Sunday, June 26, 2011

east asia map political

images south east asia map blank. east asia map political. east asia map political.
  • east asia map political.



  • Soul
    02-05 03:06 PM
    Thanks :bounce:

    - Soul :goatee:





    wallpaper east asia map political. east asia map political. hairstyles and faces Southeast Asia. southeast asia map political. political
  • hairstyles and faces Southeast Asia. southeast asia map political. political



  • lfadgyas
    04-16 11:19 AM
    EB3:
    it was moved with 1 (one) year from AUG-01-2002 to AUG-01 2003 - was it? Or they just entered wrongly???





    east asia map political. political. east asia map
  • political. east asia map



  • mpadapa
    02-11 11:21 AM
    arnab221, I greatly respect your opinion. Here is the primary assumption from the famous thread EB2 will be current in a year (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20185).

    I presume EB2 India will be current by next October. Till now for EB2 India there are only 1/3 of 7% of 140K visas which are 3,266. Due to the new change of horizontal fall outs EB2 India exclusively getting about 32k visas, very little share to china. So this change making an availability of about 30k aditional visas to EB2 India along with regular 3,266. So total About 32K visas for EB2 India. This includes unused Family Visa Numbers as well. So from now on EB2 India getting almost 10 times more visas.

    And due to the change to Horizontal Fall out of Visa Numbers from Vertical Fall outs, Its not the India which loses but its EB3 ROW.

    From the DOS data we know EB2-I got only 14,819 instead of 32K assumed in the above quote. We all hope things would be better but reality seems to be different.


    On one hand we have VLD Rao crunching numbers like CRAY XMP and telling that EB2 will be close to current by End of the Year . On the other hand Mapadpa now says that the movement will be slow . I am a mere mortal and i am confused to the core on what to make of it ,





    2011 hairstyles and faces Southeast Asia. southeast asia map political. political east asia map political. Southeast Asia Map
  • Southeast Asia Map



  • arc
    09-05 04:22 PM
    Myself and Abhijit booked the flight in United from OAKLAND airport. As we are going to be in DC on Tuesday morning, this is the pretty decent flight with no-stop...We booked this thru www.kayak.com...
    Mon, Sep 17, 2007 11:10 PM - OAK to IAD
    Tue, Sep 18, 2007 6:52 PM - IAD to OAK

    The price came ~$280

    Venkey

    I sent you a PM, can we team up? I need some more info!



    more...


    east asia map political. political map of asia
  • political map of asia



  • sheela
    02-21 08:45 AM
    This is the most bizarre thing I ever heard w.r.to immigration. Usually the IO schedules an interview at one of the local offices or at one of the CBP (Customs and Border Patrol) offices. Atleast in San Francisco, both USCIS and CBP offices are located in the same building.

    This happened to me and I may try to summarize my experience here. OP relax . PM me if you want to.

    I Filed EB2i AOS in 07/07. Got a phone call at home (sometime in sep07). I was at work so my wife was the one who recd call and gave them my work ph#. Guy called at work, introduced himself and asked for time to visit me. We fixed up next morning . It was a kind of tense night. I had not informed my attorney about this- thinking it a part of background checks.

    Next morning, an officer in plain bussiness dress showed up at exact time, introduced and gave me his bussiness card and presented his official ID card.

    He spent some 45 minutes or so., and had several questions of personal nature about family and friends and money transmitted to india over the years (He had a complete list of transfers)

    It was all serious questions but in a very casual/relaxed atmosphere (Nothing like allegations/judgemental).

    This all ended very well. Saying GOOD LUCK to GREEN CARD.
    Btw: I arrived in 2000 , worked for the same university until then.





    east asia map political. delusion map of East Asia.
  • delusion map of East Asia.



  • mmj
    04-27 08:46 PM
    Look at the number of people who posted messages to this thread .... even if you say 4 times that number of people posted messages to WhiteHouse.gov it is no where close to the numbers we need .... Lets not kid ourselves - Unless there is a miracle - most of us are looking at aleast another 3-4 year wait :(

    do we have a real poll number: how many have actually send it?
    i did.
    probably many others did as well. need to know....



    more...


    east asia map political. makeup Thisasia political map
  • makeup Thisasia political map



  • MahaBharatGC
    10-08 05:12 PM
    EAD Renewal Filing Date: Sept 12, 2008
    current EAD expired on Sept 30, 2008
    Current Status: Pending:mad:





    2010 political. east asia map east asia map political. south east asia map blank.
  • south east asia map blank.



  • gsc999
    09-19 08:20 PM
    :) This happens like clockwork after every successful IV event. Infact, we have been waiting for such posts to appear, especially from junior members who have joined recently and its not a surprises that they have anonymous profiles ;)

    Guys calm down and don't be defensive. You don't have to explain your successes to anyone. Lets be smart about this and lets learn from our past experiences.

    That some anonymous member is asking such questions demonstrates that people who oppose IV agenda are usually arm-chair critics. They have absolutely no idea how phenomenal this event was.



    more...


    east asia map political. east asia map quiz. southeast
  • east asia map quiz. southeast



  • pete
    12-13 03:11 PM
    What you are doing is something USICS must stop!! Its wrong to jump the line and unfair on others.


    Thats all!!

    Pete MD
    EBE2





    hair Southeast Asia Map east asia map political. 2010 political map of asia
  • 2010 political map of asia



  • WeShallOvercome
    11-30 12:21 AM
    .

    One thing , did any other reputed site report this news ?

    It's on Greg Siskind's blog as well



    more...


    east asia map political. tattoo east asia map political. east political map of asia with capitals.
  • tattoo east asia map political. east political map of asia with capitals.



  • royus77
    06-19 02:57 PM
    I guess most of the folks here are busy preparing to apply for 485. I have different problem here.

    My employer's attorney is charging me outrageous fees of around $5000 to
    apply for 485, AP and EAD for me and my spouse. This excludes USCIS fees. I work on hourly basis, so I should be taking care of immigration fees. My employer is not allowing me to file through another law firm.

    Do I have any other options. How much do they charge usually.


    Same with me My current attorney increased the fee overnight and luckily my employer is ready to work with others. find another one today and sent all the documents ( my 140 was already approved and available with me ) ..Dont want to take any risk with the 485 filing .....so hired another attorney





    hot political map of asia east asia map political. map political, east asia
  • map political, east asia



  • Kitiara
    02-04 05:28 PM
    I don't care! I got a second vote! :beam:

    Thank you very much for voting for my little castle. Still got a long way to catch up with Soul and Eilsoe though. :cyborg:



    more...


    house east Southeast+asia+map+ east asia map political. Southern Asia Political Map
  • Southern Asia Political Map



  • santb1975
    01-27 01:33 PM
    The employer does not seem to be clean. Please don't set yourself up for stress and abuse



    Hi,

    I am planning to accept an offer from a company that will also sponsor my H1. All the terms & conditions look fine to me and their seems to be no bond.

    However, the offer letter has a clause that is a bit strange and raised some doubts in my mind. Experienced people please comment and let me know if it has a risky hidden meaning. Please note I am not going to take any trainings and would start to work immediately with one of their clients. The clause goes like this.

    "Employee acknowledges that the Company may invest significant sums to train and educate Employee and the Company�s investment in Employee would be jeopardized if Employee were to leave the company�s employment prior to the Company�s receipt of the benefits of such training and education. Employee hereby agrees to refund to the Company all amounts expended by the Company in the immediately preceding 12 months for education or training of the Employee if Employee resigns from the employment with the Company or is terminated by the Company for gross neglect of duty, material breach of the Letter or this Agreement or conviction or plea of guilty or no contests to a felony. Employee authorizes the Company to deduct and withhold such payment in full from any compensation or other amounts otherwise owed or payable to Employee. The payments will be due within 30 days of
    termination of the employment."





    tattoo delusion map of East Asia. east asia map political. hairstyles east asia map political. map political map of asia with capitals.
  • hairstyles east asia map political. map political map of asia with capitals.



  • SK2007
    10-12 10:46 AM
    My labor was filed on July 2004 and I have not received an approval yet.
    I got an RFE last week stating that Employeer has to again prove the RIR status of the application.
    So Lawyer has started the advertisement process again.


    I am in similar situation, My PD is AUG04, EB2(Traditional), stuck at PBEC, I got an RFE saying they have only the first page of the application. My lawyer just sent all the paper work. I am currently on my 10th year on H1B. Lost my first LC to sep 11 and since then stuck with PBEC. I guess these things happen thats all. I am hopeing they will start I-140 premium process again.



    more...


    pictures makeup Thisasia political map east asia map political. 2010 southeast asia map
  • 2010 southeast asia map



  • JazzByTheBay
    09-21 01:08 PM
    Noticed you joined in September 2007, and this is your 5th post. Welcome to IV!

    Were you present at the rally? I'm guessing you weren't.

    IV represents high-skilled, educated, professionals - most of us don't expect to see major changes happen overnight. We do not expect the United States Congress, or the Senate, or the White House to fall in love with our cause instantly and issue us green cards by the weekend!

    Nevertheless, the process of educating lawmakers, the media, and the country should continue.

    The rally was just another step, albeit a significant one. It's symbolism isn't lost on anyone who attended. A significant number of meetings were held on lobby day.

    cheers!
    jazz

    Ok, I've seen a lot of threads about go to the rally, actions items, I've reading a lot of guys saying dont ask for your receipt status, dont waste your time etc, etc.

    Yes we did the rally we were great with all those signs, and appearing in the Indy TV but...

    Question remains open:

    1. When are they going to increase the GC quota?
    2. When congress id going to do something?

    I've the feeling that that's it we made our point but we are still with no GC, waiting receipts..............





    dresses map political, east asia east asia map political. east asia map with capitals.
  • east asia map with capitals.



  • bombay
    12-27 01:04 PM
    We should be happy that we would be much better than the local guys after gettting our green card. We can offshore jobs to our native countries and earn good money and retire soon.
    Every coin has two sides, offshoring is good as well as bad. I am from non IT field and would offshore my jobs to india as soon as i get my green card. I hope not much americians can compete me but some chinese can.



    more...


    makeup east asia map quiz. southeast east asia map political. east Southeast+asia+map+
  • east Southeast+asia+map+



  • vinoddas
    09-26 06:24 PM
    i was in a similar situation about this with a priority date of Jan '06.. i was planning to get married in dec 2009.. but my dates were current and fearing that I might get my GC soon, I rushed to Australia (my fiancee is AUS citizen) and got a registered marriage done... she is still in aus and planning to join me later using following-to-join when i do get gc.. unfortunately, I did not get my GC when the dates were current in Aug or Sep...

    but, i dont know how to advice you.. it is a very sticky situation... i think best option is to do H1B, and before that to try and get some visitor visa... my lawyer says there is a 50% chance for one to get H1B if you apply on April 1st.. and almost 0% chance if you apply after April 1st...

    oooh another option that i thought out, during my stressful thinking days about this, was that the H1B quota is not valid for certain jobs.. like doctors, and also if you work in like non-profit orgs and stuff... try to explore that.. this means that ur wife can get H1B right away...

    F1 is not an options, since you have to show non-immigrant intent.





    girlfriend hairstyles east asia map political. map political map of asia with capitals. east asia map political. dresses Southeast Asia | Outline Map southeast asia map political.
  • dresses Southeast Asia | Outline Map southeast asia map political.



  • Green.Tech
    06-19 01:57 PM
    Bump.





    hairstyles tattoo east asia map political. east political map of asia with capitals. east asia map political. 2011 2011 east asia map
  • 2011 2011 east asia map



  • cjagtap
    07-07 02:20 PM
    Here is the link to the NY Times Editorial:

    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/07/opinion/07sat1.html

    It is one of the most well written editorials from a renowned source. (You might have to register to see it). Everyone should try to send emails via the above link to their own Senators and Congressman, along with various Congressmen on the House Judicial Committee (Subcommittee on Immigration). http://judiciary.house.gov/committeestructure.aspx?committee=4 .

    The House.gov web site does not accept email from anyone outside their respective constituency. The Chairperson is from San Jose CA while the other members are from CA, VA, MA, TX, IL, etc. If you are from one of these places, you need to emphasize the importance to them and also mention that we are the next wealthy voting block of the future elections and we will remember them. Now only a Congressional oversight can save us from the USCIS created crisis.





    addsf345
    07-13 01:40 PM
    "Long Journey. Finally GC
    by J2GC
    Hi Guys,
    After a long journey of more than Sixteen years in this country, I finally received my GC.
    In short, I came in 1993 on J-1 for my training which took six years, followed by one year on O-1 visa and then J-1 waiver for three and half years in underserved area. Then applied for labor certification in Oct, 2003 EB2, through university, which was approved and then retrogressed. Applied Schedule IIA, approved but also got retrogressed. Got AILA liaison and Senetor involved.
    Applied for EB1 and NIW in July 2008.
    My lawyer was very much involved in the whole process, was very helpful at every step, and wrote letters to USCIS.
    Finally, GC came in April, 2009 and received the cards one week later. My PD Oct 2003.
    During these time, I actually had no problmes at my job or my my wife's job. Brought a house four years ago.
    The main problems were:
    Daughter and son could not apply to state colleges/ medical colleges. (daughter going to med school next month)
    Got stuck in India for renew of H-1 for 2 months!!! (worst time of my life, with my wife and kids in US) I tied every thing from writing letters to calling Ambasador. Not effective.
    Could not go to certain occasions, like death of very close family members, weddings etc.
    However, I kept my cool and prayed and got lot of support from Immigration voice.
    As a small token of appreciation, I am donating $500 .(and will keep on supporting)
    We all are going to get GC, some sooner some later. Just keep on doing you job.
    Thanks you all for all the information and support.
    J2GC (J-1 visa to GC)"

    Congrates, and thank you so much for supporting and appreciating IV. Your journey is inspirational to rest of us. God bless all.





    vikki76
    06-23 02:02 PM
    Why can't garbage be thrown in Walmart shopping plastic bags?
    It doesn't make sense to harm environment even more by buying new things.In fact, there are new trash cans available whose upper mouth is designed to fit in shopping bags itself.
    Regards photos-Let's say you save $20 by saving on photo. You can put this extra $20 in bank @rate of 5%. or you can spend it on extra dinner/movie.
    Both options will still rejuvenate economy.
    If you send saved $20 to India-Indian govt will be happy to reduce its oil import bill by $20, your family will use this $20 to buy a new Motorola cell phone/Nike shoes or eat dinner at MacDonalds.
    Circle of Money never stops.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment