Thursday, June 30, 2011

credit cards

images Business Credit Cards credit cards. credit cards and managing
  • credit cards and managing



  • krishmunn
    04-01 03:12 PM
    Link please..

    Shusterman’s Immigration Update April 2011 | Carl Shusterman (http://shusterman.com/newsletterusimmigrationapril2011.html)





    wallpaper credit cards and managing credit cards. MasterCard credit cards
  • MasterCard credit cards



  • coopheal
    11-12 09:26 PM
    I had sent the four letters to different service centers. Got a reply letter back from TSC.
    The letter says "Thanks you for your recent inquiry to the Texas Service Center (TSC) via letter for information regarding your case. ....." Seems like a standard letter template.
    They returned my letter and even the envelope too. :)





    credit cards. to accept credit cards by
  • to accept credit cards by



  • avi_ny
    09-22 03:07 PM
    When did you receive the mail?

    Sometime around 11AM.





    2011 MasterCard credit cards credit cards. All major credit cards
  • All major credit cards



  • SunnySurya
    08-07 02:41 PM
    Yes the people who were able to get their companies open offices in the states where the approval times were faster were smarter than me! Because I believed in the system and they did not.
    Originally Posted by malaGCPahije
    If someone is smarter to get his way ahead of me, it is good for him/her. I cannot blame my status on someone else's intelligence/ smartness. If I do not know how to play the game, it is my problem (it actually is, hence I am stuck). But that is OK. I am happy the way I am..



    more...


    credit cards. and receiving credit cards
  • and receiving credit cards



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    06-19 02:06 AM
    Dick head, as I said check your reading comprehension skills. I am sure you will flunk it. Agreed reference was in my post but you have diluted the whole meaning of my post. Great that you are a perfectionist who reads words carefully.

    You just picked up one words in my post and diluted the whole meaning of it. Cant imagine where chutiyas like you come from.

    I am sure you are some lowly developer under threat from off shore vendors and hence desperate to see their backs off you by hook or crook.

    You are certainly showing your class and language skills here. Your momma teach you to talk like that? :rolleyes:

    Tell me something.. when you applied for your L1 visa, did you fill out a DS157 form? All males in a certain age group are required to fill that, women are not.. but I'm not sure what they require from hijras like you :D





    credit cards. American Express Credit Card
  • American Express Credit Card



  • vikki76
    10-12 12:45 AM
    Thanks for such informative post KewlChap.
    My case is pending with IO since Sept 15th and there are no updates officially from USCIS. My question is- what should I ask IO through POJ method on phone? They just tell me to wait.
    Should I directly ask "what is status of my application"- tried that once and then was told to wait.
    Folks,

    Got the email about being registered as a new permanent resident on Oct 8th. Thanks to SoP, caliguy, fatjoe and all others on the forum who helped / gave me support. I essentially learned that USCIS will not move quickly on their own, they need to be pursued just like any other govt. office in India. I give my time line below for an idea of what I did. If anyone is waiting still, I sincerely think that you should do all of POJ/SR/Infopass/Senator/Ombudsman.

    Timeline:

    Sept 1st - became current
    Sept 5th - contacted NSC several times through POJ. Finally, a very nice lady told me that my case was not even assigned to an officer. Said that she will send in a request to the contractor to pull my case out and get it assigned to an officer.
    Sept 11th - Case pulled out of storage area and moved to a smaller waiting room [got this info later, but this is what had happened]
    Sept 13th: Opened SR.
    Sept 18th - Infopass: Told me that my case was assigned to an officer on Sept 11th (which was wrong really) and that I should wait 30 days. Also told me that my FP were renewed on March 9th and all my checks were clear.
    Sept 20th: Contacted Senator's office. Said they will send in inquiry.
    Sept 25: Response to SR. Case under review. Wait 30 days.
    Sept 27th: Letter from Senator saying my case was under review and I need to wait 30 days.
    Oct 2nd: Contacted NSC again through POJ method. A nice lady, Terry, told me that my case was assigned to officer on Sept 30th. She said, "your case was pulled out of storage and put in a rather large holding area where it was till Sept 30th." Also confirmed that my FP was renewed and other checks were clear. Said, just wait, it will happen soon.
    Oct 6th: Sent 7001 form to USCIS Ombudsman.
    Oct 8th: Got decision email.

    Learnings: Pursue your case as much as you can. Call NSC, but be polite. They are usually in good mood on Thu/Friday evenings and if you make some small talk, they will help you. I kept records of which NSC IO is rude and if they picked up the next time, I would just keep the phone down. In fact, the lady who helped me remembered me 'coz I managed to reach her 3 times. Dont just ask for status, say that you have called in the past and so far you know xxxx about your case. Some IOs are nice, some are rude. Nice ones actually tried to explain the entire storage area, holding area, supervisor supply chain to me. I think I kind of understand the process that happens at NSC just through these conversations now. Approach Ombudsman asap with form 7001. Call your Senator office and ask to speak to the immigration person. They are very understanding and will help you.

    Long-ish email, but thought that I will put it out there, and it might help someone stuck in this morass. If you need more info, ask me / PM me. I will be around these forums for some more time.



    more...


    credit cards. Britain#39;s credit card debt
  • Britain#39;s credit card debt



  • gccovet
    08-07 02:43 PM
    Dude,

    Sunnysurya is busy trying to get people for the lawsuit. He will not reply to you.

    According to IV Tracker, his EB2 PD is Nov 2005. He has filed in Nebraska.

    Thanks

    Calling all EB3-I with PD before Nov 2005. Please get 3 desi firm names from Sunny_Surya and start EB2 filing. Then port your PD's.
    GCCovet





    2010 to accept credit cards by credit cards. Business Credit Cards
  • Business Credit Cards



  • h1techSlave
    03-26 01:59 PM
    I am only seeing only 100% illegal discrimination in these scenarios. Pretty soon, they will stop hiring US citizes of Indian (or Chines or Japanese or Italians ..) origin.

    This is plain stupidity. These employers should first take a good look at an EAD and a GC. As for as work authorization is concerned, both these cards provide us with the same rights. The EAD says �The person identified is authorized to work in the US for the validity of this card� where as the GC says �The person identified by the card is authorized to work and remain in the US�.

    So why does the legal department come into picture here? Is it because of the expiry date associated with EAD�s? If that�s the case even a GC has got an expiration date (a later date maybe). Does that mean that an additional budget is required to hire GC holders?



    more...


    credit cards. Choose a credit card
  • Choose a credit card



  • singhsa3
    07-11 11:50 AM
    http://www.encounter.co.za/article/112.html

    I especially liked this:

    Several years later, just before his seventieth birthday in 1939, Gandhi was interviewed by a missionary, Dr. John R. Mott. Mott asked Gandhi to single out the most creative experience of his life. This was Gandhi�s reply:

    "I recall particularly one experience that change the course of my life. Seven days after I had arrived in South Africa the client who had taken me there asked me to go to Pretoria from Durban. It was not an easy journey. On the train I had a first-class ticket, but not a bed ticket. At Maritzburg, when the beds were issued, the guard came and turned me out. The train steamed away leaving me shivering in cold. Now the creative experience comes there. I was afraid for my very life. I entered the dark waiting room. There was a white man in the room. I was afraid of him. What was my duty; I asked my self. Should I go back to India, or should I go forward, with God as my helper and face whatever was in store for me? I decided to stay and suffer. My active non-violence began from that day."
    That wintery night in the waiting room on a railway platform, Gandhi made the fateful decision which changed the lives of thousands of South Africans and still inspires us today.





    hair All major credit cards credit cards. Credit cards
  • Credit cards



  • kannan
    01-09 11:33 AM
    letters alrady sent



    more...


    credit cards. The Credit Card Preferences
  • The Credit Card Preferences



  • CADude
    09-21 01:31 PM
    See if you can find the director GERALD HEINAUER @ NSC or any senior executive. I will give a call and demand answers.

    Not sure which one?

    Barrett, Joe & Nicky
    8011 South St
    Lincoln, NE 68506-6535
    (402) 486-0720


    Barrett, Joel
    6142 NW Seventh St
    Lincoln, NE 68521-3757
    (402) 476-9775





    hot and receiving credit cards credit cards. There are also credit card
  • There are also credit card



  • amitjoey
    06-29 06:48 PM
    Could it be that the AILA is talking about the 4th category and AILF's Legal Action Center is seeking plaintiffs - mainly 4th category that got their applications rejected?




    AILA Follow-up to Update on July Visa Availability

    From: AILA National
    Sent: Friday, June 29, 2007 5:48 PM
    Subject: Follow-up to Update on July Visa Availability


    Further to the email earlier today about July visa availability:

    Several members have asked whether they should continue in their efforts to
    file adjustment of status applications for employment-based cases. Of course
    , this is a matter for each attorney's best judgment, but note that:

    -It is not certain what day the revised Bulletin will be issued.

    -It is possible that the revised bulletin will not issue at all--efforts to
    stop this unprecedented action are being pursued.

    -If you "front desk" the application, i.e. decide it is futile to file, and
    a remedy opens up later, having submitted the applications may improve the
    chances of utlizing whatever fix might be available.

    -If you do submit the adjustments, be sure to use a method whereby you can
    document delivery, and keep that documentation for each client.

    -AILF's Legal Action Center is seeking plaintiffs with respect to both the
    adjustment applications that were or are expected to be rejected for June
    and the adjustment applications that are expected to be rejected in July. Go
    to InfoNet Document # 07062975: http://www.aila.org/content/default.aspx?docid=22798 on InfoNet for the Potential Plaintiff Questionnaire and related FAQ.

    We cannot predict now what will happen, but will continue to update the
    membership as developments occur.



    more...


    house Credit Card Bill Online credit cards. credit card regulation
  • credit card regulation



  • desi3933
    06-16 02:59 PM
    OP Do you know how many L1 visa types are there???

    Please enlighten us.

    Who said L1 can't be at client place? Who said L1 can't do programming?

    Of course, person on L1 status can work at client site as long as he/she is directly managed by company that has sponsored L1 visa. They can not be directly managed by client. That is the restriction. Have you even read posts in this thread?



    Don't spit on other community becoz you are loosing some thing...
    A person is saint until it happens to him/her.





    tattoo American Express Credit Card credit cards. Airline Mile Credit Card.
  • Airline Mile Credit Card.



  • PlainSpeak
    03-29 12:07 PM
    its been long time I have been waiting....if you understand hindi then

    "Mere jaisi ban jaoge jab Ishq Tumhe ho jayega"
    "Diwaro se takraoge jab Ishq Tumhe ho jayega"

    Ayega Ayega Ayega ....
    Ayega anne wala (GC) Ayega Ayega .....

    or as Bobby McFerrin says Don't Worry, Be Happy



    more...


    pictures Britain#39;s credit card debt credit cards. World#39;s Top 10 Credit Card
  • World#39;s Top 10 Credit Card



  • nosightofgc
    11-06 09:14 PM
    Quick question -

    What about people with DUI etc? Do they stuck in Name Check Process? I take it the process is different them and they have to go through clerance for Finger Prints.





    dresses There are also credit card credit cards. entire credit card balance
  • entire credit card balance



  • ashres11
    09-21 01:27 PM
    Not sure which one?

    Barrett, Joe & Nicky
    8011 South St
    Lincoln, NE 68506-6535
    (402) 486-0720


    Barrett, Joel
    6142 NW Seventh St
    Lincoln, NE 68521-3757
    (402) 476-9775



    more...


    makeup Choose a credit card credit cards. Credit Card Bill Online
  • Credit Card Bill Online



  • kkt_tkk
    08-21 04:30 PM
    Hi,

    For this kind of phone service, we need Internet (or DSL) connection.
    Currently I am paying to ATT for Internet(DSL) service, $30. I have lanline with them currently.
    If I cancel land line phone service, my DSL fee may increase to $39 + Taxes, etc.

    Can some one recommand best Internet provider info. , better service and price.
    FYI, I am living in Michigan.

    Thanks,

    KKT
    I remember 11 years ago calls to India were 75 cents per minute.
    Now they are 1 cents a minute if you use Airtel.
    This Vonage offer is truly revolutionary for international calling to the 60 countries listed. I suspect soon other VOP services in USA will start providing free calls to India once they see customers switching over to Vonage. This should include VOIP service providers that also provide internet and cable services. If they do not catch up, cable companies will lose customers in the phone sector. If ooma: Free home phone service. Call anywhere in the US with no monthly fees. (http://www.ooma.com/) , MagicJack or Skype provides this, it will be much for cost effective to customers.

    Such services will help bridge the communication gap between immigrants in USA and their home countries. It will feel like making a local call to family and friends anywhere in the world.





    girlfriend Airline Mile Credit Card. credit cards. Credit Cards Accepted: Credit
  • Credit Cards Accepted: Credit



  • mirage
    06-21 11:12 PM
    I haven't read colored copy of any document in any instructions yet, then why are lawyers asking for colored copies ???





    hairstyles The Credit Card Preferences credit cards. to get credit cards that
  • to get credit cards that



  • sledge_hammer
    07-10 02:13 PM
    http://rodeo.cincinnati.com/getlocal/gpstory.aspx?id=100110&sid=115119

    Flowers to Convey Hopes and Concerns of Skilled, Legal Immigrants
    Contributed By Karthik Kumaraguru...





    GCKaIntezar
    05-25 08:51 AM
    Can someone please answer this.

    The LATEST visa stamp.

    There must be a number (9 digit I think) right above your employer name NOT the control #.
    The place visa was issued would be Department of State





    immigrationvoice1
    04-17 03:33 PM
    I have sent an email to the id listed on that site (osccrt@usdoj.gov)with emails from Capital One which says they are not in favor of EADs. Will update once I hear back.

    Here is the response for my email sent earlier which I received today. Advices are welcome:

    Dear Mr. xxxxx:

    Thank you for your e-mail inquiry received by the Office of Special Counsel for Immigration Related Unfair Employment Practices ("OSC") on March 25, 2008. You inquired whether or not an employer engages in unlawful citizenship status discrimination if the employer rejects an applicant for employment because the applicant possesses an H-1B visa and a valid "EAD".

    OSC enforces the anti-discrimination provision of the Immigration and Nationality Act, 8 U.S.C. � 1324b. The Act prohibits employers from discriminating on the basis of citizenship status or national origin with respect to hiring, firing, and recruitment or referral for a fee, unfair documentary practices with respect to verification of employment eligibility, and retaliation. Citizenship status discrimination occurs when individuals are rejected for employment or fired because they are U.S. citizens or because of their immigration status or type of work authorization. The Act does not protect all groups of workers from citizenship status discrimination. U.S. citizens, most permanent residents and temporary residents, asylees, and refugees are protected from citizenship status discrimination. Other classifications of workers like H-1B visa holders are not protected from citizenship status discrimination.

    It is not possible to determine whether you suffered unlawful citizenship status discrimination based on the information you provided in your e-mail. If you believe you have suffered citizenship status discrimination, you or your representative may file a charge of citizenship status discrimination in hiring, firing, or recruitment or referral for a fee directly with OSC. OSC will review your complete charge and investigate to determine whether there is reason to believe you have suffered citizenship status discrimination in violation of 8 U.S.C. � 1324b. For more information on the charge filing process, please visit our website at - http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc. In addition, individuals may download the charge form from this website. Please note that charges of discrimination must be filed within 180 days from the date of the alleged discrimination. You may send the completed charge form to OSC via facsimile at (202) 616-5509, or by first-class mail to: Office of Special Counsel for Immigration Related Unfair Employment Practices; 950 Pennsylvania Ave., NW; NYAV Building, 9th Floor; Washington, D.C. 20530.

    Thank you once again for your correspondence. We hope this information is of assistance to you. If you have any questions or need additional information regarding immigration-related unfair employment practices, you may contact OSC at 1-800-255-8155 (toll-free).



    No comments:

    Post a Comment