Thursday, June 30, 2011

linda hogan and charlie hill 2011

images linda-hogan-charlie-hill- linda hogan and charlie hill 2011. Linda Hogan amp; Charley Hill
  • Linda Hogan amp; Charley Hill



  • kumar1
    11-20 02:42 PM
    Little_Willy,

    Yes, it is that simple. If you just walk away from your home, bank can only touch your home and credit history. They can not go after your automobile\gold\savings\other property....anything. You are not missing anything. That is why we are seeing so many people around us just walking away from their homes. Thank God I rent but if my property's value go down 200 k in 2 years, heck I would walk away with a smile on my face. No strings attached.

    Walking away would have been difficuly had you put 20% down, i.e. involving your hard earned money in the deal. In that case you would have waited to see the market and hoped that it would revive. If put 0% down and bank has given you 100% loan, then it is the bank who has taken all the risk. You have practially no risk in that deal. Just like cloth....return it to the bank. Hey....you don't have to even clean it up...like you do in the case of apartment move. ;-)

    0% down, ARM, interest only.....when all these goodies were floating around, it was hard to resist.


    Correct me if I am wrong. If a person has a good paying job and if he decides to foreclose, isn't he responsible for the loss incurred by the bank. It is a different case if you have no income, but just because you lost money because of a wrong decision, how could you walk away free with just a dent in your credit history. Maybe I am missing something here.

    BTW, I am not judging OP in any way, just curious with how foreclosures work as they make headlines everyday now.





    wallpaper Linda Hogan amp; Charley Hill linda hogan and charlie hill 2011. 2011 Linda Hogan and Charlie
  • 2011 Linda Hogan and Charlie



  • gccovet
    08-07 11:37 AM
    I don't think that either, but as long as they are willing to fund my operation in part or otherwise, I am good to go...


    I am open to reveal anyone my identity and discuss my plans who has voted Yes


    I was not planning to file for EB2, but after all this hoopla you have created, I got highly motivated. I am going ahead with it. I don't know your PD, I hope, really hope it is later then 5/04 as I will interfile to EB2... very soon.....stop me if you can!!!

    GCCovet





    linda hogan and charlie hill 2011. house Linda Hogan amp; Charley
  • house Linda Hogan amp; Charley



  • snathan
    09-23 05:06 PM
    If these are pending 485 applications at USCIS, Number of pending applications with PD later than JUL 2007 should be zero.

    If these are labor filings, they probably dont include dependents.

    What if its RD and not PD...?





    2011 2011 Linda Hogan and Charlie linda hogan and charlie hill 2011. Tagged with. Linda
  • Tagged with. Linda



  • garamchai2go
    01-03 10:53 AM
    VO doesnt keep your passport if a via not issued at the time of the interview . He gives it back after the interview. Once you receive the email , you have to go the VFS office and then had in the passport.

    My bad. I was thinking he/she got visa and waiting on PIMS verification. For PIMS verification, consualte keeps passport and issues visa after PIMS validates the I-129.



    more...


    linda hogan and charlie hill 2011. Linda Hogan Calls Out Charlie
  • Linda Hogan Calls Out Charlie



  • god_bless_you
    01-19 08:48 AM
    http://www.irishlobbyusa.org./

    Irish Lobbying for immigration reforms.. ILIR supports the Kennedy/McCain bill.

    Immigrationvoice can touch base with them..





    linda hogan and charlie hill 2011. hair Charley Hill linda hogan
  • hair Charley Hill linda hogan



  • FinalGC
    01-05 12:13 PM
    Just the other day I was dreaming that Obama will pass a rule that all those who are here in US legally for 10 years + will get citizenship....:):) Maybe I was dreaming too much...

    Hope that dream becomes true for many of us.....Keep this thread alive, maybe we can motivate the Congress to pass this rule.



    more...


    linda hogan and charlie hill 2011. Linda Hogan; charlie hill.
  • Linda Hogan; charlie hill.



  • mariner5555
    10-17 07:34 AM
    One way to end his mis-information is to make a list of the companies who advertise on his show. After that we need to communicate with these companies about the lies he spews on his show and also threaten to boycott all their products, if they continue to sponsor his show.

    Remember, I can't make a difference, you can't make a difference. But both of us can certainly make a difference.

    my views exactly. this is what works in usa ..send letters to companies that sponsor his show. thats how it worked in don imus's case. if all immigrants boycott those products which sponsor his show ..dobbs will start fitting in his shant





    2010 house Linda Hogan amp; Charley linda hogan and charlie hill 2011. linda-hogan-charlie-hill-
  • linda-hogan-charlie-hill-



  • smaram1
    08-17 12:57 PM
    So you still think that 2 weeks logic still works :)...

    Your prediction for urself and gbof went on fine :)..

    I have no clue where my file is..

    Wait continues for me



    more...


    linda hogan and charlie hill 2011. Charlie is a year younger than
  • Charlie is a year younger than



  • gccovet
    08-07 11:37 AM
    I don't think that either, but as long as they are willing to fund my operation in part or otherwise, I am good to go...


    I am open to reveal anyone my identity and discuss my plans who has voted Yes


    I was not planning to file for EB2, but after all this hoopla you have created, I got highly motivated. I am going ahead with it. I don't know your PD, I hope, really hope it is later then 5/04 as I will interfile to EB2... very soon.....stop me if you can!!!

    GCCovet





    hair Tagged with. Linda linda hogan and charlie hill 2011. linda hogan and charlie hill
  • linda hogan and charlie hill



  • ganguteli
    06-10 01:27 PM
    I am also from India but the point I am discussing here is clearly a violation of law by Outsourcing vendors including IBM (not just Indian companies), TCS, Wipro etc. I work for a medium size consulting firm based in US and on H1 visa ...and I am impacted by these violations and I think I have the right to oppose this act.... to prove my identity shud I tell you my stories in Chennai consulate... or shud I tell u abt my days in b'lore or shud I tell you all abt my 24 years in India.. you can decide :-).

    BUT regarding the L1 violation we have decided and this time the vendor is exposed to the authorities and justice is done. We have the support of good client managers who understands visa regulations.

    Whatever Dude!

    I have heard that story before. Ask your bosses at losers guild to teach you better stories to blend in with us.
    If you are really sincere, why don't you send your name, phone number and employer name to IV and IV will put you in touch with the right people to complain?
    No point trying to hide your identity and faking your own convictions.



    more...


    linda hogan and charlie hill 2011. 2011 hogan and charlie hill
  • 2011 hogan and charlie hill



  • sri1309
    01-06 07:41 AM
    After staying legally for so long, and suffering due to administrative lapses, I think we must ask for Citizenship. Nothing wrong absolutely. Just compare yourself with your friend who is applying for Citizenship, though you are equally eligible. Dont ask for less. NOthing against who got in.
    When you have fulfilled the requirements, then you must get what you deserve.
    When we post our requests and stories on sites incl obama'ssite, do make sure you mention about Citizenship also. Its not easy to settle back home with some situations like children etc..





    hot Linda Hogan Calls Out Charlie linda hogan and charlie hill 2011. hairstyles 2011 linda hogan
  • hairstyles 2011 linda hogan



  • eb_retrogession
    02-03 06:39 PM
    The Labor Shortage Hoax
    By Alan Tonelson
    American Economic Alert, January 27, 2006
    . . .
    It�s clear, then, that most labor shortage claims are simply meant to justify the multinationals� continued resort to the low-wage strategy to greater short-term profits, either through offshoring jobs and production, or through flooding the U.S. labor market with immigrants. But give credit to the outsourcing lobby � it�s not only pressing on, but has added a new twist to their argument: The outsourcers are turning up skilled-labor shortages in China and India, too, according to numerous news reports like the January 4 Wall Street Journal item titled �India�s Talent Pool Drying Up.�
    . . .
    http://www.americaneconomicalert.org/view_art.asp?Prod_ID=2205



    more...


    house Linda Hogan and Charlie Hill linda hogan and charlie hill 2011. linda hogan and charlie hill
  • linda hogan and charlie hill



  • sunsuri
    01-27 02:13 PM
    You are asking for too much. Any reason why you or your wife could not clean the feeder? They are air-hostesses and not your personal servants.

    Jeez what's next? Shine my shoes?? :rolleyes:

    Isn't it part of her job? There is nothing like being servant. Moreover, it was just asked to rinse the bottle with hot water, to be sure it is hygenic, in a circumstances when baby was making tantrums. Another reason for asking was because bathrooms were full, otherwise there wouldn't have been a need. We have travelled many other airlines, and there was never an issue for such requests. Many airlines go extra mile to please you. It is what is called customer service.

    I don't understand why is it hard or degrading? Maybe then they are not supposed to serve you a cool cup of water at your seat as well. Is that demeaning as well on part of her job?





    tattoo hair Charley Hill linda hogan linda hogan and charlie hill 2011. 2010 2011 hogan and charlie
  • 2010 2011 hogan and charlie



  • anilsal
    06-24 09:54 AM
    If her lawyer is quick to respond then you can keep everything ready including medicals and anytime date is retrogressed should apply immediately or the second option is apply for EAD and AP and I-485 case and go tense free and use EAD if you want to change jobs and don't worry about EB2 and EB3.
    If the removal of AC21 succeeds in CIR, then forget about switching jobs.



    more...


    pictures Linda Hogan; charlie hill. linda hogan and charlie hill 2011. Linda Hogan and younger BF
  • Linda Hogan and younger BF



  • imbond707
    08-07 11:29 AM
    SunnySurya and Rollling_Fraud,

    Good news for your guys. I am EB3 but recently my labor got approved in EB2 and very soon I am going to port PD from old labor. :DHa..:Dha..:Dha..You can�t stop me and very soon I am going to stand in front of you in EB line.

    Note: Please post your reply ASAP. I am compiling your posts and will send this in �Best Joke of the Year� challenge.


    No, I just don't want people in Eb3 line to come as stand in front of me.





    dresses hairstyles 2011 linda hogan linda hogan and charlie hill 2011. linda hogan and charlie hill
  • linda hogan and charlie hill



  • funny
    09-09 03:34 PM
    Please call all Numbers except co-sponsors ...
    Find people And ask everyone else also to call ...

    Guys it won't take more then 15 minutes of your time..PLEASE CALL



    more...


    makeup Charlie is a year younger than linda hogan and charlie hill 2011. Linda Hogan and Charlie Hill
  • Linda Hogan and Charlie Hill



  • grupak
    03-28 03:33 PM
    As per Ron Gotcher, "Anyone with I-140 portability and an EAD is a "US worker" as that term is defined by the Department of Labor.".
    See:
    http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4704
    and also
    http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4702

    whitecollarslave you are doing a great service by collecting all these facts.





    girlfriend 2010 2011 hogan and charlie linda hogan and charlie hill 2011. images linda hogan and charlie
  • images linda hogan and charlie



  • meghanap2000
    10-20 12:09 PM
    Hi,
    I am happy to share the news that I received CPO hard copy on exactly Diwali Day. Lord Ramachandra Ki Jai.

    Here are the details of my case and what did I do to get this CPO mail. It may help others to follow up with USCIS.

    1. Applied EB-3 India in July 16th 2004 .
    2. Waited for about until 2006 July, but no signs of EB-3 labor approval.
    3. Applied EB-2 labor under PERM Sep 2006 and got approval in 7 days. this was amazing………..
    4. Applied I-140 for EB-2 labor in Oct 2006 and received approval after 6 months, still my EB-3 labor not approved.
    4. Applied I-485 on July 2nd 2007 along with my wife with EB-2 PD Sep 20th 2006.
    5. Received the receipt notice with the notice date of Aug 30th 2007 and receipt date of July 2nd 2007.
    6. Received the Finger print notice on Oct 15th 2007 and gave finger prints on Nov 10th 2007.
    6. Received the EB-3 labor approval in Dec 2007 and applied for i-140 for eb-3 and received i-140 approval in June 2008.
    7. Now I have 2 i-140 approvals one EB-3 with pd of July 16th 2004 and other eb-2 i-140 with Sep 20th 2006.
    8. Changed to better attorney who can better handle the i-485 in terms of the PD transfer and follow up with USCIS.
    9. Attorney sent Priority Date porting request to Texas service center in June 2008 along with new g-28 forms.
    10. Called at least 4 times in 2008, but got the response that my processing dates are not current yet means. Not reached the July 2nd 2007 or Aug 28th 2007 which is my i-485 notice date.
    11.In June 2009 Called USCIS POJ method and got some nice officer in Texas service center who opened the SR to open my case as my case is out of processing time.
    12. Got soft LUDs in June 20th 2009 and called usics cust service and came to know case is assigned to an officer.
    13. In July 20th 2009, got email update saying the case is transferred to NBC for further processing.
    14. Next day again got email, case is transferred to NBC and I will receive the interview notice.
    15. Got interview notice to go to local office on Aug 5th 2009.
    16. Online status changed to case transferred to USCIS office........
    17. Went for the interview on Aug 5th 2009 to local USCIS office along with my wife, office was very nice. Officer asked general questions which are on i-485 (like have u been arrested, have you been involved in terrorist activities etc.) form and questions about my wife's name and marriage date etc.. Officer did not ask even for employer verification letter also, I myself handed over that letter to her. She did not even saw that letter.
    18. Dates were not current on Aug 5th 2009, and officer told, she will take a decision after dates are current.
    19. Waited for Sep visa bulletin and dates became current, as my case is at local USCIS office, all attorneys who are the members of AILA will have direct contact to local USCIS office supervisor ph no and email id. These details will not be known to applicants. My attorney sent an hard copy request on Sep 5th 2009 to local USCIS office to adjudicate my case as my PD is current.
    20. Waited until Sep 15th no update was received from Local USCIS office or no update on i-485 LUDs online.
    21. Took info pass on Sep 16th 2009 and went to local USCIS office and got nice Info pass immigration office, very co-operative officer. He told me that my case is now back to central storage location and waiting for the visa no. I told him my PD is current, officer himself gave me an yellow form (please request for this form, otherwise they don’t give it normally) to fill up to send to other department supervisor in local USCIS office. Filled up and gave the form along with my i-485 receipt notices and i-140 notices. Officer asked me to wait 3 to 4 weeks to contact again. No luck until Sep 30th 2009.
    22. On Sep 26th 2009, attorney sent an e-mail to local USCIS office and got the standard response on Oct 1st 2009saying to wait for 3 months etc..Again attorney received an e-mail on Oct 2nd 2009 that my case will be adjudicated soon.
    23.On oct 4th 2009 took info pass again and went to local uscis office, again got nice infopass immigration officer and explained that they will request visa no only once (recently Murthy law firm posted that way USCIS and DOS dept interact) and I need to wait until visa no assigned by DOS. Gave again yellow form to sent to local USCIS supervisor to look into my case.
    24.Called 1-800 number and asked if there was any update on my case, got very very nice supervisor from customer service center, and he told me that my case is now assigned to an officer on Oct 6th and I should see result in 2 or 3 days.
    25Atttorney sent an e-mail again to local USCIS office explaining my PD porting details just to inform officer again.
    26.Got CPO email Friday oct 16th and received courtesy notice of approval i-485 on Diwali day on Oct 17th 2009.

    If the case is at local USCIS and your PD is current, please take info pass every 2 or 3 weeks, and request for yellow form and fill it up and give to info pass officer. This will help to move the case faster if the case is at local USCIS office.

    Overall, please call repeatedly to USCIS cust service to get some good officers and you will really here somany good things from them. What I understood from my exp, that the customer service officers now far far better and good than 6 months back..Really thankful to USCIS for providing good customer service.

    I hope this post helps most of the people whose dates are current....





    hairstyles 2011 hogan and charlie hill linda hogan and charlie hill 2011. Charlie Hill linda hogan
  • Charlie Hill linda hogan



  • barrysingh
    01-13 08:43 PM
    web illitrate





    sam_hoosier
    03-25 11:17 AM
    This is a real problem. I got a letter from a prospective employer, who wanted proof that I was legally eligible to work in the US (alongwith transcripts, previous employment letters etc.) prior to scheduling an interview.:cool:

    I believe employers are seeing a lot of candidates on EAD, and for whatever reasons they dont think EAD is good enough and would like to weed those candidates out beforehand.

    We need to fight back against this discrimination.:mad:





    paskal
    01-27 08:42 PM
    Just a couple of comments about Heathrow. The mainland of Britain was plagued with the IRA bombing it periodically for decades which forced them to be diligent about security long before the USA knew what terrorism was. Being security conscious has become a way of life on that little island in the North Sea. Just try finding a garbage can on a railway station platform? There are none so the IRA could not plant bombs in them.

    Now about the staff at Heathrow. Surely anyone with eyes that work can see most of them are not British at all but immigrants of some variety or another. A true Brit is a very friendly individual. The invasion of their island during the past fifty years has changed the face of the entire community, not all for the better that is for certain.

    And finally, transit visas etc. If they are needed and that is the rule and you cannot find a different route then it is something that has be lived with. The US had them and still has them for certain nationalities, the UK is certainly not on its own. I have been living in the US for almost a decade now and have been stung by their immigration rules as all of the contributors to this forum probably have but we chose to come here so have to put up with the system.

    We all have choices so if you do not want to get transit visas just choose a route that precludes the need for one. Ten pages bad mouthing the UK is not helping anyone it is just antagonizing those of us who originated there.

    Just because the majority of immigration voice are Indian it is certainly not all and I think that gets missed on so many occasions. We are in the midst of the US immigration system together, or so I thought.

    Every country has its own rules, some will be in our favor some will not but if we choose to go there we have to live by them. It is entirely NOT appropriate to expect countries we visit to bow to us on any level!!!!!!!



    i do not know why there is any bad mouthing of the English frankly...this has nothing to do with the people or even the city in question. my only visit to London was wonderful, i would happily visit again. i would though avoid transiting through Heathrow for reasons i explained. this is a govt policy- right or wrong and finding historical/colonial reasons is silly. it has a lot do with visa overstays as well, as was discussed earlier.

    just to clarify the issue itself though- and trying to keep it to the narrow focus- the direct airside transit visa is literally a run about created to check people that get off a plane at one gate and climb another plane at another gate- in some cases even the same plane! i do hope our british friends at least realise that it is a major pain to obtain visas to be able to do this- and it's not some kind of anti UK stand to avoid flying through LON (and other such airports) that enforce this. in the end it does create some bad feeling- i wish that were not true- but perceptions are fickle things. it's too bad though that everything seems to become about some wounded national pride or historical wrong or suchlike. wish we could all grow up :-)

    btw, since we have some engaged brits listening....is it worth the money to take the chunnel between paris and london? anyone done it? what's the best way to find cheap flights in europe? local insight would be much appreciated!!
    as you can see i'm looking forward to london again ;)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment