Sunday, June 26, 2011

friendship quotes tags

images makeup friendship quotes tags friendship quotes tags. Tags: friendship quotes
  • Tags: friendship quotes



  • GCSOON-Ihope
    01-31 03:52 PM
    Yes sir, they do.

    GC lottery is the biggest joke ...




    GC lottery is no joke at all: I personally know several people who won it and happily settled here afterwards.





    wallpaper Tags: friendship quotes friendship quotes tags. friendship quotes tags. tag
  • friendship quotes tags. tag



  • imh1b
    11-03 09:00 AM
    Today I was talking to IO in Texas service center, during discussion I told her that India dates might retrogress.. can you please expedite my case. For that she replied that " that's what they are doing"

    I am not sure how reliable is this and on what she has in her mind.. Just wanted to share the information. Don't give me RED for this.

    Do you seriously think a customer service person knows visa bulletins in advance?





    friendship quotes tags. 2010 friendship quotes tags.
  • 2010 friendship quotes tags.



  • leo2606
    09-19 08:02 PM
    Anna35,

    You think right after the rally USCIS will distribute Green Cards at the union station ticket counter? How stupid you are talking, look at you.Ask yourself the following question.

    1) How did I ask these stupid questions?
    2) Am I contributing/contributed a penny for IV's efforts.



    Ok, I've seen a lot of threads about go to the rally, actions items, I've reading a lot of guys saying dont ask for your receipt status, dont waste your time etc, etc.

    Yes we did the rally we were great with all those signs, and appearing in the Indy TV but...

    Question remains open:

    1. When are they going to increase the GC quota?
    2. When congress id going to do something?

    I've the feeling that that's it we made our point but we are still with no GC, waiting receipts..............





    2011 friendship quotes tags. tag friendship quotes tags. friendship quotes gif.
  • friendship quotes gif.



  • hunkuncontrolled
    03-11 02:33 PM
    Read this http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Business/New-H1-B-visa-norms-to-isolate-India/articleshow/4251475.cms



    more...


    friendship quotes tags. friendship quotes tags.
  • friendship quotes tags.



  • drona
    09-04 06:04 PM
    Please update your profiles in the User CP to "Yes - I will attend the rally in DC". This will enable you to receive the latest updates on the rally from IV Core.





    friendship quotes tags. friendship quotes tags.
  • friendship quotes tags.



  • tonyHK12
    04-29 12:37 PM
    "India's decision to exclude two American companies, Boeing and Lockheed Martin, from its estimated USD 11 billion 126 fighter jet deal is strategically short-sighted and would be a setback to Indo-US ties, well-known American experts on South Asian affairs have said. "


    4) ... This sentiment will certainly percolate to the USCIS and the State department and might embolden Anti Immigration senators whose measures will get more support in the house and senate.



    How much more worse could it really get, from a 20 year wait to a 40 year wait?



    more...


    friendship quotes tags. friendship quotes in tamil.
  • friendship quotes in tamil.



  • franklin
    09-21 05:43 PM
    Great to have you on board.

    I encourage you to join into our state chapter (see my signature for the link). Good to have another NoCaler around :)





    2010 2010 friendship quotes tags. friendship quotes tags. makeup friendship quotes tags
  • makeup friendship quotes tags



  • gmatch
    12-13 03:07 PM
    Hi,
    I have got a job offer & this employer has few pre-approved labors which he offered me if I join him.

    I am on H1B visa since 3.5+ years & I am looking for the company to get my GC as soon as possible. I have BS + 10 years of IT experience in India/ USA/ UK, as Software Engineer/ Solution Architect / Project Lead/ Project Manager / Sr. PM etc.

    I want to know :

    1. Is it possible to use this pre-approved labor for me... if I have all matching skills & experiences to show in my resume (experiences/skills gained before that approval date of that labor)...? This approved labor shows the name of their previous consultant.

    2. Is it necessary to file the labor substitution by the employer...if I want to use that approved labor...?

    3. Is it possible for this employer to directly file my I-140 against this approved labor...?

    4. What are the info/proofs to verify that this employer is really filling my I-140 against this labor... ? (This employer has their attorney & I could not have better communication with their attorney)

    5. This employer is a consulting company...(desi) & they asked me to sign a financial agreement to repay their expenses on labor substitution/I-140/I-485...if I will leave them early. ...Is it legal to ask for such kind of agreement...?

    Please let me know as much as info/ guidance you can provide to me.

    Great thanks in advance for all of your help.

    -------------------------------------------



    more...


    friendship quotes tags. friendship quotes tags.
  • friendship quotes tags.



  • webm
    12-31 01:08 PM
    This thread seems to express my thoughts.
    I used to wait till my dates got current. With my dates being current since November, I still wait with no sign of improvement.
    I tried calling the 1-800 number. But, did not get any useful information.
    Took an Infopass appointment couple of weeks back. But, it was of no use.
    The officer at the local office read the same status that I see online.
    She said that my case was transfered to Texas center. (I knew this since October 2007). Only additional information she gave me was that my namecheck got clreared. (Though this is important, I dont think this really matters to get my case processed).

    I told her that I have been waiting since years and some of friends who filed later than me already got their GCs, she felt sorry for me but she said there is nothing she can do for me. Not even a Service Request since my dates are within the processing times.

    Its getting difficult for me......Also, in this economy its getting tough everyday to hold on to the job. Who knows may be this year quota might be over too. It will definitely be a big relief if we get the GC.
    I thought there is nothing I can do now till my dates goes outside the processing times. Please advice.

    Good Luck to everyone.


    We are in the same boat my friend....keep hope!!

    Happy Newyear 2009!! we might get Green soon...


    --------------
    PD:EB3-I Oct 2001.





    hair friendship quotes gif. friendship quotes tags. Tags: friendship, quote
  • Tags: friendship, quote



  • greencard_fever
    08-05 10:52 PM
    I think signature is not getting displayed here.

    PD:- December 28 2004 EB2-I
    140:- Approved on 01/31/2008
    I1485:- Pending at NSC
    I485 RD:- 07/23/2008
    Last LUD on 485:- 08/04/2008
    FP:- Done



    more...


    friendship quotes tags. friendship quotes tags. crazy
  • friendship quotes tags. crazy



  • gianik
    05-25 10:07 AM
    O.K. I know it's not the place for this discussion as we need to be optimistic and strong, instead of jumping the ship....
    However, after years of wait (which perhaps was not that long compared to many others) and after sobber look at how much longer this may take I start to wonder if it worth it? I am starting to take what used to be a plan B - moving to Canada - more seriously now.
    Does any one else have this thoughts or am I the only traitor?





    hot friendship quotes tags. friendship quotes tags. Tags: peace friendship quotes; friendship quotes tags. friendship quotes
  • Tags: peace friendship quotes; friendship quotes tags. friendship quotes



  • wahwah
    06-05 05:13 PM
    http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5303

    He says.........
    It doesn't really add anything new. It is more of a summary of prior memos and some thoughts on the latest DOL regs than anything else.

    finally it turned out to be a whole buncha nothing.....
    __________________



    more...


    house friendship quotes tags. friendship quotes tags. Categories: Quotes Tags:
  • Categories: Quotes Tags:



  • gc28262
    06-24 12:33 PM
    No way CIR or any form of amnesty for illegal will happen in the next few year.
    Immigration is one thing where majority of americans are united in controlling illegal population.

    It can pass Senate but House it will never pass.
    Moment CIR comes up, the right wing will arouse the masses. House members focus on more
    local issues and in many districts people dont want illegal amnesty or CIR. They want a crackdown.

    Democratic members in the House will never pass CIR against a Republican opposition otherwise they will pay a heavy price in the election.

    In fact democratic party was able to get the house by selecting conservation candidates in the
    conservative districts. Thats was the Howard dean/Rahm emanuel strategy. Select candiates who can win rather than candidates who are steadfast with core democratic party principles.
    Thus you have democratic party members like Jim Webb who are adrent supporters of the NRA
    (pro guns) in a state like Virginia.

    If this is true, how come CIR is one of the main agendas of democratic party. Also remember hispanic votes were a deciding factor in the last election. GOP acknowledges that. Moreover voters demographics has changed since last election. Electorate is comprised of higher percentage of forward thinking younger generation.

    IMO anti-immigrant racist voter percentage will be on decline in coming years. So democrats/gop is better off catering to the likes of this younger generation.





    tattoo friendship quotes tags. friendship quotes tags. images friendship quotes tags. friendship quotes tags. friendship quotes
  • images friendship quotes tags. friendship quotes tags. friendship quotes



  • sravani
    05-22 04:33 PM
    This date is for those people who try to ebcome illegal ( like us , now we are thinkign to become one). Now you cant become illegal becos of this cut off date.

    :) We should find out a way to convince them we worked illegally for cash before Jan 1, 2007. Some one suggested before if we can find another H1B provide an affidavit that he/she did some lawn work at the house both of them will become eligible for the mighty 'Z' visa :D



    more...


    pictures friendship quotes in tamil. friendship quotes tags. Tags: friendship quotes
  • Tags: friendship quotes



  • VMH_GC
    07-10 09:26 AM
    I just posted this in another thread.


    I saw the show yesterday. It is very sad that people like lou dobbs are twisting the facts by saying around 700,000 H1b visa holders are overstaying in USA. Also on that show one senator named "TOM" forgot his lastname, is saying the same and also that guy even did not know how long H1B is valid, he says it is valid for 5 years after that H1b visa holder become illegal. These kind of people spread hatered among common people against immigrants. is there way, we can sue these guys for their racist remarks/ misleadeing information?





    dresses Tags: peace friendship quotes; friendship quotes tags. friendship quotes friendship quotes tags. Tags: 2010 friendship Quote,
  • Tags: 2010 friendship Quote,



  • saimrathi
    07-10 08:58 AM
    Why doesn't someone introduce Lou to Mike Moore? :D



    more...


    makeup friendship quotes tags. friendship quotes tags. friendship quotes tags.
  • friendship quotes tags.



  • h1b_slave
    09-14 05:24 PM
    Without GC, they were working for the same client with even more pay and life was good if not better.
    .

    i don't think settling for a lesser salary after getting GC is a wise thing to do & i hope you as well as most of the people here would not like to do that unless a person has outdated skills & does not want to upgrade or wants to accept whatever he gets without any efforts.





    girlfriend images friendship quotes tags. friendship quotes tags. friendship quotes friendship quotes tags. 2010 friendship quotes, friendship quotes tags. friendship quotes tags.
  • 2010 friendship quotes, friendship quotes tags. friendship quotes tags.



  • digital2k
    08-01 09:46 PM
    *





    hairstyles friendship quotes tags. crazy friendship quotes tags. dresses friendship quotes in tamil. friendship quotes tags.
  • dresses friendship quotes in tamil. friendship quotes tags.



  • nviren
    04-02 04:28 AM
    Done sending both faxes.





    pointlesswait
    02-12 09:31 AM
    i know a friend whose wife was in the same boat..
    get an attorney and explain ...ur case..
    what my friend was told...if you have given proper notice to quit...your employer has no legal standpoint to harras you.

    dont worry abt that desi employer..that bum is in bigger soup than you are...the law that requires all employers to provide W2 before jan 31..no matter what..check with IRS if you want....he is toast! .;-)

    take it easy.. you will be all right!





    saketkapur
    11-21 04:25 PM
    I-485s Not Tracked by Priority Date

    A question was asked about the volume of employment-based I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status cases pending with NSC as of April 2008. Also asked was how many of the cases had current priority dates. The NSC advised that they had, at that time, approximately 190,000 EB I-485s. They also clarified that they do not track cases solely by priority date. While we are aware that cases were not tracked by priority dates, from the questions we receive, it is worth reiterating to our readers. Our firm see questions, frequently accompanied by outrage, asking why I-485 cases with later priority dates are approved prior to those with earlier priority dates. The answer is simply that the USCIS service centers do not re-sort or track I-485s solely based upon priority dates. Case processing is based upon filing date, but I-485s cannot be approved if the priority date is not current. The NSC also referenced the need for an I-485 to be what they refer to as "viable" in order to be approved. Viable cases are those with approved I-140 petitions, clean fingerprint and name-check results (or name checks pending over 180 days), as well as being eligible for visa issuance, based upon priority date.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment