But this wasn't told to me (us) by my company's hr, I guess I got to check that advise for second opinion.
wallpaper 2012 August Printable Calendar
Here is the dates for clarity.
my visa date was upto Oct, 2005. Applied for H1b Extension in May, 2005. Travelled in June, 2005. came back in July 2005. Got approval for 7th yr. after a few days after my arival.
We got canadian PR in 2005 and did a landing while we were waiting for our GC. We got a our GC last year and are planning to visit canada using our GC. Are there going to be any issue in entering canada?
Also, we travelled to India last year and received new I-94 when we got back into US using AP. Very soon (days) we received our GC's. I am not sure what do with these I-94's when we leave US. Do we still need to surrender these as in the past?
2011 makeup mandala calendar 2012 august calendar 2012. september august june
10/08/2007: I-140 Portability After 180 Days of 485 Filing and Service Centers Standard Procedure of Review and Adjudication
When there is a retrogression of visa numbers and anticipated long delays in 485 adjudication due to the massive July VB fiasco 485 filings, it is anticipated that there will be a substantial number of 485 applicants who may have to change employment along the way, either voluntarily or involuntarily, under AC 21 Section 106(c) provision. Accordingly, whether one reports the change of employment proactively or not, one should learn the internal review and adjudication procedures within the Service Center which are adopted by the adjudicators in adjudicating such I-485 applications.
The good material to review on this procedure is the USCIS Standard Operating Procedure for the adjudicators. The SOP states that "If the alien is using the portability provisions of AC21 106(c), the adjudicator must determine that both the ported labor certification and the ported I-140 are still valid under the current employer, especially in regards to the continual payment of the prevailing wage, similar occupation classification, and the employer’s ability to pay the prevailing wage."
(1) Prevailing Wage Payment: The AC 21 106(c) does not specifically require that the new employer pays the prevailing wage or higher wage for portability. However, the adjudicators review the wage as part of their determination of "continuing validity" of the ported certified labor certification application and I-140 petition. When the applicant stays with the same employer without changing employer, payment of wage less than the prevailing wage should not present any serious issue inasmuch as the employer establishes that the employer was financially able to pay the prevailing wage and is continuously able to pay the prevailing wage until the green card is approved. However, when there is a change of employer who pays less than the prevailing wage, there is no clear-cut rule with reference to this issue. Payment of less than prevailing wage thus potentially can raise two issues when there is a change of employer. One is the adjudicator's argument that there is no continuing validity of the labor certification or I-140 petition. The other is the argument that different wage reflects that the labor certification job and the new job with the new employer are two different occupational classifications.
(2) Similar occupational classification issue: The similarity of the two positions involves not the "jobs" but "occupational classification." Accordingly, the old and new positions do not necessarily have to match exactly in every details, especially specific skill sets. Currently, the USCIS is looking up the Labor Department SOC/OES classifications of occupations. When the two jobs fall under the same occupational classification in the DOL occupational definitions, the two jobs are generally considered "similar" occupational classification. As long as the two jobs belong to a similar occupational classification, the applicant can work for the new employer anywhere in the United States. There is no physical location restrictions.
(3) Employer's financial ability to pay the wage: Again, AC 21 106(c) does not specifically require that the new employer must prove that the new employer has and will have a financial ability to pay the prevailing wage. However, the adjudicators appear to review the portability case considering the new employer's ability to pay as well as part of review of continuing vality of labor certification and I-140 petition.
Remember that when there is a portability issue, two things can ensue. If one proactively reports the eligibility of portability meeting all the foregoing requirment, the adjudicators are likely to decide the pending I-485 application on the merit. However, if the 485 applicants do not report proactively change of employment and the USCIS somehow obtains information of the alien's change of employment, for instance, by employer's report of termination of employment or withdrawal of I-140 petition or substitution of alien beneficiary, then 485 applicants are likely to be served a notice of intent to deny I-485 applications or in most cases, the adjudicator transfers the I-485 file to the local district office for interview.
In AC 21 106(c) portability situation, the adjudicators also review the issue of the continuing validity of labor certification and I-140 petition involving the original employer, and are likely to raise similar issues which are described above. However, when the alien ports with the "approved" I-140 petition with a copy of the last paycheck and W-2, the adjudicators rarely revisit the original employer's foregoing issues in determining the 140 portability issue. The issues are raised when the alien ports before the I-140 petition is approved. Under the Yates Memorandum, when the alien ports before I-140 petition is approved, the alien has a burden of proof that the I-140 petition was approvable. Accordingly, inasmuch as I-140 petition was approvable and the alien ports after 180 days of I-485 filing, even if the original employer withdraws the I-140 petition, the pending I-485 will not be affected. Yates Memorandum indicates that in such a circumstance, the adjudicator should adjudicate the pending I-140 petition and if finds approvable, then recognizes 106(c) portability and continues to adjudicate the pending I-485 application. Without doubt, in the foregoing situation, the adjudicator will intensively and carefully review the issue of continuing validity of labor certification and I-140 petition issues which are specified above, particularly the employer's financial ability to pay the wage, and the applicant will have to overcome tremendous hurdles to deal with the challenges by the USCIS. Accordingly, people should not port before I-140 petition is approved unless they are assured that the original employer will continuously cooperate and support his/her green card process.
Presently I am on H1B and my husband on H4 visa. I have to go to India permanently, so can my husband stay in USA on H4 visa while I am in india ? my husband is not willing to go to india at all. I tried hard all the way to make him convince. Can I travel alone without him ? what will be the problem in future for visa? please advise.
Interim Employment Authorization Document
USCIS is required to adjudicate a pending Form I-765 within 90 days from the date of receipt. 8 CFR 274a.13(d). Failure to complete the adjudication within this time frame requires the Service to grant an employment authorization document for a period not to exceed 240 days. The following steps are being initiated to reduce, and eventually eliminate, the need for USCIS to issue an interim EAD.
Local Offices will no longer accept and adjudicate Form I-765 for an Interim EAD. The Service Centers or NBC will be responsible for adjudicating the pending I-765 and issuing interim or non-interim documentation. Upon receipt of Form I-765 requesting an interim EAD, local field offices are required to perform the following tasks.
� CLAIMS Verification
o Underlying application remains pending
o Determine if RFE has been issued, thus tolling
the 90-day adjudicative requirement o Form I-765 remains
o Biometrics have been captured�if not, refer to ASC
� Contact NBC or Service Center to initiate EAD production�either Interim
� Provide Notice to applicant acknowledging status inquiry.
Check this memo: Elimination of Form I-688B (http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ElimI688B_081806R.pdf)
2010 august calendar 2012.
I heard the job market demand is high and
most jobs require master degree at least.
As a research assistance, biostatistician, research analyst..
Could I apply as EB2 ?
Am I qualifed?
2. They have to issue receipt number for all of them , which needs data entry . I am guessing at least it will take 5 more months to issue receipts.
3. They should start processing tons of APs and EADs , I will not be surprised if they introduce premium processing for these two.
4. Once receipts are issued they probably sort according to the priority date . This sorting may take anywhere between 6 to 9 months.
5. Once sorted they start the initial processing . Meanwhile your FPs/693 might have expired so they will send a letter or RFE (FOR USCIS your application can not go forward ...)
6. So dont expect anything to happen in 4 to 5 years even if your priority date is 2001.
Only thing I hope is you have not been waiting for GC since 2001. Hope you entered the game later than that ...
Good luck with everything
hair calendar 2012 printable.
Guys,Please do something for priority dates to be current.We are despirately waiting from 4years to file I-485...EAD...I-140 is approved long back.Atleast in this summer we are hoping......
hot tattoo August 22 calendar printable august calendar 2012.
LC PD: FEB-2006
LC AD: Mar-2006
I-140 FD: 23-May-2006
I-140 RD/ND: 25-May-2006
I-140 LUD: 29-July-2006
I-140 RFE : 15 November 2006
I-140 Responded: 14 December 2006
I-140 AD: 11 Jan 2007
DS 230 Received in April 2007
DS 230 Submitted to NVC in May 2007
NVC forwarded the case to Chennai on June 5th 2007
chennai appointment August 11th
POE August 20th
Completed and waiting for the GC card to be mailed.
house The Mom#39;s Plan It Calendar is
tattoo January , st of august Out printable august calendar, online funny black
And you have to have 3 year experience to top it. From the wording, it means probably before you filed you I-140, you need to have 3 years of experience in relevant field.
So, there is no hope to people who are waiting for H1 visas to start working before Oct,2006 ? ( too much time ..!)
pictures 2012 Aug Calendar design:
Also, just the job title is insufficient. What does System Analyst (Oracle EBS) mean? Does it involve any software development at all like you expect to do in your new job? What occupation code is listed in the labor?
In order to take advantage of AC21, the occupational classification (e.g., the O-net code) must match or be similar to the occupational classification of your GC sponsored job.
My labor mentions System Analyst (Oracle EBS). And I am looking for a job with similar title, but with different skills (Java/J2EE). I can have the same occupational classification code not a problem about that.
Hope this information is ample for you to give me some advice.
dresses august calendar 2012. mandala calendar 2012
I want to know what are the chances of getting I-140 approve if we file a new petition and current I-140 appeal process is pending with USCIS. My I-140 was denied on education basis. In denial notice USCIS wrote that we did not prove that my 3+3 (Diploma + Engg degree from India) degree is not equivalent to B.S in Computer science from Labor certification.
Guys please share your experience with me since its important for me to get I-140 approve for future growth.
If the Eng degree is a 4 year program where you were granted advanced standing for the 3 year diploma you should be approved if it is properly handled by the attorney and the evaluation agency.
makeup College Calendar 2011-2012
As long as you work for the same employer with same title and job location, you don't need H-1 stamped. If you have a valid approval (I-797) you can enter the country on H-1 and not worry about AP or EAD. But just to answer your question, if you use AP to enter...you won't need to use EAD. If you do use EAD then you are out of H-1 status. AP will let you keep H-1 status.
I am not a lawyer so it would be best to consult one.
girlfriend house august calendar 2012.
In my view I would say that it has more chances to go through between Jan 2007 and August 2007. After that, it is poticial campaign all over again.
That is just my humble opinion.
You are right! I also do not think anything will get passed until 2007. SKILL or CIR will only get passed in the January to August 2007 timeframe. By 2008, focus will be on the Presidential election.
hairstyles hot monthly calendar 2012 with august calendar 2012. august calendar 2012.
Please stop spamming all threads with this question. Please search at the very least wait for a reasonable amount of time to bump it.
No way this amnesty would pass. This will end up in the ash heap of unpassed bills.