    Took the printouts.. will see if I can get more names and signatures before mailing off..





    2011 Maple Story - Wallpaper 001 : maplestory wallpaper. Title: MapleStory Halloween
  • Title: MapleStory Halloween



  • youngindia
    06-23 08:37 AM
    This minister may be the right person to initiate a soc sec. treaty between India-US like there is one between US-Canada. May be, once the US politicians see money going out they will respond to our issues.



    more...


    maplestory wallpaper. NEXT:Maple Story wallpaper-4
  • NEXT:Maple Story wallpaper-4



  • gc_chahiye
    08-23 06:49 PM
    What is Code 3 and Code 1 ? My Notice says Code 3

    from:
    http://www.immigrationportal.com/archive/index.php/t-191494.html

    Code 1 is all 10 FP. This is electronically sent to FBI the same day, they run it to match thru their database to match it with criminals/persons of interest and send the results the same day (or the next) to USCIS. Code 1 is very important as it is part of your security/background check and determines admissibility for gc.

    Code 2 (index+photo+sign) is for the generation of cards for immigration benefits e.g. EAD, gc etc. If you filed for EAD, you definitely need code 2 or the card can not be generated.

    Code 3 is a combination of both, when USCIS wants to get a security check done on you as well as generate cards (EAD) for you.

    Code 1 expires after 15 months e.g. FBI needs to check their database again. I have had two code 1. Code 2 is done everytime we apply for benefits (EAD- once a year).





    maplestory wallpaper. ستورى Wallpaper MapleStory
  • ستورى Wallpaper MapleStory



  • LostInGCProcess
    06-17 03:12 PM
    This is my new employer asking me sign this document called "time sheet agreement"...would it stand in the court of law, say I left the job and could they come after me with this paper?

    here is the 80% of whats in there with company called (name changed) Nathuram-daulathram-desi-Company :D

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If the employee wishes to terminate his/her services with Nathuram-daulathram-desi-Company, he/she agrees to assist Nathuram-daulathram-desi-Company in fulfilling the contract terms that Nathuram-daulathram-desi-Company signed with client like notice period etc. The client peanilizes Nathuram-daulathram-desi-Company if he/she leaves the project abruptly without sufficient notice. Employee is responsible for all monetary penalties the client will enforce on Nathuram-daulathram-desi-Company because of his/her action.

    Employee agrees not to transfer billing to another firm and / or accept payments from another firm or the primary vendor or mid vendor for the project you are currently working will be working in future. Employee agrees not to solicit directly or indirectly Nathuram-daulathram-desi-Company�s client and vendors.

    Employee is responsible for the accuracy of the time sheet submitted for payroll. If Nathuram-daulathram-desi-Company pays you and we did not get the money from the client, he/she are responsible to reimburse Nathuram-daulathram-desi-Company all the amount that is under dispute within 5 business days. Employee is responsible for all the legal and administrative costs (attorney, collections etc) for enforcing the above terms. All disputes will be settled according to the laws of the sate of NJ.

    Employee agrees to reimburse Nathuram-daulathram-desi-Company any and all over payments made to you within 5 business days. If you fail to do so, then the employee agrees to pay the legal costs involved in enforcing the same.

    The above costs are difficult to calculate and will be based on our approximations.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Is this how every company asks their employee to sign?? This is my first experience on this...never signed anything like this before.... :rolleyes:

    Please let me know,
    Thanks,
    LIGCP :mad:



    more...


    maplestory wallpaper. maplestory wallpaper. tags
  • maplestory wallpaper. tags



  • prince_waiting
    10-03 04:44 PM
    I guess do something and change all the documents to a single name....It may look a little bit tedious right now but believe me, you don't want more heads spinning.





    2010 MapleStory Dualblade wallpaper maplestory wallpaper. Wallpaper GM Ikaro by MV by
  • Wallpaper GM Ikaro by MV by



  • Munna Bhai
    10-16 11:45 AM
    Hi ,
    I received RFE on my I-131 application asking for all the I-94's that is being issued to me.

    I had been in and out of US many times and there's lot if I-94's involved and I don't anything with me except the latest. What options do I have?... Also couple of times during my earlier trip (initial visits in US), the AIR Line didn't even take the I-94 from my Passport which ultimately I lost.

    My Passport has all the entries indicating my Date in and Date out...

    Gurus - What do you advise on my case...

    Anybody's input are highly appreciated and I know we could somehow get the I-94 copies by requesting USCIS. (That is time consuming)... I have to respond in next five to ten days...

    What options do I have?...

    Thanks.

    Your issue is that airline didn't took I-94 and that doesn't match with what uscis has. So be honest and give them whatever you have.



    more...


    maplestory wallpaper. maplestory wallpaper. dassumi
  • maplestory wallpaper. dassumi



  • aadimanav
    07-03 12:24 AM
    Legal workers lose chance at green cards
    By SUZANNE GAMBOA
    ASSOCIATED PRESS WRITER


    http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1152AP_Immigration_Green_Cards.html





    hair Title: MapleStory Halloween maplestory wallpaper. Maplestory wallpaper
  • Maplestory wallpaper



  • ek_bechara
    10-14 05:19 PM
    You are funny. You should try stand-up. Even the president may read it... nice

    ALL,

    While we watch the election drama unfold, here is something everybody can read, if even one of us is lucky to have our story published. Please send emails to the media. Even the president may read it..
    Please dont forget to include that we can buy houses, create jobs but only this backlogs from INdia are holding us. And that we are legal Permanent applicants and Already here. Tell them we can help solve housing problem, create jobs.
    Please find some email addresses. Trying to find boston.com's email address.



    NY Times : letters@nytimes.com,
    Washington post : letters@washpost.com
    San Jose Mercury News : letters@mercurynews.com
    (CNN online to submit a story): http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form11b.html?1
    Fox News: americasnewsroom@foxnews.com



    more...


    maplestory wallpaper. maplestory wallpaper.
  • maplestory wallpaper.



  • yawl
    06-14 04:46 PM
    it looks real this time...





    hot NEXT:Maple Story wallpaper-4 maplestory wallpaper. Title: MapleStory Halloween
  • Title: MapleStory Halloween



  • desi3933
    07-12 04:30 PM
    Please consult with an immigration attorney, to make sure your stay is legal. if your i-94 expired, unless you get the revised I-94 with the valid dates, your stay is illegal. If it is more than 180 days, then you are in deep trouble. Consult with an attorney and prepare to leave.....

    Incorrect


    He is in legal status untill his H1 petition is pending.
    If it H1 extension with the same employer, he can continue to work for upto 240 calendar days.


    __________________
    Not a legal advice.



    more...


    house Wallpaper - Slime maplestory wallpaper. January Calendar wallpapers
  • January Calendar wallpapers



  • chanduv23
    02-07 02:14 PM
    I think we need to be careful these kind of conversations aren't detrimental to the current campaign and to IV. I am new here, but I do also feel the drive that chanduv23 has and you know, sometimes you do feel like posting it everywhere and on your forehead. This backlog situation sometimes gets the better of us! I am all for organizing too, we need that. But I do sympathize with those who feel desperate to reach as many visitors as possible. There are still folk out there who would like to send their letter, let's encourage them and still be organized. I promise to keep my posts to threads already existing from now on. Thanks :)

    Nothing wrong in posting threads that help support a cause. My question to all those who are attacking me - why are we fighting among ourselves? Why can we not work towards the goal?

    Please keep up the good work - you are doing a great job.





    tattoo ستورى Wallpaper MapleStory maplestory wallpaper. Maple Story Screenshot Section
  • Maple Story Screenshot Section



  • letstalklc
    07-09 03:44 PM
    I think it supposed to come today, as of now it says - Upcoming month's visa bulletin: August 2010 (Coming Soon)



    more...


    pictures maplestory wallpaper. tags maplestory wallpaper. Wallpaper - 2. Maplestory
  • Wallpaper - 2. Maplestory



  • GC_SUCK
    03-01 12:32 PM
    Labor RIR Case from MN (Approved Recently)
    Labor RIR Case from TX (Approved Recently)
    Labor PERM EB3 (Approved in 2006)
    Paid so far 8K

    Lawyer is asking more now for
    Filing I-140 - I-485 - EAD - AP (for both me and my wife)

    Have I paid too much? Should I pay more to him?





    dresses Title: MapleStory Halloween maplestory wallpaper. Enter MapleStory Wallpaper
  • Enter MapleStory Wallpaper



  • JunRN
    12-27 08:06 AM
    What if you have to leave the job before 180 days, about after 150 days? When I say you have to that means there is no alternative. Employer-Employee issues. Quite a few folks here might be aware of it. But anyway, I read that USCIS will consider 180 days based on the I-485 'Received Date' and I-140 'Revoked date' will be the date USCIS act on the letter they receive from Employer requesting to revoke I-140 not the date employer will send letter to USCIS. I'm aware that there is no specific guidelines of which date USCIS will consider as 'Revoked date', but I heard USCIS mentioned verbally in many conference that they consider I-140 'Revoked date' as when USCIS act on the letter they receive from employer. Any thoughts?


    There was a previous case where USCIS denied I-485 based on the cancellation of I-140 as per 'receipt date' of the request, and not on the date USCIS acted on it.

    That case is posted in this forum and please take time to search and find it. I cannot do it for you.



    more...


    makeup maplestory wallpaper. dassumi maplestory wallpaper. Wallpaper - Slime
  • Wallpaper - Slime



  • polapragada
    10-14 01:09 PM
    2 months movement for for EB2-I to June 2003. EB3-I 3 months.

    http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/cut_off_dates.html

    India
    E1 Current
    E2 1 June 2003
    E3 1 October 2001

    Let us hope dates move forward in December.

    Now a days INDIA is faster than US;)





    girlfriend Maple Story Screenshot Section maplestory wallpaper. maple story Wallpaper
  • maple story Wallpaper



  • GCapplicant
    06-19 03:03 PM
    Guys and Gals,
    I decided to go with my credit union and called them this morning to lock the rates. I just received some disclosures and rate lock agreement, when I was reading it, there was a section where it asks "Are you a U.S citizen?", loan office assumed that I'm a citizen and checked the box.

    I understand that I should tell them the truth, but wondering if that may increase my interest rates. Please share your experience or advice you may have for me.

    H1B - Valid till 2011
    EAD - Expires on Sept 08 (will be renewing it soon).

    You have to inform that you are in H1 ...Mention to them that you are processing your green card.I own my home for the past 4 years.At first she was hesistant and later she did work out great rates for me.Actually it does not matter.





    hairstyles maplestory wallpaper. maplestory wallpaper. Está bien pero quería hacer
  • Está bien pero quería hacer



  • ImmiUser
    07-10 08:45 PM
    Following intresting info is listed on the immigration-law, wish it is true :)

    "There has been going around a rumor lately that the USCIS was internally discussing retreat from the 485 rejection decision. It appears that this rumor probably started from the USCIS HQ order over the Texas Service Center to hold all the July 2007 EB-485 applications abeyanbce and not to return the applications to applicants. Unconfirmed sources indicate that because of the order, the Texas Service Center is not returning the EB-485 applications which have been received since July 2, 2007. However, there is no evidence that the decision is necessarily related to its potential decision to withdraw the rejection decision. At this point, its reasons are completion unknown. Please stay tuned. "





    tabletpc
    08-06 09:46 AM
    Lots of people are in this situation. Without a GC your professional life is screwed and with a GC your family life. Good Luck.

    I totlaly agree with this. I am single too with PD DEC 2006. I have been in present job for almost 4 years. I ended up working for a non-profit oragnization on a non-cap H1b, which prevents me from transfering to private companies which need caped h1b( i din't knew about this when I took up the non-profit organization job). The only way for me to get into private company is to get a new H1b under cap which starts from Oct 2008. This time I planned properly and got an H1b approved. But to my shock and surprise EB2 dates moved to June 2006. I am now carefully watching the September EB2 dates. If it gets closer to Dec..I need to pull back the 485 as I don't think I can get marreid within 6 months due to family responsibality back home. If I withdraw my 485 application, I will lose the queue, money and since I plan to change job, the only benift I will be taking with me , is the PD date which I can later transfer if my next empyer does my GC. With a 2.5 year h1b left, I am hoping under worst situation, my next emplyer will sponcer my GC. This whole GC process is a pain in ***...!!!!





    kk_kk
    10-14 05:29 PM
    Consult a good Lawyer. I think there is some rule that you apply 485 for your spouse within 6 months of your 485 approval for her to join you.

    HTH



    No comments:

    Post a Comment