Did any of you knew the Green card problems when you came?
Did you know the problems when you applied for greencard many years ago?
When was the first time you found out there was a ling wait period and so many problems?
Brother, just relax. Take a deep breath and try to take a nap.. you will be OK. I can understand your frustration.
Get well Soon my friend.
wallpaper emo girl short hairstyles
For me, the risk is that USCIS rejects the application after sitting on it for 2 months...My EAD is expiring mid of Aug, and I will have to start again, and will have to be on unpaid leave.
Has anybody in the forum applied for EAD renewal and whose I-485 filing date is between August 1, 2007 and August 17, 2007 ?
IV physicians is a model for special interest work done within the IV framework. There was similar idea of I-140 PP group, which sadly didn't take off. Makes me wish I had chosen stethoscope instead of the keyboard :-).
Best of luck guys.
2011 Medium Emo Hairstyle
My sister in law will come to US using H4 visa, the problem is the health insurance does not want to cover her pregnancy since the pregnancy is already 6 months.
Any idea how to get insurance for her ?
Really appreciate your help ..
* Coming as H4 --> So, assuming to join a H1 or equivalent.
* Spouse must be covered by his employer.
* As soon as she arrives, she can be included in his insurance (most insurances allow open window throughout the year for new arrivals into the country)
* Pregnancy is NOT as pre-existing condition in group insurances. It is LAW.
We filed our AOS last week (EB3 PD Jan 2007). My wife is currently pregnant and so she could not take all the vaccinations that are required in the medicals. She did the other required medicals though.
My question: Will this cause our applications to be denied? OR will they allow my wife to get the shots after our baby is born?
Anyone with experience please help.
Thanks in advance!
As long as you can submit your wife's pregnency certificate, you are OK. Besides, since your case will take at least 5 years to get the approval, you don't need to bother about RFEs.:-)
You can buy good properties rather than fighting state (governments)
I have attached a screenshot of the members only forums... Take a look!
2010 medium hair styles: emo hair
We still submitted the fee again. In the mean while, we got our finger printing notices.
Do u know when we would get our EADs ? Is anyone in a similar situation ?
hair Medium Emo Haircuts for Girls2
Please do update if you have any recent updates. Thank you
Looks like all the transfer cases are placed seperately and will not be touched for a while , My case was transfered to TSC on April 7th 08 and RD : July 5 th 07 . No word from TSC .. Not sure what we can do , more than a year of waiting for 140 approval ...God only can help us
hot Modern+scene+hairstyle Emo
Take the non compete and any paper trail about the termination to an HR attorney ASAP. Also see whether any of your colleagues were impacted and go for a class action.
The threat was verbal, I do not have any paper trail. I know that 2 of the 4 colleagues have already signed the agreement. I do not know about the other 2 as they are the owners close blood relation.
house The Emo hairstyle is choppy,
The best realtor is the one who can give you some money back from his commission...:)
Dont rely on the realtor to determine the home price for you. DO some homework...compare homes in the vicinity and come up with a price thats reasonable and mos importantly AFFORDABLE to you.
Is it legal for a licensed real estate agent to share commission with a non licensed person - like a buyer?
tattoo Medium Trendy Emo
1) What is the impact on a pending I-485 application if one is laid off and files for unemployment? Would an unemployment claim create a problem when I-485 is up for adjucation and about to be approved (assuming by that time one has a same/similar type of job lined up and is not unemployed).
2) What information does one need to provide for filing unemployment (I read somewhere that the A# - alien number off the I-485 application needs to be provided)?
3) Does USCIS get notified when unemployment is filed by someone who has an I-485 pending? Would filing for unemployment trigger any RFE's or alerts in the system?
Looking forward to some good guidance on this topic. Thanks!
pictures blonde medium emo hairstyles
This is great news although I have a question. My wife is a endodontist (dentist, speciality in root canal surgery), (H1, EB2 India). She teaches at a university and practises in there. She has some publications as well (she does not qualify for EB1, as we dont want to go for a tenure track) Will she qualify under this physicians bill? She has 6 years experience in this filed.
unfortunately though i suspect that the Conrad programs define participants as "physicians" which presumably does not include dentists...how about you check with your state health department?
dresses Medium Emo Hairstyles for
My EAD expires October 21 2008. I had applied for EAD and AP renewal July 1 and got my LIN numbers by July 7th. The official dates on the USCIS websites are for July 7th. I have not gotten my FP notices yet.
Can anybody tell me based on experience, how long is it taking for NSC to approve renewal cases?
My PD is July 2003 - EB3.
makeup Medium Bob Haircut with Brown
Any other opinions or experiences?
girlfriend 2011 Emo Haircuts
- have your new employer apply for Perm asap anyways. These days labor comes in 45- 60 days via perm. You should immediately apply for i140. The 140 is also taking 3-6 months. Once you get your 140 you can apply for a 3 year extension instead of 1 year since 365 day rule applies if your labor was filed 365 days earlier and you do not have either labor or labor and 140 approved. Others in the forum can correct me if i am wrong.
hairstyles Cool Emo Hair Styles Google
my and my wife received a denial letter from USCIS regarding our I-485 applications. My I-140 was approved on November 08'.
the weird thing is that I did not get an RFE of any kind... so, we decided to submit an MTR because:
1. the grounds for denial are wrong: no RFE on Medical and my case falls under visa gate - USCIS publication of July 23, 2007 states that USCIS will submitt an RFE on this matter.
2. denial over birth certificate??? anyway, it was submitted originally and USCIS just lost it in the process anyway no RFE on that either.
3. taken literally from the letter of denial "EVIDENCE OF EVIDENCE OF ELIGIBILITY MAINTANCE " I believe that is my I-94 -which we had submitted and the visa bulletin on june 2007 giving me the green light for I-140 and I-485.
so, we submitted an MTR based on this documents and I got the receipt date as March 17.
any thoughts and comments will be apreciated.
Did you file con-current
Conspiracy theories aside, the whole procedure reeks of the way sex offenders have to register with the police in the US - I just don't like it.
So this Police station registration is if the child starts to live in India or when the child visits India? Where is this rule documented?
If such rules exist, then there should be a formal complaint with the nearest Consulate General. They are reasonable people.