Sunday, June 26, 2011

hairstyles for long hair and side bangs

images layered long hair with side hairstyles for long hair and side bangs. medium long hairstyle
  • medium long hairstyle



  • x1050us
    07-19 10:21 AM
    This is what you can do - Both in Mumbai and in Delhi, you have USCIS approved doctors who help people going through CP. In other words those who choose to go through emp based CP or family based Green Card which US embassy issues, go through Indian hospitals in Mumbai and Delhi. I think Gangaram in Mumbai has this facility. Ask your wife to get it done from there. Do not wait till the last moment, as someone pointed out, a slight delay in flight could............
    Are you sure about this ? My understanding is, they don't recognize those doctors here and I remember seeing such note some where in the consulate website.





    wallpaper medium long hairstyle hairstyles for long hair and side bangs. hairstyles 2011 long with
  • hairstyles 2011 long with



  • nomorelogins
    11-18 12:51 PM
    Filed under "thoughts from porcelain throne".





    hairstyles for long hair and side bangs. Long Hair With Side Bangs
  • Long Hair With Side Bangs



  • syzygy
    05-15 01:12 AM
    would it even help people who did MS in stem from US university but are stuck in eb3 due to bad policies of their companies ?Or is this only for eb2 / eb1?





    2011 hairstyles 2011 long with hairstyles for long hair and side bangs. wallpaper long side fringe
  • wallpaper long side fringe



  • optimystic
    10-29 09:08 PM
    Thanks for the good luck . I really need it !

    I am hoping that it would be something simple as well.

    - I am guessing it might be about employment verification (since its been a long time),

    OR

    - Current job description (probably they want to make sure I am in the same job role or going to be in the same job role for which GC was applied) . Which is more or less the case. My law-firm/company did a good job of declaring a generic (still O*net compliant) job title/description which luckily encompasses the range of roles (compliant with the job description) I have been doing over the last 8 years. And if required, at this point, I am at a stage where I am willing to take a demotion or something if required to work on the job role that matches the GC temporarily, if thats what it takes. And I am sure my company will fully support me. There is no dearth of requirement for fresh coders/developers at our team/company. They would probably be happy to oblige :D . But I hope it doesn't come to that. I think there is some leniency allowed in the growth of job scope/promotion etc over the course of years it takes to get the GC. Gurus any comments ?

    OR

    - some clarification about overall H1B status or something across all these years (although I know for sure my H1B status, I-94 etc has been perfectly clean so far)

    OR

    - Medical checkups may have expired and they need new ones? (my medical reports are from June 2007)

    OR

    - Ability to pay ! I don't think this would be the case. My company is a well reputed/respected Fortune 50 company. So hopefully USCIS IOs are also aware that my company would not have ability to pay issues! But who knows, in these economic crisis, they probably doubt every company !

    OR

    - Questions about Mergers/aquisitions/layoff announcements at my company?? I don't think these events by themselves matter/affect my I-485 case after the I-140 stage. My lawyer had clarified to the same effect. But they might trigger a request for employement verification.


    What could be other reasons that you guys can think off?

    Update:

    It turned out to be request for latest employment verification letter.

    Here are the words quoted from the RFE letter

    You must submit a currently dated letter from your intended permanent employer, describing your present job duties and position in the organization, your proffered position (if different from your current one), the date you began employment and the offered salary or wage. This letter should be in the original and signed by an executive or officer of the organization who is authorized to make or confirm an offer of permanent employment. The letter must also indicate whether the terms and conditions of your employment-based visa petition (or labor certification) continue to exist.

    So, couple of questions to the gurus.

    a) What happens if current job title & duties are different from that of the proffered position? I am with the same employer since the beginning. How much of an allowance/leeway is given for growth of job role/scope?

    b) What happens if there has been around $25k increase in pay from that mentioned for the proffered position? Is that an issue?



    more...


    hairstyles for long hair and side bangs. Girl long emo hairstyles with
  • Girl long emo hairstyles with



  • bfadlia
    04-14 04:20 PM
    Call your senator and explain your situation. I have done so in the past after I lost all papers. I have received drivers license on the basis of only photo copies.

    Thanx for your suggestion.. DMV agreed after going up several managers to move the status check date 6 months away for me and my wife. I am planning to renew EAD and use that next time.. the stupidity will be paying the huge EAD fee for my wife just for driver license purpose even though she's not planning to work any time soon.





    hairstyles for long hair and side bangs. long hair with side fringe
  • long hair with side fringe



  • rb_248
    11-03 10:09 AM
    EB2 likes visa bulletin predictions.
    EB3 does not.

    That explains the green or red in my opinion.

    The current USCIS policy is favoring EB2. There is no dispute about that. EB3ers are justifiably angry and are venting it out on EB2ers. What EB3ers must understand is they should be hating the game not the players. They should be hating the systems and not the other applicants. EB2ers, like me, just got lucky.

    I guess this EB2 v EB3 fight will go on until Obama takes up Immigration.



    more...


    hairstyles for long hair and side bangs. dresses side bangs hairstyles.
  • dresses side bangs hairstyles.



  • eb3retro
    07-08 09:14 AM
    but the bigger question is are you even an immigrant? If not, why are you here? If you are, what is your status? have you filed for green card application, did u get it already, or whats the deal? We are all wondering if you are just leeching around giving your free opinion around here.

    No. I am not anti-immigrant. I am anti-illegal immigrant. I know the AZ law very well coz I read it not like many who seem to listen to talk radio. Good opinions can be formed only with good knowledge and we don't need evryone to have an opinion. Most should only subscribe to an opinion otherwise there will only be infighting and no progress.

    President Obama just lost a good chance to gain democratic majority in Nov. Now people are saying....why is the fed govt. not letting a state protect its citizens?

    Also the fact that a lawsuit is brought against AZ shows that the real wider immigration issue is not to be touched.





    2010 Long Hair With Side Bangs hairstyles for long hair and side bangs. layered long hair with side
  • layered long hair with side



  • H4_losing_hope
    02-19 11:02 PM
    Even if PD is not current, I believe you can convert CP to AOS. Check Murthy website or talk to them.

    If this cannot happen for you then you should look for a change towards this provision.

    But EAD & AP fro CP is not going to fly administratively. As others have stated it is contradictory.

    I agree with you, thanks for your post.



    more...


    hairstyles for long hair and side bangs. images long hair layered side
  • images long hair layered side



  • geevikram
    05-18 12:13 PM
    I thought there was a bill along these lines last year, do not remember the name or number of the bill though. I would very much welcome such a bill though.





    hair wallpaper long side fringe hairstyles for long hair and side bangs. girlfriend hairstyles for long
  • girlfriend hairstyles for long



  • vsrinir
    03-04 10:45 AM
    EB3 Movement - Any Hopes?



    more...


    hairstyles for long hair and side bangs. long hair layers side bangs.
  • long hair layers side bangs.



  • gcwait2007
    03-26 08:44 AM
    Thanks. Yes, that I certainly will have to do that. Any other areas need to be taken care of such as proof of financial audit reports for EB2 filer ? Or any other things...?

    Mine is getting into a scenario similar to your case!! Can you please update me what is happening in your inter-filing scenario? Thanks in advance.





    hot Girl long emo hairstyles with hairstyles for long hair and side bangs. Long Hairstyles With Layers
  • Long Hairstyles With Layers



  • champu
    02-21 07:58 AM
    Never heard of such checks...
    Is this the norm now.



    more...


    house kinds of hairstyles long hairstyles for long hair and side bangs. long hair layered side bangs.
  • long hair layered side bangs.



  • eb3retro
    07-08 06:16 PM
    good one Ron Hira..this guy for sure is an odd ball leaching around here trying to create a controversy...


    i figured u won't have a clue that this is a quote form the founding father of The United States of America - Ben Franklin.

    hey.... how would you know?





    tattoo long hair with side fringe hairstyles for long hair and side bangs. long hair with side swept
  • long hair with side swept



  • wellwishergc
    04-10 09:15 PM
    I understand!!! I was just kidding..:); I will call it a night.. It was a pleasure talking to you..

    Bye for now..

    Ah, but that was the private sector -- not head bashing against slow governmental bureaucracy. You'd be surprised to know what is going on with MS's current efforts on these matters.



    more...


    pictures dresses side bangs hairstyles. hairstyles for long hair and side bangs. Cute Long Hairstyle with Side
  • Cute Long Hairstyle with Side



  • gc28262
    03-03 06:10 PM
    I too thought that it could be a hoax call. But When I discussed with my employer and came to know the name of the person who called me is same as that of person who visited our employer 2 months back, then I realized that it is not a hoax call.

    But I really don't understand what was the purpose and why I got such call and why he did not show up. Till now there is no communication from the officer.

    Do you have this "officer"'s caller id in your phone records ?
    In case it is one of your colleagues trying to fool you.





    dresses Long Hairstyles With Layers hairstyles for long hair and side bangs. cute hairstyles long hair
  • cute hairstyles long hair



  • v7461558
    07-17 09:56 AM
    Looks like it took it a bit to propagate across USCIS servers. Or else, they put it up and took it down, then put up again.

    With the EAD at Nebraska officially being at 112 days (zero movement since June 18 processing times release), it is no surprise they don't respond to expedited/interim EAD requests anymore when it goes over 90 days. Will we have to file mandamus suits on EAD soon?



    more...


    makeup images long hair layered side hairstyles for long hair and side bangs. kinds of hairstyles long
  • kinds of hairstyles long



  • Canuck
    02-24 06:26 PM
    Read this:
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ExpediteNameChk022007.pdf

    What I can gather from this is that USCIS is going back on its original position of asking the FBI to expedite Name Check cases.





    girlfriend long hair with side swept hairstyles for long hair and side bangs. hairstyles for long hair with
  • hairstyles for long hair with



  • golgappas
    04-01 03:35 PM
    Fax sent by Superape, Leena, Nikhil and I





    hairstyles long hair layers side bangs. hairstyles for long hair and side bangs. house side fringe. long hair
  • house side fringe. long hair



  • psaxena
    09-09 08:16 PM
    I am a PMP certified and I know how much it makes a difference in my working now and then..
    PMP is a methodology with standards if followed to its best, you will never have a derailed project or dissatified clients and management. The biggest difference I was when my VP was trying to execute a migration project and slipped 3 deadlines. When I stepped in I simply started putting up the things in place the way PMP recommends and got everyone in line and guess what, on dec 11 the migration of the complete system and application from one datacenter to the other completed. I got commendation etc etc etc .. from senior management and they said none of projects have been executed so smoothly as this one..

    Thats another story after 3 months I got lay off. Anyways PMP is very very very important, its not about managing people , its all about managing the Project. Most of the guys have the misconception that when they become the PM they will have 2-5 guys reporting to them and one will be the "BOSS". Thats not PMP means, I have done Project management without anyone reporting to me, actually I was treating the team as they are my boss and keep every thing and everyone in line in terms of the Project execution. Reporting and stuff happens in the functional organization with functional managers, in projectized environment everything is adhoc. once the project is completed everything dismantles and the project management is nothing but just a tool.

    You will come to know the value of Project management when one will work in 20-50 million $ projects and how PMPs help keeping everything so simple and straight.





    sobers
    02-21 09:33 AM
    Guys,

    I don't think we need to get too worked about this, or spend much time responding to such "needless needling". I think your posts above should answer all questions.

    Let's focus on our mission- which is, to apprise lawmakers of the genuine plight of skilled, legal immigrants- folks who bring much needed skills to work for this country, folks who pay high taxes and contribute to their communities, folks who respect and follow the law!





    krishna_brc
    05-15 08:56 AM
    I think this has a better chance than rest of other EB bills, because US wants more skilled persons and by defintion advanced degree holders from US in STEM are. Congress extended 20,000 H1 visa for US masters and PhD graduates some years ago whereas they were and are loathe to extend the total H1 numbers.
    Going by this logic, I think this bill will go farther and gain traction. Lets's keep our fingers crossed.:)

    In one stroke, this bill helps both a) US advanced degree graduates and b)non US graduates (i.e, EB applicants), as 1) it puts EB1 and EB2 in non quota category (I,C,P,M and ROW) and 2) frees up EB1 and EB2 numbers for EB3.

    my 2 cents.

    What is the situation of foreign masters degrees who qualify for EB2.
    Do they fall in the quota limitation or out of quota.
    Please help me understand.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment