Sunday, June 26, 2011

amortization chart

images amortization chart. amortization chart. hairstyles amortization graph.
  • hairstyles amortization graph.



  • arc
    09-09 02:40 PM
    I can help in carrying stuff!





    wallpaper hairstyles amortization graph. amortization chart. For LSI Amortization Schedule
  • For LSI Amortization Schedule



  • gc_relief
    03-26 11:36 AM
    That means if u doesn't have a job don't drive:D





    amortization chart. Historic Rates - 401k loan amortization chart weekly rates
  • Historic Rates - 401k loan amortization chart weekly rates



  • blacktongue
    05-12 08:53 AM
    This is all politics & I will never support it.

    Your support it your I will never support it no meaning. Cannot vote.





    2011 For LSI Amortization Schedule amortization chart. amortization graph.
  • amortization graph.



  • chmur
    05-10 12:53 AM
    "GC and Citizenship should not prevent anyone from pursuing their career and personal dreams - if not US - there are other countries where your skills would be welcome. Personally - i have given priority to career and family life ahead of visa issues and rest has automatically fallen into place"

    I know this is easier said than done but I think for most part I have moved on .I have not got my GC yet (PD Nov 2003 EB3 -India) but allow me to chime in .

    Actually I had little interest in pursuing GC to begin with(Mistake). Could have started earlier than I actually did and was lucky to breeze thru Labour and 140 stages(< 6 months) and did not follow I-485 progress till June -1 st 2007

    Then suddenly in next 4-5 months browsed every info /problems/issues with GC. Made 3 info pass appointments(Name Check cleared), initiated 2 separate inquiries one thru OMBUDSMAN. must have called USCIS about 10 times and checked the online status atleast 3 times a day . Pedantic. Mostly because my application was pre-approved and lot applications around my PD's were approved and I thought I was really close . Alas, that was not to be . I was pretty dissapointed for a few months.

    However in the last 6 months I have moved on mentally, I browse IV and consider other options like switching to Eb2 but gone are those pedantic days followed by huge disappointments.

    Planning a career move with AC21/EAD option.



    more...


    amortization chart. amortization chart.
  • amortization chart.



  • sledge_hammer
    02-27 04:10 PM
    Though I want to feel sorry for you I cannot. Between all the things you have written I was trying to find one small indication to know that you are sorry for what you have done. I did not find one. You are arrogant enough to blame the immigration laws for not permiting you to come to the US, but never really looked into your own flaws for flouting drug laws.

    Besides, this is a forum for legal employment based immigrants. You may hardly find any resource here that will help you with what you want!

    My husband and son are being discriminated against for having an Alien wife and mother.

    If an Alien deported with drug-related offences of more than 30 grams of Marijuana, like me, solicits a Non-Immigrant Visa to visit in the U.S. at the same time my husband or son solicit an Immigrant Visa for me to remain in the U.S. with them, the Alien will be granted her Non-Immigrant Visa and my husband’s or my son’s request will never be acknowledged.

    This is our story: Everything we ever learned from the U.S. about truth and justice is suddenly being deprived of any meaning by the U.S. itself. The hardest part for us is believing that everything we’ve based our lives on – the American way, has no merit.

    I was deported from the United States of America on February 18, 2005. I lived there nearly 30 years since I was 20 months old, when my mother crossed the Rio Grande into the country with me illegally. I was given an opportunity to become legal under the NACARA law but was to afraid of being deported like Maricela Soza was under the same law and didn’t go through with the entire process. I have both a husband and a son who are U.S. citizens but I am permanently prohibited by Immigration law from immigrating to the United States, while at the same time I am allowed to visit. Due to my drug-related offence of more than 30 grams of Marijuana. It’s Immigration law’s contradicting policies which I find disturbing.

    U.S. Immigration is concerned with their citizens’ welfare but it is denying my husband’s and my son’s requests to have me back by their side for good. Although Immigration law will value my wish to receive admission into the United States. Needless to say I prefer returning, immigrating and remaining in the country by my family’s side. That’s not taking into account the fact that I am still homesick and continue experiencing culture shock in Nicaragua. What the Department of Homeland Security is doing to my family and I is cruel, inhumane and unpatriotic. No free country’s government has any business deciding how families should be formed or whose personal choice is agreeable or not. Like that of my son’s and husband’s choice to overlook my shortcomings and begin our lives over together again.

    The 212(d)(3) Waiver allows a visitor’s visa into the U.S. to be issued to an Alien like me if I show evidence of rehabilitation such as becoming a practicing professional with a U.S. job offer. Sometimes with lone proof of a bank savings account, school registration and satisfactory travel record. On the other hand there isn’t one waiver available for United States Citizens who wish to rebuild their lives with an Alien deported for any drug-related offence of more than 30 grams of Marijuana. Not only are my son’s and my husband’s needs being ignored but my needs are being placed before their own. An act I dare name TREASON.

    How much more is the United States citizens’ welfare secured if an Alien with an undesirable drug history enters the United States merely to visit and not to immigrate? Shouldn’t all United States citizens’ needs and rights within and from their country – such as my husband’s and my son’s, come before any Alien’s need or right to receive admission into the U.S., including my own? Also, shouldn’t Family-Based Immigration take first place over “Alien travel” for any reason?

    I regret to say it’s these types of injustices with devastating consequences to the recipient’s and his/her immediate relatives’ personal lives remaining raveled, much more unacknowledged that play a large role in the cause for conflict concerning disloyalty toward the U.S. and unpopularity of the U.S. among U.S. citizens and foreign nationals inside and outside of the United States. I trust that once this oversight is brought to DHS’s attention they will not knowingly continue punishing my husband and my son for loving me, an Alien who once stumbled while attempting to survive in the U.S..

    I’m afraid to imagine how many individuals involved in cases like my family’s and mine go on thinking that the U.S. is a bad country for having the audacity to pass judgment on them. I’ve had to believe there’s a glitch somewhere in immigration law caused by simple human error. I can’t accept that the U.S. I grew to know as a loving, Christian country with caring values is intentionally causing my loved ones and I grief. It goes without saying that as much as the United States has a duty to protect its citizens it also has a duty to be equally diplomatic toward foreigners and not continue persecuting the one or the other long after any condemning sentence has been exacted and executed. I know the United States of America will do right by my son, my husband, me, and the rest of its citizens and foreign nationals in our predicament.

    We want the 212(d)(3) Non-Immigrant Visas Waiver made into an Immigrant Visas Waiver for Immediate Relatives of U.S. Citizens to make sure United States citizens receive competent protection from the Department of Homeland Security and adequate protection from the United States of America.

    My husband and son believe a Waiver should be available to me and I believe their Freedom Of Belief civil liberty is being violated because their belief is being discriminated against. My needs are being placed before their own. I am not able to immigrate to the U.S. because immigration law doesn’t allow me a Waiver enabling my husband or son to claim me successfully. If I had a Waiver available to me they wouldn’t have to be at this crossroads making their case public in the courts, therefore their Right To Privacy is also being violated as a result of their belief being discriminated against. I couldn’t live with myself if I don’t speak out, they’re attempting to do the same for me. We don’t want to cause any problems, we just want to move on with our lives.





    amortization chart. amortization chart.
  • amortization chart.



  • raysaikat
    04-10 12:32 AM
    So either they hire and pay and make their responsibility to find job or don't file for H1b's

    USDream2dust

    That is already the law. But this law has been proved to be virtually impossible to enforce. The only practical solution is to deny H1-B's to consulting firms (at least for the positions that require the employee to work at the client location).



    more...


    amortization chart. amortization graph. gas
  • amortization graph. gas



  • Better_Days
    04-29 01:27 PM
    Quick Chain of events .

    India rejected both Boeing and Lockheed Martin's proposal of fighters . I am not debating the reasons or the merits of this decision if this was right or wrong . I am just discussing the potential repercussions this has had so far and might have .

    'Exclusion of US firms from IAF jet deal a setback for ties' (http://www.indianexpress.com/news/exclusion-of-us-firms-from-iaf-jet-deal-a-setback.../783401/)

    1) The issue is so serious that Tim Roemer , US Ambassador to India submitted his resignation immediately since he was on the hook for making this deal work .This shows the measure of disappointment they had.

    2) India was seeking US assurances in security a Permanent Security council seat , which looks far fetched now .

    4) Pentagon , Whitehouse and the DoD very upset that deal fell through . This sentiment will certainly percolate to the USCIS and the State department and might embolden Anti Immigration senators whose measures will get more support in the house and senate.

    5) Prosecution of companies entangled in cases like Infosys might find more support and favor with the Govt.

    Question is how/if there will be a backlash against India / Indian's get back at us at least in the short term .Increased scrutiny and visa denials , PoE Harassment , GC audits etc.

    Will the US take a Tit-for-Tat reaction on this issue is what remains to be seen.

    Disclaimer: I am just someone who once seriously considered getting a degree in Strategic Studies. I am not from India. If you don't like what I have to say or feel that it is not my *place* to say it, just ignore me. I will not get engaged in an online wrestling match to demonstrate my "e-toughness".

    It will not have any major repercussions b/w the 2 countries or any impact on the Green Card situation. Relations b/w US and India encompass a much broader spectrum than just a large defense contract. India's economy presents enormous opportunities for US companies, there is the issue of countering China and not to mention the same view on most regional as well as international security issues. They will not get any where if they start slugging it out every time there is a lost trade deal. India has helped US in the past with Iran's nuclear program while US has shown the importance it gives India by pushing an exception from NSG in nuclear energy.

    If anything I am surprised that US is surprised that they lost the bid. Both Rafael and the Typhoon are amazing platforms. I did not read the actual RFP but it is arrogance to assume that the US offerings were inherently any better than the European offerings.

    @kumara121: I can assure you that Uncle Sam does not want to "..come and check the planes whenever and wherever it wanted to". If I only had a dollar for every conspiracy theory I hear from people from our part of the world (Pakistan, Indian, Bangladesh) I would have been in Eb-5 years ago :)

    The biggest issue was that the US offerings were very comparable to existing Mirage 2000 platform that IAF already has. The MRCA is a long term upgrade and does not make sense to get a plane that is so close to the existing inventory.

    Bottom line? The GC aspirants did not gain or loose anything. IAF won by getting a hot fighter, the only loosers are Boeing and Lockhead.





    2010 Historic Rates - 401k loan amortization chart weekly rates amortization chart. amortization chart.
  • amortization chart.



  • Michael chertoff
    12-30 09:45 AM
    My situation,

    I am a july 2 filer, planning to use EAD to work in diifferent company in same profession(NOT invoking AC21). On I-485 approval want to come back to the original employer who filed I-485. my company is supporting and willing to support for any RFEs.

    Please tell me if it is going to work and what are the risks involved.

    Thanks in advance

    MC
    thanks



    more...


    amortization chart. amortization tables excel.
  • amortization tables excel.



  • desi3933
    02-25 09:28 PM
    I changed it to clarify. The answer is YES, we have had 100% approvals for CA=MA, but we have done relatively few. This is based on Indian documentation that CA=PGD. However the stronger evidence points to CA=BA. As you can see someone on this board got an approval for our evaluation for a CA=MA with a professor's expert letter. The professor's letters are not cheap but effective.

    In India, only UGC (University Grant Commission) is qualified to issue equivalency letters. Professor letter can be supplemental, but it can not be authentic certification, as UGC is only one to issue that.

    >> The professor's letters are not cheap but effective.
    Care to explain what do you mean by "not cheap"?

    Is there any university that have taken CA qualified for PhD programme?





    hair amortization graph. amortization chart. girlfriend amortization tables
  • girlfriend amortization tables



  • Roger Binny
    05-29 09:37 PM
    +1 one from me, why can't we pass this to all US friends as a forward?



    more...


    amortization chart. mortgage amortization tables
  • mortgage amortization tables



  • kevin08
    04-19 10:09 PM
    Man - U guys love to quibble about stupid things rather than focus on the big picture. All my thread says is - I'm doing X .... Please consider doing it as well if you think it is worth your while ... Thats it - Nothing more - nothing less. And here we're having a discussion about how long I've been a member of IV and yada yada yada ...

    good effort and a superb reply





    hot amortization chart. amortization chart. amortization chart
  • amortization chart



  • cygent
    07-23 09:25 PM
    Guys, I have no travel plans for now. But as an FYI, If my AP or for that matter my EAD expires before renewal, can you apply for a new EAD/AP? :confused: Assuming you cannot renew them anymore, of course I doubt you can.



    more...


    house mortgage amortization tables amortization chart. Simple Amortization Chart in
  • Simple Amortization Chart in



  • goel_ar
    12-20 01:21 PM
    NY never picks up call (passport, pio & receptions) or replies to mail.
    Wait times in person are horrible - 5-6 hours. only 1 person to serve all the people for passports, pio /oci cards etc.
    Their turnaround time is pretty good.

    I prefer to deal with via postal even though it is walkable distance from my work.





    tattoo amortization chart. amortization chart. Simple Amortization Chart in
  • Simple Amortization Chart in



  • immigrant2007
    07-16 12:54 PM
    There is nothing to solve in the immigration system. We do not need another 37K pages of vague rules like the HealthCare reform or 3K pages of rules for the Financial reform.
    The immigration law is best AS IS. The issue is that they are NOT implementing or enforcing the current law.

    States in the US can pass any law to protect it's citizens especially if the Fed Govt. is not doing it's job.

    Not enforcing a law to protect Americans is unconstitutional. Therefore states have to mandate their own laws. When the Fed calls someone illegal - it means they broke the law. They have to be punished. No 2 ways about it unless you have a new meaning for "Illegal".

    Note that politicians are spending too much time talking about illegal aliens and less time on legal benefits - cause more harm to legal immigrants. How can someone not get that?

    Please update and provide credible infrmoation in your profile. I agree with you about the imgmiration law doesn't need much changes for handling illegals. It's an implementation issue.
    I am pretty sure Arizona Law is about vote bank politics and federal Law suit is also about vote bank politics. Arizona law is to cash the sentiments of people suffering from the recession, loss of jobs , money etc etc... and illegal immigrants are an easy excuse and soft targets. Remember, few years back it was IRAQ and Afghanistan (we see the results now the issue has still not been resolved we have lost money and made more enemies and most improtant destroyed life of "GOD knows" so many innocent people...just imagine to step in their shoes even for a single moment).
    IF states continue to do this we are far from the day where you see California passing a law requiring VISAS for entry....Right now we are debating State-Federal, who knows what this leads to. I think (my views) Americans are not good (all their actions lead to law suites or wars --most of them are costly affairs)at protesting about issues though they are fast on acting (at times it could be hastily). The whole issue could have been protested and resolved in a very strong way without making it all about VOTE bank politics. Lot of laws are already there its only that will, sincerity, honsety and integrity to implement them is lacking



    more...


    pictures amortization graph. gas amortization chart. amortization tables
  • amortization tables



  • Lamabs
    01-26 07:58 PM
    We all migrated for one reason or other. Don't add salt to an open wound.

    I'm not from Andhra but I'm an Indian and always proud to be known as Indian. No matter what this place has to offer at time of crises if you can't help then don't hurt.

    I have been on F1 before, I'm waiting in line for GC to be approved. This forum is for information that will help.

    Can the Admin delete any post that hurt people.





    dresses amortization chart amortization chart. amortization graph.
  • amortization graph.



  • rajakannan
    06-27 08:04 AM
    The lawyer's office are overwhelmed with applications that they need to address. People are worried whether their respective attorney's will file the papers in time. Keeping that situation is perspective, I dont think this initiative is feasible at all, even if it makes sense to a few...

    It's for people who are atleast able to file within Jul 30th will give them a guarantee, for others they are unlucky if the lawers delay after jul 30th.



    more...


    makeup amortization tables excel. amortization chart. mortgage amortization tables
  • mortgage amortization tables



  • coopheal
    08-10 09:52 AM
    .

    FYI.
    I used sub with later priority date and EB3 instead of EB2 after waiting for 6 and half years for my own LC. I still do not know what happened to the original LC.
    Does this look like a fraud to you ?

    I am not saying to you in particular.
    But the scenario you just mentioned is, like losing even after doing cheating and then saying since I lost I didn�t cheat.





    girlfriend Simple Amortization Chart in amortization chart. mortgage amortization tables
  • mortgage amortization tables



  • SDdesi
    12-22 11:40 AM
    Last year, my daughter's PIO card was processed in 1 day! No questions asked. I must say I have had the best experience with CGI houston so far.

    I had also renewed by passport at SFO; and that too was processed in 2 weeks.

    Dont forget that sometimes we ask the nerdiest questions to the consulate folks over & over again, even after a good explanation. I cant blame them for their attitude if they are at the receiving end.....

    I think Meera Shankar needs to be fired. Its bloody 2010 and this is the kind of customer service the indian consulates provide - they dont pick up calls - it takes them a month to issue new passports - Always feel ashamed to be an indian any time I have to deal with these useless consulates.

    The Houston consulate does not even have their address properly listed on their website.

    This is what they have listed

    1990, Post Oak Boulevard,
    # 600, 3 Post Oak Central,
    Houston TX 77056

    So what is the correct address ?? Is it 1990 Post Oak Blvd or 3 Post Oak Central ?? Bunch of freaking idiots is what we have in all these US consulates.





    hairstyles mortgage amortization tables amortization chart. with n amortization graph.
  • with n amortization graph.



  • hotammo
    10-29 09:46 AM
    As our members get greencards, we are happy for them and wish them good luck for future. Please continue to support Immigrationvoice and visit this site to help others waiting in line. If there are sufficient greencard holder members, we can even take up issues confronting greencard applicants in future.

    This thread is to start a discussion and hear experiences from members who have received their greencard. Please write �

    - How has greencard changed your life after receiving it?
    Not very many things have changed since getting GC but with the economy in turmoil at least I have a little peace of mind that if anything were to happen to my current job, the struggle for another job would be easier (hopefully). -
    - What did you do on the day you received it?
    Went with my wife to a Moe's
    - How did the long wait upset your life?
    It did not affect my life too much and it should not as I got my GC within 7 years of my coming to the US, while a lot of my borthers who have been to the US longer than I are still waiting. - How did immigrationvoice help you during this long wait?
    IV was like panacea for all immigration related anxieties.- Would you like to continue your support to immigration voice and help others waiting?
    Absolutely, thus coming back to IV.
    - Any advice for everyone?
    Well coming from a person who had to wait relatively less time for GC, this might seem shallow, but I have followed one simple principle in life, perserverence. Also I have planned ahead for the next step before one reaches the finish line as it keeps you motivated to reach higher, become better. So let GC be the goal but not let it stop you from enjoying life.
    First step after GC, go to SSN office and get your Social Security card renewed to the one which does not have the line "INS authorization required to work. ANd if you follow Murthy wait at least 6 months before leaving your GC sponsoring employer.

    Once anyone received his greencard, please update the IV tracker too. We like to see how many members in IV are greencard holders and what is the current trend of approvals in our membership

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_tracker&Itemid=63

    Good luck to all, with wishes for a Happy Diwali and a prosperous New Year.





    manojp4
    04-01 08:17 PM
    both faxes sent to WA senators.





    yabadaba
    12-13 03:31 PM
    once the comment period for the new rule eliminating labor substitution starts, I will start a new thread and start a letter writing campaign by like minded members urging DOL to quickly enforce this rule.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment