Sunday, June 26, 2011

alex o loughlin 2011

images GQ Style, March 2011 alex o loughlin 2011. Alex O#39;Loughlin goes shirtless
  • Alex O#39;Loughlin goes shirtless



  • Green.Tech
    06-27 03:10 PM
    hey guys the main problem with digital cameras was that the images from them could be pixelated whn using a lower megapixel camera and/or printing from one of those home photo printers.

    i think as long as u dont have pixelation, u will be fine no matter how u print/ get those photos.

    i would say use at least a 4 megapixel camera without any flash

    What about a 3.2 MP :)

    Why shouldn't we use the flash?





    wallpaper Alex O#39;Loughlin goes shirtless alex o loughlin 2011. alex o loughlin 2011.
  • alex o loughlin 2011.



  • prioritydate
    08-09 11:28 PM
    Does anyone have an LUD on 04/20/2008?





    alex o loughlin 2011. Alex O#39;Loughlin attending The
  • Alex O#39;Loughlin attending The



  • gcgreen
    08-15 12:53 PM
    To my knowledge, bench non-pay violates H1B rules. If you are on H1B you are required to draw a salary every month.

    I do not know if bench non-pay violates AOS pending status.

    Hello Gurus,


    This is my first post. I had filed 485/140 in Aug. 2007. 140 got approved this March 2008. I donot have pay stub for last 3 months. I am looking for change. My labor is a substituted one( PD 2004). It has skills mentioned of Oracle EBS. I am working on Java/J2EE. I am looking for a new Job with Java/J2EE skills. I am worried that my new offer letter with Java skills mentioned would create a problem for me.

    Please Gurus, can you advice me as to whether I can do that? Will staying on bench create a problem, as I donot get salary on bench.

    Please help me.





    2011 alex o loughlin 2011. alex o loughlin 2011. Alex O#39;Loughlin Is A Beautiful
  • Alex O#39;Loughlin Is A Beautiful



  • rvr_jcop
    02-13 09:01 PM
    I saw lud chnage on my 485 on 2/5/09. How long the finger prints are valid?
    Is any one's LUD changed recently?

    Would you mind updating your profile. The 4 or 5 posts above yours were about LUD's. I am not sure what else you asking for. ??
    And, finger prints are usually valid for 15 months, and there is no definite trend as to who is asked for finger prints again and who is not.



    more...


    alex o loughlin 2011. Alex O#39;Loughlin
  • Alex O#39;Loughlin



  • sirip4
    04-03 02:13 PM
    I have webfaxed both 10 & 11.

    DOne.





    alex o loughlin 2011. hot alex o loughlin 2011. alex
  • hot alex o loughlin 2011. alex



  • tselva
    11-12 10:18 AM
    Dear tselva,

    why 22May06 for India EB2, i think your PD is before that. can you please add two more months, that covers mine too.

    i dont have any hope in December bulletin, waiting for next year.

    Anyways, I hope all of us should get out of this mess ASAP.

    Thanks

    MC

    MC

    You will come to know how far I am right at 3.34 PM today!! By the way, it is PST :D

    I will start charging for my prediction from next month. I will also extend the prediction for individual cases!!. Who knows I will become a richer than greencard attorneys.

    Bottom line is that taking about immigration becomes more fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    more...


    alex o loughlin 2011. alex o#39;loughlin topless
  • alex o#39;loughlin topless



  • vish77
    06-19 11:15 AM
    Could you please send to me also?





    2010 Alex O#39;Loughlin attending The alex o loughlin 2011. GQ Style, March 2011
  • GQ Style, March 2011



  • chanduv23
    07-10 08:23 AM
    The way I look at it is - Loo is a target we must aim. CNN will definitely change its course and path it is taking if we start exposing Loo Dog. Once truth comes out, CNN may be worried about hurting its image and will definitely change courses.

    Believe me guys, CNN is still the most powerful media around, every airport, cafe etc. have only CNN running, CNN.com

    I am sure it is worth a try



    more...


    alex o loughlin 2011. GQ Style Alex O#39;Loughlin Cover
  • GQ Style Alex O#39;Loughlin Cover



  • chakdepatte
    10-29 10:32 AM
    been 90+ days no news on AP. called USCIS for delay and now I get an email about RFE on me and my wifes AP.

    any ideas, what type of RFE's being issued for APs?

    response will be greatly appreciated.

    -Chakdepatte.





    hair Alex O#39;Loughlin Is A Beautiful alex o loughlin 2011. Alex O\\
  • Alex O\\



  • myvoice23
    08-07 12:28 PM
    Hello myvoice23 ---

    How come your case is assigned to IO inspite of pending NC. I saw a post which said that NC should be cleared before 485 approval. They are planning to finish NC by Feb, 09; for all applicants whose NC is pending for than 6 months.

    I am stuck with NC...my PD is 09/2004...

    Kiran

    not sure. What I got msg from IO when I went had infopass appointment.



    more...


    alex o loughlin 2011. Alex O#39;Loughlin
  • Alex O#39;Loughlin



  • buddyinus
    08-01 12:47 PM
    Everybody is checking LUDs on their approved 140s. What doz this mean? And how do I check it? Pls send me step by step information...Thanks





    hot Alex O#39;Loughlin alex o loughlin 2011. LAX Alex O#39;Loughlin 2011
  • LAX Alex O#39;Loughlin 2011



  • unitednations
    03-11 04:48 PM
    No sir, I remember they provided them with lot of information, it's just that these 2 Senators want to kill H1B program, they had replied to him or not is immaterial..

    yeah; sure.



    more...


    house Alex O#39;Loughlin - 2011 CBS alex o loughlin 2011. #alex o#39;loughlin
  • #alex o#39;loughlin



  • softcrowd
    10-10 08:48 PM
    ...if you are willing to see things with open mind, they are very well glorified in US markets too....that's the reason they were able to convince & win the confidence of almost all of the fortune companies....I don't think just by media hype, one could win the markets so consistently and see a continuous growth in a capitalistic market like USA.

    If you are talking about US Media, they are glorified there too. One of the recent NewYork times best seller - "The World is Flat" is actually inspired by the words of Infosys Ex CEO - Nandan.....There are numorous articles about Indian offshore companies & thier success in all the top magazines - NY Times, Washington Times, Fortune, Forbs, Business Week, Forbes....you name it, there were plenty of artcles in each and every of these.

    Coming to the attrition of employees - Top Indian offshore comany's average attrition rates are around 12-15%, which is still on par with World-wide IT companies (including IT Bigwigs in US). Even great US companies like INTEL got so many frustrated employees (& ex emps) that they started a special website (www.faceintel.com) expressing all their bitterness.

    At the end, you can still say - they are just glorified bodyshoppers...that's fine. Everyone has the right to live in thier own paradise :)

    I rest my case!!





    tattoo hot alex o loughlin 2011. alex alex o loughlin 2011. Alex O#39;Loughlin – Who
  • Alex O#39;Loughlin – Who



  • diptam
    11-06 12:57 PM
    This "AP already approved" so no interimAP(even for emergency) audiotape started since Middle of OCT from NSC IO and local IO's. My AP got LUD on Oct 11th and they said that your AP approved so dont bug us for a duplicate. Wait ... Wait .. Wait ... But how long ??

    What do i do now ? I cant travel without this piece of sheet ( i mean paper)

    Arent you concerned that if its approved on Oct 1, and you didnt get it, then where is it? Did you ask them as to why you havent gotten it in mail even though it has been approved a month ago? Also, did you check with your lawyer if he got anything?



    more...


    pictures alex o#39;loughlin topless alex o loughlin 2011. Alex O#39;loughlin
  • Alex O#39;loughlin



  • bestia
    01-26 10:30 PM
    Here it is
    http://www.news.com/2100-1017-255994.html

    Yeap, that's what I was talking about. Thanks.

    ...
    Looking back, I should've sued the company because it did not pay me full salary for the first month while I was on the "bench" (searching for a contract). ...


    lol, back than (speaking about myself - can't speak for everybody) I was naive. It is now we grew big teeth and became half-lawyers :)





    dresses LAX Alex O#39;Loughlin 2011 alex o loughlin 2011. alex photo 2 Alex OLoughlin
  • alex photo 2 Alex OLoughlin



  • boom
    12-28 10:21 PM
    I am having the same issue of payment.Everytime it throws error.I have been trying for the last 2-3 days



    more...


    makeup GQ Style Alex O#39;Loughlin Cover alex o loughlin 2011. Alex O#39;Loughlin - 2011 CBS
  • Alex O#39;Loughlin - 2011 CBS



  • anilsal
    08-13 10:51 PM
    "How many of us are going to attend the Sept. 18th DC rally?"





    girlfriend Alex O#39;Loughlin – Who alex o loughlin 2011. Merry Christmas, Alex, and a
  • Merry Christmas, Alex, and a



  • Madhuri
    07-24 02:23 PM
    Here's update on my cases

    Self e-filed: May 30, 2008
    FP: Jun 25, 2008
    Card prod ordered: July 23, 2008
    EB3-I / PD: Mar 2006 / I-485 - RD: Jul 2007

    Will post about duration as soon as I get the cards in hand.





    hairstyles Alex O#39;Loughlin alex o loughlin 2011. GQ Style, March 2011
  • GQ Style, March 2011



  • apt29
    08-12 04:52 PM
    A little unrelated question but couldn't find the the right thread to post it...

    What do you do if while traveling abroad, your GC is lost/stolen? Would the CBP officer at the airport allow you back in on the basis of a photocopy?

    Another similar Question:
    do we need carry the supporting documentation(Birth/Marrriage certificate, old H1Bs, etc) certifacte while travelling with GC? Please share your experience.





    pappu
    12-24 09:56 PM
    Let us see how many IV folks are in this boat. It is really unfortunate that you guys have had to wait. I think there are others who may have applied later in EB3 and due to different state labor, they got their GC in a couple of years. Now they maybe preparing for citizenship while you are still waiting for greencard. The labor backlogs have created this situation.





    485Mbe4001
    10-24 01:25 PM
    Ignore the IOs, just talk to your Senator or Congressman. They will be able to help you out. I was stuck in name check for more than 3 years. My congressman did not help but the senators office had a namecheck cell and they help out with genuine cases. The person there helped me clear my name check in 2-3 months (talk, dont email, send certified letter with details after talking to them). Had i known this earlier I would have had contacted them earlier and would have gotten my GC in June 07. My lawyer sdid not allow us to contact the IOs for information and i suffered big time because of that. Based on my experience all i can say is be proactive.

    I don't know if my NC is cleared. Tried to find it couple of times calling over phone but always ran into unfriendly IO officers.

    Got out of BEC in dec 2006, I140 cleared in Jan 2007 but then my PD became current only in June 2007. And due to laziness of my law firm, my I-485 filing did not happen in June and got dragged into July 07 mess.

    I think if USCIS had initiated my Namecheck as per normal timeline (sometime around when my I-485 filed , i.e anywhere between July - Sep 2007), then yes, I think it crossed 180 days long time back.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment