Thursday, June 30, 2011

kelly rowland 2011 album

images 2011 Kelly Rowland kelly rowland 2011 album. Kelly Rowland Finally Unveils
  • Kelly Rowland Finally Unveils



  • Chiwere
    08-20 12:08 PM
    I checked my Vonage account which I have had for 3 years now - I was on a Premium unlimited plan for $24.99 I found out on logging in today. Changed to World plan just now for no charge. It's Awesome. Thanks to OP!





    wallpaper Kelly Rowland Finally Unveils kelly rowland 2011 album. dresses 2011 KELLY ROWLAND has
  • dresses 2011 KELLY ROWLAND has



  • man-woman-and-gc
    09-16 02:01 AM
    I have started by calling the Democrats..will go thru the list Republicans next.





    kelly rowland 2011 album. 2011 Kelly Rowland Lay It On
  • 2011 Kelly Rowland Lay It On



  • sareesh
    09-24 08:26 PM
    Two of my friends successfully ported to EB2.
    PD nov04 &
    PD dec04
    I requested my lawyer about my options?
    TX
    SG





    2011 dresses 2011 KELLY ROWLAND has kelly rowland 2011 album. house kelly rowland album art.
  • house kelly rowland album art.



  • senthil1
    06-29 05:24 PM
    If AILA is telling that means there is 50% chance of rumors becoming true. If the rumors are true then State Dept and USCIS mismanaged visa numbers. Anyhow wait and see couple of days

    But I can not help but notice the timing of priority dates becoming current and also these rumours.

    The priority dates became current right before the immigration bill was to be brought up for the second time in the senate. Now as the bill has been shot down, next day these rumours begin surfacing. Guess no need to keep us distracted anymore, so no need to go through the pain of getting bombarded with applications.

    Remember both are extraordinarily extreme measures. Make priority dates jump 5 years in one month and then retrogress them in the middle of the month.

    Call me wildly imaginative, but I can't help but think that maybe there are people in senior positions in USCIS who would be at home in NumbersUSA.



    more...


    kelly rowland 2011 album. KELLY ROWLAND ANNOUNCES ALBUM
  • KELLY ROWLAND ANNOUNCES ALBUM



  • skrish
    09-09 12:09 PM
    what should we be saying. it might be better if all of us conveys the same forceful message detailing all the points





    kelly rowland 2011 album. Filed Under Kelly Rowland
  • Filed Under Kelly Rowland



  • rodnyb
    04-01 10:31 PM
    If in Vegas, I will bet this total usage for EB2 I/C this year
    EB1 20K (50% reduction from 40K)
    EB2 ROW 10K (last year 9K, this year, some reduction)
    EB5 8K (same as last year)
    EB2 I/C 6K (5800 exact, regular supply)
    Total 44K

    Eb3 Porting 6K
    New filing 2K (ppl who missed 07/2007 w/ PD before 07/2007, dependent)
    Total usage 8K

    EB2I/C demand before 07/31/2007

    DOS, for having some buffer to counter (denial, RFEs, assuming little as most pre-adjudicated) will move PD for EB2/I
    May 2011 12/2006
    June 2011 2/2007
    July 2011 6/2007
    August 2011 8/2007
    Remember, CIS can take in new applicants in August 2011 but don't have to approve it.

    It will end between 06/2007 to 09/2007 almost 100%


    Can we try and consolidate the predictions by Teddy, Rodnyb, GCwait2007 and others who did some major number crunching (not armchair predictors like me).

    Teddy, based on what we know now especially the past few days, can you give your average, best, and worst case estimate for September 2011. Same for rodnyb and GCwait2007. Thanks!

    Also importantly, if you could comment on the PD for EB3-I/C and EB-2 I/C in October 2011 once this year is over. Will we see it retrogress or current and what's your average case for the dates then.



    more...


    kelly rowland 2011 album. 2011 Nelly feat. Kelly Rowland
  • 2011 Nelly feat. Kelly Rowland



  • ash_2005
    09-16 08:37 PM
    Does anyone have 140 approved from TSC, and 485 "receipted" from NSC (i.e., LIN number, without this being transferred to TSC)?





    2010 2011 Kelly Rowland Lay It On kelly rowland 2011 album. 2011 Kelly Rowland
  • 2011 Kelly Rowland



  • pcs
    06-19 09:50 AM
    It call for filling status info for ALL NON NATIVE BORN US CITIZENS

    It provides 4 options ( abcd) & none of the option is applicable for 485 filers as in each case it either asks for derived citizenship or admitted permanent residents .

    I hope ther is some other form

    Can you all check this issue & find out the catch ?

    thanks



    more...


    kelly rowland 2011 album. Kelly Rowland Is Feeling Blue
  • Kelly Rowland Is Feeling Blue



  • sGC
    08-12 02:41 PM
    it looks like many folks got their approval one day after filing an SR - coincidence or a trigger? Is filing the SR somehow triggering the IOs to look at your file ?

    However, many people who filed SR on the first working day of the month 08/02 were not approved the next day. Also, the many others who bombarded the USCIS with multiple requests/queries had to wait much longer or are still waiting.

    It is almost like the IOs didn't like to be bothered on the first working day of this month (when the begin working on a fresh set of files) and also didn't like to be pushed too much.

    Or is this all just a super coincidence for hundreds of people?

    :confused:
    Well i opened an SR 08/05 and still waiting with a PD of 12/15/2005. I guess it's all random.





    hair house kelly rowland album art. kelly rowland 2011 album. The album, which will include
  • The album, which will include



  • thepaew
    11-20 03:50 PM
    Let's set the questionable ethics of this idea aside for the moment.

    I think that any loss that the bank occurs is treated as income on your part by the I.R.S in case of a "short-sale" as it is considered "forgiven debt". Also, in some states, a second "piggy-back" mortgage is a "recourse" loan - that would mean that they can come after you for that portion.

    In case of a "sheriff-sale" there are no taxes owed - except for any second mortgage, HELOC, etc.

    Think it through - you may have trouble renting a place or finding a job.

    I had bought a house 2 years back thinking that i will sell it after couple of years and make money. I know many people might have done that. I didnt knwo that having a house will become a burden for me wrt moving to a different place in search of a job. I do see jobs in cities outside my state and was thinking of applying for those jobs. My problem is that if i sell my house, i will have to pay from my own pocket.
    Having a house in this market has become a pain as it has made me immobile with respect to good job offers.
    I was thinking that incase i find a job in a different state and cannot travel back home frequently and also renting is not a good option then should i leave the house to the bank for foreclosure?
    Will this affect my GC process. I have no plans of buying a house in coming years.
    What might be an outcome of foreclosure, keeping in mind that i am wiating for my GC process.
    If anyone had an experiecne like this or may know someone, please share ur thought..



    more...


    kelly rowland 2011 album. hairstyles Kelly Rowland New
  • hairstyles Kelly Rowland New



  • Rohan99
    10-08 12:49 AM
    Friends,

    Finally we got our receipt numbers today from the Check Images. Our Application reached USCIS on 07/03 by USPS Mail. Don't know who signed it. Have been waiting for it patiently. All our receipt numbers start with SRC so from Texas. My I140 was approved form Texas and there was an LUD on the I140 on 07/28.

    All the best for whom ever is waiting for the receipt numbers. You guys should get it pretty soon.

    I am july 3rd filer, still waiting for receipt. In your e-mail you said there was LUD on your I-140 date 07/28. What it means...did you file I-140 and I-485 together? is there any connection in getting receipt of I-485 and LUD on I-140, just curious becasue I am also seeing LUD of 07/28 on my I-140 but my I-140 got approved in 2006.

    Waiting for reply.





    hot KELLY ROWLAND ANNOUNCES ALBUM kelly rowland 2011 album. Kelly Rowland has motivated
  • Kelly Rowland has motivated



  • zCool
    03-24 04:11 PM
    Of course they have to continue the sponsorship of your green card via AC21 if needed.
    Usage of EAD actually makes the hire less restricted and more volatile (Yearly renewal)
    As we go forward with massive number of folks needing/using EAD. Very soon EAD is going to be similar to H1b .. companies will outsource hassle to vendors,



    more...


    house (2011). Artist: Kelly Rowland kelly rowland 2011 album. Kelly Rowland has also now
  • Kelly Rowland has also now



  • snathan
    03-29 02:59 PM
    Most makes sense but I don't think any candidates wait for their companies to file for EB1. EB1s can be filed by the candidates themselves. Right? All in all, if this happens, it will be good news for atleast a couple of 1000 EB2-I. :D

    EB1A/EB1B does not need but EB1C needs employer and was exploited by the Indian companies to the max. possible extend for the so called global managers





    tattoo Filed Under Kelly Rowland kelly rowland 2011 album. Kelly Rowland has seen some
  • Kelly Rowland has seen some



  • GC_sufferer
    07-15 09:01 AM
    http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sfl-flbvisa0713nbjul15,0,7270900.story?coll=sofla_tab0 1_layout



    more...


    pictures 2011 Nelly feat. Kelly Rowland kelly rowland 2011 album. Artista: Kelly Rowland Album:
  • Artista: Kelly Rowland Album:



  • Nil
    03-11 04:51 PM
    Thanks a Ton Sri,

    pls compile and i'll follow up.
    Also doing the homework to contact local congressmen & journalists.





    dresses Kelly Rowland has motivated kelly rowland 2011 album. kelly rowland haircut 2011.
  • kelly rowland haircut 2011.



  • bank_king2003
    08-16 05:44 PM
    My case is at the local USCIS service center. I opened an SR on Aug 12 and got an email response encouraging me to apply for an Infopass appointment: "We have determined that your case would have a better result if you make an appointment to visit your local office, so you may speak with an Immigration Services Officer about your case."

    I now have an Infopass booked. Let's see what happens. My case is pre-adjudicated since we had an interview two years ago.

    Should it go any further this way, can anyone please explain the process of Ombudsman / Congressman / Senator et al?

    Thanks in advance.

    :confused:

    hello, my case is exactly same. lying in uscis san francisco office. interviewd 2 years back.
    still waiting. i took an infopass at the local office but no use. the IO told me wait for 60 days and you would hear something.

    which local office is you case lying ?



    more...


    makeup Kelly Rowland Is Feeling Blue kelly rowland 2011 album. (2011). Artist: Kelly Rowland
  • (2011). Artist: Kelly Rowland



  • sanjay02
    08-21 08:13 PM
    Its 011-91 , Dont dial 911 (just kidding!!) :)





    girlfriend Kelly Rowland has seen some kelly rowland 2011 album. kelly rowland album 2011.
  • kelly rowland album 2011.



  • poddar007
    01-16 05:15 PM
    Can some one please clarify what this case number is. Do we get the case number when we apply for visa, or this is just the approval notice number.

    I am going for my interview on 23rd January to Mumbai. I was just trying to find out whether I can call KCC before leaving US to find out if my approval notice is in the PIMS system or not.

    Hi,

    I'd posted a note earlier. I haven't received any updates yet. I am in contact with 4 other people who interviewed on 4th Jan and are still awaiting a reply. The kentucky number mentioned in one of the replys confirms the date on which our H1 was approved. When you call up the number, on mentioning your case #, it pulls up the date on which H1b was approved.

    Could anyone who's received a email/ call please post a message to the group, indicating the wait time and date of the first interview?

    Thanks!





    hairstyles hairstyles Kelly Rowland New kelly rowland 2011 album. nelly ft kelly rowland
  • nelly ft kelly rowland



  • Hunter
    05-09 01:27 PM
    This would be a good move on part of BJP.
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/BJP-to-link-N-deal-execution-to-US-outsourcing-move/articleshow/4492192.cms

    Let Obama feel the heat. US has to understand that they have no native skills and they are in deep debt. Let more jobs go away in this country if Mr. Obama does not stop his actions.

    In nutshell- Election of Obama is bad for Indians / Skilled workers.
    Yankee ( Moderate)Republicans are any day better then hard liberals & right-wing conservatives. Now we are seeing that Obama & Tancredo have the same agenda to scr*w us.

    Too bad, yankee republicans are a dying breed with 0 republicans from new england in Congress now :D

    If you like BJP and the rightwing ideology so much, why don't you go back to India? It looks like BJP will win the elections this time.

    But if you think BJP will be able to dictate anything to Obama, you are totally mistaken. There is an unprecedented support for policies that Obama is enacting among public, unlike the corporate-lovers like Bush/Cheney. The more Cheney shows up on evening news, the better for Obama. The more shrill BJP gets, it makes Obama even better.





    arkrish68
    09-30 04:21 PM
    There is no message. Just a soft update on the date. I just called USCIS and no news was disclosed and asked to wait for another 30 days for response.

    Did you send the email to NSC or TSC depending where your case is now.

    If it is NSC send the email to ncscfollowup.nsc@dhs.gov
    If it is TSC send the email to tsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov

    With all your case details.

    Send me a PM if you need additonal details.





    Bpositive
    02-09 11:23 AM
    This is my first H1-B visa. I was in USA on an F-1 before that. To be honest, I was thinking that it'd take about 7-8 weeks for this matter to solve as I was also told numerous times when I talked over the phone with Delhi consulate people. Saw this forum yesterday, and had no idea that the system in US would be this ridiculous. And no they didn't tell me it was TAL, they only said "administrative processing" and gave me a pink slip. I did call the National Visa Center in USA yesterday, but my prepaid phone died before I could get any relevant information. Will call them again soon and will post here about it. So during this whole time, I was only calling Delhi consulate and checking status online at Delhi consulate's website. Now when I read all these posts about delays here, I am a little afraid now. One my friend in US told me to talk to my boss (in US) and have him call local senator/congressman write a letter to DOS. Has anyone ever heard of such thing or done anything like this? Is is a good idea?


    This is what I did -

    1. Had my lawyer followup with consulate -they respond quickly to that.
    2. Letter from congressman - congressman called consulate and i got a written reply from congressman on status in less than a week
    3. Email followup with consulate
    4. Calls to DOS - have to be on hold for a bit though..

    Interview - Jan 3; 221g (pink) Phd in bio; additional info submitted - Jan 7th; consulate sent info to DOS - Jan 14th; DOS clearance - Jan 31st. Visa issued - Feb 6th...



    No comments:

    Post a Comment