Thursday, June 30, 2011

gold coast sunset

images -Sunset at Gold Coast, gold coast sunset. The Gold Coast Sunset Cliffs
  • The Gold Coast Sunset Cliffs



  • rajsat
    10-01 10:12 PM
    I recieved 2 notices in mail today.

    One is the welcome notices which says that I-485 is approved.
    Another notice which says that they reviewing or reconsidering the decision previously taken.

    Called 1-800 # and the infopass. They say that reopened or reconsidering the case as the visa numbers retrogressed.

    How can that be when am current in oct as well.

    Mine is EB2 and the priority date is Dec 2004.

    Any suggestions to have this fixed.





    wallpaper The Gold Coast Sunset Cliffs gold coast sunset. Gold Coast Sunset
  • Gold Coast Sunset



  • logiclife
    02-09 01:54 PM
    Numbers USA and FAIR painted Sen. Specter and other pro-immigration forces as dark demons who sneaked 8001 and 8002 into budget reconcilation bill. "SNEAKY". "Specter tried to SNEAK immigrants into the budget recon bill".

    Hmm. So sneaking unrelated provisions in bills is wrong. "Its evil" sayeth numbers usa.

    Looks like the sneaking is not un-common. And our own Rev. Frist and Denny Hastert seem to have SNEAKED a relief for drug companies into the Defense appropriations bills.

    I wonder how is that related. Maybe the drug companies make drugs that benefit the US military that needs an appropriations bill and hence the drug-company relieft provisions are tied to Defense appropriations bill.

    Sneaky sneaky sneaky. Mr Tancredo, Smith...how is this for sneaky???HUH?? And numbersusa...what sayeth thou about thy Hastert and thy Reverand Doctor tele-diagnostics Frist??

    http://www.gallatinnewsexaminer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060209/NEWS02/602090405/1309/MTCN04

    And this SNEAK effort was so sneaky, it even bypassed the conference committee. At least Specter was sneaking it with the knowledge of conference committee where Tancredo types had a chance to protest.





    gold coast sunset. Gold Coast sunset on Flickr.
  • Gold Coast sunset on Flickr.



  • sheela
    11-06 02:31 PM
    I spoke to IO this morning regarding NC clearance for my family (7/2 filers). I was told whereas, my derivative's (wife and daughter) names have been cleared but there is no information on my clearance. She furthur told me the names were submitted on 8/30/07 and was told to wait for another month or so.

    Guys: What is your take on this? I have started worrying now. Although they say 120 day processing time- My understanding is you are either cleared in few days or get stuck in the hole.





    2011 Gold Coast Sunset gold coast sunset. Avocado Sunset Gold Coast
  • Avocado Sunset Gold Coast



  • Sri_1975
    08-26 10:12 AM
    Only thing keeps me off vonage is they cancellation policy they comeup this lot of charges if i want to cancel.

    I will wait for Lingo plan to jump in let me also send an email to Viatalk and see what they say.



    more...


    gold coast sunset. makeup 2011 Sepang Gold Coast
  • makeup 2011 Sepang Gold Coast



  • map_boiler
    08-17 08:25 PM
    PD: Feb 06 EB2 I
    CPO: Aug 6th
    Received approval notice: Aug 12th
    Received cards for self and spouse: Aug 16th

    Greened finally after 10 years in the country!

    Contributed $100 to IV - Receipt ID: 0122-2698-8222-7402 (have contributed in the past as well).

    To folks waiting for the magic email...hang in there....your time will definitely come. In the meantime, do all you can to ensure that USCIS closes out your case (such as SR, emails, congressman, etc.). In my case, the first four working days of August were very difficult...as it's very hard to sit around and not do anything. I did open an SR by calling USCIS on the 5th, but I am not sure if it mattered since we received the magic email the very next day.





    gold coast sunset. Paradise, Gold Coast
  • Paradise, Gold Coast



  • bayarea07
    09-15 03:52 PM
    Why we cannot have a EFax facility on this site so that people can send fax to senators.
    Sometimes People find Efaxing easier than calling
    (especially passive viewers of this site)

    Called all but nine of congressmen. Will try to call all of them before 5:00pm eastern



    more...


    gold coast sunset. Gold Coast - Queensland The
  • Gold Coast - Queensland The



  • moonrah
    02-09 11:57 AM
    This is ridiculous; all I see is unnecessary hurdles being produced � I see efforts of discouragement towards coming to this country on H1B. First they suddenly start auditing 60% PERM cases and now suddenly delaying visa unreasonably�increasing Visa numbers and making Green Card processing faster is aside, we are facing other problems.





    2010 Gold Coast sunset on Flickr. gold coast sunset. -Sunset at Gold Coast,
  • -Sunset at Gold Coast,



  • Rinsha
    05-22 07:46 AM
    1. For how long does EAD stays valid?

    2. If I'm the primary applicant for the Green Card, can I leave my sponsoring employer to either start a business on my own or work for a different employer after I received my EAD?

    Thanks



    more...


    gold coast sunset. GOLD COAST SUNSET
  • GOLD COAST SUNSET



  • chanduv23
    03-25 10:07 AM
    I got this from a reqruiter

    I am looking for a Project Manager in a Tri-state area, who is extremely Hands-on with CRM and ERP Technologies. At least 3 years of experience with CRM & ERPs. Has to be able to communicate well, excellent verbal & written skills.

    Knowledge of Infopath and Sharepoint is a HUGE PLUS!!! As well as any Accounting experience.

    Must have a valid American Passport or American Green card!
    ( unfortunately on this position we cannot work with H1B or Third parties, or any other visa-status )
    I responded to her that I have EAD and she never got back





    hair Avocado Sunset Gold Coast gold coast sunset. Paradise, Gold Coast
  • Paradise, Gold Coast



  • SunnySurya
    08-07 11:42 AM
    Good for you..

    People yet another case who is going to crossover to the EB2 line...

    I was not planning to file for EB2, but after all this hoopla you have created, I got highly motivated. I am going ahead with it. I don't know your PD, I hope, really hope it is later then 5/04 as I will interfile to EB2... very soon.....stop me if you can!!!

    GCCovet



    more...


    gold coast sunset. hair Sepang Gold Coast Sunset
  • hair Sepang Gold Coast Sunset



  • gcnirvana
    06-20 02:59 PM
    This is the number in red on your visa stamp in ur passport. Mine is 8-digits long. Even if ur visa stamp has expired you've to provide that number.
    Hope this helps!
    Hi,

    I am filing up form 485 and on Part 3 Section - Processing Information, there is a question asking for Nonimmigrant Visa Number.

    Any clue about this?

    Thanks in advance,

    Kalpen





    hot makeup 2011 Sepang Gold Coast gold coast sunset. 2010 | gold coast sunset
  • 2010 | gold coast sunset



  • snram4
    01-30 12:04 PM
    You have chance of winning lawsuit if they reject you just based on immigration status. But in USA the employment is at will basis. Both employer and employee can take that option. Last year when I got offer letter that was specified in first page that this employment is at will basis. Lawsuits are more expensive. Generally lawyers will share the benefits of compensation if they take the case freely

    now ford, gm, capitalone and I'll post mine when i hear about the explanation from legal.

    i dont know if u can sue without much written proof, or if they refused to interview you. but if you do have an interview etc., and some written proof, we may have something

    a class action lawsuit ? if a lawsuit is expensive i am sure there are some lawyers who take on cases either probono or we all pool in our money and do something...



    more...


    house Gold Coast Sunset gold coast sunset. 2010 | gold coast sunset
  • 2010 | gold coast sunset



  • Foster2007
    07-16 02:09 AM
    Can he be sued for repeatedly misreporting facts?





    tattoo Paradise, Gold Coast gold coast sunset. Tarika Gold Coast Villas:
  • Tarika Gold Coast Villas:



  • fatjoe
    10-26 03:33 PM
    Congrats inderman. Seeing Light at the end of the very very long Tunnel !!!
    I got CPO email on Oct 22, at 7:45 pm from USCIS (not CRIS), almost the same time as yours.
    What are the emails you got? I didn't get any email on I-485 approval. Update me if you get any other correspondence. I will update too.
    Waiting for spouse's approval to come.



    more...


    pictures Gold Coast - Queensland The gold coast sunset. Sunset and Yachts
  • Sunset and Yachts



  • mrsr
    06-27 10:54 PM
    if eb based then it is po box number 87485

    Great!

    This is useful for those who want to send their packet using private service providers such as FedEx.

    Ams



    Sorry, Editing my post:

    This doesn't seem all that useful since you don't have the post box number in there.
    Hey, quit playing games with me this time of the night :)





    dresses 2010 | gold coast sunset gold coast sunset. Gold Coast Beach, Sepang
  • Gold Coast Beach, Sepang



  • GreenCard4US
    10-31 03:36 PM
    I am sorry if I am bit late on this forum. Why even inform USCIS when you use AC21? There is no rule stating that you have to inform them , so why do it?



    more...


    makeup GOLD COAST SUNSET gold coast sunset. Gold Coast Sunset
  • Gold Coast Sunset



  • Hunter
    05-09 01:42 PM
    American college kids spend most of their time partying and sex. They do not study. Only a very very few really study

    As usual typical stereotyping devoid of any reality and isn't even worth a reply. It is clear that knowledge of the above poster about ameriacn teenager comes from watching MTV.

    No wonder otherwise tolerant americans are saying "F*** You" to fraudulent indian companies trying to commit fraud under the guise of globalization.





    girlfriend Tarika Gold Coast Villas: gold coast sunset. at Sepang Gold Coast
  • at Sepang Gold Coast



  • EB2DEC152005
    08-12 03:01 PM
    Did any body filled DHS-7001 form? I have some questions about steps 10,11,13,14,15,16,17. What options to choose? Please help me.





    hairstyles hair Sepang Gold Coast Sunset gold coast sunset. Currumbin Sunset, Gold Coast,
  • Currumbin Sunset, Gold Coast,



  • dhirajs98
    06-21 09:00 AM
    Pappu/or anyone else,

    Can you please answer questions I have mentioned below?

    I have two labors

    PERM EB2

    Labor: Certified
    PD: Dec 06
    I-140: Filed in Premium Processing on May last week
    RFE Received: June 1st
    RFE Response Sent: June 6th
    Status: No updates from USCIS

    I-485: I can file based on the pending I-140

    ========
    RIR EB3
    PD: Jan 2004
    Labor: Noy yet Certified. Based on my case analyst at DBEC it should be certified by June 30th.

    ==========

    Question:

    1. If I file I-485 with EB2 labor. Can I use EB3 PD later for getting GC faster?

    2. Does PD matters once I-485 is filed?

    3. If I file I-485 with EB2 and then due to some reason my I-140 gets rejected what options I have?





    starscream
    04-24 04:45 PM
    I have not seen the language of the bill. Has anyone seen the exact language of the bill?

    Should this bill become law (in its present form without any changes ) will the new provisions apply to ANY H1B application (i.e new applications, Transfer due to change of employer , H1B extension application with current employer) or just to NEW H1B applications and not to H1B extensions filed by the currentemployer.

    There are hundreds of H1B applicants who do not have EAD but have approved PERM or approved PERM + approved I-140 and will be filing for extensions.

    The H1B resttrictions in the TARP law only apply to new H1B filings.





    Techieforever
    08-13 11:49 AM
    Nope Z

    It was in NJ... atleast for me it was hopeless visit



    No comments:

    Post a Comment