Sunday, June 26, 2011

funny comic

images Funny comic book: Hose ride funny comic. cartoon comic strip
  • cartoon comic strip



  • TajMahal
    10-01 06:43 PM
    July 2nd filer.

    Transfered from NSC to CSC. My bad luck. Didn't apply EAD, AP. No news on FP. I heard that CSC processes FP lat than other centers. I know my neighbours got FP notices who filed a month later from NSC.





    wallpaper cartoon comic strip funny comic. funny comic 1 by ~AshesOfTears
  • funny comic 1 by ~AshesOfTears



  • GCKaMaara
    04-20 10:04 AM
    Very good initiative.

    I will be sending the following note to my senator and have already posted it to WhiteHouse.gov. I urge all those screwed by the ongoing retrogression to do the same.

    "I am writing to inform you of how the country based quotas imposed on Employment Based green cards are unfair and totally illogical. When I immigrated to the US, I believed that this country was a meritocracy where you were judged based on your abilities and qualities. These country based quotas reward people depending on where they or their ancestors were born. This causes people from India and China to wait over a decade to get a green card whereas someone from another country with similar or lesser abilities can obtain permanent residence in half that time.

    Since these EB category based green cards are awarded for professional skills, imposing a country based quota just does not make any sense. I urge you to work with Congress and change this discriminatory policy and reinforce that America is truly a society that celebrates meritocracy."





    funny comic. Check out the new comic!
  • Check out the new comic!



  • CADude
    07-27 05:25 PM
    Good one!!

    Read the two stories for break.

    THE BEST LAWYER STORY SO FAR

    One afternoon a lawyer was riding in his limousine
    when he saw two men along the roadside eating grass.
    Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and he got
    out to investigate.

    He asked one man, "Why are you eating grass?"

    "We don't have any money for food," the poor man
    replied. "We have to eat grass."

    "Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll
    feed you," the lawyer said.

    "But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They
    are over there, under that tree."

    "Bring them along," the lawyer replied. Turning to the
    other poor man he stated,

    "You come with us, too."

    The second man, in a pitiful voice, then said, "But
    sir, I also have a wife and SIX children with me!"

    "Bring them all, as well," the lawyer answered.

    They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even
    for a car as large as the limousine was.

    Once underway, one of the poor fellows turned to the
    lawyer and said, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for
    taking all of us with you."

    The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it. You'll really love
    my place. The grass is almost a foot high


    STORY 2:

    Mom comes to visit her son Kumar for dinner.....who lives with a girl
    roommate Sunita. During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't
    help but notice how pretty Kumar's roommate was. She had long been
    suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this had only made her more
    curious.

    Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she
    started to wonder if there was more between Kumar and his roommate than
    met the eye.

    Reading his mom's thoughts, Kumar volunteered, "I know what you must be
    thinking, but I assure you, Sunita and I are just roommates." About a
    week later, Sunita came to Kumar saying, "Ever since your mother came to
    dinner, I've been unable to find the silver plate. You don't suppose
    she took it, do you?" Kumar said,"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure."


    So he sat down and wrote :

    Dear Mother:

    I'm not saying that you 'did' take the silver plate from my house, I'm
    not saying that you 'did not' take the silver plate.. But the fact remains
    that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

    Love, Kumar


    Several days later, Kumar received an email from his Mother which read



    Dear Son:

    I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Sunita, and I'm not saying that
    you 'do not' sleep with Sunita. But the fact remains that if she was
    sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the silver plate by now
    under the pillow...

    Love,
    Mom.



    Lesson of the day:
    Don't Lie to Your Mother...........especially if she is Indian !





    2011 funny comic 1 by ~AshesOfTears funny comic. Wordless Wednesday
  • Wordless Wednesday



  • rb_248
    05-22 04:45 PM
    This is the worst bill ever. 1987 amnesty bill atleast had a flawless game plan when it was passed. This one will not pass. If it passes, I am going back to India. At least in India polititions are not brainless, they are only corrupt. I choose to go back to India if this bill passes. And if dubya signs this bill, he will be the Tuglaq (most foolish Indian emperor ever) of USA.



    more...


    funny comic. Funny comic about outsourcing
  • Funny comic about outsourcing



  • gcstruggle
    11-09 04:15 PM
    RD- July 10; ND - Sept 7, received FP notices for me but not for my spouse.





    funny comic. Funny Comic About The Economy
  • Funny Comic About The Economy



  • GCInThisLife
    07-19 02:23 PM
    This discussion should scare many many people. I can count so many people just over the top of my head who would have a similar problem.

    This discussion scared me now.

    I came in US on 06/03/2001. When I came I was told, no project for me right now and I have to wait. I waited till 09/11/2001 WITHOUT pay.

    The first time I was on my company payroll was in 09/11/2001. Since then as of today I am working continously.

    AM I IN PROBLEM?

    Please comment and give me hope.



    more...


    funny comic. 2 Responses to “Funny-Comic-
  • 2 Responses to “Funny-Comic-



  • gc_chahiye
    01-04 11:53 AM
    The kids from the second marriage can definitely come. He can call the first wife get her the green card, then divorce her and go and marry the second wife and bring her here.

    once he gets his GC (until he becomes a citizen) getting the 2nd wife over iis going to take too long, as its in FB quota, not EB. Thats one reason why many unmarried folks did not file their I-485 in July/August. If their 485 is approved before their marriage, then bringing the spouse over is real tough.





    2010 Check out the new comic! funny comic. Funny comic book: Hose ride
  • Funny comic book: Hose ride



  • gc28262
    02-21 08:06 AM
    ICE do site visits to investigate employers. It happened to one of my former colleagues. What officer did was to verify that he was a genuine H1B employee. The officer visited his manager at client's place and verified his duties.

    However I haven't heard an officer visiting one's home.



    more...


    funny comic. Vitamin Stud Comic Funny Quote
  • Vitamin Stud Comic Funny Quote



  • vishwak
    11-12 07:36 AM
    Lets make current for the benefit of every one :-)

    C for all and collect money for 485 and retro in coming month???

    Is that you mean. I believe there are lot of people who has Priority date before 08-May-06 and still waiting for GC.
    Lets hope date remains same or jump couple of weeks a head.





    hair Wordless Wednesday funny comic. Clipart » Funny » funny comic
  • Clipart » Funny » funny comic



  • chanduv23
    11-01 06:45 AM
    Thanks for the info,

    how to contact Ombudsman

    Google DHS USCIS ombudsman and you will find a link to form 7001



    more...


    funny comic. Funny Comics
  • Funny Comics



  • svr_76
    03-11 07:07 PM
    My friend - the list provided the consulate is a list that is now being asked after thoughtful deliberations. Consulates do not fall easy prey to petty politics of local (US) congressmen or Senators.

    They have not mentioned that if you dont have any-one of these documents you cannot apply for an interview. If the petitioner is good enough employer there is not harm in going w/o one-2 docs missing and a explanation letter of why its not there.

    If the employer has tax filing for previous years, employee list and wage report to proove that employer has paid IN FULL and IN TIME to all employees irrespective of whether they were on bench or on assignment then there is nothing to fear......

    If you have been in similar situation (not being paid on bench...or employer is exploiting you) its your personal problem. Dont say that there is no mis-use and govt should not plug the hole if it has not done it in the past.





    hot Funny comic about outsourcing funny comic. Screenshots of my funny comic
  • Screenshots of my funny comic



  • songlan
    06-24 07:00 PM
    I'm EB3 ROW, my PD came current on Sept 2006

    Hi SongLan,

    sorry if I had missed it before: are you from China on EB3? I am wondering about when your PD became current for you to file? This is to compare with my EB2 receipt date in Aug 2005. Thanks.



    more...


    house A funny comic turns sad. funny comic. Here#39;s a funny comic I got
  • Here#39;s a funny comic I got



  • caforum2
    08-10 12:03 PM
    Many of them were not confident of clearing labour on their own credentials ( BSC Zoology, BBA, BCOM etc..) or probably wanted to jump the line.

    What make you think BCOM or BBA or BSC is less than any other Bachelor degree EB3 own labor guys have. I am not here to defend or oppose LS. But before you talk about people who are not from same educational background as you, you should come out of bottom of Rock you have been living and breathe some fresh air. I for one, who has BCom and able to get my labor and GC cleared without using any of short cuts. :mad::mad::mad:





    tattoo Funny Comic About The Economy funny comic. Funny comics
  • Funny comics



  • illinois_alum
    10-02 01:41 PM
    I have it just says Texas Center....efile for AP seems to have many Texas offices in the drop down..which one to I choose..

    Whcen I call USCIS 1800 number, they say that my case is pending in Mesquite, TX....and that does not show up in the Efile Drop Down.
    --------------------
    On May 29, 2009, we received your response to our request for evidence. This case is being processed at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use the processing time information on our website to estimate when this case will be done. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.---------------

    -------------------------------------------

    Mesquite means TEXAS SERVICE CENTER. Enter is exactly as I have here. If you look in the drop down list, there are multiple field offices for Texas but one TEXAS SERVICE CENTER



    more...


    pictures 2 Responses to “Funny-Comic- funny comic. Funny Naruto Comic Page 2 by
  • Funny Naruto Comic Page 2 by



  • Ramba
    09-27 03:05 PM
    It is very simple. The completion of degree occurs only when any one passes all qualifying examinations. Without passing the sublimental exam, you are not qualifed to recive a degree. You latest exam was in 2002. Therefore you completed all qualifying exam only in 2002. Therefore you obtained the degree only in 2002.

    Therefore you must produce the 5 year exp certificate after 2002. If not, convert it to EB3.

    At this time the best option is request them to convert to EB3. Apply another PERM LC with EB3 and file 140 quickly, in case they deny your request to convert to EB3. Dont give up your H1 and H4 status till 140 get resolved.





    dresses Screenshots of my funny comic funny comic. Anyway, found two funny comic
  • Anyway, found two funny comic



  • jfredr
    08-31 03:38 PM
    Good Find



    more...


    makeup Vitamin Stud Comic Funny Quote funny comic. A funny comic turns sad.
  • A funny comic turns sad.



  • nviren
    04-02 04:28 AM
    Done sending both faxes.





    girlfriend Funny comics funny comic. funny comic cartoon panel
  • funny comic cartoon panel



  • milind70
    06-19 02:38 PM
    Were u in EB2 or EB3 catergory???





    hairstyles Funny Comics funny comic. Funny Comic
  • Funny Comic



  • Macaca
    09-02 08:34 AM
    Immigration Voice will hold a rally and gathering in Washington DC on Sept 18th 2007.

    Immigration Voice will be doing a huge rally of 10,000 plus members in Washington DC on September 18th. The route and timing will be announced shortly.

    From 1 Million Skilled Workers Stuck in 'Immigration Limbo' America Faces 'Reverse Brain Drain' as Complicated Laws and Green Card Backlogs Send Asians Home By SUSAN DONALDSON JAMES | ABC News, Aug. 27, 2007: part 1 (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=158662&postcount=1019), part 2 (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=158664&postcount=1020)

    Immigration Voice, a grassroots organization that represents the nation's skilled immigrants, expects 5,000 of its members to march in Washington, D.C., on Sept. 18 to press Congress for reform.

    I've always believed that
    if you put in the work,
    the results will come.

    I don't do things half-heartedly.
    Because I know if I do,
    then I can expect half-hearted results

    His Airness, Michael Jordan: The Best Ever





    ssnd03
    02-24 08:37 PM
    Read this:
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ExpediteNameChk022007.pdf

    What I can gather from this is that USCIS is going back on its original position of asking the FBI to expedite Name Check cases.

    Dude your post is really lame. Check the dates.





    smmakani
    03-24 04:21 PM
    Please PM paskal. He has a group on google groups too.

    Now, anyone from Wisconsin? We need members from different congressional districts.


    Thanks Alisa. Do you know what is a group name?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment