Thursday, June 30, 2011

america ferrera 2011

images hair America Ferrera america ferrera 2011. America Ferrera#39;s Style
  • America Ferrera#39;s Style



  • espoir
    07-11 07:13 AM
    http://www.thnt.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070711/NEWS/707110343/1001





    wallpaper America Ferrera#39;s Style america ferrera 2011. girlfriend America Ferrera
  • girlfriend America Ferrera



  • gc_on_demand
    09-15 01:53 PM
    Bump





    america ferrera 2011. Butler America Ferrera
  • Butler America Ferrera



  • CADude
    09-14 01:53 PM
    mine put salt in pain :)
    no nothing... our attorneys are absolutely useless in addition to this situation.





    2011 girlfriend America Ferrera america ferrera 2011. Hairstyles America Ferrera
  • Hairstyles America Ferrera



  • makemygc
    01-25 12:11 AM
    Actually, this is a new rule it seems. We also faced it this time. Airlines have to verify the visa. When I was flying through Air India via jfk and also when I was returning from India, both times my visa on my passport was scanned by airlines official. You will see some guy carrying a laptop kind of device and he/she will scan your visa before even you go for boarding pass. In our case, since visa was expired they asked for Advanced Parole.

    It was on Dec 2005 . Luftansa . Chennai - Frankfurt- Dallas . I was waiting for my boarding pass . I handed over my e ticket to the lady at the counter. Instead of issuing the boarding pass , she asked me about my H1B papers. I got confused . Why should I show my papers to this lady ? . Since it was my very first trip to US , I meekly showed her my papers.After that she had issued the boarding pass.

    Friends, you may think I am very meek.This was not my first overseas trip. I had visited Japan previously. I didn't want to have fight with her and start my journey in bitter taste from the beginning.

    Don't think only Non-Indians treat Indians shabbily. Our enemy is within.

    If I happened to see that lady once again in Chennai -------



    more...


    america ferrera 2011. between America Ferrera,
  • between America Ferrera,



  • kaisersose
    03-26 03:48 PM
    A new technique reqruiters are using is
    "Hey, I am OK with EAD, it is just this particular client of mine who is not and I tried to educate this client but they do not listen. I tried placing another guy on EAD at this client but they rejected because of EAD and I placed so many people on EAD in other clients. So I hear you. Good luck with other jobs."

    I still think it is some notorous reqruiters who apply the EAD filter. They do not want to deal with a lot of resumes and they want to apply that filter.

    If someone askes we can say we have GCs and then if that takes us through the process, they cannot raise a problem at the I-9 stage as that would violate labor law.

    And usually people who initially ask and filter are different from people who collect I-9 information, so that may actually work.





    america ferrera 2011. America Ferrera Is Pretty
  • America Ferrera Is Pretty



  • krishmunn
    04-01 03:12 PM
    Link please..

    Shusterman’s Immigration Update April 2011 | Carl Shusterman (http://shusterman.com/newsletterusimmigrationapril2011.html)



    more...


    america ferrera 2011. Twist | America Ferrera
  • Twist | America Ferrera



  • frostrated
    10-01 11:49 PM
    I recieved 2 notices in mail today.

    One is the welcome notices which says that I-485 is approved.
    Another notice which says that they reviewing or reconsidering the decision previously taken.

    Called 1-800 # and the infopass. They say that reopened or reconsidering the case as the visa numbers retrogressed.

    How can that be when am current in oct as well.

    Mine is EB2 and the priority date is Dec 2004.

    Any suggestions to have this fixed.
    what is the dates of action on the notices? maybe that will clarify a little.





    2010 Butler America Ferrera america ferrera 2011. hair America Ferrera
  • hair America Ferrera



  • Macaca
    07-18 09:03 PM
    can some of you guys pm me Lou Dobbs-related issues? i'm trying to make a blog entirely focus on Lou Dobbs lies. thanks.
    Can we all take a month from his list of trancscripts and read through his transcripts and see which one has the H1B mistatement. I think he said this sometime in 2005 or 2006 we only need 24 participants.
    'http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ldt.html

    It is very important that we have all Lou Dobbs resources handy in one thread. I blog his LIES and need this info very quickly before the blog closes. Please contribute to this effort. Thanks!

    Please note that we need to collect facts (with URL) rather then IV member opinions!



    more...


    america ferrera 2011. America Ferrera were both
  • America Ferrera were both



  • newtoearth
    06-16 02:38 PM
    I thought IV works and fights for whole immigrant family..
    But most often I see Hatred on L1, (And Indian Consultants, and Substitution Labors EB1)...
    Are we jealous on every body else except "ME"????
    One lost job because of the company's new outsource policy, and economy...not because of L1...Please realize that

    We will never win this kind of game...For sure every body will loose..
    UNITE





    hair Hairstyles America Ferrera america ferrera 2011. June 29, 2011. America Ferrera
  • June 29, 2011. America Ferrera



  • Canadian_Dream
    11-25 04:27 PM
    Hmm interesting.

    So if I buy a gas guzzling SUV/Truck and the price of it goes down to 1/4 because of soaring oil prices, I guess dealer should pay me back the 3/4 because it is not my fault. Right ?
    And if I bought used Hybrid which is now selling like hot cakes and I make a profit I must redeem it to the car dealer. Because I made money I didn't anticipate. Also, my 401K losses should be returned back because it isn't my fault the stocks are loosing value. The price of gas I paid this summer was twice what I am paying now, so I must get back the money I spent this summer, because it is not my fault that there has been fluctuations in the oil prices.

    Well, if only it were that simple. That's not how the system works, although you would want to be that. When you sign the dotted line you are in the binding contract and from then on profits, losses and fire sale is all yours.
    You have to live up to what you have signed or next time around you signature will not be honored.


    Dude, then why are we blaming people like punjabi.........it is not his fault that the supply was abundant and demand receded..........I would still blame the banking system for the housing failure.......they landed out money which they knew would stop coming back at one point in time........and again, it's not that he cannot afford his monthly payments...........he just cannot sell his asset - to me that is a problem on the part of the lender and not the borrower. No wonder banks are re-adjusting the home loan amounts (to a much lower value than originally specified in the agreement) for people who cannot pay the normal mortgage (due to whatever reasons). Go and teach the same lesson to these greedy banks and lending institutions.

    Again, I am not saying that foreclsosing (escapism) is a good route to take, as there are other ways to keep the paying the mortgage without hurting your mobility but at the same time it is not prudent to blame it entirely on the borrower - lending institutions are responsible for major part of this mess.



    more...


    america ferrera 2011. withpirates 14th-Jan-2011
  • withpirates 14th-Jan-2011



  • SunnySurya
    08-07 02:56 PM
    PD porting is another labor sub in making. I hope I have presented my case logically to show who all are the people who are in position to be benefitted by this rule. Of course there will be some genuine cases too but on other hand think about the people in Eb2 line that will be severely affected.




    See, that's the reason I think the lawsuit idea has issues. I suspect the lawsuit may end up making life difficult for a lot of genuine cases without actually achieving what you set out to achieve.

    But I have no data one way or the other.





    hot between America Ferrera, america ferrera 2011. america ferrera cutout dress
  • america ferrera cutout dress



  • kshitijnt
    07-13 02:30 PM
    I pity Gonzales now, may be Chertoff called him up and said why on the earth is he responding to flower campaign? Or may be Walter Reed Soldiers refused to accept mourning flowers. LOL....

    I smell something fishy... is it just me???


    If that is a case then maybe Chertoff needs some flowers



    more...


    house dresses hair America Ferrera america ferrera 2011. of america ferrera? yes,
  • of america ferrera? yes,



  • hopefullegalimmigrant
    02-22 07:12 AM
    I had my H1/4 (wife) stamping 2 days ago at Mumbai. No issues what so ever at Stamping. My discussion with the officer was cordial and friendly.
    Went in at 9:00 and out by 10:00. Received stamped PP next day.

    All docs OK. No job change after H1 transfer 3 years ago

    All those going for H1 stamp do NOT worry. Not sure how one gets PIMS but this is just my account





    tattoo America Ferrera Is Pretty america ferrera 2011. America Ferrera also voices
  • America Ferrera also voices



  • ItIsNotFunny
    11-17 12:01 PM
    Please check with some other attorney too. As per my understanding, you can not file H1 from your own company.


    I don't have H1 backup and already in 8th year. I am on self employment, But my lawyer suggested to apply H1extension (through my company) as a backup if MTR denied. If MTR are successful they I don't have to go on through H1 hassle again..



    more...


    pictures Twist | America Ferrera america ferrera 2011. America Ferrera
  • America Ferrera



  • 485Mbe4001
    10-18 11:29 AM
    :p, unfortunately bouquets will not work here, some people on one of the yahoo groups did try that, pro flowers refunded the money because FBI doesnt accept flowers or some crap like that:eek:

    Thank you sir. If nothing else moves forward on this Front , we have Bouquets :-)





    dresses america ferrera cutout dress america ferrera 2011. America Ferrera
  • America Ferrera



  • asdqwe2k
    04-17 03:50 PM
    I applied on Feb 12 and got my EAD yesterday.. This is my 4th EAD and from NSC.. I applied 3 1/2 months before my current one expires..



    more...


    makeup America Ferrera were both america ferrera 2011. dresses hair America Ferrera
  • dresses hair America Ferrera



  • GCOP
    09-09 04:24 PM
    I called all the Congress members on the List. Their staff assured to convey the message to support/ vote in favor of HR 5882.





    girlfriend America Ferrera also voices america ferrera 2011. Tagged America Ferrera,
  • Tagged America Ferrera,



  • rajeshalex
    10-09 09:11 PM
    My interenet setup
    Cable internet -> Cable Modem -> Wireless Router
    Should I put vonage adapter in wireless router or in cable modem ?

    BTB if anyone wants to split 2months referal rent for a new connection please send me a PM
    or give number 703 652 4295

    thanks





    hairstyles withpirates 14th-Jan-2011 america ferrera 2011. Last November, America Ferrera
  • Last November, America Ferrera



  • pappu
    01-08 09:49 AM
    Thank you yabadaba For those wanting to personalize it a little bit.


    The Honorable George W. Bush
    President of the United States
    The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    Washington, DC 20510

    Dear Mr. President:

    I write today to urge you to fix America�s broken legal employment-based immigration system. Currently, more than 500,000 skilled individuals who contribute to the American economy through their hard work in high technology, scientific research, medicine and other fields find themselves trapped in a process that is hopelessly backlogged. If nothing is done, hundreds of thousands of immigrants will wait years or even decades in a process that was never intended to take so long. While comprehensive change will require legislative action, your administration can implement administrative remedies to improve America�s competitiveness, eliminate bureaucratic inefficiencies, and improve our quality of life.

    <insert personal blurb here>

    Attracting and retaining the best and brightest minds from around the world is in America�s best interest. In February 2006, your Domestic Policy Council issued a report on the American Competitiveness Initiative that recognized the importance of employment-based immigration. The report stated:

    �The President also recognizes that enabling the world's most talented and hardest-working individuals to put their skills to work for America will increase our entrepreneurship and our international competitiveness, and will net many high-paying jobs for all Americans. The United States benefits from our ability to attract and retain needed immigrant and non-immigrant students and workers, and it is important that America remains competitive in attracting talented foreign nationals.�

    You can advance your stated objective by making common-sense administrative reforms to fix a system that is clearly broken.

    Implementing much-needed reforms will also free government resources to focus on pressing national security matters. For example, current rules require the Department of Homeland Security to renew the Employment Authorization Documents (EADs) of hundreds of thousands of legal immigrants each year as those immigrants wait for green cards and permanent residency in the U.S. Rather than renew these EADs annually, the government could renew these documents every three years, freeing countless hours that could be better spent serving the Department�s mission.

    The greatest impact of the broken green card process is borne by the legal immigrants and their families. The more than half million highly-skilled legal immigrants already working productively in the United States find themselves trapped in a system that is taking years longer than intended. During this wait for a green card, these immigrants remain trapped in a legal maze, unable to change jobs � even within the same employer � without starting the arduous immigration process over again, and subject to waits that grow longer and longer.

    We implore you to exercise your authority to implement administratively these much-needed reforms.

    � Recapture administratively the unused visas for permanent residency to fulfill the congressional mandate of 140,000 green cards per year.

    � Revise the administrative definition of �same or similar� to allow slight additional job flexibility for legal immigrants awaiting adjudication of adjustment of status (I-485) petitions.

    � Allow filing of Adjustment of Status (Form I-485) when a visa number is not available.

    � Implement the existing interim rule to allow issuance of multi-year Employment Authorization Documents (EAD) and Advance Parole.

    � Allow visa revalidation in the United States.

    � Reinstate premium processing of Immigrant Petitions.

    I urge you to implement these administrative remedies without delay. Action is urgently needed to fulfill your stated goal of attracting and retaining highly-skilled legal immigrants from around the world, eliminating bureaucratic inefficiency, and improving the lives of future Americans already living and working legally in the United States.

    Thank you for your attention to this matter.

    Respectfully,





    chanduv23
    03-25 07:12 PM
    I have sent an email to the id listed on that site (osccrt@usdoj.gov)with emails from Capital One which says they are not in favor of EADs. Will update once I hear back.

    Great, keep us posted.





    485Mbe4001
    09-13 01:09 PM
    Please dont use google it is a waste of time - FBI uses its own databases and looks for 'hits' in terms of derogatory information.

    Instead lobby for the following:-

    1) USCIS should have the authority to ask FBI as to why the namecheck is taking so long and provision to expediate name check if it is has been pending for more than 'x' number of years (probably 2 or 3 i guess).

    2) FBI should provide a reason for the delay. Most of the time (80%) the delay is simply because they dont have the time to open your file.

    3) Procedure to Pay $500-$1000 to expediate NC (1 week) with a yes or No result. this will all allow FBI to obtain resources to process NCs faster

    NC is the next bottle neck that we have to lobby for.



    If I search my "Firstname Middlename" there are 10000 hits in google :-). And I know for sure there are few murderers , politicians and movie stars(most of them are arrested atleast once for crime or the other :-)) who have the same first name and middle name as mine back in India.Last name is what makes the full name unique.

    My Namecheck was initiated Aug 4th as per TSC IO and is still pending.Looks like I am going to be waiting for a long time.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment