Thursday, June 30, 2011

emma watson kissing

images Emma Watson is all grown-up emma watson kissing. emma watson kissing scene
  • emma watson kissing scene



  • baleraosreedhar
    08-21 05:11 PM
    Hi All

    I think we should not loose hope and feel USICS will wake up and resolve all this mess

    1) 4-6 years back there was big mess of labour blachole: people started rasing their voices, companies started writing letters and finally they started BackProcessign centers, streamlined process and finally labours were approved

    2) I 140 was taking hell of a time: people started writing letters and ther esult was Premium processing( Even though they have s toppe dit now but still USCIS had listed to us and gave a path to resolve our issues)

    So taking all these into perpective, I think all EB3 folks should not loose their heart, but we should make an effort to appraise USCIS,Congress,Senators of the pain of EB3 folks who are waiting for a long time to get their american dream realized.

    So dont get dishearted or loose ur focus by others comments, no one dreamed in 2003 that labours will be approved,but still they got approved.So today we maybe facing lot of negative vibes and comments that it snot going to happen and no law tells the EB3 should get their visa's before EB2.So my fellow EB3ians PLEASE write as many letters as possible, as many calls as possible to make it happen.

    It all starts with a dream, a zeal to achieve it.So I think it is possible if we make a collective effort .





    wallpaper emma watson kissing scene emma watson kissing. images hot Emma Watson almost
  • images hot Emma Watson almost



  • akhilmahajan
    05-16 02:36 PM
    Yes there is a clause. So i think that covers us consultants.

    Thanks.





    emma watson kissing. emma watson kissing. i
  • emma watson kissing. i



  • singhv_1980
    02-05 04:44 PM
    hello all,

    i will really really appreciate your posts..

    its been 23rd day..H1B renewal..New Delhi..still waiting for PP..i got no slip ..no warning to wait ..nothing..

    But now i think its not stuck due to PIMS..it could be anything ?? some admin processing ? some security check ? some name check ??

    How do we differentiate what are our passports held up for..COULD THIS BE CALLED 221(g)..i read in forums..221g can take forever ??

    -Shahuja

    I am not very sure but my understanding is that consulate will tell you if there is any issue reg security clearance etc (in other words 221 g).

    Did VO tell you anything about administrative processing during your interview??





    2011 images hot Emma Watson almost emma watson kissing. Emma Watson kiss
  • Emma Watson kiss



  • illinois_alum
    08-12 11:28 AM
    I have the same situation. CPO change date on 5th, email on 6th. Since then, no LUD, status changes, email, or snail mail.

    No need to worry...I got my physical cards yesterday in the mail - about 7 business days after CPO update. You will get the cards soon...



    more...


    emma watson kissing. emma watson kissing her
  • emma watson kissing her



  • abhijitp
    07-31 03:21 PM
    question: can I file without employer letter
    For an employment-based petition, in order to proceed and be valid,
    they
    need to still INTEND to be employed by the sponsoring employer if and
    when
    they get their green card. The employer however, does not need to sign
    any
    forms per se with relation to the adjustment petition. If the alien is
    currently working for the sponsoring employer (on H-1B or other) he or
    she
    can port or transfer employers without penalty or without losing the
    green
    card process 180 days after they file the I-485 petition. At that
    point,
    they can change employers and work for whomever they wish (provided
    they
    have a valid work permit)

    The forms which need to be filed with the I-485 include;

    Form I-485 for EACH applicant with $325 filing fee ($225 if under age
    14)
    Proof of approved I-140
    Form G-325A for each applicant
    G-28, if attorney involved
    Form I765 Work Permit (optional) (filing fee of $180)
    Form I-131 Travel Permit (optional) (filing fee of $170)
    Fingerprint fee of $70 for each
    Medical examination by INS approved doctor
    Passport, visa, approval notices and I-94 card showing all years in the
    US
    in valid status and maintenance of status
    Marriage certificate, birth certificates of children.
    Form I-134 Affidavit of Support (notarized) or I-864, with tax returns
    (1
    year must be attached, but income for three years must be listed); job
    letter from the alien's current employer; and pay-stubs.
    If the alien is NOT yet working for the sponsoring employer, I like to
    include a letter from the employer stating that if and when the alien
    gets
    his residency, they still intend to hire him or her.

    Hope this answers the questions.
    Is it possible for us to ask, what are the chances of rejection solely based on the lack of the Employment Verification Letter? If too high, it is a better idea to re-submit. If not a high risk, might as well wait for the A# and then send out this document.
    I was present on the conf call on Sunday and wanted to ask this question in the end, but we ran out of time, I have sent her a follow up email with this question (no response yet).





    emma watson kissing. emma watson kissing scene in
  • emma watson kissing scene in



  • sam2006
    01-08 10:37 AM
    my letter is on its way

    will reach by next week .. great goin IV



    more...


    emma watson kissing. tattoo “Our kiss Emma Watson
  • tattoo “Our kiss Emma Watson



  • fatjoe
    10-12 04:24 PM
    Hi Kewl:
    So there is a difference between "With an IO" and "Assigned to an IO" , right? So, how do you ask the rep about that? Will they tell you if it is with an IO and assigned to an IO? When I spoke to the second level rep. it appeard to me that my case is with an IO.





    2010 emma watson kissing. i emma watson kissing. Emma Watson is all grown-up
  • Emma Watson is all grown-up



  • pak
    10-03 08:55 AM
    We filed 485/765 on July 3rd. No RN till today. Checks not cashed. What can be done???



    more...


    emma watson kissing. house emma watson kissing
  • house emma watson kissing



  • radhay
    06-29 04:08 PM
    same thing from my law firrm..

    "I have received the following update from the American Immigration
    Lawyers Assoc. regarding the July quota:

    Update on July Visa Availability

    We are hearing from multiple sources that, on Monday or Tuesday of next
    week, State Department plans to issue a revised Visa Bulletin for July
    2007. This revised Bulletin would retrogress some or all of the
    employment-based categories, very likely to the point of unavailable.
    Reports from AILA members about unusual levels and types of activities
    by USCIS indicate a particular push to adjudicate employment-based
    adjustments currently in the pipeline so as to exhaust visa numbers for
    fiscal year 2007.

    This follows the actions of USCIS in June, when it began rejecting EB-3
    "Other Worker" adjustment applications even though the Visa Bulletin
    showed an October 2001 cut-off date, on the basis that the "Other
    Worker" numbers for the year had been exhausted."


    What the heck?????





    hair Emma Watson kiss emma watson kissing. 2010 Emma+watson+kiss+
  • 2010 Emma+watson+kiss+



  • punjabi
    04-01 05:18 PM
    It is not confirmed yet whether they would consider all of the 12k towards the decision for the May Bulletin or not.

    They might want to disperse the 12k numbers in the subsequent months, if they try to be a little conservative.


    This is a very simple calculation. Following are the numbers before Oct -2006. These total to ~ 12K.

    EB2-C - 3521
    EB2-I - 9345

    The dates will move further if more than 12K numbers are infused into the system. I would say that the dates should be in Oct - Nov 2006 range with these 12K numbers, having Nov as buffer as they may issue RFE's to folks.



    more...


    emma watson kissing. dresses Emma Watson Kiss Pics.
  • dresses Emma Watson Kiss Pics.



  • puvathoor
    01-24 05:26 PM
    Talking about travel experience, here is one I had at the CDG Airport in Paris..

    I was flying back this Dec 31st, 2007 from Dubai and had a 5 hour layover at CDG. I had to go to a different terminal from the one I landed in... and that meant going through security check again at the new terminal.

    I placed by carry on backpack on the x ray machine and I was waiting for my bag to at least start moving before I walked through the metal detector. While the ICTS (pvt company) security agent on the othe side signalled me to walk through, i said (in English) that I would like to wait till the bags get into the X-ray machine..

    This did not sit well with this ICTS Agent.. He walked past the metal detector and proceeded to shove and push me past the metal detector.. (I forgot to mention that I had knee surgery ~ 20 days back to fix an ACL injury)

    I could not believe that I was shoved past a metal detector.. I said to the ICTS agent that he had no right to shove me and I asked to speak to his supervisor.. This made this so called agent more angry and he started to threaten me repeatening "you want to report me"!! His immediate supervisor said that since this was a security issue nothing could be done.. Not willing to give up, I asked to speak the head agent there.. He was a bit more helpful.. he gave me a website and a mailing address where I can write to..(with the details of which gate and what time I experienced this)..

    I kept repeating to every supervisor that I did the right thing and their agent did the wrong thing by shoving me..

    I was not satisfied with just some addresses and website for the terrible way I was treated. After a while of sitting at the terminal, I went back and I asked that I wanted to file a Police case against the agent. Initially, the agents said once you are in the terminal, you cannot get out.. I spoke to the head agent again who let me get out and gave me directions to the Police booth in the airport.

    At the police station, I stood around with Visa violaters for a while.. Eventually, they were able to find someone who spoke halting English.. Since I was not physically hurt, I could not file a Police case against the agent. What I was able to file was something like an incident report (but unfortunately no tracking #)

    This was an interesting first hand experience in overt racism.. being treated like crap because the agent thought he could get away with doing that to a South Asian looking person..

    I have since written to
    - ICTS France, Roissy Pole le Dome, 1 rue de la haye, 95000 Roussy CDG Paris, France

    - Air France

    - e-mailed ADPWEB [ADPWEB@adp.fr]

    - Nicholas Sarkozy

    and a few others..

    I am not going to let this ICTS Agent treat people like crap.. After he saw that I went out to put a police case, he came to talk to me at the terminal saying that I can shove him if I want and a lot of other excuses.. I kept repeating my mantra " I did the right thing. You did the wrong thing. You cannot force me to do the wrong thing.."

    I will keep writing to all the parties until I hear back..

    and Air France, even though I liked your service at the airplane, I am not flying through CDG ever again..

    Lets vote with our feet.. Lets vote with our money.. Lets avoid airports that don't treat all passengers equally..





    hot emma watson kissing her emma watson kissing. emma watson kiss.
  • emma watson kiss.



  • cutehemu
    11-14 02:45 PM
    just mailed them ...thanx



    more...


    house emma watson kissing scene in emma watson kissing. tattoo emma watson kiss scene
  • tattoo emma watson kiss scene



  • Nil
    03-10 05:27 PM
    Let us start the groundwork by brainstorming.

    Few sample topics:
    Calling individual congress-persons / senators / local journalists.
    Writing to the above as well as to the white house (a petition en masse maybe?)
    Collecting funds targeted for this purpose ('Will need an estimate)

    IV core - pls - we need your inputs..





    tattoo emma watson kissing scene in emma watson kissing. wallpaper Emma Watson has
  • wallpaper Emma Watson has



  • smitha
    07-09 08:55 PM
    If I hadn't already spent $34 on sending flowers to USCIS, I would have definitely sent a "bon voyage" bouquet to you.

    To anyone still thinking about sending flowers, do this woman a favor, and send her flowers instead!

    Please don't make fun out of it. Whatever I thought, I conveyed. Please understand and evaluate whether this is really a fact or a joke.



    more...


    pictures tattoo “Our kiss Emma Watson emma watson kissing. emma watson kisses daniel
  • emma watson kisses daniel



  • belmontboy
    09-23 05:06 PM
    So for EB-3 we have 1630 from 01, and 8300 from 02 and 12500 from 03..how long would this take to clear given EB 3 allotment??. every year??.

    With horizontal spillover, things don't look good for EB3-I in 2009-2010.
    However, 2010-2011 things should be great for EB3-I, as EB2-I & C would be pretty close to current (or) current.





    dresses emma watson kiss. emma watson kissing. emma watson kiss.
  • emma watson kiss.



  • Abhinaym
    03-31 09:03 AM
    Looks like this year USCIS understood they need some money and accept some extra applications, which may be the same file I485 when PD is not current. and date might go to end of 2007.
    Just a thought

    Ghee shakkar for you ...



    more...


    makeup house emma watson kissing emma watson kissing. emma watson kissing scene in
  • emma watson kissing scene in



  • CADude
    09-19 04:15 PM
    I sent following fax to senator, congressmen, etc.
    If any one knows the fax# of any senior executive @ NSC. Please post here.

    Bottomline, everyone has to fight his/her battle. Help yourself.

    Date: Sept 19th 2007

    To,
    The Honorable Senator Dianne Feinstein
    United States Senate
    331 Hart Senate Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20510
    Phone: (202) 224-3841
    Fax: (202) 228-3954

    Sub: Inquiry/status for I-485 AOS application sent to USCIS, Nebraska Service Center on July 2nd 2007 [USPS Tracking No. XXXXXXXUS]

    Dear Honorable Ms. Feinstein,

    My Adjustment Application [type, e.g. I-485] was delivered to INS Express, Nebraska Service Center, Lincoln, NE on July 2nd 2007. I didn’t get any information for said application. USCIS Customer Service are very unhelpful and don’t provide any information.

    USCIS website says NSC are working with August 2007 received AOS applications. So USCIS is either not following the First in First out (FIFO) process for sure or misleading the public.

    I need help of your good office to track my AOS application delivered to NSC on July 2nd 2007. Please feel free to contact me for any additional information.

    Details as provided below:
    ...
    ...
    ...


    Sincerely yours,





    girlfriend wallpaper Emma Watson has emma watson kissing. talk kissing Emma Watson
  • talk kissing Emma Watson



  • logiclife
    07-09 07:01 PM
    Everyone, please use this thread for directions and SEND FLOWERS NOW (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6191)if you havent already done that.

    The more the number, the more the media attention. Trust, me, the more media attention this gets, the more likely are chances of getting heard in congress.

    The objective here was never to melt Gonzalez's heart with flowers. The media attention is precious and only YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE by sending flowers.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6191





    hairstyles dresses Emma Watson Kiss Pics. emma watson kissing. 2011 Emma Watson, who is
  • 2011 Emma Watson, who is



  • aquarianf
    06-15 01:08 PM
    Seems like we are so many here who are planning to file on our own. Isn't it wise to hire an attorney and negotiate a better rate, so we all can file correctly in one shot?


    All attorneys are going to be very very busy so it is just better to file your self. I have an attorny, I submitted all documents to my attorney by 20th May but they have not done anything about it.





    shailesh2006
    06-27 10:56 PM
    Can anybody guide me what will be the eligibility code for H4 dependent in EAD form

    shailesh





    lazycis
    11-23 08:39 AM
    Amicus brief filed in the 1st Circuit appeal by AILF.
    The brief discusses in details three major questions:

    1) why the USCIS has a duty to adjudicate any application properly filed with them
    2) why 8 USC 1252(a)(2)(B)(ii) does not bar jurisdiction in AOS mandamus cases
    3) why the duty to adjudicate does not depend on a specific statutory or regulatory timeframe.

    http://boards.immigrationportal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17149&d=1195639525

    Amicus brief filed in the 11th Circuit appeal by AILF. Discusses the same questions, a good reading.

    http://boards.immigrationportal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17018&d=1190059659



    No comments:

    Post a Comment