Thursday, June 30, 2011

emma watson vogue us july

images Emma Watson by Mario Testino emma watson vogue us july. VOGUE US July 2011 Emma Watson
  • VOGUE US July 2011 Emma Watson



  • drona
    07-09 07:29 PM
    Please also mention the EB retrogression, backlogs and revised July visa bulletin issue here. We must mention WHY we sent the flowers





    wallpaper VOGUE US July 2011 Emma Watson emma watson vogue us july. VOGUE US July 2011 Cover
  • VOGUE US July 2011 Cover



  • gc_peshwa
    03-30 10:58 AM
    vdlrao
    That sounds about right and realistic. On the other hand I think the movement will be more. I mean if DOS just moves the dates by 4 months after making such a big announcement ...WTH??
    And I thought DOS is gonna move the dates by ONE year into June 2007...ha ha ha...





    emma watson vogue us july. Emma Watson for Vogue US July
  • Emma Watson for Vogue US July



  • RanchCharm
    11-07 10:33 AM
    I just prepared all the letters and posted in regular mail.

    Hope it will reduce some trouble for our immigration community.

    Thanks IV and others.
    -Nachi





    2011 VOGUE US July 2011 Cover emma watson vogue us july. Emma Watson by Mario Testino
  • Emma Watson by Mario Testino



  • EkAurAaya
    10-17 03:36 PM
    My 140 and 485s (with my wife as derivative )are from Nebraska and have a set of A#s,

    again My wife's 140 and 485s (with me as derivative ) are from Texas and have a different set of A#s..

    how to combine them and make uscis inform abt it???

    Anybody any thoughts !!!

    gc_chahiye is correct - this is precisely why my lawyer advised me not to go with 2nd set of 485 + if one gets rejected the other one automatically gets rejected (when both are combined)

    We decided to go for 485 that had older PD

    I know someone who applied for 2nd set and then withdrew the 2nd application as soon as he got Receipts (his application was in Neb and wife's was in Texas << this could lead to major delays as the files are now physically located in different centers)

    With all the confusion and movement of applications to different centers... things can only get complicated in my opinion. One can only hope for the best



    more...


    emma watson vogue us july. tattoo Emma Watson Vogue US
  • tattoo Emma Watson Vogue US



  • sparky123
    07-11 10:18 AM
    http://blog.washingtonpost.com/washbizblog/?hpid=news-col-blogs

    I also think organizing a protest/rally in DC is an excellent idea. I live in the area and will be sure to join.


    Can we have a poll for this?

    1) Rally in DC on a weekday (Monday would be the best. But except friday anyday should work)

    2) Rally on a saturday





    emma watson vogue us july. Look Emma Watson in new Vogue
  • Look Emma Watson in new Vogue



  • pointlesswait
    09-24 02:57 PM
    I thought Eb4 and EB5 categories had expired..>?????

    or was that some rumor


    Yes , I did see that, but at what point do they consider this as "inventory" -- waiting for visa having pre-adjudicated (gosh, I hope not!) or as we all are thinking -- applications that have reached the agency...



    more...


    emma watson vogue us july. emma watson 2011 vogue cover.
  • emma watson 2011 vogue cover.



  • dilber
    09-09 05:15 PM
    In the process of calling all of them. Gone through a few already. Come on people it is really easy and effective.





    2010 Emma Watson for Vogue US July emma watson vogue us july. Emma Watson by Mario Testino
  • Emma Watson by Mario Testino



  • desi485
    11-17 04:52 PM
    At present my EAD is status not changed (USCIS case tracking), So I assume my EAD is valid. I also read Attorny Ron's blog that EAD is valid even I485 is denied. That gives me some comfort. Another problem, even if I get H1b (with out I94), I don't have AP to go (out of country) for stamping. What happens if I apply for AP while I485 is denied? Any one tried this? I am not sure what to do...

    well, you don't really need AP to go out of country in this case as you are going to stamping. But in case if stamping is denied for any reason, its an end. Unless you specifically received CIS letter stating that your EAD is also revoked, it is probably valid. You can keep working on EAD till CIS works on your appeal or MTR.



    more...


    emma watson vogue us july. Emma Watson for Vogue US July
  • Emma Watson for Vogue US July



  • Alabaman
    04-24 05:10 PM
    "Provide safeguards for visa holders so they know their rights under the law. This would include wage rates and access to benefits."

    What benefits are they talking about here?? As far as I am concerned, H1B visa holders have to no benefits... we pay SS taxes, federal taxes, Medicaid, state etc. As soon as we loose our jobs we are told we have a couple of days to leave the country - even when we have been here for years. What an inhumane way to treat a tax payer.





    hair Emma Watson by Mario Testino emma watson vogue us july. VOGUE US July 2011 - Emma
  • VOGUE US July 2011 - Emma



  • yabadaba
    07-11 01:38 PM
    lol@glus



    more...


    emma watson vogue us july. VOGUE US July 2011 - Emma
  • VOGUE US July 2011 - Emma



  • trueguy
    08-21 01:23 PM
    DOS has publicly admitted that they made a mistake in the past interpretation and allowed visas to flow to EB3-ROW and EB3.

    Do yo uguys seriously expect DOS to start making the same mistake they publicy apologized for a few months back?

    We all talk about staying united.. but if EB3 folks are going to get together and start asking DOS to unfairly divert visa numbers away from EB3 (mostly to EB3-ROW... numbers will run out before EB3-Isees it), how are EB2 folks expected to just sit and watch?

    How can we stay united then?

    What would you do if your blood brother was in EB2 while you are in EB3? Would you do the same?

    Do you have any link for that apology from DOS? Any doc to support that?





    hot tattoo Emma Watson Vogue US emma watson vogue us july. Emma Watson – Vogue US (July
  • Emma Watson – Vogue US (July



  • rangaswamy
    06-29 07:27 PM
    I really think, second July is the D day here. They can't stop accepting new applications becuase of mere speculation that lot of folks can apply. If indeed thousands of people apply on the second, the numbers will become U on the 3rd. I still think if your applications gets in on the 2nd, you will squeeze in..

    Its all about being at the right place at the right time..:cool:


    For the nth time.. numbers are reduced only after approval and not based on receipt of application. So if you can submit it on July 2nd you submit it on 3rd and so on.



    more...


    house Cover Vogue US July 2011! emma watson vogue us july. Emma Watson on the cover of US
  • Emma Watson on the cover of US



  • baburob2
    01-17 07:59 AM
    An article in news talking about immigrtion reform bill:
    http://www.bizjournals.com/houston/stories/2006/01/16/focus5.html?from_rss=1

    The gist of it below:
    Employers concerned about access to foreign-born talent at the higher-skill end of the scale may also find that the New Year brings good news, of a sort. If the border security and guest worker issues are dealt with early in the year, some in Congress are evidently preparing to try and "fix" the employment-based immigration system, originally designed in 1952, which has become close to unworkable.

    However, a Congress fractured on immigration policy most likely lacks the political will to fully reengineer the system. Instead of a major renovation to make the U.S. competitive in the global market for highly skilled talent, there probably will be only the usual technical fixes around the edges.





    tattoo Look Emma Watson in new Vogue emma watson vogue us july. emma watson vogue us july.
  • emma watson vogue us july.



  • amitjoey
    06-15 01:02 PM
    I-94s are submitted at the airport when you leave the country. In many cases there are no I-94s coz they have been submitted and no one thought of making copies of them before travelling out of country. I am sure I dont have all the I-94s that I ever used. I submitted them at the airport when I went out and didnt make copies.

    I think it must be ok if you dont have all of them. Can anyone advise if that's the case?

    You or your employer should have a copy of all approved I-797 H1 reciept. Isint the l-94 on there?



    more...


    pictures emma watson 2011 vogue cover. emma watson vogue us july. Model: Emma Watson
  • Model: Emma Watson



  • BharatPremi
    03-27 12:37 PM
    I do understand that without evidence you can't fight the conventional way or file a law suit. It would be difficult, if not impossible. I am not debating that. I never said it would be easy. Even with evidence (in case of Capital One), one can argue if thats a good enough base for fighting and whether it will do any good if the case is won. Thats not the point.

    What would you do if a recruiter or employer told you (verbal or writing) that it is their policy not to hire Indians? (I am just using India as an example).

    Regardless of written evidence, I would be inclined to do something about it. I am not saying that I will file a law suit. I would probably not even want to work for such an employer. But I will not be speculating that oh, there must be some loophole that allows employers to have such a policy; because many of them are saying that, it must be legal. I will not assume that they can do this under "Hire and fire" authority. We just seem to have a little difference in opinion about that. We agree on pretty much everything else. Thats all. And frankly, its good to have an opposing perspective on things.

    Now, if I hear from experts that my understanding of the discrimination laws is incorrect and that it is legal for an employer to say that they will not hire somebody with EAD, I'll just shut up. Until then, I will encourage people not to be quiet and to call the hotline, file a complaint, call the media, and pursue whatever means we have at our disposal to fight what we consider injustice and fight what we believe is discrimination as per the law.

    Now, I am with you:)





    dresses Emma Watson – Vogue US (July emma watson vogue us july. PHOTO: Emma Watson#39;s US Vogue
  • PHOTO: Emma Watson#39;s US Vogue



  • coopheal
    11-07 10:54 AM
    Thanks laborchic.

    Yes this has the potential to affect everyone - look at today's main news - 240k more jobs are lost and prediction that economy can get much more worse. The last thing we want in these times is another GC/visa related issue at back of our minds. This is the time to act before its too late.

    I agree, wasnt AC21 passed during the similar circumstances in a lame duck session.



    more...


    makeup Emma Watson for Vogue US July emma watson vogue us july. Cover Vogue US July 2011!
  • Cover Vogue US July 2011!



  • crksd
    10-16 02:56 PM
    Not been a close tracker all these years, but it all changed at the beginning of October ;)

    But, both my wife and I received CPO e-mails this morning. No welcome e-mails.

    These are some important events in my journey -

    First H1-B - October 2004 (Company X)
    Labor (regular) filed on Jan 20th, 2005 (EB2)
    I-140 filed in August 2006 (Company X)
    I-140 approval in June 2007
    I-485 filed August 2007 (Company X) (EB2, India)
    Second H1-B in October 2007 (Company X)
    Applied for EADs and APs twice since filing our I-485s (Company X)
    Wife and I had a USCIS interview in July 2009 (Company X)
    One LUD immediately after the interview
    No RFEs ever
    Case status showed up as in the "initial review" stage till this morning when the status changed to "Document Production or Oath Ceremony"





    girlfriend emma watson vogue us july. emma watson vogue us july. Emma Watson by Mario Testino,
  • Emma Watson by Mario Testino,



  • ss777
    03-17 10:01 PM
    Hi Guys,
    I have a concurrent filed application (140 still pending) dated back to Oct 2004 and another I-485 application from July, 2007 from different labor but a recently approved 140. My current EAD & AP is based on the first 485 (Oct 2004) which are due for renewal in next 4 months. Now I want my EAD/AP to be based on July 2007 I-485 (second one) since underlying 140 is approved. Here is my dilema:
    1. When I renew EAD/AP should I check that its renewal or initial application option.
    2. How can I make sure (atleast try) the new EAD/AP will not be tied to old 485 but the new one (will send the new 485 receipt & 140 approval notice).

    Thanks for any suggestions/thoughts you might have.
    Thanks





    hairstyles VOGUE US July 2011 - Emma emma watson vogue us july. Wonderful Emma Watson New
  • Wonderful Emma Watson New



  • desi3933
    06-16 03:31 PM
    FYI, there will be a manager from TCS/WIPRO/IBM side to whom all these L1s will be reporting... They will "work" with client MGRs but report to employer MGR....

    legal shortcut.

    >> This shows your poor understanding of how an Indian company is being operated
    :D





    santb1975
    01-09 10:12 PM
    ^^^





    nocomment
    09-23 09:11 PM
    I hope these numbers didn't include septembers approvals. Does this report come out every month?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment