A couple of questions, which could everybody in analysis
- Did you use EAD ?
- Did you use AC21 ?
wallpaper Beautiful Kareena Kapoor
Current: Company A (Has filed for h1 extention on May 1 under normal processing)
Future: Company B (Has filed for Transfer under Premium Processing as of May 6)
Currently employed with A. Company B lawyer has filed a transfer on May 6 Premium Process.(I believe current status is LCA is under process).
I plan to resign on May 21 with A and travel abroad to Dubai On May 22. Will be back on June3 to usa
>Can i travel abroad even if my tranfer is under process
>When i enter, what documents do I need to show at POE?
> Can i enter with Company A visa stamp
>Any issues if current employer informs USCIS about my resignation?
Its a emergency travel i cannot avoid. What needs to be done to make my trip
Please do confirm with a reliable attorney as some interpretations of the rules indicate that leaving the country while an application is pending for adjudication implies abandonement of the application.
Not sure if it applies in the case of H1 transfer pending case or not... so it is best to check with someone reliable.
Wellsfargo has some understanding with ICICI and they only charge $5 per wire transfer if you are sending the money to an ICICI account in India. Otherwise they charge $20-$25 but give best rate..
Have anyone tried xoom.com or remit2india ?
2011 Kareena kapoor without makeup
What the &^%$? I am a JUly 2nd filer but still no action..
This is to inform our community that July 19th filer check - 485, EAD, AP has got encashed. Please delete the thread if you would like to. It is only to aid people in this forum to track the dates.
July 19th filer- Checks Cashed
no other updates
Note by the way, the catch of some individual insurances (not COBRA). Other than being costlier, many of them consider each period as a "new" enrollment (even if you are getting the same insurance from the same company), and therefore, they will declare anything that was found in the previous period as "pre-existing" in the new period and deny coverage.
Read fine prints very carefully.
According to federal law, if you've had coverage for 6 months prior to changing your coverage to the new insurance, they can't refuse to cover pre existing conditions. They may try, I just had to fight this out with CIGNA. They lost. However if you let your coverage lapse, you can get hit with this.
Just don't shoot anybody now. That might have a negative impact!!! :D
Guys lets not piss off bharol. He's got a gun!!!!
I have Green card. I was wondering if owning a Gun legally can have any implications in getting citizenship later.
I found that in California, where I live, it is legal for non-citizens to own a gun.
2010 been on Kareena Kapoor#39;s
Did they open and timestamp it ? for received date ??????
If they did not , then I may be lucky.
Because my package had signatures and all other dates of June 29th . The day when we were planning to ship the package, but for july fiasco.
Do you guys think ? they might see this and enter it as received date ?
You answered your own question....If you are lucky then you will get it
hair kareena kapoor without makeup.
Thank you for your reply.
The receipt is not for an "initial or renewal" (OPT) EAD. It is for the "replacement for a lost (OPT) EAD".
I do have the approval notice in hand. It the actual OPT EAD that is lost.
Note: A receipt for an application for an initial or renewal USCIS
Employment Authorization Document (EAD) filed on a Form I-765,
Application for Employment Authorization, is not acceptable for Form
I-9 verification purposes.
Also for immigration purposes you cannot start working until you have the approval in-hand.
this is extension of H1B based of aproved I140 .
if i understood correctly the application for H1 extension will became null and void if i travel outside of US .
this is very interesting. I was not aware about this .
Anyway, thank you for your valuable input
hot Without MakeUp Clean Look
(Is your labor based on RIR?)
Anyway follow attorney's advice.
house kareena kapoor without makeup.
Then i signed my form and send it back to TSC . So i was in a bad situation becuase my employer said if i do not get my EAD card before it expires, they will have to lay me off. So here is what i did , i contacted my local Congressman's office through their website and raised a request to expedite my case and stated if i do not get my EAD i will loose my job.
Surprisingly i got a mail from the congressman office that they are looking into my case and they will take it forward... and after a week i got a mail from USCIS saying my case is approved . So if someone is in my kind of situation its better to go through congressman or senator rather than info pass all that route.. Politics and politicians speak in a different language and so it always wins!!!
tattoo Kareena Kapoor without makeup-
Filed by employer(Attorney is employer for Company) Is it o.k. without filling G28 form??
pictures kareena kapoor without makeup
However, some attorneys (mine included) requested my tax returns for the last few years. I think this is so they are prepared just in case of RFE on something?
To answer the original question with a quote from my grandmother whenever I whined, "but that's not fair" as a kid, "Life never is"
The law is the law. We abide by them. We can lobby for changes to said law if we believe they are incorrect, but we don't break them before they are changed.
The main reason why lawyers request W2 etc is to show you were in valid non-immigrant status, To prevent any RFEs/NOIDs
dresses kareena kapoor without makeup
makeup Kareena Kapoor has said that
girlfriend Kareena Kapoor
I stayed in US for full 5 years on L1-B. After 5 years period I applied for H1-B and returned to Inida on 1-Jan-07. And I got H1-B in lottery. Below are my queries
1) My I-797 says that its valid for only one year till October 2008. What could be the reason. (Because I stayed 5 years in US? )
2) So is it advisable to go to stamping after 1-Jan-08? Or can I go for stamping now? I don't want to be in a situtation where I'll b given Visa till Jan'08?
3) Now my company wants to apply for L1-A. What happens to my current H1-B if L1 is applied?
Assuming applying L1 is not going to be invalidate my H1 papers,
4) If I go for L1 stamping, will it invalidate my H1-B papers?
5) If I come to US on L1, is it possible to change status to H1?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
2) The visa wil lbe given for the validity of the petition. But for your clock to reset, do not enter the US until it is a full year after you left. .
3) Just applying will generally not do anything since you have not yet joined the H employer. You will have a choice at the port of entry to pick a visa. It is possible the other visa may be canceled at the port of entry.
4) Answered in 3
5) Yes. You can take your chances wth next year's lottery or you can travel outside and enter with your H visa. I would say do not get your H stamped yet. Save it for an emergency. That way there is no risk of it getting canceled because you used a L.
hairstyles girlfriend kareena-no-makeup-1
My I140 which has been approved for more than 4 years now was transferred from Texas to Nebraska.
Trying to find the method in USCIS madness - has this happened to anyone else also and any reason why they might suddenly have decided to do this?
One reason I can think of is my 485s are in NE so maybe they are trying to consolidate all information in one file??
Appreciate peoples inputs.
Could some one post the Venue and time? (I guess it is dinner meet)
This is my second effort to get the answer. There are so many posts on this kind of topics but I am not getting any clear answer. I would appreciate if someone can throw the light on this topic.:confused:
I am working with a consulting company and my company filed for my GC in 2009 (PD is 25-Feb-2009). I received my I-140 approval on 28-Feb-2010. Now the client where I am working, has offered my a fulltime job and GC processing. I have received mutual consent from my current company for any legal issues. Now, if I join the new company and file my GC from there, can I port my Priority date for the new processing? Also, what should be the earliest joining date? What all other precautions should I take while filing GC with the new company?
I received the offer on 07/09 and have to give my decision by 07/15. I would appreciate if anyone can help. I got one day extension in deadline. Please answer someone...
Thanks a lot,