Thursday, June 30, 2011

golden retriever dogs puppies

images Golden Retriever Puppies Dog golden retriever dogs puppies. Currently Available Puppies:
  • Currently Available Puppies:



  • leo2606
    11-22 07:43 PM
    I support kumar1 openion.

    Buddy sledge_hammer this is the mess mortgage companies created, they need to face it.fanie's and fadie's caused this mess and they to need face it ? Do you think the individual should sit in that home and hit on their head with the 'sledgehammer' when they are in this mess? I would say get the f**k out of that house and lead peaceful life.

    Sledge_hammer, use the thing in your screen name on your head to make your thoughts work correctly. Hey don't get me started.



    sledge_hammer - You call me fool, I think you are a #1 "you know what"! And, I am not even going to reply...so write whatever you want to write.





    wallpaper Currently Available Puppies: golden retriever dogs puppies. Golden Retriever bitch dog
  • Golden Retriever bitch dog



  • alisa
    06-24 07:00 PM
    if we pursue independent applications (so both spouses have the option to stop working if they want to); is this the way it works:
    - file independent I-485s.
    - whoever stops working changes status to H4 or F1 (depending on what they want to do)
    - if one gets approved, the other withdraws the application made as a primary and files one as a dependent (since the other persons PD would be current at that point). Some lawyers say you can interfile the spouses I-140 at this stage, others say you cant.

    Can you add a dependent after your 485 is approved?
    Also, if I become a beneficiary on my wife's application, will I be able to maintain my H-1 status, and keep on renewing it?

    My wife and I are now leaning towards independent filing, with no beneficiary for now.





    golden retriever dogs puppies. Golden Retriever Pups puppies
  • Golden Retriever Pups puppies



  • drona
    07-10 12:04 AM
    The immigration lawyers are talking about the flower campaign! Matthew Oh reported it on his website. So did Bender's Immigration Bulletin. Now this is the latest from Greg Siskind's blog!

    http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/





    2011 Golden Retriever bitch dog golden retriever dogs puppies. Golden Retriever Pups
  • Golden Retriever Pups



  • MARY_GC
    06-28 12:10 AM
    Hi,
    Can anybody pls help me with regard to my situation.As my kid was born in india Whether i need to apply employment authorisation/EAD (I 765 application) for my kid..We asked the attorney she told u can do what ever u want.Anybody in this situation?or anybody have applied EAD for kids under 14yrs ?
    thanks



    more...


    golden retriever dogs puppies. Golden+retriever+puppies+
  • Golden+retriever+puppies+



  • catopa
    10-30 08:47 AM
    Sent the letters





    golden retriever dogs puppies. Golden Retriever puppies-2
  • Golden Retriever puppies-2



  • BharatPremi
    09-24 10:44 PM
    But I have already taken the promoton on Jan 2009 (raise and change in job requirements since I filed perm) and moved to the new eb2 position...I dd that after a year and half from eb3 485..... the job is same/similar but requirements and skills have changed

    but as you mentioned
    I should stll be ok and just make sure I interfile 485 after 3 years ?

    Is your 485 attached to EB3 OR EB2? Interfiling means attaching a new I-140 petition of new EB ctaegory TO 485 application attached to the old EB application to benefit the old PD with more advanced category.



    more...


    golden retriever dogs puppies. Golden Retriever Pups for Sale
  • Golden Retriever Pups for Sale



  • rajpatelemail
    01-06 06:47 PM
    Guys... I am all to do anything for GC, that itself is big thing..

    Anybody in this thread who support this idea and was here since 1998
    pls come forward...

    Then you really know , what it is about...

    Upto GC, it is fine to do any movement/lead..perfectly acceptable.
    But do not waste energy and aggressivness on citizenship related things. It rather damages the effort, just by adding citizenship related things.

    It is as equal as what happened in the past, that adding illegal and legal based reform in teh single capsule blowed out everything and no benefit came out finally.

    Now
    i am asking you guys in this thread...
    who support this idea and was here since 1998 or atleast from 2000
    (Pls note you shd have started your GC process on or before 2000. Then you know the things.
    If you came in 1998 and started GC just 1 or 2 years back..You may not be knowing the reality.)
    pls come forward...

    I am not questioning or discouraging your intentions/enthu/aggressiveness...

    I am asking not to waste the energy on useless things.
    Pls concentrate on GC related things which will benefit everybody.

    People laugh for the resolutions you suggested , if they can be proposed to any legislative member.





    2010 Golden Retriever Pups puppies golden retriever dogs puppies. Golden Retriever Puppies Dog
  • Golden Retriever Puppies Dog



  • unseenguy
    06-16 10:35 PM
    bloody cognizant. I was winking at their L1A EB1 misuse for sometime but now they denied me the job (I have ead) ;) god knows why. Since then I am against that company. lets screw them :p



    more...


    golden retriever dogs puppies. Golden Retriever Dog - puppies
  • Golden Retriever Dog - puppies



  • bomber
    06-29 07:15 PM
    WEDNESDAY - Suspended I-140 PPS anticipating huge demand from people
    for whom the visa numbers would be available - FACT!!
    FRIDAY - Allowed doctors from "any area" - FACT!!

    MONDAY - We won't accept any applications?????? ----RUMOUR

    they don't add up



    I was thinking on the same line. Why to wait at the last moment and that too when today they allowed the medical examinations to be done outside the local area. I guess, time to chill out, have some beer (i'm already having) and worry on monday. We anyway can't do anything about it on sat-sun.





    hair Golden Retriever Pups golden retriever dogs puppies. Golden Retriever Puppy Rowdy
  • Golden Retriever Puppy Rowdy



  • aquarianf
    06-29 02:08 PM
    My attorney is planning to send out the paperwork on June 29 to reach by monday july 2nd , is there any problem to this, is there any risk involved in sending on 29th, is anybody else doing this ? Please respond, this is urgent.

    I read somewhere in the forum that one guy contacted USCIS regarding I-140 PP and he was told by USCIS representative that they honor Postmark date. If USCIS honors Postmark date not the receive date they one must be careful sending application on June 29th.
    Edit/Delete Message



    more...


    golden retriever dogs puppies. Golden Retriever Puppy Dog
  • Golden Retriever Puppy Dog



  • akela_topchi
    08-07 11:11 AM
    Knowingly, or unknowingly, you are dividing this community on meager self-interests. That's the worst somebody can do to IV.

    We don't need NumbersUSA to divide us when people like you are here...





    hot Golden+retriever+puppies+ golden retriever dogs puppies. Golden Retriever puppy dog
  • Golden Retriever puppy dog



  • QB_man
    02-29 04:06 AM
    one update: after a month the consulate asked me for a scaned copy of my I-797 aproval. sent it to them the that very day. called them up two days later to confirm if they recieved it and if the processing was done? the answer was "yes we recieved it" and "sir, it will take time" .. has anyone been requested for a scanned copy of their 797 by Chennai or other consulate?

    by the way my details:
    petition approved: March 2006
    transfer application: switched jobs
    Interview : Chennai jan 28th

    frustrating..



    more...


    house Picture of Dog - Golden golden retriever dogs puppies. golden retriever dogs puppies.
  • golden retriever dogs puppies.



  • PD_Dec2002
    06-21 08:20 AM
    I cannot name any lawyers in my post, so I leave it up to you whether to treat this as serious advice or not...

    My lawyer says USCIS does not allow one person to be represented in more than one 485 applications....whether the person is primary or beneficiary.

    My wife's lawyer (I won't name this lawyer either) says there is no prohibition on filing multiple 485s.....however, it's just a waste of money (her opinion).

    Thanks,
    Jayant





    tattoo Golden Retriever puppies-2 golden retriever dogs puppies. images golden retriever dog
  • images golden retriever dog



  • kuhelica2000
    01-24 12:18 PM
    In my 10 year stay in the US, I have traveled through UK only once and I had promised to myself I will never fly through UK again. Apart from the Transit visa hassel, they do not allow you to carry a laptop in addition to your carry-on. Even if the airline allows you to carry laptop in addition to a carry-on, the obnoxious UK airport authority will force you to pack your laptop inside your carry-on.

    Boycott UK!!



    more...


    pictures Golden Retriever Pups for Sale golden retriever dogs puppies. Golden Retriever Pictures
  • Golden Retriever Pictures



  • jungalee43
    09-12 08:12 PM
    I pledge to call all over again all the judiciary committee members, local congressman.
    Additionally I pledge 15 e-mails from my colleagues, friends who are US citizens. I already have assurance for 10.





    dresses Golden Retriever puppy dog golden retriever dogs puppies. Golden Retriever Puppies
  • Golden Retriever Puppies



  • nkavjs
    09-20 12:49 PM
    Assistant Chief
    Internal Security and Investigative Operations
    USCIS, 111 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
    Suite 7000
    Washington, DC 20529
    or email: USCIS-COMPLAINT@DHS.GOV

    I would appericiate, few more people can send an email.

    What case related info you would add in an email?
    SSN, dob, 140 info, approval date, Alien number?
    Pls. share this detail
    Thanks



    more...


    makeup Golden Retriever Dog - puppies golden retriever dogs puppies. Picture of Dog - Golden
  • Picture of Dog - Golden



  • andy garcia
    07-10 07:43 PM
    We all know that IV is not Indian. More Indian!=All Indian. Lets not worry about it and most importantly I request IV members from all countries to ignore it as a reporter mistake as they script stories in their fashion to elicit more coverage. It is almost impossible to edit the story that has been distributed by Reuters/AP. Once its gone, its out of their hands.

    Maybe 80 -90 % Indian.:)





    girlfriend images golden retriever dog golden retriever dogs puppies. golden retriever pups for sale
  • golden retriever pups for sale



  • Sri_1975
    06-18 03:35 PM
    Thinking about it instead of everyone filing individual complaints with ICE is there a way we can collectively file a lawsuit against companies ( atleast 2 to 3) on L1 misuse? Would this get some attention?





    hairstyles Golden Retriever Puppy Dog golden retriever dogs puppies. Cute Puppies Pictures
  • Cute Puppies Pictures



  • eb_retrogession
    01-21 09:16 PM
    Friends,
    please read the following

    http://www.congress.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c109:S.1919:

    In that bill, under Title1 / Section 101 speaks about some relief

    This is the Chuck Hagel Bill that was put forth 10/25. No further action has been taken since.

    Specter's bill will prolly include some sections of this bill.





    hopeforgcfast
    08-16 01:31 PM
    Am a new member here. Thought of posting the follow-up activities I have done till now and the results for the same.

    Details:
    PD: Oct 2005
    Center: NSC
    I485 RD: 07/26/2007
    I485 ND: 08/24/2007
    FP done only once in 2007 (forgot exact date).

    Follow-up:
    08/03/2010: Opened SR for primary (self)
    08/05/2010: Sent email to NSCfollowup. Got reply that this account address is for following up on open SRs.
    08/09/2010: Infopass appointment, did not get any useful info other than that case is being processed
    08/09/2010: Opened SR for Secondary (spouse)
    08/12/2010: Got response for 1st SR. Main gist of reply was that due to pending caseload in Nebraska, the processing time for my case has been extended :(. But the statement that got my attention was "Your application remains awaiting review by an Officer and you will be notified as soon as a decision is made. The Service is waiting for VISA availability." So called helpline again and was able to get to 2nd Level IO. She said that this statement is a mistake and that Visas are still available. Also confirmed that my case is with IO. However she said that I might be required to do FP again. The FP might be causing the delay.
    08/13/2010: Contacted local congressman and asked help for following up.
    08/13/2010: Send letter to Ombudsman

    Latest status: Still waiting, not sure what other action I can take.





    vsukumar
    09-17 08:10 PM
    Got the CPO ordered email on 09/16/2010, updated to Post Decision Activity on 09/17/2010 for both primary and derivative.

    Got FP appointment scheduled in the first week of Sep, but gave it earlier ( last week of august)

    No SR, No Infopass.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment