Sunday, June 26, 2011

lauren conrad french braid hairstyles

images lauren conrad french braid lauren conrad french braid hairstyles. lauren conrad french braid
  • lauren conrad french braid



  • gc_dreamer_485
    10-13 11:45 AM
    Guys,
    Finally my problem and my questions are solved.
    I drove up to the Canadian Border near Niagara Falls (Buffalo), they Canaidan Border Officials took my I-94. I took a drive in canada for 10 minutes. I even stopped at spot to view the Niagara Falls from Canadian side and drove back into US. I was issued a new I-94 with out any additional interogation.
    What surprised me was my Canadian Visa expired on 09/01/2007 and i was still allowed to enter into Canada.
    Anyways Thank you guys for all your responses.
    I am kind of relieved related to my issue related to I-94.
    GC_DREAMER_485





    wallpaper lauren conrad french braid lauren conrad french braid hairstyles. tattoo Lauren Conrad Braids
  • tattoo Lauren Conrad Braids



  • psk79
    10-04 10:12 AM
    Mine says a notice was sent that it is approved on sep 26. mSo far nothing. I was told my attorney will get it.....





    lauren conrad french braid hairstyles. lauren conrad french braid
  • lauren conrad french braid



  • gcformeornot
    10-19 09:15 AM
    ...

    ..





    2011 tattoo Lauren Conrad Braids lauren conrad french braid hairstyles. lauren conrad french braid
  • lauren conrad french braid



  • raysaikat
    07-10 09:39 PM
    Thanks for your amazing help.
    I have two more question that I am not sure about:

    1-I understand from your letter that EB2-NIW has less requirements than EB1-OR, and hence it is more safe to apply for EB2-NIW. Is that true?
    The requirements are a bit different. For NIW, you need to show *national* interest/impact of your work; for EB1-OR, it is *international* impact/reputation. In general, it is easier to wriggle out an argument for national interest in one's work than showing international reputation. Moreover, EB2-NIW being EB2 is supposed to be easier to satisfy.

    See the following, e.g.:

    http://www.usavisanow.com/nationalinterestwaivergreencardinfo.html

    With the caveat that I have not seen your C.V., I am fairly certain that if you do go for an EB1-OR application, it would be a weak application at best. With EB2-NIW you might have a better chance.

    2-In case I want to apply for EB1-OR, does my company has to sign I-140. I am just worried that they does not want to sponsor me till after 3 years? Does I-140 hurt the company by any means?
    Yes, your company must sponsor you (usually the highest HR person has to sign the petition on behalf of the company; not your immediate Boss or colleague). You cannot hide the fact from them.

    Thank you,
    John



    more...


    lauren conrad french braid hairstyles. lauren conrad french braid
  • lauren conrad french braid



  • smsthss
    11-28 11:11 AM
    How many copies of RFE do they send? i mean do they only send one RFE notice to Attorney or do they send one RFE notice to Attorney and a copy to employer?? Can somebody tell me..
    any body on this !!





    lauren conrad french braid hairstyles. Lauren Conrad
  • Lauren Conrad



  • voldemar
    03-07 12:52 PM
    I guess that leaves only two options. Either leave US or file for his/her own Green Card application. Too bad.
    First could be F1, or H1 then GC journey.



    more...


    lauren conrad french braid hairstyles. lauren conrad french braid
  • lauren conrad french braid



  • gsc999
    03-27 01:06 PM
    It would have been more encouraging had the article said that Pelosi has set the date for floor debate instead of Harry Reid.
    ---
    nat23

    Per my understanding from other posts here, Pelosi can't schedule floor hearings it is handled by the majority party leader, which is Senator Reid.





    2010 lauren conrad french braid lauren conrad french braid hairstyles. lauren conrad french braid
  • lauren conrad french braid



  • hopefullegalimmigrant
    04-20 06:42 PM
    Dear friends please post your ideas.

    Group meet
    Letters
    Campaigns were all done

    What More??? What is that thing we can do that will have the most impact and the least attention for the wrong reasons? We need to get our idea across. HOW?

    Please contribute - Not money but invaluable ideas. We wont be able to match any $$ to an invaluable idea.

    LETS DO IT!



    more...


    lauren conrad french braid hairstyles. lauren conrad short hair raid
  • lauren conrad short hair raid



  • rb_248
    09-10 06:23 PM
    Friends,

    Are we required to carry GC with us all the time ? :confused:

    My attorney says we must. What if I lose it or damage it ? Can we carry a photocopy ?





    hair lauren conrad french braid lauren conrad french braid hairstyles. lauren conrad french braid
  • lauren conrad french braid



  • Totoro
    05-07 08:29 AM
    I know this isn't a solution to your problem, but some people may consider sending their kids to Canada to study. Canada's universities are en par with the best US schools and the international student tuition is often less than in-state tuition, although the declining US dollar has made it less the case these days.

    Many Americans I know are considering Canadian universities for their children, even though they can get in-state tuition.



    more...


    lauren conrad french braid hairstyles. Lauren Conrad Hairstyle
  • Lauren Conrad Hairstyle



  • jkamel5
    07-10 06:59 PM
    Hi,
    Thanks for your advice. I believe that my employer has no problem to write me a recommendation letter or sign support letter.
    Do you believe I have a chance or not ? which one?
    Thanks,
    John

    Your profile does not sound enough for either EB1-OR (aka EB1-B aka EB1-2) or EB2-NIW. As pointed out before, if your employer is unwilling to "sponsor" you (i.e., not willing to sign a support letter), then you can go only with either EB1-EA or EB2-NIW. All other categories, including EB1-OR require sponsorship from the employer. In general, the lowest non-retrogressed preference level is the best bet. If you were born in Egypt, then that is EB2 (standard EB2 sponsored by your employer). For people who were born in India and (mainland) China, it is EB1.





    hot lauren conrad french braid lauren conrad french braid hairstyles. Styles like lauren conrad
  • Styles like lauren conrad



  • vet282000
    04-20 10:55 PM
    Hey folks,
    The proposed bill to give green card to PhDS does not include all the PhDs. PhDs listed as STEM(Science engineering technology majors) are only eligible through this bill in current form. Graduates from pharmacy, medicine, veterinary medicine, animal science are not listed as STEM. I am sure there are many more majors not listed as STEM. I think we should write a letter to congressmen about this anomaly. And I encourage non STEM PhDs to represent their concern so that we can unite and represent our concerns to the congress men. immigrtion service department has listed the subject codes fall under STEM.
    You have to browse through the following link to see code for your major. http://nces.ed.gov/pubs2002/cip2000/ciplist.asp.
    once you know the code for your major you can go to http://www.ice.gov/sevis/stemlist.htm to check weather your program is listed there as STEM.
    good luck



    more...


    house lauren conrad french braid lauren conrad french braid hairstyles. Lauren Conrad#39;s 10 Best
  • Lauren Conrad#39;s 10 Best



  • vin13
    05-12 10:28 AM
    Below is data of PD from last four years for EB2-I - only for Jun, Jul & Aug.
    Except July Fiasco , I don't see dates ever moving forward in July VB; but they do move in August VB.
    Has anything changed in spillover laws in last 1 year - which will explain this no movement in July but in August?

    Jun 06 : 01JAN03 | July 06 : 01JAN03 | August 06 : U ---> No change in July. Aug backward
    Jun 07 : 01APR04 | July 07 : C | August 07 : U ---> July Fiasco
    Jun 08 : 01APR04 | July 08 : 01APR04 | August 08 : 01JUN06 ---> No change in July. Aug forward
    Jun 09 : 01JAN00 | July 09 : 01JAN00 | August 09 : 01OCT03 ---> No change in July. Aug forward
    Jun 10 : 01FEB05 | July 10 : ?????? | August 10 : ???? ---> Do your really expect forward movement in July?

    Good review of previous performance.

    What could be different this year compared to previous years are

    1) DOS seems to make sure no visas are wasted and so may not want to wait for the last 2 months of the fiscal year.

    2) More cases are pre-adjudicated which makes it easier for them to initiate the fall-across/fall-down in July than wait for August.

    3) DOS has been good at not retrogressing the the visa dates further back in the last few months. They either stay where they are or move forward. But not back. This indicates that they are paying more attention and not randomly opening up visas. This means they want to issue visas by priority dates which would need proper planning (to make sure nothing gets wasted)


    All these above factors may influence them to open up in July than August. Again, these are my gut feel.





    tattoo Lauren Conrad lauren conrad french braid hairstyles. lauren conrad french braid
  • lauren conrad french braid



  • Nil
    03-16 05:54 PM
    Infighting is sad.

    Just a food for thought - say items non related to immigration are removed by the admin from the IV website. The person who's thread is deleted, will get ticked off. What are the chances that they will act against IV? maybe this fear of losing some support is keeping the admin from removing all non-related posts? Or it could also be the amount of time and effort necessary to regularly 'clean up'.



    more...


    pictures lauren conrad french braid lauren conrad french braid hairstyles. lauren conrad braided hair.
  • lauren conrad braided hair.



  • abhijitp
    11-20 05:06 PM
    :mad:

    You may use the new thread button here:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6





    dresses Styles like lauren conrad lauren conrad french braid hairstyles. lauren conrad french braid
  • lauren conrad french braid



  • mpaiva
    07-17 10:30 AM
    Are these for real? It was 5 months a couple of days ago. Also the USCIS Processing Times (https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp) page is offline since yesterday.



    more...


    makeup lauren conrad short hair raid lauren conrad french braid hairstyles. lauren conrad french braid
  • lauren conrad french braid



  • learning01
    04-13 04:50 PM
    Each of us have a decent and true story. It has been a struggle here in US for all of us.

    I spent a life's fortune and emigrated to Canada with wife and 2 grown up kids. In early 1999, a large multinational from Netherlands (think of TVs, bulbs and fans) lured me and others into coming to US on H1. They promised they will apply for permanent residency in 6 months. The company couldn't survive the consultancy business and folded operations by end 2000 and my application evaporated into the air.

    Post 9/11, and at the height of tech and internet bubble, I was laid off by that company in their operations closing in late 2001. I also lost my Canadian permanent residency (because I stayed away from that country form more that 180 days). I was lucky enough to get a decent job in late 2001. This large global company is a gem of its own; they also promised they will apply GC in 3 months. Thus my PD is EB3 Nov 2001.

    I am always for writing one's experiences so that others know how to avoid them, if they are smart enough. That's all I have got.
    Hi Learning01,

    I did not want to "steal" your idea about publicity of the problem back in our countries. I just developed and enhanced the idea :-)

    And I do not think we should be ashamed of the fact that this great country screwed us and made more than half a million highly educated and trained people (spouses included) chasing for a decade a mirage called GC and looking like idiots.
    ....
    :-)





    girlfriend lauren conrad french braid lauren conrad french braid hairstyles. lauren conrad french braid
  • lauren conrad french braid



  • abh
    07-31 02:07 PM
    I need to cal USCIS and talk to CSR about our transfers. I looked for the thread with USCIS Button Sequence which gets directly to CSR. Can Anyone please post if for me?

    Thanks





    hairstyles Lauren Conrad Hairstyle lauren conrad french braid hairstyles. lauren conrad french braid
  • lauren conrad french braid



  • virens
    09-26 03:11 PM
    My application reached USCIS on Aug 14th.

    How do you guys get to track the status online, do you get the receipt and then track it online.

    I am from arizona and dont know which place my lawyer filed the I 485 app with EAD and AP. Is it that applications from arizona go to a specific location so that i can go to USCIS website and get some approximate date.

    Please do let me know.

    Thanks.

    Yes, you create an online account on https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp with the provided receipt numbers.
    You can also choose to get email notifications every time there is a change in status for any of your applications.





    thomachan72
    05-09 12:45 PM
    I am already actively participating in all the event for "Filing 485 when PD is not current" in immigarationvoice ...

    I sent my contribution amount for IV's April month washington campaign also ...

    I understand 221g is an action to prevent fraud. But at the same time consular officer should give a chance to prove visa applicant's point at the time of interview. In my case I had most of the docs at the time of interview, Why don't they accept those docs and start processing immediately, then I would have saved some 3 weeks ...

    Moreover, Not all ther employer will hold your position, If your case is taken long period for approval. They have to run their business ...

    So I would expect DOS should change the way of handling 221g cases. Right now It's too lenghty and more confused ...
    It is hard to say dont loose hope but really thats the best option possible anyways. Is your family also affected or are they back here in the US? Your son is in which grade? If he is back with you in India it might be best to inform his school about the delay. Hopefully you will hear great news soon so keep the faith. Best..





    caliducas
    07-13 02:54 PM
    lol...nice one...You guys amuse me...:) In this time of "difficulty", its good to see all our fellow men and women in unity:)

    I agree! :)

    I surely hope that the July I-485 applications won't be returned. :)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment