Even with a 1% representation ( assuming that 2004 folks such as us are NOT tired to participate in poll), the total number should be some thing like 8000-9000. 1.5 dependents makes it 20K-25Knumbers.
Also I noticed that a lot of people who voted here has their profile listed as EB-3. Did those guys took the wrong poll or did interfiling?
I feel that OCT EB-2 I & C reversal of DOS was a knee jerk reaction to USCIS's random approvals and we should see a good jump's in next few months.
wallpaper Emma Watson, 2011
His EAD is going to be expired soon, as he is a july 07 filer. He is worried that if he joins my employer at this point, and if he doesn't get his EAD renewed in time, he would be in trouble.
He already sent papers for renew but haven't heard back. After six weeks, his current EAD will expire.
can anyone guide, what are his options? my employer will not file H1B. is there anything like interim EAD?
You can expedite his case as I consider this an emergency. Check this link for more details. http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?p=179864#post179864
You would use the metadata table to fill the list for the combobox and then bind the list to the 'degree' fields on your persons table
There are numerous ways to actually accomplish this, I'll run through a straight forward method using the datasource wizard
1. Drop a combobox onto the page
2. Go to the 'Data Sources' window which is usually docked on the left and add a new data source
3. Pick your data provider (I've picked database)
4. Set up your connection to connect to the database. I've just included the connection data in the application for the sake of simplicity
5. Choose the table you wish to bind to - this will be the 'metadata' table with your degrees
6. Finish the wizard, now in the datasources window you should have your table visible.
7. Drag the whole table onto the combobox
8. The program will assign the DisplayMember and ValueMember of the combobox automatically, you can modify it in the combobox properties - the ValueMember is the underlying identifier (the ID column) whereas the DisplayMember is the value you will actually see in the box
9. Repeat steps 1-6 to add your 'persons' table to the datasources window (you can use the same connection as you used before, you won't need to add another)
10. Once you have added the persons table, in the datasources window expand the persons table so you can see all of the actual columns of the table.
11. Find the column you will be binding to (the degree1 column for instance) and drag that onto the combobox.
Of course you will need to make sure that a certain record from your persons table is selected as the datasource contains a record pointer - you can always drop a BindingNavigator control on there and associate it with the datasource but it does look a bit 'Microsoft Accesss' so I don't use them. Of course you will probably be getting to your persons form via a persons list in the first place so naturally you will be passing in the persons 'ID' and finding that person in the table using the ID
Either way your combobox is bound - your metadata is bound to the item list of the combobox and the persons tables 'degree1' field is bound to the selected value of the box. Visual Studio tends to be quite intelligent in this respect - if you drag a data column onto a bindable control it knows that it should bind the 'value' of that control to the data source. If you drag an entire data table or data container onto the control it knows to bind any 'list' objects to it.
VS 2008 will have already added the necessary code to 'bind' the objects at runtime - check your 'onload' function in the VB code
Of course you've only really got one thing to bind to on a textbox so you get different functionality (with respect though you can actually bind to any property of a control but most of the time why would you want to?)
This is just an example of how to bind to a control - the data exists in memory, so any changes you make won't affect the database immediately. In fact I'm not 100% on how the data gets written back with tableadapters. You may want to read up on them, I usually use custom objects which implement the bindable interfaces.
Looks like you can just use the 'Update' method on the tableadapter and pass in the dataset thats automatically defined for you (the dataset will be holding the actual data you are editing). So if you stick a 'save' button on the page and then in the save method call YourTableAdapter.Update(YourDataSource) that should do it - I'll give it a try!
2011 Emma Watson in a See Through
I am July2 filer at NSC....based on LUD, I suspect, it has gone to TSC and no information ever since....
Where do guys see the LUD? And what number do you call the USCIS on? Thanx.
Here was my shot from this evening's game..
Staring off into space, Steve wonders about life, the future, and the outcome of the game.
I think the author is referring to the first step (labor) which INS will undoubtfully reject a lot of applications if in recession or in down time.
2010 images Emma Watson Hairstyles
To the best of my knowledge, here are the answers to your Q's
1) No (because you are applying for different class)
2) H1 and H4 are not in same class.
Why I said H1 and H4 is not in same class is, when you choose "Purpose of Travel" as "working in USA" then they are showing multiple choices for "Select Visa class". where it lists H1 , H2, h3 etc.. separately. When H1 and H2/ H3 are not in same class then how H4 will be of same class as H1.
Also refer the link below. where it listed H1 and H4 separately in Visa class table.
Non-Immigrant Visas - Visa Classes (http://madrid.usembassy.gov/cons/nonimmigvisaclasses.html)
hair Emma Watson New Hairstyle 2011
The ideal thing is to do it while still on h1 and then do the 485 application.
Since you are from rest of the world ? the rules and dates will be different for you. not sure how though ? sorry !
I look to more senior members here for better direction than the advice that I have regurgitated for you.
Did any of you knew the Green card problems when you came?
Did you know the problems when you applied for greencard many years ago?
When was the first time you found out there was a ling wait period and so many problems?
Can you please clear your point for asking these here ?
hot Emma Watson AKA Hermione has
house Emma Watson Hairstyles Picture
Thanks coopheal, desi3933.
But in case of switching from H1b to EAD (while working for H1b/GC sponsoring employer), there is no termination, changes in the employee�s eligibility or change in job duties. So no requirement to cancel H1b.
tattoo emma watson haircut 2011. Emma Watson short swept back
been arrested, cited, charged, indicted, fined or imprisoned for breaking or violating any law or ordinance, excluding
Thats true but the thread starter indicated he had non-traffic citation. I don't know what it is...but it will be good to know examples of non-traffic citations.
pictures emma watson haircut 2011.
(b) I have an approved I-140
(c) My 485 has not been filed yet
(d) I just got my H1 approved and it would be effective from Oct 1 2008
So, if I change my current job from Employer A to Employer B and if Employer B agrees to take over my Green Card Process,
1) Should I re-file my I-140? (I presume the answer is Yes, but don't want to be a smart a**, wanted to get it clarified to the maximum extent possible)
2) Will my current Priority Date be carried over? That is, can I re-file my I-140 with my new Employer B with the same priority date of May 2004?
3) If I can move from Employer A to Employer B and file my new I-140, should this be done asap and before Employer A revokes my current approved I-140?
4) How much time does it take when I file I-140 with premium processing? (I can probably find this from USCIS website, but wanted to know real-time experiences)
5) Within how many days of joining my new Employer B should I file my new I-140?
6) I understand that the Employer A can revoke my I-140 and use my approved labor for any other viable applicant, but I also know that the Labor Substitution concept ceased to exist from July 2007. What is the benefit for my Employer A to revoke the I-140?
7) Last, but not the least - Should I file for a new labor where I will get a new Priority date and go back to that (god forsaken) square 1?
Thanks in advance for your time and I am finding it difficult to assimilate the answers from various posts.
dresses dresses Emma Watson Boyfriend 2011. emma watson haircut 2011. emma watson
not sure what your point is. the list clearly states
"Unemployment compensation is also not considered for public charge purposes."
makeup Emma Watson had earned quite a
girlfriend Emma Watson Hairstyles:
Maybe because everybody is frustated by immigration laws.
You have to be carefull with anything you say here, because someone come up bashing you because you didn't did something...
hairstyles Here sweet Emma Watson with
Unfortunately my EB2 I140 does not have the EB3 priority date assigned as my attorney did not seek that when applying. Now He is trying to get the EB2 I140 amended with the EB3 priority date. TSC keep rejecting it without giving any reason.
Did you use your own attorney?
PS: You know that Power = IV right? = )