Also please update the thread if anyone got the receipt notices for june filing, i know its a little too early even for peope who have file on june 1
Do any of you know which service center the lawyer will be applying to if the benefeciary is in california? is it still CSE or did it changed to NSE?
wallpaper January Jones Gq Images:
I have asked the client to remote work from India and they said I could for six months and re-evaluate at that point. I can get a three year extension based on my I-140 approval with my consulting company (no 485, dates not current) if my client applies for a H1. I am not sure if I should or apply for a different visa.
The company that I intend to do remote work for does not have presence in India. Cannot do L1 I think.
What are my options?
Can I ask the company extending me an offer to apply for H1 and then work from India for six months?
(or) Can I just leave, work for them in India, and visit them periodically on B1?
I am planning to work remote with the company's understanding that this would be for the long term. So, it may actually extend beyond 6 months with possible periodic visits. Both the company and I would like to see how the first six month goes.
Any other suggestions. If there are tax implications, I would appreciate some feedback.
Thanks for the service.
It is not as simple as you think. If your client sponsors H1, it is based on LCA; which is location specific. Therefore, if you work remotely in India, and you were included in US payroll based on H1B approval, then your employer will be violating the terms of LCA. Therefore, that is not possible. However, your employer can outsource the work to you to India without maintaining eomploee-emploer relationship. You need to consult business lawyers to engage in this kind of business. Of course, you need to pay corresponding business and income taxes.
If spouse uses EAD for employment, what I heard is that the H4 status is no more valid.
In this case for any reason, if the 485 is cancelled, spouse will be out of status.
Primary can transfer h1b (if possible) & still be legal, but spouse is illegal to stay any more. There is no legal provision that once on EAD, spouse can switch back to H4. Is this true? I am worried and don't know whats really true.
Gurus Please guide.:confused:
2011 January Jones Gq: January
I was contemplating on job change before dates became current in June and decision to accept 485....
Now that 485 is filed and this DUST has settled, wondering whether all this is worth the wait. (even 180 days).
Currently in my 5th year of H1b, by waiting out the 6 months, I'll also get 3 yr h1b ext. (and hopefully ead by then).
So is waiting 180 days the best choice? or screw all this and change! (I dunno if this AC21 etc etc is practical...same job description etc)
(I am single and those complexities are not to be considered I guess yet.
Plan is to try and change jobs on H1b and use EAD only if there is a dire need like layoff to find another job quicker)
EB 1 category
I-140 receipt date July 27, 2007 & I-485 receipt date July 27, 2007.
When and how can I excercise AC 21 portability
Do I need an EAD for this
* pain in the fingers
* worn out buttons on the phone
* high phone bill (if you call from a cellphone and are billed by the minute)
2010 January Jones GQ UK Magazine
We still submitted the fee again. In the mean while, we got our finger printing notices.
Do u know when we would get our EADs ? Is anyone in a similar situation ?
hair January Jones GQ Italy 03
USCIS accepts 3 years Bachelor from UK and New Zeland as equivelent to US 4 years, cuz these countries have 13 years high schooling. In my case due to my 3 years diploma(polytechnic) before bachelor, make my 13 years high schooling. Still exploring different points.
Have anyone earlier faced this scenerio? if yes, please share the possibilities.
Be very careful while drafting your response and choose the right eval agency. I ur case in Nebraska?
hot January Jones Gq: January
Did anyone face this type of issue. What did you do. Any information would be appreciated as I have no clue about how to deal with this. I will ofcourse consult a lawyer at the beginning of next week but would like some advice.
Not to panic. As said by "trump_gc" prepare an affidavit explaining the correct name and ask the attorney to send an amendment request on 485 if name has to be changed along with all supporting documents and explaining the current situation.
Also please let us know your Priority Date and Receipt Date of I-485 and service center, this helps members of IV understand what PD and RD currently uscis is reviewing.
house January Jones - GQ Magazine
Well, I am not sure how it works but my attorney assured me that it's all taken care. Looks like the recruitment can happen prior.
Perhaps, the attorney team here on this forum can help us understand how this works.
tattoo January Jones GQ photos
I filed for my initial H-1B document and the H-1B adjustment document (from full time to part time) with an immigration lawyer last year. The two processes went relatively smooth. Thinking that this lawyer was someone I could trust, I also started the PERM process with her and had my company pay half of the PERM lawyer fee up front and signed whatever paper that I was required to sign.
After she was paid, I noticed that her replies to my emails were slower and some were even neglected. I'm extremely frustrated with her change of behavior as the immigration process is really important to me as it is to every immigrant. I tried emailing her again about 3 days ago with some questions, and she neglected it again. I tried to be as understanding as possible, but I personally think this is ridiculous and I'm getting very upset. She is the only person that works at the office and she has no paralegals or office staff. So I always have to talk to her directly for everything.
Today, I actually emailed her with another email account pretending I'm someone else interested in the H-1B process, and I received a reply from her within 40 minutes. So I know she's neglecting my emails on purpose. I'm not sure if she just doesn't take care of her "paid" clients or she just has something personal against me for whatever reason. (I was always respectful to her in every way so I don't believe it's something I did)
Since I signed the paper which states that I have to pay for a large termination fee if I were to request termination of contract for whatever reason, I can't just hire a new lawyer either. What would be a good approach to resolve this situation? I thought about talking to her directly face-to-face and let her know how upset I'm about her change of behavior (which she may charge me for her time) but I don't want her to screw with my immigration documents at the same time.
pictures January Jones GQ cover
Who the hell are you to tell to leave and all..Remeber one or the other day we have to go thru bad time. Nothing is secured in this country...For a matter of fact you may as well loose your job, andif you dont get a job in the next 180 days will you leave ?..And the answer is NO.
Stop blady shit...and concentrate on yor work....mental Ididiot
Even if you try to wrte incorrect english and spellings to make it look like some Indians who are not that good with the language, you will still be caught. :D
dresses January Jones Actress January
My PD is Mar, 2005 filed under EB2. Me & My wife got an RFE asking status for a particular period [like May 01, xxxx to Feb xxxx]. These dates exactly fall under just one month before graduation to OPT expiration.
For my case �.. no issues providing evidence and everything is straight forward.
But for my wife �.we have some issue (I think)
USCIS wants her status from May 01, 2003 to Mar 01 2006.
She graduated on May 23, 2003. She used 60 days grace period before applying for EAD.
OPT from July 31, 2003 to July 30, 2004 [exactly one year and was looking for job�didn't find one]
We filed H1B in April, 2004 so that she can start working from Oct, 2004 [H1B approved for Oct 2004 to Sep 2007 ..extension approved too�]
But No status from July 31, 2004 to Sep 30, 2004 [USCIS issued a gap relief for all the F1 students like this]�.
What are odds that her case might we rejected�any opinions here.
Di you submit all F1, H1, EAD documents to the USCIS with your original I0485 submission? Did you send any W2 forms?
makeup US actress January Jones
What's the Maximum amount of money the parents of a h1b person can carry from US to India when they are returning after a visit on B1 visa? I heard it should be a dollar less than $10,000 per person. Somebody told me its $10,000 per party. Please answer this.
So if father & mother both are traveling back from US to India can they carry $9999 each in their hands while traveling through air? It will be $19,998 total for the party in total
While coming to US I heard you don't have to declare the money/currency you are bringing as long as they don't exceed $10,000. So if they are taking most of that money back along with some extra cash (total < 10k per person) is it safe to avoid any questions/complications with US TSA/ CBP?
Have anybody got into problems or delays?
I just want to have the right information handy just in case.
Please help by sharing the right answer. Thanks in advance
girlfriend 2009: “January Jones”
Joe Biden is stating a fact that in Delaware most 711s are owned/operated by Indians. It is a fact the same way as most motels are owned/operated by Patels. You might have heard the saying " In US there are hotels, motels and Patels" Where as Macaca comment is making a insult based on how some one looks and also the specific word is a racial slur.
hairstyles January Jones Does GQ In Her
Case deatils :
Approved I-140 & H1-B extended for 3 years beyond 6 years because of approved I-140. Can NOT file I-485 because of retrogression
Next step H1-B transferred to new employer & redo Labor & I-140.
Can you file I-485 for both employers at the same time ???? & choose whichever comes first. Will there be any complicated issue if you filed I-485 with the 2nd employer after 1st employer has filed I-485
Bottom line ... How complicated will the life be if one changes job after 3 yr. extension of H1 based on approved I-140 ????
Please share your info as the attorneys are nuts..
Has this issues beeb discussed in detail at any other place like WWW.immigration - law.com ??
Please provide with the link
CORE TEAM : Can this issue be discussed with the Attorneys in upcoming conference ???